Spf
25%
Eek!
75%

Total votes: 8
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 156
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: Summer Sh*t Day 1

Post by tedxtr »

Kate wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 3:18 pm
tedxtr wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 3:17 pm
Kate wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 3:16 pm
Camilla wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 3:04 pm [VOTE: SixStrings] aubergine
I'm not willing to vote here yet. He's a lost newbie and it def possible he randed bad, but I'd be more willing to look at other low posters who know better than to hide. I'm not a big fan of voting off low posters day 1.
if he's a newbie then voting on the top wagon with no explanation and dipping is probably almost outing tbh
If you think he's bad, I won't try to dissuade you from voting there, I'm just not willing to one day one.
ironically i think psv is a better vote, but i made that post because in the case he is a newbie, those actions are very wolfy and your post seemed to imply it doesn't mean much
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
Camilla
The Mark
Posts in topic: 139
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Post by Camilla »

tedxtr wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 3:17 pm
I'm not willing to vote here yet. He's a lost newbie and it def possible he randed bad, but I'd be more willing to look at other low posters who know better than to hide. I'm not a big fan of voting off low posters day 1.
if he's a newbie then voting on the top wagon with no explanation and dipping is probably almost outing tbh
I don't get why he even voted you, tbh.

It kind of makes me feel like he's potentially lurking as someone who hasn't checked in for much of the day then suddenly voting on you feels like they're more hyperaware of what's happening in the thread as when people don't play because of their schedules they usually just come in the thread asking what happened rather than making a vote like this and dipping.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 275
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Camilla wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 3:18 pm
So what are your top three eliminations rn?
I'm so bad at doing this. I say this at least once pregame, but I come from the OS of playing where you play your cards close to your chest to avoid a nk bc in the old days we couldn't win if we died. So it's very unnatural for me to make lists and such. I'm trying to adjust on that. Let me look through...I was just about to post the posts per person.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Screenshot_20230505_151716_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230505_151716_Chrome.jpg (107.31 KiB) Viewed 654 times
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Ted, falcon and seanzie.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Kate wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 3:21 pm
Camilla wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 3:18 pm
So what are your top three eliminations rn?
I'm so bad at doing this. I say this at least once pregame, but I come from the OS of playing where you play your cards close to your chest to avoid a nk bc in the old days we couldn't win if we died. So it's very unnatural for me to make lists and such. I'm trying to adjust on that. Let me look through...I was just about to post the posts per person.
As someone who usually just dies n1 or n2 as town, I feel like this manner of playing may not be so bad in retrospective lol.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Kate wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 3:23 pm Ted, falcon and seanzie.
I'm interested on Falcon?

I feel like he's kind of been UTR as while he has posted quite a few times this game I don't really found any reason to TR him unlike others like Dennis, PSV, or Neon, tbh.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Camilla wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 3:27 pm
Kate wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 3:23 pm Ted, falcon and seanzie.
I'm interested on Falcon?

I feel like he's kind of been UTR as while he has posted quite a few times this game I don't really found any reason to TR him unlike others like Dennis, PSV, or Neon, tbh.
He's usually more aggressive town, so he's a bit off for me this game. Also, iirc he doesn't make overly aggressive fake cases early game when he's wolfy. So with that as a spectrum of falconlike behavior, he's in the red.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

I feel like Kate's recent posts were pretty good, tbh.

I don't see the rationale to defend lowposters like Six/Sig as a wolf as you're kind of just blocking off two easy MLs if you're V and you're just blatantly tying yourself to your partners if W.

Plus the shift to Falcon/Seanzie really feels like an organic-ish form of worldbuilding as it seems like Kate's actually looking for wolves rather than just sticking to the path of least resistance.

I kind of feel like putting her roughly the same place PSV's at in my reads, tbh.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

[VOTE: falcon45ca] aubergine
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Camilla wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 3:36 pm I feel like Kate's recent posts were pretty good, tbh.

