75%

Total votes: 8
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 375
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Summer Sh*t Day 2

Post by staypositivefriend »

ftr i also havent ruled out a world where falcon is town and the team is just something really stupid like sixstrings/sig, solely because the gamestate has felt primarily town dominated to me. i also don't mind resolving falcon today and i think it would be useful for the gamestate
staypositivefriend
Hitman

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:39 pm
Kate wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:31 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:28 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 10:33 am but if it's falcon, who's their teammate?
I find it hard to believe that it's just something like falcon/Six
maybe sig?
What if we ignore, for a moment, the low posters. Any ideas on people who have been active?
mm not really

i don't think neon would defend falcon so brazenly in a world where they are W/W, and i feel the same about the way that falcon has been treating neon. i think neon is probably clear in a world where falcon flips mafia

i think you and lemonfairy are already clear regardless of falcon's alignment

it's probably not ted in that world based on the way they've been pushing on each other

it could be dennis but a world where dennis/falcon are W/W is a world where dennis bussed both of his partners pretty early into the game, which is a world that i struggle seeing even though it's theoretically possible

it could be sixstrings but i'm also inclined to think that he wouldn't bus like he is currently doing in a world where falcon is mafia

in terms of sheer interactions it could be pxy or PSV, but i've gotten townpings from both of them individual of their treatment of falcon

so while it's not impossible that i'm misclearing someone in that list of names, the fact remains that a world where falcon is mafia is a world where my immediate POE becomes very narrow, because i think multiple people have spewed themselves town in that world

it doesn't have to be sig in that world, but i frankly don't care if he's a lowposter or not, i just care about whether i have any real reasons to townread him, and i don't
fixed
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 275
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:39 pm
Kate wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:31 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:28 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 10:33 am but if it's falcon, who's their teammate?
I find it hard to believe that it's just something like falcon/Six
maybe sig?
What if we ignore, for a moment, the low posters. Any ideas on people who have been active?
mm not really

i don't think neon would defend falcon so brazenly in a world where they are W/W, and i feel the same about the way that falcon has been treating neon. i think neon is probably clear in a world where falcon flips town

i think you and lemonfairy are already clear regardless of falcon's alignment

it's probably not ted in that world based on the way they've been pushing on each other

it could be dennis but a world where dennis/falcon are W/W is a world where dennis bussed both of his partners pretty early into the game, which is a world that i struggle seeing even though it's theoretically possible

it could be sixstrings but i'm also inclined to think that he wouldn't bus like he is currently doing in a world where falcon is mafia

in terms of sheer interactions it could be pxy or PSV, but i've gotten townpings from both of them individual of their treatment of falcon

so while it's not impossible that i'm misclearing someone in that list of names, the fact remains that a world where falcon is mafia is a world where my immediate POE becomes very narrow, because i think multiple people have spewed themselves town in that world

it doesn't have to be sig in that world, but i frankly don't care if he's a lowposter or not, i just care about whether i have any real reasons to townread him, and i don't
I hope sig shows up today. I think he said Monday his schedule would clear up from army weekend?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 56

Post by falcon45ca »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:25 pm falcon if u think that kate is powerwolfing, who is her partner?
I don't know who her partner is, but I have theories about who her partner isn't, if that makes sense?

Neon, Six, and PSV I don't feel are w/w with Kate.

Everyone else is on the table
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:40 pm ftr i also havent ruled out a world where falcon is town and the team is just something really stupid like sixstrings/sig, solely because the gamestate has felt primarily town dominated to me. i also don't mind resolving falcon today and i think it would be useful for the gamestate
So that's where you think your vote will land?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 64

Re: Summer Sh*t Day 1

Post by sig »

Kate wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 4:22 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:29 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:25 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:19 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:12 pm [VOTE: pyxxy ] aubergine
Go on

Cause he did this once in a game as town, where he drops in and says just a list, no explanation, and I (maf) pushed a miselim on him

Idk why tf he does it, but it's made me freak out on his slot when he does it and I'm having flashbacks
The list feels kind of pointless as it has tints of busywork since it doesn't really say anything about the game-state at all.

I want actual content from him since we're already beyond the RVS stage of the game.

