☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 218
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Summer Sh*t Day 2

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Falcon is town

Sauce: me
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 156
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

can you give a few reasons?
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

I don't have good ones so uh vibes and meta

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

elaborating on meta is fine with me, since my recollection was that whenever he got shrug lunched in a game with me, he was wolf both the times

how do you view his meta now?
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Whenever he gets shrug limmed with me he's town lol

ImageImage

tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

rofl

i guess he balanced it out xD
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Quiet barely active doesn't give a fuck falcon is usually town ime he just wolfed and actually tried I think falcon is very much the type of player who cares about not letting his pack down so he's more active when scum.

Also also he just pocketed me as wolf and I'm not sure he's try to do literally the exact same thing two games in a row. That's uh less likely to be true though.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Is this true. Meh I dunno but it's how I've seen it.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

He's always misexed in games with me and I always tell people not to do it lol

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 10:15 am busy this weekend I'll have time to play in ~12 hours ttyl
schedule changed have a little time now! :D
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 275

Post by Kate »

Lemonfairy wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:38 am
Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 8:03 am
Dennis wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 2:21 am
Kate wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 10:56 pm :shrug: Looking at this poll, lemon, neon, pyxxy and falcon all look the most sus to me
Why lemon and not me

My vote was like much worse, I don't exactly know when lemon voted but I was the last to join
Bc lemon said he was kidding.
[VOTE: Kate] aubergine

how did you get to your POE and explain your reasoning here
because fmpov you'd have to ignore a lot of things to get to a scumread on me
Geez. Chill. Have I been playing like I wouldn't be open to discussion?

I really hate a no u. I really hate it. Can we talk about falcon instead of unicorn tinfoil teams?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 11:28 am Whenever he gets shrug limmed with me he's town lol
I'm not sure this is a shrug lim though.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Re: Summer Sh*t Day 1

Post by pyxxy »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 4:00 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 3:57 pm it's not really high, it's more that there are a lot of null posters who idk how to sort

dennis' early response to me was good imo and then when he started talking about you we just mindmelded hard. guess he could've pocketed me but i think his accusation was fine. the only concerning thing is his seanzie progression but idt it's too wolfy barring his explanation

pyxxy could arguably be lowered, if im being honest she's just there cuz she posted a big ass wall to camilla when she called her out and thought it was villagery lol, i know it's bad but just slapped it there lmfao. didn't even read it

i think the strength of how it comes across is not the reality. the only really strong leans are the top 5, dennis and pyxxy are heaps lower than those other reads
I mean, of course I have a different perspective, but I didn't like Dennis sussing me :p And I think him hopping on Seanzie with that super weak explanation was incredibly sus. I dislike.
Pyxxy on the other hand hasn't felt towny to me at all. He was unsorted for me but I went back and read his posts again and they just feel super lackluster to me. I also felt like his post to Camilla about her potentially being the NK feels forced/performative rather than genuine.
but was I wrong? :) I figured the thread would see what I saw about EOD and decide to clear her too, and it did, thus she died. not hard to predict

this post sounds mean but I'm writing it calm and neutrally I swear

wouldn't put it past scum me to call my shot like this but "it wasn't me" -shaggy

Thank you @Camilla you did great *high five*
Camilla wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 1:19 pm Shrug

I'm still at Six/Falcon for the level 1 world, tbh.

Kind of more confident on falcon rn as his focus on Zenon kind of feels like a wolf due to the lack of worldbuilding and breadth to his reads, tbh.
is a solid last post and your solving makes sense

I'm influenced by your posts about Ted's lack of self-pres

I'm not convinced that both remaining wolves are slankers/low posters, but I think we can start our search there since we have a pretty big town core
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Kate wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 5:15 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 5:09 pm Who is pops in this context?
Six is my husband, dennis's dad.
oh, lmao
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Kate wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 5:48 pm
sig wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 5:20 pm I’m not dead. Was just ridiculously busy with work + army. I’ll be around somewhat tonight/tomorrow but at army so don’t expect much. I should be into normal swing by Monday so yay.