I don't see the rationale to defend lowposters like Six/Sig as a wolf as you're kind of just blocking off two easy MLs if you're V and you're just blatantly tying yourself to your partners if W.

Plus the shift to Falcon/Seanzie really feels like an organic-ish form of worldbuilding as it seems like Kate's actually looking for wolves rather than just sticking to the path of least resistance.

I kind of feel like putting her roughly the same place PSV's at in my reads, tbh.
if they're V and W, not you*

EBWOP.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I also don't like that Ted and falcon are the 2 left sitting on psv.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Dennis wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:59 pm
Kate wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 1:43 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 10:59 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:49 pm jk

actually, despite Dennis saying they're a lazy D1 player, there were some takes in their posts (most notably the concern on Camilla pushing lhf)
Ted did it too

When I've got people posting 17 page thesises (wtf is thr plural for thesis) it's kind of hard to not start thinking a little
Dennis can you give me the cliff notes on everyone so far?
That'd be way easier if I actually knew what cliff notes are B)

If you really want to get an actual feel probably just iso like, someone in Camilla/spf/ted cause they've lead the conversation thus far

I wouldn't be terribly surprised if the mafia's total posts was less than 7 (original thought, I know)

Camilla was a top wagon for a little bit which I was preparing to come in and strike down today but that has resolved itself. Camilla's been arguably the most outspoken and trying thus far, this is turning into just me pocketing aaaaa, generic townie keep doin whatchya doin

PSV is iffy for me, cause in my catchup I saw one or two posts that gave me iffy feels (I'll go find it in a second). I'd still rather not chop for reasons unexplainable by me

Ted is the top wagon rn and I don't know why. Not so much I'm 100 percent sure they're town, more I feel like no one really explained themselves (maybe I'm just forgetting) and that's currently steering me towards TRing them

Spf making that weird claim where me defending you (Kate) is town indicative for me seems so wild, not even wolfy just like wild, that a wolf wouldn't do it

Everyone else is forgettable thus far, except for pyxxy who has given me approximately 0 feelings

So yah. Idk why people always end up asking me this cause idk what you want but um. There you go
Toward townreading who? Ted or those voting for him?

And thanks for the notes.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

[VOTE: tedxtr] aubergine
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Kate wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 3:41 pm I also don't like that Ted and falcon are the 2 left sitting on psv.
why not?
ImageImageImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 164
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Kate wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 3:47 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:59 pm
Kate wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 1:43 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 10:59 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:49 pm jk

actually, despite Dennis saying they're a lazy D1 player, there were some takes in their posts (most notably the concern on Camilla pushing lhf)
Ted did it too

When I've got people posting 17 page thesises (wtf is thr plural for thesis) it's kind of hard to not start thinking a little
Dennis can you give me the cliff notes on everyone so far?
That'd be way easier if I actually knew what cliff notes are B)

If you really want to get an actual feel probably just iso like, someone in Camilla/spf/ted cause they've lead the conversation thus far

I wouldn't be terribly surprised if the mafia's total posts was less than 7 (original thought, I know)

Camilla was a top wagon for a little bit which I was preparing to come in and strike down today but that has resolved itself. Camilla's been arguably the most outspoken and trying thus far, this is turning into just me pocketing aaaaa, generic townie keep doin whatchya doin

PSV is iffy for me, cause in my catchup I saw one or two posts that gave me iffy feels (I'll go find it in a second). I'd still rather not chop for reasons unexplainable by me

Ted is the top wagon rn and I don't know why. Not so much I'm 100 percent sure they're town, more I feel like no one really explained themselves (maybe I'm just forgetting) and that's currently steering me towards TRing them

Spf making that weird claim where me defending you (Kate) is town indicative for me seems so wild, not even wolfy just like wild, that a wolf wouldn't do it

Everyone else is forgettable thus far, except for pyxxy who has given me approximately 0 feelings

So yah. Idk why people always end up asking me this cause idk what you want but um. There you go
Toward townreading who? Ted or those voting for him?

