Neon
Seanzie

Lemonfairy
falcon
Kate
SixString
Sig

Ted

Roughly where I am for like a halfday mark.

Kind of really doubt PSV ever flips W here unless both of his partners are just refusing to play the game since they've basically been the top wagon this entire game, tbh. Mostly confident on my reads on Dennis/SPF even if they're faint-ish being that this has been a fairly light game.
Tell me about Kate and Lemonfairy.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 37
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: Summer Sh*t Day 1

Post by Seanzie »

Lemonfairy wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:13 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:09 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:05 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:01 pm [VOTE: SixStrings] aubergine
is this just another placeholder kind of vote for more content or a real vote
Content vote since Six only had a single post and that was his confirmation.

Current wagons are shit though since I feel like PSV is just a villager and I'm V, so meh.
hmmm fair

why is PSV a villager? did I miss something?
The way they pushed back against my initial push on them felt good. I pushed them, and made the sort of posts that would scare wolves, and then stopped engaging, and instead of them accepting that and enjoying the silence, they pushed me about another thing.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Camilla wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:23 pm
Kate wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 4:22 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:29 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:25 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:19 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:12 pm [VOTE: pyxxy ] aubergine
Go on

Cause he did this once in a game as town, where he drops in and says just a list, no explanation, and I (maf) pushed a miselim on him

Idk why tf he does it, but it's made me freak out on his slot when he does it and I'm having flashbacks
The list feels kind of pointless as it has tints of busywork since it doesn't really say anything about the game-state at all.

I want actual content from him since we're already beyond the RVS stage of the game.
What do you think of other people who haven't given content yet

Like I have hardly given any content, I totally ignores the D0 arguments (or at least didn't comment), but you seemingly townlean me
I also townlean you. You're looking like your early civ meta.
Kate could technically be a wolf that could be posting, tbh.

Her only content was basically reiterating a townread on Dennis based on meta which is frankly one of the easiest and safest things to do as a wolf, tbh.
What is the first sentence trying to communicate?

Worth noting that Kate is Dennis' mom, so this is a little more than meta, but sure.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Lemonfairy wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:23 pm I remember Seanzie was the first to push PSV and I think they were also the first to back off
do you think it could be theatre?
no.

potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 291
Preferred Pronouns: She/hers

Post by potentialsheltervet »

Camilla wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 11:23 pm @potentialsheltervet

Vote someone?
In due time
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Lemonfairy wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 10:06 pm hmmm pyxxy is fine probably
the 180 on Camilla feels reasonable
not much on everyone else

oh no wait they thought falcon was sus
Can you quote the posts you're talking about? I find it hard to follow.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 10:58 pm to be honest it feels to me like one of those games where the wolves are primarily in the lower posters/people with zero presence which makes it uniquely hard to find a wolfread that i feel confident about

it also generally just feels like not enough has happened for me to have a strong understanding of the current gamestate
Who exactly are the lower posters/people with zero presence?

Camilla
The Mark
Posts in topic: 139
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Post by Camilla »

Seanzie wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 11:49 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:04 pm Camilla

Dennis
SPF

PSV
pyxxy
Neon
Seanzie

Lemonfairy
falcon
Kate
SixString
Sig

Ted

Kind of really doubt PSV ever flips W here unless both of his partners are just refusing to play the game since they've basically been the top wagon this entire game, tbh. Mostly confident on my reads on Dennis/SPF even if they're faint-ish being that this has been a fairly light game.
I've wolfed with Lemonfairy and against her once each time last month.

When she was a wolf she kind of just floated around the thread aimlessly and when poked she would churn out a readlist with no form of lead-up to it while when she was a villager she kind of just obssessed over a slot, wolfread it, and started solving around the slot.

I feel like the way that she's trying to solve the game is a 1:1 replica of how she tried to solve in her towngame so I'm pretty confident that she's villaging here.

Kate I've already explained it. It's a faint read but with how much of the thread feels villagery I don't think we're in a game-state where wolves have much influence.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Camilla wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 12:02 am

Dennis
SPF

PSV
pyxxy
Neon
Seanzie

Lemonfairy
falcon
Kate
SixString
Sig

Ted

I've wolfed with Lemonfairy and against her once each time last month.

When she was a wolf she kind of just floated around the thread aimlessly and when poked she would churn out a readlist with no form of lead-up to it while when she was a villager she kind of just obssessed over a slot, wolfread it, and started solving around the slot.

I feel like the way that she's trying to solve the game is a 1:1 replica of how she tried to solve in her towngame so I'm pretty confident that she's villaging here.

