Tutuu: Falcon
Missing: Camilla, Prince J

Falcon: Alison, Tutuu, Pyxxy, Rondo
Rondo: Scotty, Wilgy, Falcon, Camilla, Zenon
Tutuu: Roxy
Missing: Prince J

Falcon: Tutuu, Alison, Scotty, Jack, Pyxxy, Camilla
Pyxxy: DrWilgy, Falcon
D1 Pyxxy/Scotty needs to be resolved. That wagon isn't pure, from there we can sort between Rondo/Falcon wagons D2.

[VOTE: Pyxxy] aubergine
.......nah.......

.......I reject..............today being..............me vs scotty.......

..............that's.......a.......lazy solve..............given..............who.......we've wagoned.......

.......you're.......parroting..............Prince Jack's.......entrance + summary..............and.......I'm..............surprised.......you.......didn't.......note.......as.......such.......
Do you disagree with arguing to solve the shitty wagons? Again, you not wanting to solve Scotty is still baffling to me and makes me think you are only trying to extend your own lifespan by buddying up to them.
.......I.......think..............he's town.......that's.......the whole.......thought.......

.......pretty.......clear..............he's still.......voting.......me.......
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 227
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Re: [D4] Apathy Mafia

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:52 pm
pyxxy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:47 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:37 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 6:18 pm ..............scotty.......biggest.......help..............for me..............could.......you.......help solve.......roxy?.......

.......bc.......this post.......
Roxy wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 3:09 pm Wow after the catch up I am wondering if Pyxxy and Scotty are both town and now just resolved to being elimmed as per the normalization of this mind/group think.

So we elim Scotty and he is town then we go for Pyxxy bc hey it is "optimal" and Pyxxy comes up town. Down we are down to lose.

falcon givng up and telling people to solve like he is town to get a head start is a bit odd. Leaving no legacy or reads just an idaf about the town legacy. It makes me want to vote them bc this feels different from falcon

I liked Scotty looking into Alison and Camilla bc I have had a niggling feeling about a baddie team consisting of two high posters and one lhf.

Tutuu saying should would lose to Alison and Camilla as mafia is a bit sad for the town that she would ride in the back seat of that car going over a cliff bc hey it's ok to lose to them.

Nah.

I'm going to continue to look and frankly idc care if no one pays attention but I don't just roll over bc certain players could be bad and I cba'ed to give a good care for the towns sake. I will look at everyone and everything.
.......we have.......potential.......here.......

..............@DrWilgy.......would also.......take.......your thoughts..............on.......this.......roxy.......quote.......
I don't really take anything from it. Why?
.......I'm.......trying..............to drag.......opinions.......from you.....................
DrWilgy wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 10:58 pm Probably one in Scotty, Zenon, Tutuu, Pyxxy.
Probably one in Rondo, Falcon.
Probably just Rondo because I don't see wolf Falcon.

Did Porscha have any resistance towards voting Pyxxy?

Ho well. Y'all sort it for me...

Good night.
.......you're.......0 for 4..............and.......if.......scotty and I.......are both town..............you'll be..............0 for 6.......

..............sorry.......if..............this is..............an.......annoying.......way..............to.......prod you..............it's.......a.......D2..............reads list.......after all.......

.......and you.......may.......have.......planned..............to.......be more.......active.......today..............I just..............miss u..............:'(.......
I feel no need to waste effort solving Roxy when that shouldn't be our priority. Also claiming that I'm 0/4 is some shifty discrediting, especially as the post you quoted was a means of generating an evolving PoE. With 2 wolves left, what accuracy were you expecting out of a list of 6?
..............I.......wasn't.......trying.......to.......solve.......Roxy..............

.......I.......wanted..............people..............to read.......her..............deep wolf..............thoughts.......and.......solve..............
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

.......if.......it's..............not clear..............everyone.......today.......will..............get a turn..............with.......the.......inquisitive.......pyxxy.......ping.......and.......ensuing..............discussion.......

..............don't.......skip..............breakfast.....................folks.......
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

I would like to sort Prince J aka Jack.

And go from there. Probs to Camilla.

Yep I am believing they are it.
;)
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Roxy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:34 pm I would like to sort Prince J aka Jack.