And thanks for the notes.
Towards townreading ted
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

May not be here until the EoD but my final reads roughly look like this.

Camilla

Lemonfairy
Dennis
SPF

Kate
PSV
Pyxxy
Neon

Sig

Falcon
Seanzie
Six

Ted

Top tier's basically re-eval only late-game.

I kind of feel more confident on my reads and I don't think there's more than a wolf in the second one. Frankly I kind of wouldn't really kill PSV before killing Seanzie/Falcon as she kind of has fairly good interactions with the rest of my PoE.

Neon's probably the blind-spot in my reads as while her posts feel in her town range her lack of thread presence is concerning me to a point.

If Ted's W then I'd probably just hard-clear PSV/Dennis/Kate.

I don't think Six/Ted can possibly be unaligned since the vote did kind of feel bus-ish.

Sig's basically a hard null but unlike Six I feel like it's more IRL while I saw signs of Six potentially lurking due to him being hyperaware of what's happening in the thread.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

tedxtr wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:01 pm
Kate wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 3:41 pm I also don't like that Ted and falcon are the 2 left sitting on psv.
why not?
It feels like they were opportunistic votes and now that the wagon shifted to you, yall remain there hoping it goes back. Just a gut feeling once I looked up and saw the 2 of you together.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

whatever

between camilla / spf for lategame when they'll get tinfoiled, i think camilla is villagerier than spf

seanzie fell off a cliff but idt it looks too bad if sig / six / psv have 2 wolves. if the wolves are more active, his change in play is a bit suspicious cuz he went from being aggressive to being cordial and diplomatic in how he reached reads at a point in the game where we were focused on the low posting people and he could've skated on his aggression

kate / dennis / pyxxy's postings are fine, dennis prob my top villa (funny how life goes)

lemonfairy had a few villagery posts but the bar is low to be confident on it

the rest i have no clue about

i'd be shooting psv if i had a means to, prob my most "confident" read
ImageImageImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Kate wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:06 pm
why not?
It feels like they were opportunistic votes and now that the wagon shifted to you, yall remain there hoping it goes back. Just a gut feeling once I looked up and saw the 2 of you together.
Curious

Why do you seem to already have a partnership made between the two of them?
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Yeah I really have no idea who to vote, but I don't think Ted is a hit

[VOTE: psv] aubergine I guess, got those ickies I was talking about before
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

SixStrings wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:51 pm I have done some catching up today and I am on the Ted wagon for now.
just keep account of this for when / if he doesn't come back to make more posts before the lunch target

for now implies he'll be coming back, if his vote is on a villa and his reason is made up, he doesn't have to come back
ImageImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Dennis wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:09 pm
Kate wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:06 pm
why not?
Curious

Why do you seem to already have a partnership made between the two of them?
I was asked to give my top 3 suspicions, which I gave as ted, falcon and seanzie.

Shortly after that, I was looking at the polll and noticed that Ted and falcon had voted together and were the 2 still left on psv.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Dennis wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:10 pm Yeah I really have no idea who to vote, but I don't think Ted is a hit

What are your thoughts on Ted? Any thoughts specifically related to why he isn't defending at all but has been active in thread?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Lemonfairy wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:23 pm I remember Seanzie was the first to push PSV and I think they were also the first to back off
do you think it could be theatre?
Just reading lemons iso and this post stuck out to me. :ponder:

This makes me want to vote seanzie.
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 375
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

[VOTE: seanzie] aubergine
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i now townlean kate
staypositivefriend
Hitman

for posterity, my perception of the game right now is:

town:

spf
psv
dennis

townlean:

pyxxy
kate
camilia
lemonfairy
camilia(?)

idk anymore:

neon
seanzie
falcon
ted
sig
sixstrings
staypositivefriend
Hitman

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:30 pm for posterity, my perception of the game right now is:

town:

spf
psv
dennis

townlean:

pyxxy
kate
camilia
lemonfairy
camilia(?)

