67%

Total votes: 6
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: [D1] Apathy Mafia

Post by Roxy »

@Scotty It has been our routine on The Syndicate to not vote new players to the site on D 1 to give them a sort of welcome. I mean we want them to want to play here again, right? I've said this many times in many games. For you to "act" like it is something new from me is strange.

@Seanzie and again @Scotty Also I find the D 1 reads to not really be productive *on* D 1 only later in the game to reference back to. I found all the reasons people were clearing each other a big nothing but that is *my* opinion. No one else *must* feel this way bc it is my game style. You play your way and I'll continue on in my own lane.

I'll keep up with thread but I'll only post when/if I feel it is necessary.

Thanks for the vote seanzie. :noble:
;)
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 326

Post by tutuu »

scotty

seanzie
zenon

alison
wilgy
falcon

prince j
camilla
pyxxy
rondo
roxy

porscha

tutuu (idiot moron dumbass)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:20 am
tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:03 am This lights up a lightbulb over my head

Everyone dont make reads. This game is apathy mafia. U are supposed to be apathic and not make reads. If u make reads you are going against the spirit of this game.
@~Prince J~
@Alison
@Camilla
@DrWilgy
@falcon45ca
@Porscha
@pyxxy
@RondoDimBuckle
@Roxy
@Scotty
@Seanzie
@tutuu
@Zenon

I disagree with this take on the game. Apathy is a theme not a rule to play this way. The spirit of the game is to hunt baddies the only weapons the town has are: reads and thread talk and elim's.

Just my opinion no offense meant. <3
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:34 am
Roxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:42 am Big bunch of a nothing burger thread.

Tutuu please unvote the new player to TS.

Love how everyone has all these reads on day 1, I always find it quite fascinating.

Happy Tuesday.
thanks for the angleshoot
yw
;)
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Roxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 1:48 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:20 am
tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:03 am This lights up a lightbulb over my head

Everyone dont make reads. This game is apathy mafia. U are supposed to be apathic and not make reads. If u make reads you are going against the spirit of this game.
@~Prince J~
@Alison
@Camilla
@DrWilgy
@falcon45ca
@Porscha
@pyxxy
@RondoDimBuckle
@Roxy
@Scotty
@Seanzie
@tutuu
@Zenon

I disagree with this take on the game. Apathy is a theme not a rule to play this way. The spirit of the game is to hunt baddies the only weapons the town has are: reads and thread talk and elim's.

Just my opinion no offense meant. <3
its ok roxy i just joking pat pat
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 162
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

I'm boooooored and nothing Intresting is happeningggggggg
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 64

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:30 am Scotty IC dont have to analyze any future posts locked and loaded
You actually stole my post and then called me a wolf, you rat
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Scotty wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:34 am
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:09 am It took several hours of playing circus music and specialized Clown Treats (my clown is on a special diet recommended by the clown doctor due to this allergies) to properly calm him down. I'm glad my little guy is okay but the NERVE of some people. Please do not approach another clown owner on the street with your clown without asking first and checking to make sure it is okay!!! Ugh!!

Unless my clown is tutuu, in which case, please approach at any and all costs to pet her. She needs as much validation and attention as possible. You may also honk her nose, which will prompt her to wag her tell and make a beeping noise at you. The pitch of the beep will let you know how much she likes you! The higher the pitch of the beep, the more she likes you! If you're lucky, she might even perform some of the tricks I taught her, just for you. But if tutuu doesn't like you, her beeps will be deep pitched and she will growl threateningly. Don't worry, she doesn't bite; she just likes to let everyone know how she feels about them. Please back off my clown if she growls, despite her tail wagging due to the attention given. If my clown starts performing tricks for you, you are contractually obligated to watch all of them and applaud her and give her treats afterwards. I will hold you at gunpoint to ensure you treat my clown with the respect she deserves.
*checks the CoC for mentions of forbidden clown erotica*
Whew, that was a close one

Unrelated: wtf
Owning a dog isnt erotica much like owning a clown is not erotica
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:43 am
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:54 am can I perhaps expect reads from you by day 2 then roxy
This post from mommy made me think shes mafia it reminded me more of when she wolfed in my game rather then when ive seen her towning

I could check if she makes similar posts like that as town
Why am I not allowed to ask if she intended to maintain her initial post that day 1 reads are made of burgers and lies :thinking:
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Scotty wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:45 am
tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:30 am Scotty IC dont have to analyze any future posts locked and loaded
Goin for that N1 kill so I can go back to my clown erotica I’ve downloaded
Lol oh no
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 70

Post by falcon45ca »

tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:16 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:12 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:11 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:10 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:54 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:25 am I AM TOWN!