.......[VOTE: Prince Jack] aubergine
Camilla
The Mark
Posts in topic: 316
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Post by Camilla »

Alison wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:55 am i assume that syn comment means no (the sound a horse makes is neigh) to double targeting

ergo three possibilities
1) doc healed tutuu n2 and couldnt heal her n3. unlucky
2) doc tried to reverse psychology not heal tutuu n3 so if the mafia doc dodges they heal her n4 and save her. unlucky
3) doc was blocked and mafia know who they are.

doc will know which scenario it is. If its 1 or 2 they should stay hidden. If its 3 then they should reveal if they are in the POE and stay hidden if they are not (they arent gonna die anyway so better to stay hidden and make the mafia not know if its 1/2 or 3)
I personally wouldn't call for the doc to out unless they're in Pyxxy/Jack/Maybe Wilgy as if we do miss today and they end up getting CC'ed in XyLo then it'd be messy, but yeah.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:42 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:51 am @DrWilgy @Roxy Can I hear you two's detailed thoughts on reads/solve/gamestate

I don't really know where your heads are at and id like to get a clearer read on you
There hasn't been much evolution. Falcon was a sleepwalk misyeet I think. Feel that Falcon should've been somewhat threadspewed.

There's one in Pyxxy/Scotty, probably just Pyxxy

There's one in Camilla/Roxy/Jack and that should be solved after we resolve the d1 tomfoolery.
Why exactly can't it be Pyxxy/Scotty?

I think Pyxxy/Jack is the simplest world but with Falcon/Rondo both villagers it shows that we're not living in the easy world anymore.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:55 pm
pyxxy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:50 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:48 pm
Porscha: Alison, Seanzie, Roxy, Pyxxy, Wilgy
Pyxxy: Scotty, Porscha, Zenon, Tutuu
Scotty: Rondo

D1 Pyxxy/Scotty needs to be resolved. That wagon isn't pure, from there we can sort between Rondo/Falcon wagons D2.

.......nah.......

..............that's.......a.......lazy solve..............given..............who.......we've wagoned.......

.......you're.......parroting..............Prince Jack's.......entrance + summary..............and.......I'm..............surprised.......you.......didn't.......note.......as.......such.......
Do you disagree with arguing to solve the shitty wagons? Again, you not wanting to solve Scotty is still baffling to me and makes me think you are only trying to extend your own lifespan by buddying up to them.
@pyxxy

I'm agreeing with Wilgy's line of thinking

If you're town then the Mafia's likely just two of Jack/Wilgy/Scotty. There can't just be one single wolf left so who do you think is the wolf team rn?
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

I mean, I was the main person pushing for a J chop d2 when everyone was obsessed over the dumb T/T wagons in Falcon/Rondo as Falcon/Rondo actually had some towny pings from them while J was bleh.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

[VOTE: Jackofhearts2005] aubergine
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Camilla
Alison
Roxy
---
Wilgy
---
Scotty
Pyxxy
Jack

Think this should roughly be where I'm at.

Maybe put Scotty in the same tier as Wilgy as d3 was pretty much a lazy day where we sleepwalked into a mislynch so it's not like they'd need to go full tinfoil when it would've been an easy day overall for a wolf to post.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 380
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Alison wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:55 am i assume that syn comment means no (the sound a horse makes is neigh) to double targeting

ergo three possibilities
1) doc healed tutuu n2 and couldnt heal her n3. unlucky
2) doc tried to reverse psychology not heal tutuu n3 so if the mafia doc dodges they heal her n4 and save her. unlucky
3) doc was blocked and mafia know who they are.

doc will know which scenario it is. If its 1 or 2 they should stay hidden. If its 3 then they should reveal if they are in the POE and stay hidden if they are not (they arent gonna die anyway so better to stay hidden and make the mafia not know if its 1/2 or 3)
Scenario 3 is wrong. If the doctor was blocked, the wolves don't know that their target is the doc. They don't know who the doc targeted so even if we are in world 3, they don't know we aren't just in world 1 or 2.

@Scotty since you dittoed this.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Scotty wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:40 pm My current solve:

Pyxxy/jack

If pyxxy town, it’s jack/Camilla

If Jack town, it’s pyxxy/Camilla

Q: Why camilla as deep wolf?
A: She wasn’t around to help protect Porscha D1

Wilgy firmly suspects pyxxy. Rondo firmly suspected pyxxy as the d1 counter wagon. Falcon maybe?? Suspected pyxxy.
Woulda been nice to know, eh? So it goes.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Alison wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:51 am @DrWilgy @Roxy Can I hear you two's detailed thoughts on reads/solve/gamestate

I don't really know where your heads are at and id like to get a clearer read on you
There hasn't been much evolution. Falcon was a sleepwalk misyeet I think. Feel that Falcon should've been somewhat threadspewed.

