Post by Dubz »

I enjoy the vibes here but I've got shit for reads from them
Dubz
The Mark
Posts in topic: 128
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers

Re: Art UPickish D1

Post by Dubz »

Dennis wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:46 pm My favorite artist is Kate for creating such a perfect piece of art such as me

Sure she screwed up with the other kids but why do you think she stopped with me (it's because I'm the perfected prototype)
I can't legally village read this, can I?
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 176
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

I've decided that Dennis is town and Dubz is not. Let it be known.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I'm a little worried that Thunal's post about my read on her is like almost perfectly copy/pasted from earlier posts she made about me.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 133
Preferred Pronouns: She/hers

Post by potentialsheltervet »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:59 pm I've decided that Dennis is town and Dubz is not. Let it be known.
It is known
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:59 pm I've decided that Dennis is town and Dubz is not. Let it be known.
We all make bad decisions sometimes
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Lemonfairy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:31 pm my eyes feel weird
are they peeled
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

I'm also down to town Dennis
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 127
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Why
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:12 pm I'm also down to town Dennis
Also why
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 207
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine

Because I just became privvy to the implication of his name spelled backwards

Seems Ytliug
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Dubz wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:10 pm
This is a little bit of a weird reaction

At the very least I'm confused by what exactly you mean when you say "bad decisions"
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Why is it that everytime I go to make a post someone else shows up at the same time wtf
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Scotty wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:49 pm [VOTE: Dennis] aubergine

Seems Ytliug
Certified yttocS moment

So can you give me a bit more than that
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dennis wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:51 pm Why is it that everytime I go to make a post someone else shows up at the same time wtf
For the same reason that the woman about 4 feet in front of me had a bird poop on her today while walking down the block instead of me:

Kismet

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dennis wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:54 pm