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so
Falcon is wolf.

I'm changing my strategy here.
I believe u
Ur choice to post that boomer gif response felt towny to me
I dislike this reason for TR me, it feels false.

All of my GIF's are boomer status, I'm 69 yo
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 70

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:50 am
Scotty wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:49 am
Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:46 am
Scotty wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:18 am
Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:05 am
Seanzie having an early tr on me is weird and I don't like it but it's defs not AI because for like 2 months straight Sean had called me wolf day1 regardless of his alignment and incorrectly every game.
But Sean is calling you town in this game, which is a different meaning entirely.
Unless this is a perspective slip and you’re saying Sean calling you town is incorrect
No what I'm saying is that it can't be AI because he was calling me wolf every game regardless of his alignment for months now so the flip up is different irregardless of his alignment.

I called it weird lol
So Sean is known to make flippant calls of ‘wolf/town’ based on nothing as *both* alignments?

Just getting my understanding right
Yes lol.
I dont quite agree with this take cuz otherwise he wouldnt be so polarized
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:52 am This isn't true but it's how my mind always imagines Sean.

N0 Sean looks at the pl downloads it does some math mumbo jumbo and pre-determines who he will tunnel than enters D1 and follows the pre determined list of reads to garner reactions and generates content.
Lol wait actually .... I see it. I can picture it
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:19 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:52 am This isn't true but it's how my mind always imagines Sean.

N0 Sean looks at the pl downloads it does some math mumbo jumbo and pre-determines who he will tunnel than enters D1 and follows the pre determined list of reads to garner reactions and generates content.
Lol wait actually .... I see it. I can picture it
Wanna see the videos of it? I have them

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Alllll by myselffffffffffff

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I feel lonely and invisible xD

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:20 am
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:47 am i think scotty is like the only person I tl right now he feels so pure and fluffy
No he doesn't.
does anything or anyone ever feel pure and fluffy to you sean
☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:56 pm I feel lonely and invisible xD
hi. i really like gatrie from por / rd and would hold his hand

(I was thinking about your question last night and I don't remember most of the characters from the games i've played so I wasn't sure how I wanted to answer but I remembered I always loved how goodie two shoes - womanizer combo he was)

sylvain was always making me laugh too but like realistically, I would never

princess elincia can get it too tbh she's so brave and flies on a pegasus its so ideal

omg wait HOW COULD I FORGET tibarn is literally my biggest crush on god
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:21 pm

(I was thinking about your question last night and I don't remember most of the characters from the games i've played so I wasn't sure how I wanted to answer but I remembered I always loved how goodie two shoes - womanizer combo he was)

princess elincia can get it too tbh she's so brave and flies on a pegasus its so ideal

Sylvain hot but Felix is my Bae yanno <3

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

And Edelgard. We must protecc.

Yanno...I honestly dunno who I would even marry in most games anymore xD partially cause I've changed so much and partially cause...like I used to be closeted when I played the games xD

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:27 pm

honestly despite his consistent asshole-ness I had a soft spot for him too because even though it came off as callous, he made some good fucking points
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:29 pm And Edelgard. We must protecc.

Yanno...I honestly dunno who I would even marry in most games anymore xD partially cause I've changed so much and partially cause...like I used to be closeted when I played the games xD
*waggles cane* they just dont flesh out characters like they used to back when I started playing fe
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

@pyxxy stop apathetic
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:30 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:27 pm

honestly despite his consistent asshole-ness I had a soft spot for him too because even though it came off as callous, he made some good fucking points
Felix was a douche but like when you dig into him it's for good reasons and he's really a big softie and I guess I have a type lol

Like... his ending with Lys is really adorable and about the only thing he did that ever made me really anger was his supports with Ingrid but when you get deep enough into him even those made sense really.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

*waggles cane* they just dont flesh out characters like they used to back when I started playing fe
Maybe. I do think Edelgard was super deep and 3H was deeper than people liked to give it credit for... but like overall... yeah. I dunno. Still will devote my life to these animus though.