What do you think of other people who haven't given content yet

Like I have hardly given any content, I totally ignores the D0 arguments (or at least didn't comment), but you seemingly townlean me
I also townlean you. You're looking like your early civ meta.
Just an FYI since I'm sure this has or will be brought up, but Kate's read on Dennis shouldn't be treated as locked at all. Even with the family tie in.
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

sig wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:46 pm
Go on

Cause he did this once in a game as town, where he drops in and says just a list, no explanation, and I (maf) pushed a miselim on him

Idk why tf he does it, but it's made me freak out on his slot when he does it and I'm having flashbacks
The list feels kind of pointless as it has tints of busywork since it doesn't really say anything about the game-state at all.

I want actual content from him since we're already beyond the RVS stage of the game.

Like I have hardly given any content, I totally ignores the D0 arguments (or at least didn't comment), but you seemingly townlean me
Just an FYI since I'm sure this has or will be brought up, but Kate's read on Dennis shouldn't be treated as locked at all. Even with the family tie in.
Hi!!!

Definitely fair enough.

What have you thought about all the back and forth today?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 11:16 pm i think that dennis defending kate is town indicative regardless of kate's alignment
Dennis 100% always tries to pocket Kate when he's mafia. He then tries to shield himself if Kate town reads him. So if anything I'd say Dennis defending Kate is a :eye:

(This is getting a separate post from my catch up since it's a bigger call out)
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Kate wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:47 pm
Go on

Hi!!!

Definitely fair enough.

What have you thought about all the back and forth today?
I'll get back to you in 14 pages worth of time :p
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 11:58 am Anyway I do tend to fall victim to highposter bias easily in general, but my POE is currently Kate, sig, six, and ted.
:eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Kate wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 1:56 pm I'm going to start with the 2 voting me. You seem civ and solving.

Psv doesn't know me, so her vote could simply be misplaced (combined with my law activity).

Seanzie concerns me the most, as he knows my play at least a bit better than camilla and psv and I'm surprised he would put a vote on me this early. I'm gonna start by looking at his iso.
All lawyers are soulless, Kate is a lawyer, Therefore kate is soulless.

Now the question is are soulless people mafia. :ponder:
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

sig wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:55 pm
Kate wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 1:56 pm I'm going to start with the 2 voting me. You seem civ and solving.

Psv doesn't know me, so her vote could simply be misplaced (combined with my law activity).

Seanzie concerns me the most, as he knows my play at least a bit better than camilla and psv and I'm surprised he would put a vote on me this early. I'm gonna start by looking at his iso.
All lawyers are soulless, Kate is a lawyer, Therefore kate is soulless.

Now the question is are soulless people mafia. :ponder:
I'm going to wait til you gat a little further in the thread before I start responding.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Camilla wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:42 pm If Seanzie's a hit then I'd pressure Zenon tomorrow being that she tends to have a hellbuss-y meta and that vote feels like the most bus-like one since it was casted after we put Seanzie 4-3 over PSV.
Who is Zenon?
ImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Kate wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:43 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:40 pm ftr i also havent ruled out a world where falcon is town and the team is just something really stupid like sixstrings/sig, solely because the gamestate has felt primarily town dominated to me. i also don't mind resolving falcon today and i think it would be useful for the gamestate
well my current perception is that falcon is the designated elimination, and i don't realistically see who else would go over today. so, i don't see a reason to put my vote on falcon right now other than to make myself look townier in a world where he's mafia, which i don't really care about right now

so if my vote actually matters at the EOD, then yes, it will probably be on falcon
staypositivefriend
Hitman

falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:43 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:25 pm falcon if u think that kate is powerwolfing, who is her partner?
I don't know who her partner is, but I have theories about who her partner isn't, if that makes sense?

Neon, Six, and PSV I don't feel are w/w with Kate.