Kate I've already explained it. It's a faint read but with how much of the thread feels villagery I don't think we're in a game-state where wolves have much influence.
I wish I could have heard your response on lemonfairy when you first made the post, but oh well.

tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 156
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 11:15 pm I disagree with Neon's read on me, obviously, but I think the tunnel at least feels sincere. Ted clinging to my wagon feels much more ho-hum. Like they're just doing it to seem productive.
how is placing naked votes on you being productive?

also, i probably posted thoughts on at least 5-6 other different people. how can you believe this xD

anyway, the day is shaping up to be exactly what i expected it to. just wanted to say i disagree with the villa reads on psv, spf's point doesn't hold much water to me when most of the "heat" psv has gotten was from n0 and from two people, one of which was sheeping and the other didn't hard push them afaict and most of their posts could easily be faked by a wolf. idk where the villagery posts are. i wanna see some thoughts from them on players

i'll probably end up voting someone like kate / sixstring if it becomes a thing just because i have a tough time finding someone actively wolfy. i think seanzie fell off a very big cliff in terms of aggressiveness / solving after n0 fwiw

or if i have the time to re-read again, i might do a spicy vote who knows
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 10:58 pm to be honest it feels to me like one of those games where the wolves are primarily in the lower posters/people with zero presence which makes it uniquely hard to find a wolfread that i feel confident about

it also generally just feels like not enough has happened for me to have a strong understanding of the current gamestate
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 11:02 pm i feel that his pushes have been a bit limp/have fizzled out in a way that shows a lack of internal conviction
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 11:02 pm im thinking about the way that he came into the game pushing on dennis for sounding ~overly friendly~ but then dropped the push as soon as the thread consensus started agreeing that dennis was town
hate being nitpicky, but only camilla expressed a villa read of dennis

you view that as consensus or?
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 218
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Camilla wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 11:59 am
Neon wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 4:12 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:15 am im not actually sure if i townlean neon anymore because the specific stuff i was soul townreading (like comfort/consistency in her wolfread on me and psv) is something that is likely to be more playstyle indicative for neon than alignment indicative. i stand by the other reads that i said in the last page
Hmmm. I really like this post.

Town Core

Neon
SPF
Falcon
Why Falcon?
Vibes
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 2:30 pm
Neon wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:24 am
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:08 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:06 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:03 pm
tedxtr wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 6:52 pm [VOTE: psv ] aubergine

nothing personal
Whoa

Kinda sounds personal
Hi. Why are you sheeping neon?

Neon is supremely town Neon.

There are a few signs I've learned to look for...like, she might be fakin' it? But nah
What makes me town here?

It's a combination of a few things, including your anime gif's & general solve energy.
Hmm. Okie.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lemonfairy wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:03 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 7:26 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 6:08 pm [VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine
Tell me more.
didn't like how you overstated your reads (announcing that you solved the game) when the reason you gave was very lackluster in comparison
I think the confidence you initially displayed feels fake and fake bravado is an easy way to mask other emotions and look like you're invested in your reads more than you actually are
Is this AI or Seanzie indicative?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis
SPF

PSV
pyxxy
Neon
Seanzie

Lemonfairy
falcon
Kate
SixString
Sig

Ted

I'm way too low in this reads list

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Lemonfairy wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:04 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 8:43 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 7:26 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 6:08 pm [VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine
Tell me more.
Tell me more, tell me more
Lemonfairy's a wolf
Tell me more, tell me more
...nothing here rhymes with wolf

Etc etc etc
...those summer nights
vote me then
It's a trap they will omgus you don't do it.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

potentialsheltervet wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 11:15 pm I disagree with Neon's read on me, obviously, but I think the tunnel at least feels sincere. Ted clinging to my wagon feels much more ho-hum. Like they're just doing it to seem productive.
Calling my push on you a tunnel is a bit misleading I'm not really pushing you much and I'm gonna move my vote after catch up lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 11:15 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 11:09 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 11:04 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:34 pm Camilla

Dennis
SPF

Lemonfairy

PSV
pyxxy
Neon
Seanzie

falcon
SixString
Sig

Kate
Ted

Would say this is kind of where I'm at with Lemon's recent posts and re-reading into Kate, tbh.
why is kate specifically so low?
It's a micro-read but her only actual content was saying that Dennis was in his V meta and this was after I pointed out that his demeanor was fairly villagery.