I still haven't beat the new one though... which is weird.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:34 pm

Maybe. I do think Edelgard was super deep and 3H was deeper than people liked to give it credit for... but like overall... yeah. I dunno. Still will devote my life to these animus though.

yeah tbf I played thru 3h only once so I didn't get like, the full experience. and I did it thru blue lions so there is a ton of game I never saw lol

I also haven't beat it yet! but I read a bunch of stuff in the fe subreddit and it's probably like, the really half assed plot lmao

I was thinking I have a hankering to replay por and rd even though I know I hardly have time like dat lmao it just feels so good on the inside to think about doing
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

you know what I like about falcon? he keeps his signatures fresh. he keeps them rotating. me? I made one once and never changed it

except I am surprised nobody has mentioned I am no longer a wooper
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I actually just stole my signature from a post sexy flanders made like a year ago because it embodies my requirements. there must be at least one:
humor
sexy
acceptable level of stupidity

if there is more than one, then the posts / that person are hitting the good shit

and if there is NONE of that? then... to the gallows
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I like no post cap. I can just say whatever the fuck I want and not have to worry about storing them away for later
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:47 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:34 pm

yeah tbf I played thru 3h only once so I didn't get like, the full experience. and I did it thru blue lions so there is a ton of game I never saw lol

I also haven't beat it yet! but I read a bunch of stuff in the fe subreddit and it's probably like, the really half assed plot lmao

I was thinking I have a hankering to replay por and rd even though I know I hardly have time like dat lmao it just feels so good on the inside to think about doing
Oh I beat 3H like 70 times xD

But the new game just isn't hitting me the same. I love the characters but I'm not invested

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:52 pm I like no post cap. I can just say whatever the fuck I want and not have to worry about storing them away for later
Embrace the way I play every game even ones with a cap :p

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Also I noticed you aren't wooper anymore I just didn't comment on it xD

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:00 pm Also I noticed you aren't wooper anymore I just didn't comment on it xD
like i'm sure everybody noticed i'm just surprised nobody commented on it
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

i'm parking vote on pyxxy until he play game
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:13 pm
WHA- :sob:
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:01 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:00 pm Also I noticed you aren't wooper anymore I just didn't comment on it xD
like i'm sure everybody noticed i'm just surprised nobody commented on it
Ig i am so used to pfp changes like weekly everywhere else I play that I'm not used to people not changing there's lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Oddly I haven't changed mine anywhere in a while now

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:16 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:54 am can I perhaps expect reads from you by day 2 then roxy
This post from mommy made me think shes mafia it reminded me more of when she wolfed in my game rather then when ive seen her towning

Why am I not allowed to ask if she intended to maintain her initial post that day 1 reads are made of burgers and lies :thinking:
*gulps*

t-t-thats not what i m-m-m-meant :confounded:

i j-j-just meant that ... i thought that ... it's similar to posts i've seen you make as mafia ... :confounded:

im s-s-s-sorry :confounded:
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:47 am i think scotty is like the only person I tl right now he feels so pure and fluffy
tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:01 pm
don't WHA me. look at what you did
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:04 pm

*gulps*

i j-j-just meant that ... i thought that ... it's similar to posts i've seen you make as mafia ... :confounded:

you just don't understand the motives behind my questions, clown
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:04 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:01 pm
don't WHA me. look at what you did
*whimpers*

*sad clown balloon deflating noise*

:confounded:
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

currently googling how to punish my pet clown
☆Princess Abigail☆

O.o

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:05 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:04 pm

*gulps*

you just don't understand the motives behind my questions, clown
HAI!

I APOLOGIZE :SOB:

uh-oh .... you ... you question me to find my alignment, right?

YES OF COURSE! MY APOLOGIES!

i ... uh ....

NO WAIT

you meant that ... you were questioning ROXY! to find ... HER ALIGNMENT!

GAAAAAAAAAAH!

IM SO SLOW! IM SO SORRY!
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

google says I have to vote her in a mafia game as punishment so if pyxxy ever comes back today then you all know what I am doing next
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:05 pm currently googling how to punish my pet clown
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ALISON WILL LIKE THIS
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:07 pm google says I have to vote her in a mafia game as punishment so if pyxxy ever comes back today then you all know what I am doing next
IQOOPPEQOPEKQWOPEQEKQOPWEKQWE
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

@~Prince J~ PLS COME BACK IM SORRY I WAS JUST JOKING

Return to “Previous Heists”