Seems Ytliug
Certified yttocS moment

Sure:
REDACTED]
[REDACTED]
English I Honors
14 April 2023
Avoiding Responsibility for Your Actions
It happens more often than not for one to blame others if they only look on the surface. People would rather not be held accountable for their actions and instead point the finger at whoever seems the most obvious. However, one must look deeper and think critically to decide where to place blame. This is put on display in Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare. The tragedy of Romeo and Juliet often gets blamed on Friar Laurence and Juliet’s nurse because of their secrecy and handling of the situation. One could claim the friar or the nurse should have told the Lords of the plans or refused to help Romeo and Juliet outright. However, there were hidden risks and dangers to each option. Friar Laurence and Juliet’s nurse prove through the play that they are acting according to their judgment, not just whatever Romeo or Juliet demands, and are not responsible for the tragedy of Romeo and Juliet.
In the play, Friar Laurence gives Juliet a potion to make her appear dead for several days as a part of a plan to reunite her with her husband (Shakespeare 4.1.89-120). There are multiple seemingly risky and dangerous plans used by Friar Laurence and Juliet’s nurse, but there is always more to them than meets the eye. Friar Laurence’s poison plan, for example, was not on a whim. The friar is a master at herbology and knows many different uses for herbs. It would be irresponsible and deadly to attempt this plan without his knowledge. He is clearly putting thought, and his own skills, into aiding Juliet, while avoiding certain failure. But, this play would not be a tragedy if something didn’t go wrong. Friar Laurence’s message to Romeo in Mantua doesn’t get through, as all friars are being quarantined because of a breakout of the plague (5.2.10-11). It is unjust to blame Friar Laurence for this wicked twist of fate. Every part of his plan was crucial and meticulous--if everything went smoothly, it would have worked. A breakout of the plague could not have even been predicted by doctors during this time period, much less a friar. One cannot blame Friar Laurence for losing control of his plan. But the friar is not the only person who people claim should have taken a different course of action. At multiple points in the play, Juliet’s nurse has the opportunity to bring up Romeo and Juliet’s marriage to Lord and Lady Capulet, but she doesn’t. One might say she carries some blame for keeping it a secret. However, Lord Capulet displays very violent tendencies, especially regarding Juliet and her marriage, and Lady Capulet sides with him (3.5). The nurse cannot safely let anyone know about the marriage without putting her and Juliet’s safety at risk. She is forced into a very troubling situation where she doesn’t want to have to keep this secret but cannot. Both the nurse and Friar Laurence were trying to help, but one may argue they should not have even tolerated the relationship between the two.
Romeo and Juliet’s forbidden love is the driving factor of the play, forcing everyone involved to be secretive and hide things to avoid the Lords becoming furious. But would it have been a happier ending if the nurse or Friar Laurence had refused to help? Juliet was receiving constant pressure from her parents to marry Paris (1.3.60-66), but Juliet says she would rather “bid me go into a new-made grave” than marry him (4.1.84). The Nurse is aware of Juliet’s feelings, but she cannot take either side. On one side, she wants to side with Juliet. Juliet and her nurse have always been very close, and so it is natural that she wouldn’t want to see Juliet married miserably. On the other, this is a time period where it is considered proper for children, especially unmarried girls, to always respect and obey their parents. Zhao Ban, a philosopher and generally considered the first female Chinese historian wrote in her article “On Reverence for Parents” that “Girls not yet gone out from their homes / Must carefully reverence their parents” (1-2). It goes against the nurse’s core values to help Juliet disobey the Capulets. The nurse is trapped in a moral dilemma where she must make a decision or else Juliet would be trapped by her parents into an unhappy marriage, but must be careful with her actions or else she could get in serious trouble with the Capulet family. Friar Laurence plays a pivotal role in Romeo and Juliet’s blossoming relationship. He agrees to marry the two the same day he learns that Romeo has met Juliet and moved on from Rosaline. On the surface, this is a ridiculous idea. However, when one considers that Friar Laurence married them not to appease Romeo, but instead to resolve the conflict between the Capulets and Monagues, the situation gets complicated (Shakespeare 2.3.88-92). Friar Laurence refuses at first, saying Romeo is only attracted to Juliet’s body and is moving much too fast (2.3.65-80). Romeo proves himself to be very emotionally volatile, going from moping about Rosaline (1.1.222-230) to being enamored of Juliet in the same day. Friar Laurence could not have been able to accurately predict Romeo’s reaction. In addition, the marriage is not just because Friar Laurence doesn’t see harm in it--he advises Romeo to slow down and think. The reason he follows through is because of the constant fights breaking out between the Capulets and Montagues. He sees this as a way to “turn your households’ rancor to pure love” (2.3.92). If this marriage works, it will prove that the houses have no real reason to fight, and the citizens of Verona will not have to live in fear of fights breaking out. It’s even possible the Friar actually sees himself as the hero, putting an end to the violence. If he refused, he would both have to deal with whatever Romeo’s reaction was and potentially live with the guilt of every innocent person slain in the subsequent fights. The reaction of the two children is a major driving factor as well. Both Romeo and Juliet threaten to kill themselves at multiple points in the play. Romeo, when he learns he is banished from Verona (3.3.105-109) and Juliet claims she would if all other plans to reunite with Romeo failed (3.5.244). These two children, clearly emotionally unstable and a lot of stress, put the nurse and Friar Laurence in a very tough position. If at any point things did not work out for them, they would kill themselves and their blood would be on the hands of the adults. It was nearly impossible for the adults to simply do nothing. The consequences of the rash behavior of the children ended up being the nurse and Friar Laurence’s responsibility, and they acted the best they could in that terrible situation.
Romeo and Juliet are rash and irresponsible, forcing themselves into very adult situations and then begging for aid, so far as to threaten killing themselves if the adults don’t help. Friar Laurence and the nurse, being thrusted into this position, make attempts to rationalize with the children before they try their more unorthodox plans. The nurse at first goes along with what Juliet wishes, but after Romeo is banished, she thinks about what to do and suggests Juliet just marry Paris and forget about Romeo (3.5.216-226). The nurse believes that this has gone too far and that Juliet should just follow her parent’s advice. Despite her constant complaints, the chances that Juliet would fall in love with Paris in an arranged marriage are higher than they seemed. According to “Would You Marry a Stranger?” by Jessica McBirney, arranged marriages are not all terrible. In fact, there is data that “those in arranged marriages generally enjoy happier lives and lower divorce rates” (2). The whole situation caused more problems for everyone than it solved, and Juliet is arguably being selfish. By refusing to try and move on and shame everyone around her into helping her, she manipulates the situation into exactly what she wants, and refuses the nurse’s attempts to make her reconsider Paris, or even just move on from Romeo. Friar Laurence had the almost exact opposite problem with Romeo. The friar was disappointed to hear how quickly Romeo moved on from Rosaline and advises that Romeo think about his decision more (Shakespeare 2.3.74-78). Romeo characteristically refuses to reconsider and begs until Friar Laurence gives in. It’s almost as if he doesn’t want help, he just wants what will make him happiest and doesn’t consider the consequences of his actions or the advice the friar gives. While Friar Laurence stands stronger on his position than the nurse did, he eventually caves as well and marries Romeo and Juliet. This could be seen as the initial conflict that starts the path to the tragedy, but truly the blame lies in Romeo and Juliet manipulating the adults around them. They are irresponsible and manipulative, threatening to kill themselves and leave the guilt of their deaths in the hearts of the adults unless everything goes their way. It eventually becomes clear that the only people who can truly be blamed for the tragedy of Romeo and Juliet is Romeo and Juliet themselves.
Juliet’s nurse and Friar Laurence tried their best, in a situation where they were being manipulated and had to be very careful with their actions, to aid Romeo and Juliet. The scholars that argue Friar Laurence and the nurse are responsible must reconsider and recognize the emotional struggle Romeo and Juliet put on them. It is important to think critically, from an unbiased perspective about situations before one places blame. We have all been in arguments or situations where taking the blame is unfavorable and attempt to place the blame on someone else. It’s hard to reconcile with guilt, and it’s okay to feel these things. But when someone else takes the fall for one, one carries the same, if not more responsibility than before.
Works Cited
“On Reverence for Parents”, Zhao Ban, c, 4.-120. Commonlit.
Shakespeare, William. Romeo and Juliet. Literatur, Grade 9, edited by Janet Allen, McDougal Littell, 2008, 940-1050.

