falcon45ca
potentialsheltervet
Ricochet
Roxy
Thunal33

I ain't seen the towny

fingersplints

Meh this sucks.
This readslist is really easy. Did you see any scum pings in your "maybe town" pile?
Everyone of them is a mixed read where I've got reasons to town read them and reasons to doubt those reads yeah
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 206
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Solar System Mafia [Day 1]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Thunal33 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:27 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:23 pm
Ricochet wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:19 pm Meteor shower of Zenon reads. Can you expand what's the tell on lemon, the vibe on porscha and the ping on Splints?
Lemon as town lives in omgus and bases the entirety of her play around how she perceives treatment of her slot and pushes on her. She knows she's lhf and that wolfs will abuse that and she hyperfocuses on "omgus" to find wolfs but really she's just using lessons about how wolfs treated her in the past to find the wolfs pushing lhf Lemon when she knows she's town

I hard pushed her for it a few times before realizing that it's towny for her and generally accurate in that wolfs will usually push her.

Wolf Lemon you'd think could easily fake this. I... don't remember if I've ever seen wolf Lemon in person though.
This is pretty good info actually, considering part of my wolfread on Lemon was her OMGUS. I'll take this into consideration and check it.
<3 I try

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 208
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

Zenon wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:27 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:25 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:20 pm Town

Lemonfairy
Porscha
RondoDimBuckle
Zenon

Maybe Town

Epignosis
falcon45ca
potentialsheltervet
Ricochet
Roxy
Thunal33

I ain't seen the towny

fingersplints

Meh this sucks.
This readslist is really easy. Did you see any scum pings in your "maybe town" pile?
Everyone of them is a mixed read where I've got reasons to town read them and reasons to doubt those reads yeah
Could you expand on some of those mixed reads?
ImageImage
Ricochet
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Ricochet »

Ricochet wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:19 pm Meteor shower of Zenon reads. Can you expand what's the tell on lemon, the vibe on porscha and the ping on Splints?
Lemon as town lives in omgus and bases the entirety of her play around how she perceives treatment of her slot and pushes on her. She knows she's lhf and that wolfs will abuse that and she hyperfocuses on "omgus" to find wolfs but really she's just using lessons about how wolfs treated her in the past to find the wolfs pushing lhf Lemon when she knows she's town

I hard pushed her for it a few times before realizing that it's towny for her and generally accurate in that wolfs will usually push her.

Wolf Lemon you'd think could easily fake this. I... don't remember if I've ever seen wolf Lemon in person though.
I can see the omgusy method and there has been enough of that in relation to Rondo and myself, perhaps not as much to Thunal IIRC, and nothing on Falcon.

Speaking of Falcon, their imma-sheep vote is the stinkiest thus far.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Ricochet wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:30 pm

I can see the omgusy method and there has been enough of that in relation to Rondo and myself, perhaps not as much to Thunal IIRC, and nothing on Falcon.

Falcon did use sheeping as wolf recently on me so...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Thunal33 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:29 pm

Lemonfairy
Porscha
RondoDimBuckle
Zenon

Maybe Town

Epignosis
falcon45ca
potentialsheltervet
Ricochet
Roxy
Thunal33

I ain't seen the towny

fingersplints

Meh this sucks.
Epignosis - vibe read town but don't remember much content wise

falcon45ca - Falcon is hard to read because he plays the game so like nonchalant so I always think he's town but he's snowed me twice so I'm being more cautious and his game play is reminding me of a recent wolf rand

potentialsheltervet - I have recently read psv wrong which is giving me pause because I'm uninspired by their play but I was in that game too

Ricochet - tonally and game play wise i just town read here but I'm not aware enough of the player to be wholly confident they couldn't fake it

Roxy - I consistently wolf read Roxy. I'm consistently wrong. I wolf read Roxy.

Thunal33 - tonally and game play wise i just town read here but I'm not aware enough of the player to be wholly confident they couldn't fake it

ImageImage

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

[VOTE: falcon45ca] aubergine

Lets bring some heat on him? Idk

Zenon, what's falcon done for you to townlean and splints for you to not see the town?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy also has this response style to pursue that I tonally wolf read constantly and I'm aware of that

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Ricochet wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:35 pm [VOTE: falcon45ca] aubergine

Lets bring some heat on him? Idk

Zenon, what's falcon done for you to townlean and splints for you to not see the town?
Well splints hasn't done anything I've remembered which is pretty not great lol

I just did a post on falcon ^^

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm not against falcon

ImageImage

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I don't get any ping from Roxy's responses.
☆Princess Abigail☆

It's a me thing

ImageImage

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Zenon wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:35 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:29 pm

Lemonfairy
Porscha
RondoDimBuckle
Zenon

Maybe Town

Epignosis
falcon45ca
potentialsheltervet
Ricochet
Roxy
Thunal33

I ain't seen the towny

fingersplints

Meh this sucks.
Epignosis - vibe read town but don't remember much content wise

falcon45ca - Falcon is hard to read because he plays the game so like nonchalant so I always think he's town but he's snowed me twice so I'm being more cautious and his game play is reminding me of a recent wolf rand

potentialsheltervet - I have recently read psv wrong which is giving me pause because I'm uninspired by their play but I was in that game too

Ricochet - tonally and game play wise i just town read here but I'm not aware enough of the player to be wholly confident they couldn't fake it

Roxy - I consistently wolf read Roxy. I'm consistently wrong. I wolf read Roxy.