I did a quick skim to see who died. Good job team on mafia booo that a newbie was killed.

Quick fire thought?

1. Who has played with Camille before since I’m assuming this was first game for them here.

2. I’m cleaning Kate for the kill no other reaosns. Since not caught up. I don’t think she’d have signed off on a new player death N1
Funny that you say this. I was about to bring up who may or may not have killed her based on her status as a first time TS player but I wasn't sure if I could do that. I posed it to one of the hosts and have gotten the OK.

So, I ask the entire group, which of you have played with Camilla before and does anyone know if she goes by any other names?
never played with her afaik
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 11:47 am
Kate wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 5:15 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 5:09 pm Who is pops in this context?
Six is my husband, dennis's dad.
oh, lmao
great username choice on his part just passing along some claps 👏🏻
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Dennis wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 2:23 am I'm not terribly opposed to a pyxxy vote

I think that post with the "hey pls leave a legacy" is kind of pockety and trying to be like "heeeey pal so tr me before u die k thanks bye bye"
@ this post + PSV's post above it

chopping me is reasonable and I won't stand in the way, I'll just solve in the mean time 🂮 (while also seeing what unicode this site can support)

Kate could be hard defending Six but like, that would require scum Kate and I don't believe in that world so I'm inclined to believe the tr on Six and tr Six myself for having newbie posting paralysis

falcon being mafia _again_ would be kinda wild though
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

@sig you've got one job and one job only
sig wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:58 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:50 pm
sig wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:39 pm Wow dead thread is dead

I’d like @pyxxy to explain their reads

And until then I’m comfortable on Dennis.

I think he’s trying to create reasons to mafia read someone hence the Neon read.

This read is especially illogical since we all just finished a post cap game where Neon was civ and did the same excat thing so it makes zero sense for why it would be suspicious now.

I think he’s also having difficulty maneuvering around Wilgy since he has TMI
I'm not gonna argue with this but I will post the question, do you really think I would try the same thing 2 games in a row, knowing my previous mafia partners are in this game

Classic wifom I think
I don’t think you’re skilled enough at mafia yet to think about it ahead of time nor do I think you’ve got the ability to shift your meta that much yet game to game.

So yea I do think a mafia Dennis would use that as a reason to throw out a ping
(ed note: This quote is from a different previous game of Mafia, it is NOT from this current game)

^Does your reasoning for scumreading Dennis in Tongue-Tied mafia carry over to this Dennis quote below?

I think that post with the "hey pls leave a legacy" is kind of pockety and trying to be like "heeeey pal so tr me before u die k thanks bye bye"
[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Dennis - I went and read his ISO in Tongue-Tied Mafia (https://mafiathesyndicate.com/search.ph ... 114&t=2498)
I haven't found scum Dennis yet and he's correct to be afraid of scum pyxxy. But something about the way he brought it up this game feels off.
falcon - I'm sheeping Neon's tr on falcon
Kate - towncore from VCA
Lemonfairy - same as Dennis I went and read Lemon's ISO and what pinged me in that game got resolved later by Lemon kicking the solving into high gear which I see here, townread
Neon - townread, I don't get the feeling that she's trying to push someone, if this is a bad reason I'll townlean but I'm inclined to trust her
potentialsheltervet - I townlean but I don't have a good justification for it, but I feel relatively confidnet in it, need to revisit for sure
sig - I have faith that sig will come solve when the time arises thus my tag prompt post
SixStrings - willing to townlean for now based on Kate's read
staypositivefriend - clear from VCA
tedxtr - agreed with camilla(?) that ted's solving feels honest but I can't go past a townlean here bc I think I fake solving in a similar manner when I'm scum

I'm wrong about at least 1 person if not two :lorab: :lorab: :lorab: :lorab: but I'm out of time see y'all around
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 56

Post by falcon45ca »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 8:47 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 11:48 am Oh sweet, Neon is still town.