In general it feels kind of off being that it was just an "I agree" post with little substance while at the same time not really furthering the game-state and more of a post to make her look like she was doing something.
Well, also a lot of people have townread me so far so I'm kinda just like sitting here taking it, but they were all for the same reason (my response to Ted vote) so doesn't everyone minus the first person kinda fall into the same basket?

Also, she's my mother and has read me wrong exactly once, so she always gets her read out on me early

I guess take this defense as you will, but I wouldn't vote Kate for this
Oh lol I'm totes gonna tunnel the heck out of Dennis again this game aren't I...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

potentialsheltervet wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 11:16 pm Kate is either trying to pocket me or become my mother
I am very open to one

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 11:52 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:13 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:09 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:05 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:01 pm [VOTE: SixStrings] aubergine
is this just another placeholder kind of vote for more content or a real vote
Content vote since Six only had a single post and that was his confirmation.

Current wagons are shit though since I feel like PSV is just a villager and I'm V, so meh.
hmmm fair

why is PSV a villager? did I miss something?
The way they pushed back against my initial push on them felt good. I pushed them, and made the sort of posts that would scare wolves, and then stopped engaging, and instead of them accepting that and enjoying the silence, they pushed me about another thing.
I disagree but I'm gonna just leave psv alone

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Meh.

Vote: Tedxtr

Source: vibes

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 8:53 am
Calling my push on you a tunnel is a bit misleading I'm not really pushing you much and I'm gonna move my vote after catch up lol
What changed?

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 9:56 am
What changed?
Nothing really but if nobody else agrees I'm not gonna bother pushing that

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 10:46 am
What changed?
I don't like this post. PSV is currently tied for the lead.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Kate] aubergine

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 11:06 am
Neon wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 10:46 am
What changed?
I don't like this post. PSV is currently tied for the lead.
I scum read one person on the wagon the other is sheeping me and everyone I town read is saying psv is town so like no I'm not doing that

ImageImage

Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

tedxtr wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:46 am
how is placing naked votes on you being productive?

also, i probably posted thoughts on at least 5-6 other different people. how can you believe this xD

anyway, the day is shaping up to be exactly what i expected it to. just wanted to say i disagree with the villa reads on psv, spf's point doesn't hold much water to me when most of the "heat" psv has gotten was from n0 and from two people, one of which was sheeping and the other didn't hard push them afaict and most of their posts could easily be faked by a wolf. idk where the villagery posts are. i wanna see some thoughts from them on players

i'll probably end up voting someone like kate / sixstring if it becomes a thing just because i have a tough time finding someone actively wolfy. i think seanzie fell off a very big cliff in terms of aggressiveness / solving after n0 fwiw

or if i have the time to re-read again, i might do a spicy vote who knows
I kind of agree with the bolded to a certain extent, tbfh.

I just don't see the level of aggression that was present in Seanzie n0 and I expected that he'd just chomp down on a wolfread and hard-push it while he's kind of been somewhat flaccid today.

I don't really have a solid wolfread rn due to the low levels of engagement in this game so I'd probably just kill one of the people I'm not townreading as this focus on TRs over SRs is usually the ideal way to solve a game with this level of participation.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Neon wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 7:41 am

Dennis
SPF

PSV
pyxxy
Neon
Seanzie

Lemonfairy
falcon
Kate
SixString
Sig

Ted

I don't see much of concern from your slot but you're kind of this low for thread presence-y reasons?

I don't know how to vocalize it but yeah.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

There's a really good chance I will forget to vote if I don't vote now tbh so
[VOTE: Tex ] aubergine
Because I think their content has been pretty lacking and go with the flow, along with the handwavey excuse of being a bad D1 player. Feels like trying to fly under the radar.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Oops, Ted, not Tex. My state infiltrating my brain again.
I am also fine with elimming Kate.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

i changed my mind, i’m likely not moving
ImageImageImageImage
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

tedxtr wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 11:46 am i changed my mind, i’m likely not moving
This OMGUS does not make me feel better about your slot.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

I think it's pretty difficult to solve when half of the players are not being active/posting much content. That said, I do get the vibe scum are mainly lowposters hoping town will start eating its own tail.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Anyway I do tend to fall victim to highposter bias easily in general, but my POE is currently Kate, sig, six, and ted.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Camilla wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 11:24 am
Neon wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 7:41 am

Dennis
SPF

PSV
pyxxy
Neon
Seanzie

Lemonfairy
falcon
Kate
SixString
Sig

Ted

I don't see much of concern from your slot but you're kind of this low for thread presence-y reasons?