Thunal33 - tonally and game play wise i just town read here but I'm not aware enough of the player to be wholly confident they couldn't fake it
Cool, thanks. I think this answer looks somewhat good, specifically how careful you are about not making previous mistakes again.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Did you trust Zenon's meta of Lemon OMGUSing as town, or did you know that meta yourself?
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Thunal33 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:44 pm

Did you trust Zenon's meta of Lemon OMGUSing as town, or did you know that meta yourself?
Neither, I just correlated with her reactions in this game.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 65
Preferred Pronouns: She/hers

Post by potentialsheltervet »

I think Lemon sounds better in catchup. I think Roxy sounds "okay." I feel like FS has given absolutely zero content that I can recall but I should probably check her iso. I feel less good about Epi than I did previously.
Thunal imo is pretty safe and towny.
For those saying this is typical Rondo play, what is he like as scum?
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

I think I also town lean Ricochet.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

I gained nothing remotely of use from FS's iso. She only has five posts and none contain content.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Ricochet wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:48 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:44 pm

Neither, I just correlated with her reactions in this game.
That's probably townier than both options. I was wondering if you knew Lemon's OMGUSing meta because then voting her for it wouldn't look good.
ImageImage
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

I think falcon sounds a little looser and goofier than the previous games I've played with him, in which he was mafia.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I did look at a little bit of Lemon meta and she did focus on her slot and Kate voting her in one of her town games. I'd imagine that's NAI and afaik she hasn't wolfed here so I can't easily check but I'm not convinced Lemon is scum off that focus anymore.
ImageImage
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

I think Porscha is scummy.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

[VOTE: Porscha ] aubergine
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:50 pm I think Lemon sounds better in catchup. I think Roxy sounds "okay." I feel like FS has given absolutely zero content that I can recall but I should probably check her iso. I feel less good about Epi than I did previously.
Thunal imo is pretty safe and towny.
For those saying this is typical Rondo play, what is he like as scum?
I'm at a pretty similar place. Yeah, Splints has been pretty inactive and hasn't given me much of an impression.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 4:03 pm I think Porscha is scummy.
Explain. Porscha's had a fair amount of posts but I've had a hard time getting a good read on her so far, so I'd like other opinions.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Falcon is really hard to read for me lol. I've played a couple times with him (I was town both times, he was 3p once and town once) and I didn't see much difference between his games. I do think if Lemon is town Falcon goes down in my reads since his vote looks the worst out of the people who were on Lemon.
ImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 165

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:35 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:16 pm The omgus line really feels like she wants to set me up but not get pushed back for it and then will use it as a throw away as to it being a joke vote. Epi is still on me after 22 hours and hasnt posted since so is setting up to "Oops" vote me potentially but its unlikely. So Neon. they could both be town but if I was asked (Which I wasnt) that is what I would have said (Which I didnt)
It's a very real vote so I'm claiming it as real now no joke vote.

Also your voting obv town falcon so...
Zenon wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:31 pm

You, as wolf, also sheeped falcon recently
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Is falcon obv town or no
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Thunal33 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 4:06 pm
Explain. Porscha's had a fair amount of posts but I've had a hard time getting a good read on her so far, so I'd like other opinions.
I read her iso and found it uninspiring, go with the flow, not offering fresh takes but more crowdsourcing and looking to stay in harmony with threadstate. Looks fishy.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 4:58 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:16 pm The omgus line really feels like she wants to set me up but not get pushed back for it and then will use it as a throw away as to it being a joke vote. Epi is still on me after 22 hours and hasnt posted since so is setting up to "Oops" vote me potentially but its unlikely. So Neon. they could both be town but if I was asked (Which I wasnt) that is what I would have said (Which I didnt)

Did I?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 4:59 pm Is falcon obv town or no
Dunno.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 5:04 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 4:06 pm
I read her iso and found it uninspiring, go with the flow, not offering fresh takes but more crowdsourcing and looking to stay in harmony with threadstate. Looks fishy.
Lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 5:08 pm
Dunno.
Well you said he was when he did nothing and he continued to do nothing, so you tell me
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 5:07 pm

Did I?
Yes, when me you and pyxxy did
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 5:28 pm
Dunno.
Well you said he was when he did nothing and he continued to do nothing, so you tell me
Dunno

