67%

Total votes: 6
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 64

Re: [D1] Apathy Mafia

Post by Porscha »

Camilla wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:16 pm @Porscha

What do you make of Alison’s vote on you?
there's no explanation for it, so I didn't really care

sorta felt like a reaction test
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

like the follow up question also just sort of made me feel like she felt the need to pressure me to stop shit posting
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 162
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:32 pm another reason to scumread porscha (and townread me as a bonus):

zenon-chan townreads porscha and scumreads me

and zenon-chan is town

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Rude. I'm offended.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:24 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:25 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:50 am scotty + prince + zenon. gam
.......oh.......I get it.......clever
scotty + roxy + alison also

Why not me anymore buddy?

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:51 pm
Camilla wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:38 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:05 am
Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 2:25 am
Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 2:24 am Reads no
Thoughts yes

Concerns why is nobody playing
What are your thoughts?
Prince popping in to respond to that and dip is surface level wolfy but I don't really think it is especially if PJ doesn't know Tutuu and their first interaction here is that post because I might like dip and never come back if someone said that to me in my first game somewhere lol I have no clue if PJ knows tutuu and what not but I don't think he's ever played here before. To be clear I don't think Tutuu said anything egregious and knowing them it's just like Tutuu being tutuu but if I didn't have that history and that was the first post I saw i might not take it that way ya dig.

Seanzie having an early tr on me is weird and I don't like it but it's defs not AI because for like 2 months straight Sean had called me wolf day1 regardless of his alignment and incorrectly every game.

Tutuu having an early confident tr on me is... weird because I don't think tutuu has ever seen me wolf so they have nothing to compare to. Well no they hosted me as wolf but never played against it. Anyways this is fakeable for me. But tutuu does this every game with me so it's probs just tutuu indicative.

Wilgy posting opener felt weirdly stilted to me and has only done that. It's like a play on his genetic opening but it just felt...weird vibes.

Sorry this took so long I'm at work and our internet is cutting in and out tonight.
This post kind of concerns me, tbh.

It kind of feels like Zenon’s being relatively cautious towards her reads while she generally tends to be very “idgaf” about how people perceives her.
does this not also describe an early game towny
Why is everyone calling me town...

Am I just like thread spewed town now lol

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Scotty wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 12:44 am
Camilla wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:00 pm
Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:24 pm tutuu is actually trending upwards because she is ostentatiously shitposting but mixes in posts that actually do work in between the shitposts when it would be easy for a mafia to just keep messing around
Agreeing here as when wolves shitposts they tend to struggle to weave between serious/not serious content without sounding awkward.
Is that true? I find that in a good handful of games I’ve randed vanilla town, I have been perceived as clunky and awkward with some of my content, almost cringey too. My sense of humor doesn’t always jive with people, which is fine, but I feel like I get those comments more when I’m town
i've been told I am capable of cringe telling too
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:25 am
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:51 pm
Camilla wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:38 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:05 am
Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 2:25 am
Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 2:24 am Reads no
Thoughts yes

Concerns why is nobody playing
What are your thoughts?
Prince popping in to respond to that and dip is surface level wolfy but I don't really think it is especially if PJ doesn't know Tutuu and their first interaction here is that post because I might like dip and never come back if someone said that to me in my first game somewhere lol I have no clue if PJ knows tutuu and what not but I don't think he's ever played here before. To be clear I don't think Tutuu said anything egregious and knowing them it's just like Tutuu being tutuu but if I didn't have that history and that was the first post I saw i might not take it that way ya dig.

Seanzie having an early tr on me is weird and I don't like it but it's defs not AI because for like 2 months straight Sean had called me wolf day1 regardless of his alignment and incorrectly every game.

Tutuu having an early confident tr on me is... weird because I don't think tutuu has ever seen me wolf so they have nothing to compare to. Well no they hosted me as wolf but never played against it. Anyways this is fakeable for me. But tutuu does this every game with me so it's probs just tutuu indicative.

Wilgy posting opener felt weirdly stilted to me and has only done that. It's like a play on his genetic opening but it just felt...weird vibes.

Sorry this took so long I'm at work and our internet is cutting in and out tonight.
This post kind of concerns me, tbh.

It kind of feels like Zenon’s being relatively cautious towards her reads while she generally tends to be very “idgaf” about how people perceives her.
does this not also describe an early game towny
Why is everyone calling me town...

Am I just like thread spewed town now lol
I wanted to make sure camilla didn't have too much agenda behind their statement
☆Princess Abigail☆

Vote: Pyxxy

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Fuck I dunno I'm struggling here

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Fun fact. I don't think either Allison or Camilla is fully correct about me because I do desire to prove to myself that I'm a good townie but I'm usually much less anxious than I am here.

But I'm anxious because I'm struggling to find a beacon.