idk anymore:

neon
seanzie
falcon
ted
sig
sixstrings
tiers not exactly ordered

it wouldnt really rock my world right now if i was misclearing someone in my townlean tier. i think that if im having a decent game then there are 2 wolves in my "idk anymore" tier and if im having a bad game then there are 0 wolves there
staypositivefriend
Hitman

it seems probable to me that there is one wolf btwn sig and sixstrings based solely on the gamestate alone but voting out either of them is essentially just a coinflip
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I'm gonna move to seanzie.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Kate wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:24 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:23 pm I remember Seanzie was the first to push PSV and I think they were also the first to back off

I'd ideally prefer Seanzie/Ted wagons over the PSV one, tbh.

Especially since two of my strongest TRs are on the former.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

@Seanzie please come talk.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Camilla wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:32 pm
Kate wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:24 pm

I'd ideally prefer Seanzie/Ted wagons over the PSV one, tbh.

Especially since two of my strongest TRs are on the former.
Agree.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:30 pm for posterity, my perception of the game right now is:

town:

spf
psv
dennis

townlean:

pyxxy
kate
camilia
lemonfairy
camilia(?)

idk anymore:

neon
seanzie
falcon
ted
sig
sixstrings
The paranoia is real.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

In my experience, sig is a very responsible player. It's unusual for him to miss a vote and even more unlikely if he has a team counting on him.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

it's true. the main reason i consider you a townread right now is because our view of the game has been more or less in lockstep and your solving has felt increasingly authentic to me as the day has gone on

ive made a point of not coming after you too hard because i wanted to give you space to solve regardless of your alignment
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Camilla wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:34 pm

town:

spf
psv
dennis

townlean:

pyxxy
kate
camilia
lemonfairy
camilia(?)

idk anymore:

neon
seanzie
falcon
ted
sig
sixstrings
The paranoia is real.
I'd like to see more from pyxxy tbh.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 218

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Vote: Sean
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:35 pm it's true. the main reason i consider you a townread right now is because our view of the game has been more or less in lockstep and your solving has felt increasingly authentic to me as the day has gone on

ive made a point of not coming after you too hard because i wanted to give you space to solve regardless of your alignment
Much appreciated :hugs:
staypositivefriend
Hitman

what made u vote sean just now?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:36 pmVote: Sean
Oh hello there, neon.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Kate wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:37 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:35 pm it's true. the main reason i consider you a townread right now is because our view of the game has been more or less in lockstep and your solving has felt increasingly authentic to me as the day has gone on

fwiw that post was directed at camilia but the sentiment kind of applies to you as well :P
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Kate wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:34 pm In my experience, sig is a very responsible player. It's unusual for him to miss a vote and even more unlikely if he has a team counting on him.
I still feel like if there's exactly one wolf in Six/Sig then it's probably just Six as he kind of feels too aware of what's happening in the thread.

Hopefully they start playing tomorrow tbh.
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Kate wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:21 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:10 pm Yeah I really have no idea who to vote, but I don't think Ted is a hit

What are your thoughts on Ted? Any thoughts specifically related to why he isn't defending at all but has been active in thread?
I just don't even know how the wagon formed

Like when did all of these votes show up?? And that's leading me to believe they're town because of how easy these votes piled on and there no effort other than me to get them off. And I'm town so it's like

I dunno, a lot of people don't really defend themselves. Like I will go down kicking and screaming, you will too, but I know a lot of people who read defending as scummy. And they've left a legacy without even being prompted which I find towny and sorts defendy in its own right
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:37 pm
Kate wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:37 pm

fwiw that post was directed at camilia but the sentiment kind of applies to you as well :P
:haha:
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Camilla wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:37 pm
Kate wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:34 pm In my experience, sig is a very responsible player. It's unusual for him to miss a vote and even more unlikely if he has a team counting on him.
I still feel like if there's exactly one wolf in Six/Sig then it's probably just Six as he kind of feels too aware of what's happening in the thread.

Hopefully they start playing tomorrow tbh.
agreed
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Oh cool we're jumping seanzie now
Camilla
The Mark