Endgame pressure (dead/non)
67%

Total votes: 3
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 89

Re: Solar System Mafia [Day 2]

Post by fingersplints »

Hmm, same only have so many miselims. Do we really want to waste them resolving spots who haven’t gotten into the game yet? Falcon isn’t some newb who we have to worry about. He’s one of the top players on this site. If he’s quite it’s RL reasons or some people just take a day or two to get into the game. I do. It seems like an easy elim to me. People are grasping at LHf
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

If the people who have votes on the board, I find Epi’s to be the most genuine. I think it’s wrong. But I think it’s genuine.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

His issue is with her entrance to the game? Yes? I disagree that it’s not townie

She posted videos which is standard Rox. And @ me
We are friends so also not weird, but I don’t think a wolf Rox would @ me in her second post. We know each other well. She already has my attention. Why draw it to her further if she is a wolf? Makes no sense
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

No one around when it’s good for me to chat 🙃
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Re: Solar System Mafia [Day 1]

Post by fingersplints »

Zenon wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:40 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:39 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:31 pm And I know first hand splints is terrified of posting as wolf when there's people who know them in the game.
Splints is also probably asleep. Vote splints if you want- just be aware of that facet. I know splints well and haven't given any chase in that direction.
Splints hasn't been asleep for 48 hours
You’d be surprised how much time kid activities can take up.
It was day 1. Some people can’t play the second someone snaps their fingers and says game
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Porscha wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:46 pm I'm really not a fan of voting off the lowest posters day 1. Cuz otherwise falcon makes it to day 2 in less than 10% of his games lmao and you know, he can town up pretty well

Going for lhf day 1 makes me uncomfortable cuz I feel it's usually a sign town is flailing. But occasionally the lhf is a hit and I cant get anyone on zenon with me so whatever
I like Porscha’s mentality.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

One thing to clear up. It seems at the time rondo called this “banning a fs vote”
Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 7:21 pm Not much to vote on today

It's a no to splints as she probs fell asleep in her daughter's bed again.

The points on falcon do make sense. Looking back it seemed normal to me at the time but with him just dipping out did feel strange even from them.

Porscha's lack of content is concerning to me. It's d 1 I know I am just not that familiar with them.
May vote here

Epignosis is my top suspicion. He feels a bit too flippant. I would vote here.

I got my granddaughter rn so I have to vote now or never.

I'm going with my own read

vote epi
This wasn’t Rox “banning” others voting me. It is literally just her giving her thoughts who she will and won’t vote for. She was giving a quick breakdown of people before she went back to Ariya. She will obviously mention me as we are friends and if we don’t mention each other people question it. Plus we feel comfortable in our reads of each other
Gro-oo-ovy
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 206
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

fingersplints wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 10:09 am Doubt it
I know for a fact you said it lol
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 11:34 am
Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:11 am Fuck it

[VOTE: PSV] aubergine

I don't town read them I just think there's wolfier slots but meh
Really, Zenon? After the game we just played? Lol
Yeah but you feel different this game

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

fingersplints wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 1:38 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:31 pm And I know first hand splints is terrified of posting as wolf when there's people who know them in the game.
Splints is also probably asleep. Vote splints if you want- just be aware of that facet. I know splints well and haven't given any chase in that direction.
It was day 1. Some people can’t play the second someone snaps their fingers and says game
My problem was you did exist at times and nothing happened

But I think you are town now so

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Fuck it [VOTE: unvote] aubergine

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I don't fucking no

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Town

fingersplints
Porscha
Thunal33
Zenon

Town ish

Epignosis
potentialsheltervet
Ricochet
Roxy

Not town idk

falcon45ca

Meh I can't find footing this game I hate this

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 165

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 1:56 pm

Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 1:59 pm Fuck it [VOTE: unvote] aubergine
If they dont feel town then why did you remove your vote

Surely I'm not looking at a zenon/psv team
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

PSV came back to say nothing about what I said. Only to "uwu c'mon" zenon's initial weak vote on them
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Sincerely tired of listening to zenon repeatedly say rondo was pushing all town with a poe of like 4 people with the justification that zenon thinks that just because her name was included, therefore he shouldnt have died and his nk was surprising
With a lil back tracking of "by wrong I meant I was tr'ing all those ppl" but she never said that day 1 and like idk man

Rondo's reads arent why he died. I refuse to believe you believe that argument even when you come back and tell me you do, again

[VOTE: Zenon] aubergine
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:35 pm

Surely not.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Zenon loves hammers guys let's just hammer her
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:38 pm Sincerely tired of listening to zenon repeatedly say rondo was pushing all town with a poe of like 4 people with the justification that zenon thinks that just because her name was included, therefore he shouldnt have died and his nk was surprising
With a lil back tracking of "by wrong I meant I was tr'ing all those ppl" but she never said that day 1 and like idk man

Rondo's reads arent why he died. I refuse to believe you believe that argument even when you come back and tell me you do, again

It's fine I'm not solving this game anyways I have like 0 footing at all

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:39 pm

Surely not.
Answer the question, woman
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:40 pm

Surely not.
Technically I didn't say they don't feel town I said they feel different to me and they do.

