aight [VOTE: PSV] aubergine

Kate if you're wrong I'm gonna feel really bad bc I like PSV
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 135
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Art UPickish D2

Post by Kate »

@pyxxy come save yourself and vote the woofy.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 133
Preferred Pronouns: She/hers

Post by potentialsheltervet »

7ocuc4.jpg
7ocuc4.jpg (53.8 KiB) Viewed 2148 times
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:52 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:47 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:46 pm nitpick

I haven't forgotten about the game

I do not have time atm to play to my usual standards

some call this slank cover but imo I'm not slanking, I'm just not solving
Just sheep. It's ok.
aight [VOTE: PSV] aubergine

Kate if you're wrong I'm gonna feel really bad bc I like PSV
You're telling me, I love her. She's legit my hero.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:52 pm 7ocuc4.jpg
Y9u are seriously my favorite. Don't tell dennis.
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lemlem, lemon, lemmy, lem

Post by Lemonfairy »

Dubz wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:26 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:28 pm I don't really get the case on PSV (and lowkey want to vote Thunal for it)
Ehhh idk, I don't hate thunal for the case. She's wrong but I don't think she's wolfy for it, there were reasonable thoughts there.
idk, to me, the ISO looked like Thunal was trying scumreading PSV more than trying to townread PSV, putting things that I see as NAI as slightly wolfy and the things I see as towny as "slightly good" - I realize this could be just a clash in reads though

I didn't like the following reasons Thunal gave for scumreading PSV (which I assume are the main reasons for the PSV scumread based on how the post was formatted):
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:19 pm This pings me. Why am I here? There's no followup or reasoning on me from when PSV townleaned me other than me not being there which was completely NAI. I also feel like PSV's Seanzie read is lazy. Like, Sean had a lot of readable content yesterday and today but there's a lack of PSV actually analyzing that content.
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:19 pm How to Make Player Salad: A Guide

Player Salad is the signature dish of The Syndicate. Those of you who have been following this tournament closely may have seen one of our head chefs, JaggedJimmyJay, teach the recipe to his fellow townies in Game 6. Player Salad is a dish which can sometimes confound people, but it's really quite simple. The basic recipe is this: "I could lynch Player X, Y, or Z. Maybe W." I am not one to rigorously argue for "mafia tells", but for whatever reason this one has an unusually high success rate. I suppose the above-mentioned configuration suggests that the player lacks conviction, and simultaneously feels a need to compensate for that lack of conviction by lumping several players together in an indistinguishable blend of suspicion: A salad, if you will. I will not say that it is 100% accurate or foolproof, but I give it some weight.
the first one is still fine - it's not super convincing but I can buy it coming from town
the second quote feels pretty fake and like it was just added to increase post volume (and it's probably also a copypasta)

player salad is also a very general reason to scumread someone
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Scotty wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:55 pm Some of the lowest posters are the ones with votes. The only other lower posters are falcon and creature, which I town lean on atm

I think lemon and genny just had mediocre D1’s and I wish them to post more. Pyxxy is just very blendy
and what does this tell you?

Also I notice someone missing on your list of low posters. :noble:
;)
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Lemonfairy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:54 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:28 pm I don't really get the case on PSV (and lowkey want to vote Thunal for it)
Ehhh idk, I don't hate thunal for the case. She's wrong but I don't think she's wolfy for it, there were reasonable thoughts there.
idk, to me, the ISO looked like Thunal was trying scumreading PSV more than trying to townread PSV, putting things that I see as NAI as slightly wolfy and the things I see as towny as "slightly good" - I realize this could be just a clash in reads though

I didn't like the following reasons Thunal gave for scumreading PSV (which I assume are the main reasons for the PSV scumread based on how the post was formatted):
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:19 pm This pings me. Why am I here? There's no followup or reasoning on me from when PSV townleaned me other than me not being there which was completely NAI. I also feel like PSV's Seanzie read is lazy. Like, Sean had a lot of readable content yesterday and today but there's a lack of PSV actually analyzing that content.