There's one in Camilla/Roxy/Jack and that should be solved after we resolve the d1 tomfoolery.
Talk to me about "one in Pyxxy/Scotty." I get the Pyxxy case. I get that Scotty is somewhat antialigned with Pyxxy (and Falcon before he died). I get that there was a post or two from Scotty that were bad and Tutuu really suspected him.

Is that the whole thing? Is there more to it than that?

Cause Pyxxy/Scotty -> if necessary Scotty/Pyxxy is a super convenient yeet for me if there really is a wolf there. We get a second wolf. We have two wolves dead and lots of important eod and interactives to find the last wolf. I think we can win no matter who the third wolf is in that scenario.

But if there are zero wolves in Pyxxy and Scotty? We lose if we misyeet both.

If you're sure there's a wolf there, convince me there's for sure a wolf there.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Huh?

Scotty and Pyxxy aren't on the same D1 wagon.

You wanna say the D1 wagon on Porscha probably ain't pure? Fair enough. I'd tend to assume the same. But why does that lead to a Pyxxy/Scotty requirement when there are three (from your pov) unflipped players on that wagon and Scotty isn't one of them?

I feel like one of us is leaving out a step.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

If Pyxxy is a wolf, we're talking dueling wolf wagons at 5 and 4 votes with the wolves in question crossvoting.

I'd expect the third wolf to either be an early static vote on one of those wagons (not wanting to seem to be dynamically trying to save whoever doesn't go over, hence being static), a key last second vote (same reasoning as above so assures that the player they're voting for is yeeted) or off wagon. Idk if those people exist besides myself and Camilla in group 3.

If Pyxxy is the power role, though, that changes the calculus. Wolves aren't just trying to not look bad but are trying to yeet Porscha over Pyxxy.

See? Game is ez if we yeet wolf Pyxxy. Significant if.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

pyxxy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:50 pm

.......nah.......

weird
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

hash tag weird
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:29 pm If Pyxxy is a wolf, we're talking dueling wolf wagons at 5 and 4 votes with the wolves in question crossvoting.

I'd expect the third wolf to either be an early static vote on one of those wagons (not wanting to seem to be dynamically trying to save whoever doesn't go over, hence being static), a key last second vote (same reasoning as above so assures that the player they're voting for is yeeted) or off wagon. Idk if those people exist besides myself and Camilla in group 3.

If Pyxxy is the power role, though, that changes the calculus. Wolves aren't just trying to not look bad but are trying to yeet Porscha over Pyxxy.

If Pyxxy is a wolf then either you're a wolf with them or the last wolf voted in the cross being that the two people that were offwagon and voted were both town.

If he's an RB'er in that scenario then the last wolf would always go on Porscha but I doubt that he is one being that Porscha was trying to push him.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Camilla wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:34 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:29 pm If Pyxxy is a wolf, we're talking dueling wolf wagons at 5 and 4 votes with the wolves in question crossvoting.

If Pyxxy is a wolf then either you're a wolf with them or the last wolf voted in the cross being that the two people that were offwagon and voted were both town.

If he's an RB'er in that scenario then the last wolf would always go on Porscha but I doubt that he is one being that Porscha was trying to push him.
Was she thought? Porscha was pretty unserious from my read.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:37 pm

She did cast a vote on Pyxxy. Wolves usually don't cast a vote on their PRs then bail like this unless they were going for serious antispew.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Explain the cross thing to me as if I wasn’t in this game at the time and have only read back in iso mode and don’t know what you’re talking about.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Camilla wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:38 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:37 pm

She did cast a vote on Pyxxy. Wolves usually don't cast a vote on their PRs then bail like this unless they were going for serious antispew.
What was the votecount at the time? Porscha is the second vote.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Why is there always one in pyx/scot?
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Camilla
The Mark

Re: [N1] Apathy Mafia

Post by Camilla »

Syn wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 5:12 pm day 1 vote tally

Spoiler: show
This was how the wagons looked like at EoD.

Falco/Rondo were off-wagon and were both villagers.
J/I were not voting due to IRL.