But I don't know that it's wolfy.

ImageImage

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 1:58 pm

I always exist at times
Gro-oo-ovy
☆Princess Abigail☆

fingersplints wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:42 pm
Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 1:58 pm

I always exist at times
Sure. So if you exist in the thread and do nothing I'm gonna generally find that wolfy.

ImageImage

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

But people are just sometime busy
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Anyways I don’t want to get into if I exist lol
Putting second child to bed. What’s the POE I’ll try to rank people later
Gro-oo-ovy
☆Princess Abigail☆

Me psv falcon Roxy

ImageImage

potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 65
Preferred Pronouns: She/hers

Post by potentialsheltervet »

Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:47 pm Me psv falcon Roxy
This is not a game winning POE at all imo
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Not in the least
@Porscha I'm not ignoring you but didn't really see anything to respond to in your posts.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Falcon I think has done nothing AI either way. Roxy is probably frustrated townie. I'm town. Zenon is the question mark. But I think that POE includes three townies at minimum
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

fingersplints wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:46 pm Anyways I don’t want to get into if I exist lol
The POE is everyone except Thunal I think? There's not much of a consensus at this point
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:41 pm

Surely not.
Technically I didn't say they don't feel town I said they feel different to me and they do.

I was able to infer that psv was town from last game, this was not previous knowledge

Vote someone in your poe already
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:49 pm Not in the least
@Porscha I'm not ignoring you but didn't really see anything to respond to in your posts.
I specifically talked to and about you and expect your read on me to change since it was specifically rooted in me "blending in" when I am no longer doing that
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Porscha wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:53 pm
I specifically talked to and about you and expect your read on me to change since it was specifically rooted in me "blending in" when I am no longer doing that
Ah. Well, at this point I think you and Zenon are more likely v/w and I'm not liking Z
☆Princess Abigail☆

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:49 pm
It's not my poe lol it's just who's on the block so she can look at them xD

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:52 pm
Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:41 pm

Surely not.

I was able to infer that psv was town from last game, this was not previous knowledge

Vote someone in your poe already
Nah

ImageImage

potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

[VOTE: Zenon ] aubergine
☆Princess Abigail☆

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:53 pm
Ah. Well, at this point I think you and Zenon are more likely v/w and I'm not liking Z
This is a bad take

ImageImage

potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:53 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:49 pm
It's not my poe lol it's just who's on the block so she can look at them xD
Ohhhh. Point still stands :p
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:54 pm
This is a bad take
Have you a better one?
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Thank you
Gro-oo-ovy
☆Princess Abigail☆

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:55 pm
Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:54 pm
This is a bad take
Have you a better one?
Yeah. Me and Porscha are town.

ImageImage

potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

I'd also be okay with Ricochet going over at this point. I think he could likely be a hit.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I don’t really like that PoE either as I think Rox is town. Falcon is ???? Can’t decide based on his posts thus far
Gro-oo-ovy
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Hmm let's see
[VOTE: ricochet ] aubergine
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Psv sounding good trying to solve
Gro-oo-ovy
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:51 pm
fingersplints wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:46 pm Anyways I don’t want to get into if I exist lol
The POE is everyone except Thunal I think? There's not much of a consensus at this point
If we all post our poe and come to some sort of group think then we can maybe get somewhere instead of shrugging our shoulders and saying no poe

My poe atm is liiiiiike

Zenon
PSV

Some level of everyone who isnt Roxy
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:58 pm
If we all post our poe and come to some sort of group think then we can maybe get somewhere instead of shrugging our shoulders and saying no poe

My poe atm is liiiiiike

Zenon
PSV

Consensus is just gonna be me lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Someone voted me for like really shit reasons than bailed when the wagon gained traction

They need pressure always who was it.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Ricochet wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:50 am
Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:41 am I truly adore hammers

Perish before f3 pls
Here.

Kk.

[VOTE: Rico] aubergine

Wolf on my wagon is this.

ImageImage

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Porscha wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:58 pm

My poe atm is liiiiiike

Zenon
PSV

Zenon
Rico
Falcon

(I think falcon will be telling when he gets in the game. But he can’t escape bottom of the grouping. Hope he shows up)
Gro-oo-ovy

Return to “Previous Hustles”