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Did I?
Legit don't remember that

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 5:30 pm
Dunno.
Dunno
Unacceptable answer
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Did I?
Legit don't remember that
Cuz you play 30 games at a time. We just won it a few weeks ago.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Been about a month, probably. We won in f5. We bussed pyxxy. From day 1 you sheeped falcon who was not obv town, but you insisted he was.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 111

Post by Epignosis »

Ricochet wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:48 am - I ain't no clever anything. D1s I'm either a clown (i.e. don't play properly) or a headless chicken D1 with anxiety about getting a lead on anything (i.e. play properly, against the doctor's advice)
Which one are you this time?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:57 pm I hit submit before I could put my responses in - sorry everyone
I studied that post hard trying to figure out what you were getting at. :fist:
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 5:38 pm
Dunno.
Dunno
Unacceptable answer
It's the true one

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 5:42 pm Been about a month, probably. We won in f5. We bussed pyxxy. From day 1 you sheeped falcon who was not obv town, but you insisted he was.
Yeah that sounds like something I'd do

ImageImage

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I don't know Lemon particularly well but I know people who do that. Reactive rather than proactive. Are you accusing Rondo, Thunal, and falcon of having evil intentions?
Zenon wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:23 pm Wolf Lemon you'd think could easily fake this. I... don't remember if I've ever seen wolf Lemon in person though.
I would hope you never do. :|
☆Princess Abigail☆

Epignosis wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 5:57 pm

I don't know Lemon particularly well but I know people who do that. Reactive rather than proactive. Are you accusing Rondo, Thunal, and falcon of having evil intentions?
Zenon wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:23 pm Wolf Lemon you'd think could easily fake this. I... don't remember if I've ever seen wolf Lemon in person though.
I would hope you never do. :|
Not all of them. But one of them? Possibly.

ImageImage

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:50 pm I feel less good about Epi than I did previously.
Why is that?
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 74
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Epignosis wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 5:48 pm
Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:57 pm I hit submit before I could put my responses in - sorry everyone
I studied that post hard trying to figure out what you were getting at. :fist:
Bc I pulled a bunch of quotes to respond to but hit submit before I had put my responses in. Then I had to requote all the posts again to have my responses seen.

Tldr: I fucked up then corrected it.
;)
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 172
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Thunal why did you reply to Roxys massive post where she didn't have any text talking about context but not the one that did? Enough time had passed that you had seen both and you're specifically responding to the points in the post that wasn't a screw up but you went out of your way to pick the one without her text in it???
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Time to align my reads in a wallpost, 4am endphases will be impossible to stay awake for.

Not voting Thunal toDay. Closest to a townminded, non-ping vibe I can get from her overall. Small tinfoil on how much consideration she gives to most reads and trains of thought, complete with "that's interesting", "that's informative", "thanks I'll think about it" type of sentences, but no idea if she's by default this polite and mannered in her play.

Would not vote Rondo, I think, though it's also the type of play I'd wish for a cop check to use on - it's that kind of splash, brash, is you is or is you ain't performance.

Would not vote Roxy, the low post theory is not strong enough for me and her few responses haven't pinged me.

Would not vote Epig, though there's nothing definitive in a townlean for him. Presence-wise, I am confident that he truly has limited time to play. Whatever comes out of that, depends and can be read either way: he could hit the mark in just one read, he could be off entirely, or he could dupe. At the time of writing this, his slankvote choice was understandable, but meh, his sus on me is wrong and his townreads on Thunal and Rondo are fair by my standards.

Next up, strict pass earns, probably just ShelterVet. Low activity, but cast some thoughts on several peoples. Feel like a relevant wolf flip could help me make sense of her reads as well.

Everyone left is POE.

Nothing to TL or clear Porscha, Zenon for. Can't tell if Porscha is slow to warm up or low energy, as she claimed. Feel bit worse about Zenon, though, she made several meta townreads, yet I have no bearing on trusting them as is. #348 pauses me the most, since she only expanded upon lemon read, no further reply on Porscha and Splints, and Splints is the most lfh, shrug-emoji-at-no-content-player choice.

No opposition to remove falcon or splints for lo-/no content. Feel probably worse about Falcon for the unreasoned, open-sheep vote.

Finally, in the spirit of getting flip info on POE player and several interactions, I'd still lynch Lemon. Too much Rondo, Rondo, Rondo in reactions and case-making, only to leave it in doubt in her final entries, at the time of writing this. No strong case-making on others. If her omgusing is to ensnare wolves, I don't see conclusive takes, besides Rondo. Yeah, idk, I'd lynch to flip a contentious, ping-heavy option.
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 172
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Roxy your entrance on Epi was a bit over the top considering he was just voting you to do something. Explain pls
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.

Return to “Previous Hustles”