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Scotty wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:57 pm

Seems Ytliug
Certified yttocS moment

Sure:
REDACTED]
[REDACTED]
English I Honors
14 April 2023
It happens more often than not for one to blame others if they only look on the surface. People would rather not be held accountable for their actions and instead point the finger at whoever seems the most obvious. However, one must look deeper and think critically to decide where to place blame. This is put on display in Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare. The tragedy of Romeo and Juliet often gets blamed on Friar Laurence and Juliet’s nurse because of their secrecy and handling of the situation. One could claim the friar or the nurse should have told the Lords of the plans or refused to help Romeo and Juliet outright. However, there were hidden risks and dangers to each option. Friar Laurence and Juliet’s nurse prove through the play that they are acting according to their judgment, not just whatever Romeo or Juliet demands, and are not responsible for the tragedy of Romeo and Juliet.
In the play, Friar Laurence gives Juliet a potion to make her appear dead for several days as a part of a plan to reunite her with her husband (Shakespeare 4.1.89-120). There are multiple seemingly risky and dangerous plans used by Friar Laurence and Juliet’s nurse, but there is always more to them than meets the eye. Friar Laurence’s poison plan, for example, was not on a whim. The friar is a master at herbology and knows many different uses for herbs. It would be irresponsible and deadly to attempt this plan without his knowledge. He is clearly putting thought, and his own skills, into aiding Juliet, while avoiding certain failure. But, this play would not be a tragedy if something didn’t go wrong. Friar Laurence’s message to Romeo in Mantua doesn’t get through, as all friars are being quarantined because of a breakout of the plague (5.2.10-11). It is unjust to blame Friar Laurence for this wicked twist of fate. Every part of his plan was crucial and meticulous--if everything went smoothly, it would have worked. A breakout of the plague could not have even been predicted by doctors during this time period, much less a friar. One cannot blame Friar Laurence for losing control of his plan. But the friar is not the only person who people claim should have taken a different course of action. At multiple points in the play, Juliet’s nurse has the opportunity to bring up Romeo and Juliet’s marriage to Lord and Lady Capulet, but she doesn’t. One might say she carries some blame for keeping it a secret. However, Lord Capulet displays very violent tendencies, especially regarding Juliet and her marriage, and Lady Capulet sides with him (3.5). The nurse cannot safely let anyone know about the marriage without putting her and Juliet’s safety at risk. She is forced into a very troubling situation where she doesn’t want to have to keep this secret but cannot. Both the nurse and Friar Laurence were trying to help, but one may argue they should not have even tolerated the relationship between the two.
Romeo and Juliet’s forbidden love is the driving factor of the play, forcing everyone involved to be secretive and hide things to avoid the Lords becoming furious. But would it have been a happier ending if the nurse or Friar Laurence had refused to help? Juliet was receiving constant pressure from her parents to marry Paris (1.3.60-66), but Juliet says she would rather “bid me go into a new-made grave” than marry him (4.1.84). The Nurse is aware of Juliet’s feelings, but she cannot take either side. On one side, she wants to side with Juliet. Juliet and her nurse have always been very close, and so it is natural that she wouldn’t want to see Juliet married miserably. On the other, this is a time period where it is considered proper for children, especially unmarried girls, to always respect and obey their parents. Zhao Ban, a philosopher and generally considered the first female Chinese historian wrote in her article “On Reverence for Parents” that “Girls not yet gone out from their homes / Must carefully reverence their parents” (1-2). It goes against the nurse’s core values to help Juliet disobey the Capulets. The nurse is trapped in a moral dilemma where she must make a decision or else Juliet would be trapped by her parents into an unhappy marriage, but must be careful with her actions or else she could get in serious trouble with the Capulet family. Friar Laurence plays a pivotal role in Romeo and Juliet’s blossoming relationship. He agrees to marry the two the same day he learns that Romeo has met Juliet and moved on from Rosaline. On the surface, this is a ridiculous idea. However, when one considers that Friar Laurence married them not to appease Romeo, but instead to resolve the conflict between the Capulets and Monagues, the situation gets complicated (Shakespeare 2.3.88-92). Friar Laurence refuses at first, saying Romeo is only attracted to Juliet’s body and is moving much too fast (2.3.65-80). Romeo proves himself to be very emotionally volatile, going from moping about Rosaline (1.1.222-230) to being enamored of Juliet in the same day. Friar Laurence could not have been able