I'm gonna say Porscha and Camilla are town and start there I think.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:38 am Fuck I dunno I'm struggling here
Zenon wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:39 am Fun fact. I don't think either Allison or Camilla is fully correct about me because I do desire to prove to myself that I'm a good townie but I'm usually much less anxious than I am here.

do you think either is trying to misrepresent you for nefarious reasons
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 326

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:24 pm tutuu is actually trending upwards because she is ostentatiously shitposting but mixes in posts that actually do work in between the shitposts when it would be easy for a mafia to just keep messing around
Agreeing here as when wolves shitposts they tend to struggle to weave between serious/not serious content without sounding awkward.
Is that true? I find that in a good handful of games I’ve randed vanilla town, I have been perceived as clunky and awkward with some of my content, almost cringey too. My sense of humor doesn’t always jive with people, which is fine, but I feel like I get those comments more when I’m town
Making jokes in mafia can backfire so hard i know scotty i know from experience pat pat i feel u 😭😭😭

We get the will smith treatment on the faily 😭😭😭
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

I had a lucid dream that i was in a huge fight with someome both physical and mental and then he jumped in a river trying to drown himself but i jumped in to save him even though i hated him and i did pull his fat ass out wow am i a hero? 😳
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Camilla wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 12:48 am
Do you alternate between shitposting/serious content as a wolf or do you just stick to one?

Wolves when doing the above tend to sound more clunky/artificial than villas. I’m vibing with Alison’s thoughts being that Tutuu’s weaving between these two modes in a fairly organic manner.
Dont ... Worry ... Evelyn .... Its ... Organic
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Scotty wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 12:53 am
Camilla wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 12:48 am
Do you alternate between shitposting/serious content as a wolf or do you just stick to one?

Wolves when doing the above tend to sound more clunky/artificial than villas. I’m vibing with Alison’s thoughts being that Tutuu’s weaving between these two modes in a fairly organic manner.
In context to tutuu, I agree that the actual content is sprinkled in enough to seem organic. I don’t currently view them as wolf on the Richter scale

In regards to me shitposting, my timing depends on if I’d had my morning coffee or Chipotle for dinner. But I can’t shitpost for too long or I’ll get hemorrhoids
LMAOOOO I SNORTLED LIKE A PIG
Alison
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:02 am roxy..............town

.......self.......explanatory

.......yes.......I know.......what.......this looks like....... .......
It isn't self explanatory to me. Elaborate.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:19 am
tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:32 pm another reason to scumread porscha (and townread me as a bonus):

and zenon-chan is town

Rude. I'm offended.
Awww so cute 🥰

Whoooooooos my little schmorkle kittyyy? Whoooos soft and fluffyyy? Whooos adorable and prettyyy? Whoos reads i should reverse to get the perfect solve? Hihihihi oiii oiiii oooiii *scratches chin*
Alison
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

I kind of think the "traffic controller" read on me is townie from pyxxy. The reasoning is bad (the thread was going in circles at the start, but after I threatened to start voting people who were bringing down the threadstate we've proceeded in a more productive direction), but it's an offbeat enough read that it doesn't feel made up. Also I think mafia pyxxy would not have me as their sole suspicion.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 3:26 am I kind of think the "traffic controller" read on me is townie from pyxxy. The reasoning is bad (the thread was going in circles at the start, but after I threatened to start voting people who were bringing down the threadstate we've proceeded in a more productive direction), but it's an offbeat enough read that it doesn't feel made up. Also I think mafia pyxxy would not have me as their sole suspicion.
I agree...
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

[VOTE: porschA] aubergine

Im so sorry pls dont hate me 😭😭😭
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Camilla can be lightly town ... Am i clearing wilgy and falcon too easily...? Im not sure if roxy is mafia ... And scumreading prince j feels lazy ... I dont know ...
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Maybe wilgy cleared too easily hm
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

He got tired coz he randed mafier???
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Oh wait rondo maybe rondo i clear too easily ... I dont know .... Porscha-sama im just sheeping my townreads alison and scotty on u ... They know better than me ... I never suggested ur mafier myself ... Pls forgive ...
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 227
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Alison wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 3:24 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:02 am roxy..............town

.......self.......explanatory

.......yes.......I know.......what.......this looks like....... .......
It isn't self explanatory to me. Elaborate.
".......yes.......I know.......what.......this looks like....... ......."

was.......about.......you..............bud..............you cleared roxy..............for me

..............when.......you.......wolf..............are.......you..............fearless?

.......bed time
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:43 am
Zenon wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:38 am Fuck I dunno I'm struggling here
Zenon wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:39 am Fun fact. I don't think either Allison or Camilla is fully correct about me because I do desire to prove to myself that I'm a good townie but I'm usually much less anxious than I am here.

do you think either is trying to misrepresent you for nefarious reasons
Not at all actually. I think this is just how both perceive me and my play. It's kind of a reflection of how we... feel about each other in a sense. But not malicious.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 3:26 am
Zenon wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:19 am

and zenon-chan is town

Rude. I'm offended.
Awww so cute 🥰

Whoooooooos my little schmorkle kittyyy? Whoooos soft and fluffyyy? Whooos adorable and prettyyy? Whoos reads i should reverse to get the perfect solve? Hihihihi oiii oiiii oooiii *scratches chin*
I'm going to shoot you and enjoy it

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Eeeeee pls spare me zenon-chan im at ur mercy 😣😣😣
☆Princess Abigail☆

Okay. I was joking anyways.