Alison/Seanzie/Roxy/Wilgy were initially on Porscha

Scotty/Porscha/Tutu/Zenon were initially on Pyxxy

Pyxxy at the EoD self-pres'd onto Porscha.

In short, if Pyxxy is the RB'er then Porscha put him very close to elimination which I don't think that she'd do it with the RB'er.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: [N1] Apathy Mafia

Camilla wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:43 pm
Syn wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 5:12 pm day 1 vote tally

Spoiler: show
This was how the wagons looked like at EoD.

Falco/Rondo were off-wagon and were both villagers.
J/I were not voting due to IRL.

Alison/Seanzie/Roxy/Wilgy were initially on Porscha

Scotty/Porscha/Tutu/Zenon were initially on Pyxxy

Pyxxy at the EoD self-pres'd onto Porscha.

In short, if Pyxxy is the RB'er then Porscha put him very close to elimination which I don't think that she'd do it with the RB'er.
But all of Porscha’s action is in the “initially” phase.

Fuck it. I wanted you to do it for me cause lazy/on mobile/helps me read you but I feel like I’m not getting through at all.
Alison

Post by Alison »

You know what I think? I think there is always one in Wilgy/Jack
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Alison wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:45 pm You know what I think? I think there is always one in Wilgy/Jack
Okay. Why? wowee
Alison

Post by Alison »

Alison wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:45 pm You know what I think? I think there is always one in Wilgy/Jack
0 alison paranoia from these two after two consecutive misexes of LHF is so uncharacteristic of both these people that I am having a hard time believing it. I feel like one or both of them are treating me with kid gloves and planning to kill me at night

@Jackofhearts2005 in both koth and carto you were very vocally suspicious for pushing what you read as townie LHF... why have you been largely ignoring me when it comes to suspects after falcon and rondo flips?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Forgot vote count isn’t necessarily in order. I don’t even see where Porscha voted in her iso.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Alison wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:47 pm
0 alison paranoia from these two after two consecutive misexes of LHF is so uncharacteristic of both these people that I am having a hard time believing it. I feel like one or both of them are treating me with kid gloves and planning to kill me at night

@Jackofhearts2005 in both koth and carto you were very vocally suspicious for pushing what you read as townie LHF... why have you been largely ignoring me when it comes to suspects after falcon and rondo flips?
Weren’t you town in those games? The answer to me being in your face about you pushing lhf was “lol town Alison does that too” and then you flipped town.

I do try to learn from some of my mistakes.

Though tbf, I wasn’t even aware you pushed Rondo and like everyone pushed Falcon.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:47 pm Forgot vote count isn’t necessarily in order. I don’t even see where Porscha voted in her iso.
Based on this, I’m rejecting Camilla’s assertion that Pyxxy is never the wolf PR. Which is kinda funny because Camilla also insists that if Pyxxy flips vanilla wolf, I must be the wolf PR wowee.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

So sort me. Who is “they” and why are “they” “it?”
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:51 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:47 pm Forgot vote count isn’t necessarily in order. I don’t even see where Porscha voted in her iso.
Based on this, I’m rejecting Camilla’s assertion that Pyxxy is never the wolf PR. Which is kinda funny because Camilla also insists that if Pyxxy flips vanilla wolf, I must be the wolf PR wowee.
If Pyxxy is the wolf PR somehow and Porscha decided to park her vote on a PR then I'd probably go to Wilgy and give Roxy a second look, tbh.

Would basically mean that the d1 Porscha cred was worthless and in fact voting off the d1 wolf elim would've actually been wolf-AI.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:50 pm

Weren’t you town in those games? The answer to me being in your face about you pushing lhf was “lol town Alison does that too” and then you flipped town.

Though tbf, I wasn’t even aware you pushed Rondo and like everyone pushed Falcon.
Thoughts on wilgy?
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

If Jack's somehow town then I feel like the game's as simple enough as Pyxxy/Wilgy but we've basically tried the simple answers in Falcon/Rondo so yeah.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Camilla wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:55 pm
If Pyxxy is the wolf PR somehow and Porscha decided to park her vote on a PR then I'd probably go to Wilgy and give Roxy a second look, tbh.

Would basically mean that the d1 Porscha cred was worthless and in fact voting off the d1 wolf elim would've actually been wolf-AI.
You understand what I’m saying though?