to accurately predict Romeo’s reaction. In addition, the marriage is not just because Friar Laurence doesn’t see harm in it--he advises Romeo to slow down and think. The reason he follows through is because of the constant fights breaking out between the Capulets and Montagues. He sees this as a way to “turn your households’ rancor to pure love” (2.3.92). If this marriage works, it will prove that the houses have no real reason to fight, and the citizens of Verona will not have to live in fear of fights breaking out. It’s even possible the Friar actually sees himself as the hero, putting an end to the violence. If he refused, he would both have to deal with whatever Romeo’s reaction was and potentially live with the guilt of every innocent person slain in the subsequent fights. The reaction of the two children is a major driving factor as well. Both Romeo and Juliet threaten to kill themselves at multiple points in the play. Romeo, when he learns he is banished from Verona (3.3.105-109) and Juliet claims she would if all other plans to reunite with Romeo failed (3.5.244). These two children, clearly emotionally unstable and a lot of stress, put the nurse and Friar Laurence in a very tough position. If at any point things did not work out for them, they would kill themselves and their blood would be on the hands of the adults. It was nearly impossible for the adults to simply do nothing. The consequences of the rash behavior of the children ended up being the nurse and Friar Laurence’s responsibility, and they acted the best they could in that terrible situation.
Romeo and Juliet are rash and irresponsible, forcing themselves into very adult situations and then begging for aid, so far as to threaten killing themselves if the adults don’t help. Friar Laurence and the nurse, being thrusted into this position, make attempts to rationalize with the children before they try their more unorthodox plans. The nurse at first goes along with what Juliet wishes, but after Romeo is banished, she thinks about what to do and suggests Juliet just marry Paris and forget about Romeo (3.5.216-226). The nurse believes that this has gone too far and that Juliet should just follow her parent’s advice. Despite her constant complaints, the chances that Juliet would fall in love with Paris in an arranged marriage are higher than they seemed. According to “Would You Marry a Stranger?” by Jessica McBirney, arranged marriages are not all terrible. In fact, there is data that “those in arranged marriages generally enjoy happier lives and lower divorce rates” (2). The whole situation caused more problems for everyone than it solved, and Juliet is arguably being selfish. By refusing to try and move on and shame everyone around her into helping her, she manipulates the situation into exactly what she wants, and refuses the nurse’s attempts to make her reconsider Paris, or even just move on from Romeo. Friar Laurence had the almost exact opposite problem with Romeo. The friar was disappointed to hear how quickly Romeo moved on from Rosaline and advises that Romeo think about his decision more (Shakespeare 2.3.74-78). Romeo characteristically refuses to reconsider and begs until Friar Laurence gives in. It’s almost as if he doesn’t want help, he just wants what will make him happiest and doesn’t consider the consequences of his actions or the advice the friar gives. While Friar Laurence stands stronger on his position than the nurse did, he eventually caves as well and marries Romeo and Juliet. This could be seen as the initial conflict that starts the path to the tragedy, but truly the blame lies in Romeo and Juliet manipulating the adults around them. They are irresponsible and manipulative, threatening to kill themselves and leave the guilt of their deaths in the hearts of the adults unless everything goes their way. It eventually becomes clear that the only people who can truly be blamed for the tragedy of Romeo and Juliet is Romeo and Juliet themselves.
Juliet’s nurse and Friar Laurence tried their best, in a situation where they were being manipulated and had to be very careful with their actions, to aid Romeo and Juliet. The scholars that argue Friar Laurence and the nurse are responsible must reconsider and recognize the emotional struggle Romeo and Juliet put on them. It is important to think critically, from an unbiased perspective about situations before one places blame. We have all been in arguments or situations where taking the blame is unfavorable and attempt to place the blame on someone else. It’s hard to reconcile with guilt, and it’s okay to feel these things. But when someone else takes the fall for one, one carries the same, if not more responsibility than before.
Works Cited
Shakespeare, William. Romeo and Juliet. Literatur, Grade 9, edited by Janet Allen, McDougal Littell, 2008, 940-1050.
This essay obviously has nothing to do with me and it's kind of unnerving you don't want to give a serious answer, especially because you just pushed me to top wagon
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Though that essay truly is wonderful. I'd say it deserves at least a 97/100
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dennis wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:02 am