Everyone else is on the table
is there anyone among "everyone else" that u scumread the most? or that ur the most suspicious of?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

sig wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:51 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 11:16 pm i think that dennis defending kate is town indicative regardless of kate's alignment
Dennis 100% always tries to pocket Kate when he's mafia. He then tries to shield himself if Kate town reads him. So if anything I'd say Dennis defending Kate is a :eye:

(This is getting a separate post from my catch up since it's a bigger call out)
happy that you showed up, very interested in hearing your thoughts on the gamestate right now
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 1:04 pm
Kate wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:43 pm
well my current perception is that falcon is the designated elimination, and i don't realistically see who else would go over today. so, i don't see a reason to put my vote on falcon right now other than to make myself look townier in a world where he's mafia, which i don't really care about right now

so if my vote actually matters at the EOD, then yes, it will probably be on falcon
OK TY
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Go on

⬆️
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

This is gonna be a general D1 vomit thought post so have fun reading it. :p

Lemon Random vote on Sean a good look.

SPF vs Camille is a bad look for SPF. We'll see how this develops as I catch up.

PSV D1 push on the low posters is a bad look.

Pyxxy is looking good even with their Six vote. I'll be a bit unhappy if they end D1 with that. Buuuuuut, I will accept the pocket. :beer:

SPF random vote for Sean is a good look and I'm taking back my prior thought on the SPF/Camille debate. Also I just saw i'm spelling camilia Name wrong. oops too late to fix is and they're dead so like :shrug: :p

D1 thoughts.

there's alot of chatter that didn't really stick out to me. granted I'm doing a quicker skim here but still.

I think the following players need to be ISO'd
SPF
PSV (?)
Sean (obviously)
Ted (I don't see a vote count, but he's the second wagon right?)
Dennis
Falcon

Off the top of my head the first 3 to vote Sean, being SPF, Neon, and Kate look good. Dennis I'm iffy on as a whole so there's some bias for his switch.

Lemon, Kate, Pyxxy, Neon, Six, and SPF are all people I'd not vote for D2 based off D1

Lemon, kate, neon, and Pyxxy are town reads.
Six and SPF both are looking to be good, but I know SPF has the ability to deep wolf so they aren't cleared yet.

Ted I need to ISO, but given he was the counterwagon it's a good look and I likely won't be voting their today.

I'm eyeballing.
1. PSV for their low poster/no poster push + general vibes.
2. Dennis for his posting style and defense of kate I need to
3. Falcon for being well within his scum range.

I'll be rereading through these 3 for sure.
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Do you think Dennis and falcon could be w/w?
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

sig wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 1:01 pm
Camilla wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:42 pm If Seanzie's a hit then I'd pressure Zenon tomorrow being that she tends to have a hellbuss-y meta and that vote feels like the most bus-like one since it was casted after we put Seanzie 4-3 over PSV.
Who is Zenon?
Neon (name change in process)
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Kate wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 5:03 pm Roxy and splints always have open nights.
Open nights will be the death of me
ImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

@Kate - who do u think falcon's partner would be?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

maybe it's not sig lol
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Kate wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 1:08 pm Do you think Dennis and falcon could be w/w?
It would be odd given they were both just mafia, but so far they're in the POE so it is a possibility.
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 1:11 pm maybe it's not sig lol
Definitely not sig.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

pyxxy wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 2:30 am @sig no rush to reappear this is just a pleasant poke since nights are apparently open in this game

you'll have a pure opinion of the EOD Seanzie wagon and how it formed, if you're up for some reading, and I would be curious to see who you townclear/lock/read from your perspective

invitation duplicated for @SixStrings
I'm here to save the day!
Camilla wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 6:10 pm
Kate wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 6:07 pm Do we have a screenshot of the poll?
I think it was me/you/PSV/Six were on Ted's wagon, Falcon/Ted were on PSV's wagon, SPF/Lemon were on Seanzie's wagon then we both went to Seanzie's wagon and then Zenon and Dennis piled on it. Pyxxy was on Six's wagon and Seanzie was on your wagon and neither of them were on during the EoD.

Quoting this here.

If we remove lemon since they didn't mean it (lol if they're mafia and accidentally helped to vote off a teammate from random voting time) then best to worst is.

1. Kate
2. Zenon/Neon
3. SPF
4. Dennis

Dennis from my xp will bus and will panic last minute especially if his teammates aren't around for him to bounce ideas off of.

The one game I recall with SPF they hard bussed a teammate.

Kates progression was natural.