Who's evil?

ImageImage

Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

tutuu wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 6:02 am Eeeeee pls spare me zenon-chan im at ur mercy 😣😣😣
Ngl this is cringey and weird at the same time.
;)
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Probably won't b
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
☆Princess Abigail☆

This whole game is cringe and weird.

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

I likely won't be around much today, and probably not at EoD.

Kill Porscha plz.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 70

Post by falcon45ca »

pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 12:42 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:12 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:35 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:10 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:54 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:25 am I AM TOWN!

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so
Falcon is wolf.

I'm changing my strategy here.
.......a gif?

.......huh..............

That is indeed a GIF.

Would you have preferred a JPEG?
I.......think.......ah.......well.......maybe.......

You might..............have..............a tell

A.......scumtell

How.....................urgh.......phone posting

How..............you..............react.......ion gifs :|

Key word.............How

Uh-oh, sounds like you caught Maf. Better vote em', no?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Roxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 8:52 am
tutuu wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 6:02 am Eeeeee pls spare me zenon-chan im at ur mercy 😣😣😣
Ngl this is cringey and weird at the same time.
im driving my car that is my property that is mY CAR i do 100 120 130 140 150 on the highway VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOM VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM BRBRBRBRRBRBBR VROOOM VROOOM FIUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU look loook i can do a really good car impression FIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUF
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

meowmeowmeowmeowmeow
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 25

Post by DrWilgy »

Y'all posting too much for a game called Apathy Mafia.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 25

Post by DrWilgy »

I provide for you a Wolfy 4th vote on Porscha. Good day.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 10:32 am I provide for you a Wolfy 4th vote on Porscha. Good day.
Thanks. Good day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I see how it is. You guys hate clown husbandry more than you love finding wolves.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I hope you all choose to realign your priorities.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 1:19 pm I see how it is. You guys hate clown husbandry more than you love finding wolves.
If it makes it better im terribly sorry if ur town coz im having so much fun with u but i dont wanna be selfish, i think ur mafia, i could be wrong, sorry if so, and i dun wanna prioritize keeping my source of fun over trying to win the game 😭

So sorry 😭
☆Princess Abigail☆

Killing Porscha is an absolute crime. Pls stop throwing.

ImageImage

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

~Prince J~ - Just sad that they were name called and voted for before they had even posted. Are they bad? Idk bc they probs won't be back for anyone to try and get a feel for their rand this game.

Alison - agreed to disagree with what you state. <3

Camilla - does not seem as engaged as she was in the beginning of splints and I's mountainous game and her posts seem to mostly just be agreeable which always sends my eyebrow on an arch. She has to be excused until D 2 as she was sick and busy today but tbh I could vote here with zero qualms.

DrWilgy - where are you? You be extra quiet this game not many jokes no fun yet only 3 posts. :eye: :eye: miss your style this game c'mon and play.

falcon45ca - so far so good.

Porscha - took heat and votes but no defense really given. Seems to have basically given up. Very pingy. Could vote here with no prob.

pyxxy - Poss you tried to pocket me but you *are* often mis-elimmed. Before I can vote for you srsly I am gonna need a reason why besides using meta. But I am waiting for you to add some actual substance to the game to better gauge you.

RondoDimBuckle - not real sure about you but I have the feeling you are a bored townie. I could be wrong but I think I will wait and watch.

Scotty - your early questions to me seemed like quite a stretch as we have played more than once and you have hosted me as a player. Really pinged me but I am hoping for better from you.

Seanzie - also so far so good.

tutuu - Not understanding your game state at all this go round. You are alternating between joking and game play - normal - except it does not *feel* normal. It feels more sarcastic from you than what I am used to seeing. Digging your rainbows though not that I agree with your reads but you do seem to be trying. Are you trying in the town's best interest? That remains to be seen. Would I voteyou today? Probs not.

Zenon - Idk, idk,idk. Every since your last win as Mafia I have been awestruck by you. But then splints and I have hosted you and you were town. You game style does not change as much as others feel it does which makes it very hard for me to read you. Right now I am fence sitting where you are concerned. A few of your posts threw up red flags and others not so much. Watch/Wait? Could you really be this bored with Tutuu around to keep you company in the thread, idk. Gives me pause.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Porscha wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 1:19 pm I see how it is. You guys hate clown husbandry more than you love finding wolves.
so no defense? If your are towniw plz fight
;)
☆Princess Abigail☆

It's actually Rand townie to respond to pressure this way tbhtbh. This wagon is not a good wagon.

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 3:13 pm It's actually Rand townie to respond to pressure this way tbhtbh
This might be right, at least for porscha
☆Princess Abigail☆

I know I'm amazing

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

I guess i could move to pyxxy
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

[VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine

@pyxxy ur at 4 votes, could u be around in case ur a pr that needs to claim?

Return to “Previous Heists”