Seems Ytliug
Certified yttocS moment

Sure:
REDACTED]
[REDACTED]
English I Honors
14 April 2023
Works Cited
This essay obviously has nothing to do with me and it's kind of unnerving you don't want to give a serious answer, especially because you just pushed me to top wagon
That’s fair. There’s no substance behind my vote.

I think I’ll feel bad if you were an actual wagon for no reason; as it stands with 2 votes, you’re more like a tricycle on a gentle slope

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:09 pm
It is known
Do you have thoughts on what is known?

Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Dennis wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:50 pm

At the very least I'm confused by what exactly you mean when you say "bad decisions"
Just a joke
Seanzie decided I'm not town, I was indicating it was a bad decision
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dennis wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:26 pm
Why
Which part of my statement are you curious about?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dubz wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:22 am
Dennis wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:50 pm

Just a joke
Seanzie decided I'm not town, I was indicating it was a bad decision
I did not decide, I simply read.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dennis wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:38 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:18 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:24 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:05 pm Anyone got any reads?
That's a shame, I was going to ask you cause you can make early reads like that

I don't, I can never read stuff like this

@falcon45ca you like pushing me about reading D0s as NAI, and while this isn't D0 it feels at least similar with the silliness and whatnot, whaddya got (if anything)
I've already given like four reads in a five read game (and one of the reads is the essay you wrote for your honors english class)
Oh yeah you have

I normally associate reads with like an explanation, which sounds sarcastic but I don't mean it like that

I don't know WHAT you mean I would NEVER submit an essay for an art upick (it got a 97/100)
What exactly made you say "Oh yeah you have"?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I'm at pro-gamer level y'all. I FEEL it.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Somebody come at me. Let's break this game open. Anyone around?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:50 am Somebody come at me. Let's break this game open. Anyone around?
I guess so

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Scotty wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:51 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:50 am Somebody come at me. Let's break this game open. Anyone around?
I guess so
*throws old hamburger wrappers at Seanzie*

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Ok Seanzie, here’s a few softball questions:
1) You got any BTSC?
B) Ever been to the YMCA?
#3: Do you partake in listening to ASMR?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Seanzie’s ready to break the game open with a foam bat apparently

Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Porscha »

lmao right
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

sean my vote on you was my read but I do agree with you that genny was people pleasing
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

what a great player list
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Porscha town

That’s all I know in this crazy world

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Scotty wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:20 am Porscha town

this is the criminal, officer
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Porscha wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:21 am
Scotty wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:20 am Porscha town

this is the criminal, officer
I have definitely thought about stealing artwork from museums. But just because I think it doesn’t mean I do it. Thoughts aren’t actions.