Let the summer sheep continue
have your reads changed at all w/the seanzie flip?
I have 1 read, it is unchanged
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 56

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: PSV] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Falcon, it's very hard to get an idea of your alignment if this is all you do. I don't want to mislynch you. Can you give us anything to go on?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 2:23 pm Falcon, it's very hard to get an idea of your alignment if this is all you do. I don't want to mislynch you. Can you give us anything to go on?
@falcon45ca
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 291
Preferred Pronouns: She/hers

Post by potentialsheltervet »

@Neon You said you weren't going to pursue a PSV vote when other people weren't super interested, and now you're voting me. What changed?
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 291
Preferred Pronouns: She/hers

Post by potentialsheltervet »

Neon wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 11:29 am Quiet barely active doesn't give a fuck falcon is usually town ime he just wolfed and actually tried I think falcon is very much the type of player who cares about not letting his pack down so he's more active when scum.

Also also he just pocketed me as wolf and I'm not sure he's try to do literally the exact same thing two games in a row. That's uh less likely to be true though.
I'm TRing Falcon this game tbh but I think it's important to note there was an extensive discussion of his meta last game (at least, my last game? The crossover game.) so it's not unreasonable to think he might be aware and switch it up.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 2:52 pm
Neon wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 11:29 am Quiet barely active doesn't give a fuck falcon is usually town ime he just wolfed and actually tried I think falcon is very much the type of player who cares about not letting his pack down so he's more active when scum.

I'm TRing Falcon this game tbh but I think it's important to note there was an extensive discussion of his meta last game (at least, my last game? The crossover game.) so it's not unreasonable to think he might be aware and switch it up.
The more I think about it, town falcon would not come in see votes on him and just jet. I'm leaving my vote where it is.

I'd like to hear from @Neon and @Dennis re: falcon.
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 164
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

pyxxy wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 12:43 pm @sig you've got one job and one job only
sig wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:58 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:50 pm
sig wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:39 pm Wow dead thread is dead

I’d like @pyxxy to explain their reads

And until then I’m comfortable on Dennis.

I think he’s trying to create reasons to mafia read someone hence the Neon read.

This read is especially illogical since we all just finished a post cap game where Neon was civ and did the same excat thing so it makes zero sense for why it would be suspicious now.

I think he’s also having difficulty maneuvering around Wilgy since he has TMI
I'm not gonna argue with this but I will post the question, do you really think I would try the same thing 2 games in a row, knowing my previous mafia partners are in this game

Classic wifom I think
I don’t think you’re skilled enough at mafia yet to think about it ahead of time nor do I think you’ve got the ability to shift your meta that much yet game to game.

So yea I do think a mafia Dennis would use that as a reason to throw out a ping
(ed note: This quote is from a different previous game of Mafia, it is NOT from this current game)

^Does your reasoning for scumreading Dennis in Tongue-Tied mafia carry over to this Dennis quote below?

[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine
How does his suspicion in that game carry over to this one
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 164
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 5:19 pm

The more I think about it, town falcon would not come in see votes on him and just jet. I'm leaving my vote where it is.

He's giving such little of a shit that I'm not opposed to a kill on him, but I don't outright scumread him

Like as 4 people brought up already he tries harder as scum, and he's straight up absent here. Which I don't have too hard of a time seeing as him trying to overexaggerate, but that sounds like a tinfoil that would easily lead to a miselim

Hedgy nonsense TLDR, we COULD kill him and he'd have an OK chance at being mafia but like, it's kind of a shrug. Why do you want to kill him
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Dennis wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 5:51 pm
Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 5:19 pm

He's giving such little of a shit that I'm not opposed to a kill on him, but I don't outright scumread him

Like as 4 people brought up already he tries harder as scum, and he's straight up absent here. Which I don't have too hard of a time seeing as him trying to overexaggerate, but that sounds like a tinfoil that would easily lead to a miselim

Hedgy nonsense TLDR, we COULD kill him and he'd have an OK chance at being mafia but like, it's kind of a shrug. Why do you want to kill him
Because I think he's wolfy. Have you read my posts? Where's the falcon town fire? It's absent. Where's his defense at being voted? It's absent.