Player Salad is the signature dish of The Syndicate. Those of you who have been following this tournament closely may have seen one of our head chefs, JaggedJimmyJay, teach the recipe to his fellow townies in Game 6. Player Salad is a dish which can sometimes confound people, but it's really quite simple. The basic recipe is this: "I could lynch Player X, Y, or Z. Maybe W." I am not one to rigorously argue for "mafia tells", but for whatever reason this one has an unusually high success rate. I suppose the above-mentioned configuration suggests that the player lacks conviction, and simultaneously feels a need to compensate for that lack of conviction by lumping several players together in an indistinguishable blend of suspicion: A salad, if you will. I will not say that it is 100% accurate or foolproof, but I give it some weight.
the first one is still fine - it's not super convincing but I can buy it coming from town
the second quote feels pretty fake and like it was just added to increase post volume (and it's probably also a copypasta)

I am going to squeeze you. And not in a fun way.
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 132

Post by Thunal33 »

From what I saw in my ISO I'm not convinced pyxxy is a wolf. I feel a lot of doubt but I'll be staying on PSV.
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Roxy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:55 pm
Scotty wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:55 pm Some of the lowest posters are the ones with votes. The only other lower posters are falcon and creature, which I town lean on atm

I think lemon and genny just had mediocre D1’s and I wish them to post more. Pyxxy is just very blendy

You have 4 minutes lady.
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

a word in Thunal's favor is that last game, when I was town and they were scum, they did make a show of trying to understand my meta and townreading me for a bit before scumreading me again
I don't think they did that to PSV here

but I also didn't read the rest of that game so idk lol
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 132

Post by Thunal33 »

It's a copypasta, I was trying to be funny when I saw that player salad. It was a minor ping and not a main reason I scumread PSV.
ImageImage
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

Kate wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:56 pm

I am going to squeeze you. And not in a fun way.
I promise to sheep you for rest of game if I'm wrong
Dubz
The Mark
Posts in topic: 128
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers

Post by Dubz »

:|
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I'm gonna be dead soon. So vote genny tomorrow I'd psv is a hit.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 133
Preferred Pronouns: She/hers

Post by potentialsheltervet »

Kate wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:53 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:52 pm 7ocuc4.jpg
Y9u are seriously my favorite. Don't tell dennis.
Aw, you too.
Now, watch out for that tree.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 207
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

[VOTE: psv] aubergine
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Kate wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:56 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:55 pm

You have 4 minutes lady.
thanks for this as I am on page 13. So far the only pings I have had are PSV and to a lesser extent Thunal but I may be jaded where they are concerned as they just rocked Planet Mafia.

votePSV

sorry I have not fully caught up and take full responsibility for my vote.
;)
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 18
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Psv flips mafia

Kate also dies and flips town

D3 starts in 24 hours, get me your art stuff an hour before that please
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Psv: Kate, falcon45ca, Seanzie, pyxxy, Thunal33
Pyxxy: Dubz, Scotty, potentialsheltervet
Thunal: Lemonfairy, Dennis
Roxy: zenon
Sean: quin
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Re: Art UPickish D3

@Lemonfairy dies and flips town, @genny dies and flips mafia

Day ends June 8 at 7pm edt
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

I need to try less more often

this is going great
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 127
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Cool cool cool

Great job killing psv and great job to whoever vigged genny
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 98

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

I've decided Dennis is scum
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 98

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

That's all byeeee
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:21 pm I've decided Dennis is scum
You decided that on your 2nd post I think
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:21 pm That's all byeeee
vig dis
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

WOW.

A) 2 mafia down, in a 15 player game that probably means there’s only 1 more, right? assuming there’s no 3p’s as nook ‘doesn’t like to party’

B) why did Kate die? Ability from psv to kill one of her voters or was Kate poisoned or something?

If the latter, makes me wonder if someone like falcon didn’t green check her and actually did something nefarious.

C) I wasn’t actually feeling the psv yeet and only tried to switch to get art. Didn’t make it in time

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dennis wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:21 pm
You bad, Dennis?

Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Scotty wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:35 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:21 pm
You bad, Dennis?
Nah and honestly I think you know that
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Here’s what I know- pyxxy looks good because PSv was just parked on them all day, the other biggest wagon.

Pyxxy is the top of my town

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Scotty wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:39 pm Here’s what I know- pyxxy looks good because PSv was just parked on them all day, the other biggest wagon.

scum disagreed last night
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Scotty wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:39 pm Here’s what I know- pyxxy looks good because PSv was just parked on them all day, the other biggest wagon.