That statement is also why I’m not as successful with my side business but I digress

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Scotty wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:59 am Ok Seanzie, here’s a few softball questions:
1) You got any BTSC?
1.) no

2.) no, but I've heard they're fun to stay at.

3.) I did actually find out recently that a sensation I've been feeling since being a young child is likely ASMR from watching one of my favorite youtuber, and I did go on an ASMR kick after realizing that, but then my good headphones pooped out and so I don't much any more.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Scotty wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:10 am Seanzie’s ready to break the game open with a foam bat apparently
I am clearly town (he says, twirling his foam bat in the style of starwarskid).

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:15 am sean my vote on you was my read but I do agree with you that genny was people pleasing
I'm obv-town.

That was Falcon's point. I just gave words to it.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:45 am
Scotty wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:59 am Ok Seanzie, here’s a few softball questions:
1) You got any BTSC?
1.) no

3.) I did actually find out recently that a sensation I've been feeling since being a young child is likely ASMR from watching one of my favorite youtuber, and I did go on an ASMR kick after realizing that, but then my good headphones pooped out and so I don't much any more.
I’m sure there’s definitely a nostalgia bias with sensory feelings. They just tend to make me uncomfortable but I can see if it brings back happy memories it would elicit a soothing feeling for sure

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

So genny/ people pleasing. @Porscha

On one hand, sure.
On the other hand, it seemed pretty innocuous.

Have you played with genny before, Porscha?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Scotty wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:12 am
1) You got any BTSC?
1.) no

I’m sure there’s definitely a nostalgia bias with sensory feelings. They just tend to make me uncomfortable but I can see if it brings back happy memories it would elicit a soothing feeling for sure
Research suggests that only a small percentage of the population get the effect, and many of the videos also make me uncomfortable, but certain ones cause the same sensation that I have felt time and time again in other situations, and have sometimes tried to explain to my peers with no avail ( I remember telling my classmates about the pleasant waves of sensation that would move across my skull when listening to certain lectures).

What does any of this have to do with this game? Do you have any reads? Does anyone give you the good head tingles?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

boooooooooooootimg

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:22 am
Scotty wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:12 am
1) You got any BTSC?
1.) no

Research suggests that only a small percentage of the population get the effect, and many of the videos also make me uncomfortable, but certain ones cause the same sensation that I have felt time and time again in other situations, and have sometimes tried to explain to my peers with no avail ( I remember telling my classmates about the pleasant waves of sensation that would move across my skull when listening to certain lectures).

What does any of this have to do with this game? Do you have any reads? Does anyone give you the good head tingles?
Nah, Day one is gonna day one.

I’ll probably end up voting for someone in the minority wagon for a terrible incidental reason and then on Day 2 I turn on the gas and light a match and blow the game up!

Or I just get yeeted.

There’s no in between

Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Quin »

Porscha wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 7:26 pm Hi my name is dr wilgy and I am most definitely a doctor
get yer own intro
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:42 am Well it's good to see that Porscha is town.
yes but why?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:42 am Thun might not be. Scotty confirmed clown though.
no but why?
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:00 pm I'm disappointed that my art was never auctioned. It was an MS paint masterpiece of... something.
neither was mine which means it's mechanical

happy birthday
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:17 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:08 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:56 pm Sean might hate this but I townlean him for giving off the cuff reads, specifically him suspecting me since I know he always suspected me when we played together.
I hate this.
Also ftr this is a joke. I have no major feels about it either way.
I hate this.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Scotty wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:11 am
Dennis wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:02 am

Seems Ytliug
Certified yttocS moment

Sure:
REDACTED]
[REDACTED]
English I Honors
14 April 2023
Works Cited
That’s fair. There’s no substance behind my vote.

I think I’ll feel bad if you were an actual wagon for no reason; as it stands with 2 votes, you’re more like a tricycle on a gentle slope
buddying
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Rackets”