Y9ur post was waffly, kid.
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lemlem, lemon, lemmy, lem

Post by Lemonfairy »

Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 11:37 am
Kate wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 10:56 pm :shrug: Looking at this poll, lemon, neon, pyxxy and falcon all look the most sus to me
Why lemon and not me

My vote was like much worse, I don't exactly know when lemon voted but I was the last to join

I really hate a no u. I really hate it. Can we talk about falcon instead of unicorn tinfoil teams?
I am chill and this isn't just a "no u"
I'm happy to talk about falcon but can you answer how you got to that POE first?
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 173
Aka: lemlem, lemon, lemmy, lem

Post by Lemonfairy »

and if it wasn't clear from my phrasing, I'm definitely not locked in on the team or anything
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Re: Summer Sh*t Night 0

Post by Kate »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:11 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:09 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:08 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:06 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:03 pm
tedxtr wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 6:52 pm [VOTE: psv ] aubergine

nothing personal
Whoa

Kinda sounds personal
Hi. Why are you sheeping neon?

Neon is supremely town Neon.

There are a few signs I've learned to look for...like, she might be fakin' it? But nah
Do you think her being towny means she is automatically correct?

No, but if she's town, then her heart is in the right place.

Why are you being SR? Immma check yer ISO, hold up
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:13 pm Oh I see, it's full of fluff
2 minutes do make such a firm read on psv.

Pockets neon.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Lemonfairy wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:08 pm
Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 11:37 am
Why lemon and not me

I am chill and this isn't just a "no u"
I'm happy to talk about falcon but can you answer how you got to that POE first?
Yes, I looked at the list (poll names) and put down the names I didn't have a town read on. Your response to my including you has seemed more towny than not though, and I'm glad to hear you're chill 😄 frustration usually reads as townie to me.
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 375

Post by staypositivefriend »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 1:32 pm [VOTE: PSV] aubergine
why?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

pyxxy wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 11:56 am

chopping me is reasonable and I won't stand in the way, I'll just solve in the mean time 🂮 (while also seeing what unicode this site can support)

Kate could be hard defending Six but like, that would require scum Kate and I don't believe in that world so I'm inclined to believe the tr on Six and tr Six myself for having newbie posting paralysis

ftr this post makes me not want to kill pyxxy today
staypositivefriend
Hitman

@Kate -

also fwiw im pretty confident that lemonfairy is town based on how she reacted to seanzie being wagoned at the end of yesterday, i really struggle to see a wolf reacting like that to their partner being wagoned
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I'd ask you to reconsider your thoughts here.
Town falcon is more aggressive and solvy. Wolf falcon become aggressive later game and starts making fake arguments. Read his iso, it won't take long. There is absolutely nothing about psv that would make him have such a firm read. He's doing the same thing seanzie did day 1 with me as the target.

And he's definitely pocketing you.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:20 pm @Kate -

also fwiw im pretty confident that lemonfairy is town based on how she reacted to seanzie being wagoned at the end of yesterday, i really struggle to see a wolf reacting like that to their partner being wagoned
I will officially remove lemonfairy from my POE.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:19 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 11:56 am

ftr this post makes me not want to kill pyxxy today
Same.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

tedxtr wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:46 am
potentialsheltervet wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 11:15 pm I disagree with Neon's read on me, obviously, but I think the tunnel at least feels sincere. Ted clinging to my wagon feels much more ho-hum. Like they're just doing it to seem productive.
how is placing naked votes on you being productive?