Zneon didn't do enough in terms of bussing to get bussing credit so that gives them more civ credit.

Either way i'd lean away from voting any of these people D2 and mainly just eyeball SPF/Dennis for future phases depending on their posts and performance over D2-D3
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Kate wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 5:48 pm
sig wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 5:20 pm I’m not dead. Was just ridiculously busy with work + army. I’ll be around somewhat tonight/tomorrow but at army so don’t expect much. I should be into normal swing by Monday so yay.

I did a quick skim to see who died. Good job team on mafia booo that a newbie was killed.

Quick fire thought?

1. Who has played with Camille before since I’m assuming this was first game for them here.

2. I’m cleaning Kate for the kill no other reaosns. Since not caught up. I don’t think she’d have signed off on a new player death N1
Funny that you say this. I was about to bring up who may or may not have killed her based on her status as a first time TS player but I wasn't sure if I could do that. I posed it to one of the hosts and have gotten the OK.

So, I ask the entire group, which of you have played with Camilla before and does anyone know if she goes by any other names?
Psh better to ask for forgiveness and just do it. :p
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

tedxtr wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 5:37 pm Does falcon still have that meta where if he doesn’t do anything he’s a wolf and if he puts in some effort he’s a villa?

Might just vote him if that’s the case, but i’m not sure
yes this is 100% still accurate.
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

sig wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 1:40 pm
Kate wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 5:48 pm
sig wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 5:20 pm I’m not dead. Was just ridiculously busy with work + army. I’ll be around somewhat tonight/tomorrow but at army so don’t expect much. I should be into normal swing by Monday so yay.

I did a quick skim to see who died. Good job team on mafia booo that a newbie was killed.

Quick fire thought?

1. Who has played with Camille before since I’m assuming this was first game for them here.

2. I’m cleaning Kate for the kill no other reaosns. Since not caught up. I don’t think she’d have signed off on a new player death N1
Funny that you say this. I was about to bring up who may or may not have killed her based on her status as a first time TS player but I wasn't sure if I could do that. I posed it to one of the hosts and have gotten the OK.

So, I ask the entire group, which of you have played with Camilla before and does anyone know if she goes by any other names?
Psh better to ask for forgiveness and just do it. :p
I'll keep that in mind in the future
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Kate wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 7:45 pm Falcon
Lemon
Neon
Pyxxy

Poe, thoughts?
I'd remove Lemon, add PSV and Dennis

Neon would get a pass today.

Pyxxy is unlikely to be mafia considering we only have 2 left.
SPF is a deep wolf candidate, but that would be like lylo/phase before lylo not D2.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

pyxxy wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 12:43 pm @sig you've got one job and one job only
sig wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:58 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:50 pm
sig wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:39 pm Wow dead thread is dead

I’d like @pyxxy to explain their reads

And until then I’m comfortable on Dennis.

I think he’s trying to create reasons to mafia read someone hence the Neon read.

This read is especially illogical since we all just finished a post cap game where Neon was civ and did the same excat thing so it makes zero sense for why it would be suspicious now.

I think he’s also having difficulty maneuvering around Wilgy since he has TMI
I'm not gonna argue with this but I will post the question, do you really think I would try the same thing 2 games in a row, knowing my previous mafia partners are in this game

Classic wifom I think
I don’t think you’re skilled enough at mafia yet to think about it ahead of time nor do I think you’ve got the ability to shift your meta that much yet game to game.

So yea I do think a mafia Dennis would use that as a reason to throw out a ping
(ed note: This quote is from a different previous game of Mafia, it is NOT from this current game)

^Does your reasoning for scumreading Dennis in Tongue-Tied mafia carry over to this Dennis quote below?
Dennis wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 2:23 am I'm not terribly opposed to a pyxxy vote

I think that post with the "hey pls leave a legacy" is kind of pockety and trying to be like "heeeey pal so tr me before u die k thanks bye bye"
[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine

Yes
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:45 pm
Plus I don't think Sig would kill Camilla n1 either, but he definitely would kill me 😄

For future Meta purposes I have no comment :p
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 10:03 pm
Kate wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 10:03 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 10:01 pm side note
falcon/Ted are crossvoting and there's 2 people on both

doesn't really make me think they're w/w
like ok, maybe they could be distancing but it's only D2 and their scumpartner just got elimmed
voting each other is not really the best move rn if they're a team
Why? One of them is likely going down today. If they're teammate was on the other wagon, especially early wouldn't that look pretty townie?
Omg. Their***
@Epignosis :ninja:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Camilla wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 5:05 pm So yh.