Like there’s a difference between Porscha voting the wolf PR at eod and making it likely they go over instead of you and parking a halfhearted vore early, ducking, and then that wagon takes off, putting the wolf PR in danger without Porscha’s contribution.

You’re treating it like it’s for sure that first scenario so that probably isn’t what happened. I’m asking if you’re sure it wasn’t the second.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

“you” = “Porscha” in the previous post for clarity. Editing typo tell oh my
Alison

Post by Alison »

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine

It bothers me that he highkey tried to push that it HAS to be between pyxxy and scotty when to me they are both townie on play today and i can easily see wolf teams in two of roxy/wilgy/jack
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Alison wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:56 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:50 pm

Thoughts on wilgy?
Seemed pretty good upon iso yesterday. More likely to be a wolf today because we’re down a townie (I’m not counting Tutuu because she was confirmed town imo and thus doesn’t change the percentages). As far as Wilgy’s play today? I don’t understand what he’s even saying and why so super hard for me to evaluate.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Alison wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:00 pm [VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine

It bothers me that he highkey tried to push that it HAS to be between pyxxy and scotty when to me they are both townie on play today and i can easily see wolf teams in two of roxy/wilgy/jack
You said there was one in me and Wilgy no takebacks.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:58 pm

Like there’s a difference between Porscha voting the wolf PR at eod and making it likely they go over instead of you and parking a halfhearted vore early, ducking, and then that wagon takes off, putting the wolf PR in danger without Porscha’s contribution.

You’re treating it like it’s for sure that first scenario so that probably isn’t what happened. I’m asking if you’re sure it wasn’t the second.
I don't think I can be too sure on this, though?

Placing a final vote on a wolf PR d1 is something that I'd never do as wolf, thing is I don't know if Porscha would do this but I'm basically assuming that they're at least half-decent at wolfing and wouldn't pull such a throwy move like this.

But yeah, I still don't get where exactly your head's at. Irrespective of Pyxxy's role then who are the likely partners with him?
Alison

Post by Alison »

dont think this is partnered with camilla

the people that randomly created sus on her when she was viewed as locktown (scotty/roxy) are probs not partnered either

think a camilla/pyxxy team would hard bury scotty over anyone else

ergo camilla can only be with wilgy if scum...

@Camilla vote wilgy to confirm yourself town. i know you dont have the balls to do it if you are his partner
Alison

Post by Alison »

ny turn to board a plane. Be back in like 12 hours or something
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Camilla wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:03 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:58 pm

I don't think I can be too sure on this, though?

Placing a final vote on a wolf PR d1 is something that I'd never do as wolf, thing is I don't know if Porscha would do this but I'm basically assuming that they're at least half-decent at wolfing and wouldn't pull such a throwy move like this.

But yeah, I still don't get where exactly your head's at. Irrespective of Pyxxy's role then who are the likely partners with him?
If Pyxxy is a wolf, I have to do that (better than your 😡) analysis based on which wolf he is. Probably flat clears Scotty. Shows we’ve been on the right track so good look for Alison. Maybe for you. So probably 1 in Wilgy/Roxy/you but Roxy is lowest in my current readlist.

If Pyxxy is town, game is much more open and problematic.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Alison wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:05 pm

the people that randomly created sus on her when she was viewed as locktown (scotty/roxy) are probs not partnered either

@Camilla vote wilgy to confirm yourself town. i know you dont have the balls to do it if you are his partner
[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine

Shrug
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

@Alison

If he's a wolf then who do you think is his most likely partner?

So far pretty much everyone has been TRing him or giving him a pass which basically mean that if he's W then pretty much none of the PoE is cleared.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Alison wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:05 pm

I used to try this but it never works. Wolves feel comfortable calling this bluff and also just saying no. Townies will just vote for who they want under the idea that they’re town and they’ll be “confirmed” by voting who they were gonna vote anyhow or they won’t feel the need to not vote their scumread just for some dubious proof of townieness.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Camilla wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:11 pm @Alison

If he's a wolf then who do you think is his most likely partner?

So far pretty much everyone has been TRing him or giving him a pass which basically mean that if he's W then pretty much none of the PoE is cleared.
probs not scotty/pyxxy given his eagerness to force there today

Probably just roxy or jack
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

But I guess good job on correctly deciding me and Camilla aren’t w/w

Return to “Previous Heists”