also, i probably posted thoughts on at least 5-6 other different people. how can you believe this xD

anyway, the day is shaping up to be exactly what i expected it to. just wanted to say i disagree with the villa reads on psv, spf's point doesn't hold much water to me when most of the "heat" psv has gotten was from n0 and from two people, one of which was sheeping and the other didn't hard push them afaict and most of their posts could easily be faked by a wolf. idk where the villagery posts are. i wanna see some thoughts from them on players

i'll probably end up voting someone like kate / sixstring if it becomes a thing just because i have a tough time finding someone actively wolfy. i think seanzie fell off a very big cliff in terms of aggressiveness / solving after n0 fwiw

or if i have the time to re-read again, i might do a spicy vote who knows
tedxtr wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:09 pm whatever

between camilla / spf for lategame when they'll get tinfoiled, i think camilla is villagerier than spf

seanzie fell off a cliff but idt it looks too bad if sig / six / psv have 2 wolves. if the wolves are more active, his change in play is a bit suspicious cuz he went from being aggressive to being cordial and diplomatic in how he reached reads at a point in the game where we were focused on the low posting people and he could've skated on his aggression

kate / dennis / pyxxy's postings are fine, dennis prob my top villa (funny how life goes)

lemonfairy had a few villagery posts but the bar is low to be confident on it

the rest i have no clue about

i'd be shooting psv if i had a means to, prob my most "confident" read
pretty concerned that ted could be a wolf after looking through this progression on seanzie tbh

he talked around seanzie a lot and talked a lot about how he was playing in a scummy/demotivated way, but always prioritized resolving within sig/six/psv first. not difficult to see as a wolf trying to get distance from their partner without actually getting seanzie eliminated
staypositivefriend
Hitman

SixStrings wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:53 pm [VOTE: tedxtr] aubergine
dumb read but it's proly not an easy world like sixstrings/ted solely for the reason that six parked his vote on ted here, and i kind of doubt that he does that to his partner, especially if he is new to the game like kate/dennis have been saying
staypositivefriend
Hitman

@sig - wya?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:27 pm @sig - wya?
I'd looooovvvvve to get some @sig insight here!
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:26 pm
dumb read but it's proly not an easy world like sixstrings/ted solely for the reason that six parked his vote on ted here, and i kind of doubt that he does that to his partner, especially if he is new to the game like kate/dennis have been saying
I really doubt he's got any guidance here. :shrug:

I also think we have enough solid suspects that it's not worth wasting a lynch on newbie low posters.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

for transparency my current POE is falcon, sixstrings, sig, and ted

i think if we live in an easy world, the remaining wolves are in that pool

in a harder world, there's proly one wolf in that pool and one wolf outside of it, but i'm struggling to see who that would be. i think kate and lemonfairy are both hard town. i've gotten quite a few townpings from both PSV and pxy to the extent that i'm not comfortable having them in my POE

i've gotten townpings from both neon/dennis as well but i suppose i feel the less strongly about them than my other townreads, so if i'm misclearing somewhere then my gut tells me it's proly in those two names
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:30 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:26 pm
I really doubt he's got any guidance here. :shrug:

I also think we have enough solid suspects that it's not worth wasting a lynch on newbie low posters.
i agree that it seems like sixstrings doesnt have any guidance but given that several players have consistently been AWOL/afk, i'm not sure if i would take that to be indicative of his alignment
staypositivefriend
Hitman

that said i don't think sixstrings needs to be the first in my POE to be resolved, especially if you think he'll contribute or post more later
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I also don't think sig should be in there. Hang on I want to pull a quote.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

sig wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 5:20 pm I’m not dead. Was just ridiculously busy with work + army. I’ll be around somewhat tonight/tomorrow but at army so don’t expect much. I should be into normal swing by Monday so yay.

I did a quick skim to see who died. Good job team on mafia booo that a newbie was killed.

Quick fire thought?

1. Who has played with Camille before since I’m assuming this was first game for them here.

2. I’m cleaning Kate for the kill no other reaosns. Since not caught up. I don’t think she’d have signed off on a new player death N1
He's absolutely right that I would never nk a new site player on n1. I actually assumed it would be me simply bc Camilla is new.

With that in mind, I really doubt sig would say this about me bc he's mentioning a point of etiquette or sportsmanship, which he'd essentially be saying he doesn't have If he's wolf himself. Lol. Make sense? Why would he mention it at all if he's a wolf? I don't think he would.

Plus I don't think Sig would kill Camilla n1 either, but he definitely would kill me 😄

Return to “Previous Hustles”