I'd say that the first four voters on Seanzie are always pure and Zenon's vote on him was a huge red flag since she tends to bus a lot and it feels like her EoD was fairly frozen.

I'll look back to her interaction with Seanzie as I feel like PSV/Seanzie are fairy unaligned, so my towncore for d2 would be me/SPF/Dennis/Lemon/Kate/PSV.

Remainder are Zenon/Falco/Tedd plus the two slankers. I don't think Pyxxy is wolfing regardless of his lack of interaction with Seanzie.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I'm fully caught up.

Falcon, PSV, Dennis, and maybe Ted(?) are my four

I don't think Ted/Falcon or Pyxxy/Falcon are W/W if Falcon is mafia both are cleared. But, I also have no idea why I just wrote that about Pyxxy. :shrug:

PSV and SPF I need to ISO.

Camilla while being a solid Civ wasn't the only one so that points to one of her legacy reads being correct.

I disagree with the people who say a teammate wouldn't bus D1/D2. If you have a clear mafia read then I could see it. For example, in this case Falcon is nearly a consensus of the strong town reads at the moment, so I could see a bus there. D1 a bus could happen if you got caught up in the moment.

I wouldn't clear Six, but they're still new and playing the same way they did as town.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I'd also readd Neon to the POE just based off Camilla N1 reads, but would likely not want to vote their today
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 218

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

sig wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 2:03 pm I'd also readd Neon to the POE just based off Camilla N1 reads, but would likely not want to vote their today
Why she changed the read by end of night why would I kill her.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

sig wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 2:02 pm I'm fully caught up.

I don't think Ted/Falcon or Pyxxy/Falcon are W/W if Falcon is mafia both are cleared. But, I also have no idea why I just wrote that about Pyxxy. :shrug:

Camilla while being a solid Civ wasn't the only one so that points to one of her legacy reads being correct.

I disagree with the people who say a teammate wouldn't bus D1/D2. If you have a clear mafia read then I could see it. For example, in this case Falcon is nearly a consensus of the strong town reads at the moment, so I could see a bus there. D1 a bus could happen if you got caught up in the moment.

I wouldn't clear Six, but they're still new and playing the same way they did as town.
I don't see psv or ted. Dennis mayyyybe but I really don't think so.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Neon wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 2:07 pm
sig wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 2:03 pm I'd also readd Neon to the POE just based off Camilla N1 reads, but would likely not want to vote their today

Given that you still got an immediate post D1 mention I’d say it’s enough to have you be in the POE, but not an option for D2
ImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

do u think im mafia kate?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Kate wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 2:22 pm
sig wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 2:02 pm I'm fully caught up.

I don't see psv or ted. Dennis mayyyybe but I really don't think so.
I’m leaning away from Ted as well. PSV I have to read which May or may not happen this phase
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

sig wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 2:32 pm

Given that you still got an immediate post D1 mention I’d say it’s enough to have you be in the POE, but not an option for D2
Self meta but I never kill Camilla lol

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Neon wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 2:35 pm

It would make the game easier if this was true so self meta accepted
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 2:33 pm do u think im mafia kate?
Well, youre in my poe.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 2:35 pm

I believe this, fwiw.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Kate wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 3:08 pm
Well, youre in my poe.
the way you were talking around me implied to me that you thought i was scum but that you weren't saying it for some reason, and i like it when people are direct about their thoughts

i don't mind though, tinfoil makes me stronger
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 3:15 pm
Kate wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 3:08 pm
Well, youre in my poe.
the way you were talking around me implied to me that you thought i was scum but that you weren't saying it for some reason, and i like it when people are direct about their thoughts

i don't mind though, tinfoil makes me stronger
I'd have to see how the day plays out before I could make an educated guess on a wolf other than falcon.
☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 156
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

is eod in 20 mins?
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Hustles”