I don't know how to vocalize it but yeah.
I get it but I'm just busy and can't top post and like stuff

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 275

Post by Kate »

Camilla wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:57 pm
tedxtr wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 6:57 pm @Kate

do you make it a point not to post any game content on n0?

I just wanna know for reasons
If the team is actually Ted/Kate/??? then I'm marking this for post-game cred.
Oh yea hey. I'm not wolf. I've just had a crazy ass week. I'm not even caught up so I realize I've been no help.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Dennis wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 10:59 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:49 pm jk

actually, despite Dennis saying they're a lazy D1 player, there were some takes in their posts (most notably the concern on Camilla pushing lhf)
Ted did it too

When I've got people posting 17 page thesises (wtf is thr plural for thesis) it's kind of hard to not start thinking a little
Dennis can you give me the cliff notes on everyone so far?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 11:14 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 11:10 pm
Kate wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 4:22 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:29 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:25 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:19 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:12 pm [VOTE: pyxxy ] aubergine
Go on

Cause he did this once in a game as town, where he drops in and says just a list, no explanation, and I (maf) pushed a miselim on him

Idk why tf he does it, but it's made me freak out on his slot when he does it and I'm having flashbacks
The list feels kind of pointless as it has tints of busywork since it doesn't really say anything about the game-state at all.

I want actual content from him since we're already beyond the RVS stage of the game.
What do you think of other people who haven't given content yet

Like I have hardly given any content, I totally ignores the D0 arguments (or at least didn't comment), but you seemingly townlean me
I also townlean you. You're looking like your early civ meta.
@staypositivefriend

This was the post.
okay. i just looked through her ISO myself and i think this is probably the thing that pinged me the most:
Kate wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:14 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 6:18 pm But I also feel like several people have barely been here and are but ghosts skulking in the background. What do they think? What do they feel? I know not.
Hi there, I'm here now gonna read through the few pages.

Why are people voting you?

I talked him into this game, don't be rude syndicaters!
because it's not clear why she's asking why people are voting PSV if she doesn't have any intention to follow up with it or engage with the ppl who were scumreading her - feels more like a filler-y question that a wolf asks to look like they're being productive instead of genuinely caring about the answer

feels like im stretching a bit with this read but yeah
I was still in joking around mode there. I was telling the regulars here to lay off psv because I had prodded her into playing.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Oh 3 of you are voting me?? That's very bad guys, very bad. Sorry I'm late to the game but I'm civ.

I'm gonna start a (vanilla) town streaking like seanzie. 👍🏻
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 11:58 am Anyway I do tend to fall victim to highposter bias easily in general, but my POE is currently Kate, sig, six, and ted.
Ok I'm hereeeeeeee.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

@Kate

Do you have any other thoughts outside of Dennis?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 11:16 pm i think that dennis defending kate is town indicative regardless of kate's alignment
Well it's definitely AI of my alignment, regardless of his.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Camilla wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 1:51 pm @Kate

Do you have any other thoughts outside of Dennis?
I'm reading through now. I've got a headache, doing my best.
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

oh we have much less time left than I thought
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I'm going to start with the 2 voting me. You seem civ and solving.

Psv doesn't know me, so her vote could simply be misplaced (combined with my law activity).

Seanzie concerns me the most, as he knows my play at least a bit better than camilla and psv and I'm surprised he would put a vote on me this early. I'm gonna start by looking at his iso.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Dennis
SPF

PSV
pyxxy
Neon
Seanzie

Lemonfairy
falcon
Kate
SixString
Sig

Ted

This stands out to me in particular. Seanzie knows me a heck of a lot better than camilla does.

@Seanzie why are you voting me?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Kate wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 1:56 pm I'm going to start with the THREE voting me. You seem civ and solving.

Psv doesn't know me, so her vote could simply be misplaced (combined with my law activity).

Seanzie concerns me the most, as he knows my play at least a bit better than camilla and psv and I'm surprised he would put a vote on me this early. I'm gonna start by looking at his iso.
EBWOP
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

pyxxy wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 1:56 pm oh we have much less time left than I thought
Yh. I don't think it's likely that Six or Sig is going to post today, tbh.

I don't know what's the protocol in this site for 0-posters but if it's just like MU or FoL then we'll prolly get a slot that can be readable tomorrow.

IMO currently thinking of voting either Kate/Ted.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 11:58 am Anyway I do tend to fall victim to highposter bias easily in general, but my POE is currently Kate, sig, six, and ted.
You're just sussing based on low posts? Bc it seems six and sig have 4 posts between them.

Return to “Previous Hustles”