I agree I was gonna iso psv to try and get back into this game without reading 7 pages cause I don't have the will to do that, but I ended up not getting thru it. I do remember there was a post that spewed pyxxy town tho
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dennis wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:42 pm

I agree I was gonna iso psv to try and get back into this game without reading 7 pages cause I don't have the will to do that, but I ended up not getting thru it. I do remember there was a post that spewed pyxxy town tho
I think posts aside, votes are pretty glaringly town indicative

Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

I'll do that now
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Scotty wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:45 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:42 pm

I think posts aside, votes are pretty glaringly town indicative
Yaur.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I like how Roxy and I both voted psv at the last second and didn’t make it in the poll

@Roxy, was psv your partner?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I feel good. I think we can end this game today

Gg to the vig who took care of genny

So much to analyze. Who was defending genny as their participation being NAI?

Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Quin »

scotty is my friend now
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Quin wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:49 pm scotty is my friend now
Sorry, I haven’t filed paperwork for my divorce with Seanzie so you’re gonna have to wait a bit for legal hurdles to get in

Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Quin »

that's okay, i dont need anything in return. im loyal like that. :noble:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dubz wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:37 pm ...nah this ain't wolf!PSV

@Kate @Thunal33 y'all should reconsider
Dubz wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:18 pm Oh I see no one decided to listen to me about PSV. Okay.
This is so wrong i townread Dubz for it.

Genny is one thing. But uberdefending your teammate here? Too blatant for me

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Quin wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:51 pm that's okay, i dont need anything in return. im loyal like that. :noble:
What changed?

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Scotty wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:45 pm I like how Roxy and I both voted psv at the last second and didn’t make it in the poll

@Roxy, was psv your partner?
Nah read my catch up pretty elim EoD.

On with my catch up:

As Dubz pointed out Lemon's case on Scotty was bc he flipped/flopped his votes everywhere but Lemon had done the same but claimed theirs was different bc they did it to be spicy but Scotty was somehow doing it "differently" to be town read. :huh: Pinged me a bit so thanks Dubz for pointing this out.

quote=Kate]
Quin wrote:thread flow vs 5 vote wagon on lemonfairy with no counter tells me lemonfairy is town (yall are way too comfortable with it)

at least 2 scum voting for them. who are they?
Someone trying to save...genny? Perhaps?
[/quote]
Quin wrote:i dont think genny has to be scum for the 5 lemon voters to be worth scrutiny. town has been complacent on the lemon wagon, scum may as well ride that wave if lemon is town.

Kate wrote:Well I wouldn't exactly call it a case, it's more like a future feel on the ways I've seen her play before. I get the sense that she hides a bit as a baddie. Reread her face whole posts. See if you catch a vibe.

Last game I played over at sdn I thought you were bad, I even voted you twice and kept moving off bc I was out of my comfort zone and wouldn't trust my gut. I'm not going to do that again here. I have another post to show you. One sec.
Kate wrote:
Lemonfairy wrote:[VOTE: SCOTTY] aubergine

I'm still here probs
wouldn't mind Genny/Thunal
If the others are correct on lemon, this would be the post that won me over. It reads dishonestly. Its short and has no beef. Plus, he targets genny firat as a "possible" baddie in case she goes out, a little distance. Then throws in thurnal, who, if I'm correct with this theory would be civ cleared.
Lemonfairy wrote:I have a vague feeling of Scotty/Dubz/Seanzie/Thunal but my brain tells me that's too good to be true
and it probably is
Very shortly thereafter, more suspects, but genny is gone. Why?
And there's thurnal again, but at the end of the list. Like he's putting him out there but not pushing him too hard.

If genny flips bad, I'd flip lemon next.

These were the convos happening pre elim and :Lemon 's posts were all trying to disprove Kate's case on PSV.
;)
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:29 pm I'm not actually sold on PSV anymore and I'm currently ISOing pyxxy to see if I want to go there. One thing that I thought of about the ping that PSV stuck me in her PoE was that if she were a wolf, she might have been *more* consistent to try to telegraph her change on me from townlean to PoE instead of just sticking me there.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:29 pm
Thunal isn't the one who made a case on me
:ponder:

That’s not a good look

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Argh quote fail on Kate but you can get the gist
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Kate's reads list:
Kate wrote:Kate
Falcon
Thunal
Scotty
Dennis
Roxy
Lemonfairy
Zenon
Quin
Pyxxy
PSV
DUBZ
Seanzie
Genny
Not sure if I agree on Seanzie or Thunal (just yet)
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I am now current
;)
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Roxy wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:59 pm Argh quote fail on Kate but you can get the gist
I’m confused as to the takeaway of that post

Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

AAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLright so psv iso told me:

Pyxxy, seanzie, scotty all very likely town, thunal on a lesser extent, and then even less zenon for one post at eod

Return to “Previous Rackets”