Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Art UPickish D3

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Dennis wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:21 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:21 pm I've decided Dennis is scum
You decided that on your 2nd post I think
Actually before I ever agreed to play this game
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)

pyxxy wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:30 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:21 pm That's all byeeee
vig dis
This isn't a real thought

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:34 pm WOW.

A) 2 mafia down, in a 15 player game that probably means there’s only 1 more, right? assuming there’s no 3p’s as nook ‘doesn’t like to party’

B) why did Kate die? Ability from psv to kill one of her voters or was Kate poisoned or something?

If the latter, makes me wonder if someone like falcon didn’t green check her and actually did something nefarious.

C) I wasn’t actually feeling the psv yeet and only tried to switch to get art. Didn’t make it in time
It had to be a day ability I docced Kate at night

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:08 pm I’m not going to be online for a bit but I had to pop in to say I shot Genny! :faint:
Hey I was right I town read you. Nice.

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 176
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:55 am

A) 2 mafia down, in a 15 player game that probably means there’s only 1 more, right? assuming there’s no 3p’s as nook ‘doesn’t like to party’

B) why did Kate die? Ability from psv to kill one of her voters or was Kate poisoned or something?

If the latter, makes me wonder if someone like falcon didn’t green check her and actually did something nefarious.

C) I wasn’t actually feeling the psv yeet and only tried to switch to get art. Didn’t make it in time
doc would not necessarily protect against poison.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 83

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:08 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:52 pm [VOTE: sean] aubergine

The likeliest Maf bussing PSV I'd wager
What did you do last night?
Alignment check on a player
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:58 am
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:08 pm I’m not going to be online for a bit but I had to pop in to say I shot Genny! :faint:
Hey you were right to townread her.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:54 am
vig dis
neither was yours, call it even
☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:40 pm [VOTE: Zenon] aubergine

Hey Zenon, are you woofin this game?
What do you think. It should actually be pretty obvious I think.

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

falcon with a role is quickly becoming my favorite kind of falcon
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:07 am [VOTE: Zenon] aubergine
Sean is woof

This is a real thought

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:58 am
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:55 am

doc would not necessarily protect against poison.
I suppose

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Didn't think about poison

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:59 am
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:58 am
Hey you were right to townread her.
Hey I was right.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:59 am
vig dis
Mine is actually very real lol

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:00 am
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:07 am [VOTE: Zenon] aubergine
Sean is woof

This is a real thought
I have been clearly pro-town if you know how to look.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Like sometimes when I'm town I understand the suspicion on me, but this game? I feel like I've been pro-towning the entire time and I don't get it.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Like sometimes when I'm town I understand the suspicion on me, but this game? I feel like I've been pro-towning the entire time and I don't get it.

falcon45ca

Re: Art UPickish D1

Post by falcon45ca »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:45 pm
genny wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:46 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:44 pm I don't have favorite artists, I am uncultured
Once upon a time, I was going to be an art history major. And then I realized I didn’t like the history part lol
genny wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:49 pm
Roxy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:22 am Hi fave artist is Escher. Yeah I'm twisted :shifty:
I saw a video where someone did a wood floor in their house in Escher’s lizard tessellation and now that’s a goal of mine
@Dennis

[VOTE: genny] aubergine
Dennis wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:58 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:44 pm I don't have favorite artists, I am uncultured
Once upon a time, I was going to be an art history major. And then I realized I didn’t like the history part lol
Roxy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:22 am Hi fave artist is Escher. Yeah I'm twisted :shifty:
I saw a video where someone did a wood floor in their house in Escher’s lizard tessellation and now that’s a goal of mine
@Dennis

Fun!

I don't quite follow
Dennis wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:41 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:19 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:58 pm
@Dennis

Fun!

I don't quite follow
Genny is people-pleasing/buddying.
Hmm

I dunno if I agree with that, cause I get called out for this all the time in the fluff phase just because of how I like to talk

Worth noting
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: dennis] aubergine
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:02 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:59 am
vig dis
Mine is actually very real lol
..........vig me
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:14 am Like sometimes when I'm town I understand the suspicion on me, but this game? I feel like I've been pro-towning the entire time and I don't get it.
What are your towny highlights thus far? In your own estimation
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

dennis being scum in the game where I decide he's town for no reason would be sad

but it would also be funny

[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:16 am
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:14 am Like sometimes when I'm town I understand the suspicion on me, but this game? I feel like I've been pro-towning the entire time and I don't get it.
You tell me. You're reaping the benefits.

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:19 am

Nah, that's not how it works. You can't claim yer pro-towning w/o any evidence. Burden of proof is on the believer
falcon45ca

Re: Art UPickish D1

Post by falcon45ca »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:52 pm @Porscha what made you interested in Seanzie?
I hesitate to go Creature because even this is more active than he was in the one game I played with him frankly
potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:53 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:51 pm I don't want it to rand but I'd rather vote Creature than 4 poster genny with 0 game related content.
This, thank you.
Vote people for actual scum pings and not just to flop around. Thanks.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:56 pm @Scotty Is the personal reason you think Seanzie is town? I'm scanning his ISO and he feels very similar to scum!Seanzie I played with recently.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:57 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:56 pm [VOTE: Dennis] aubergine
[VOTE: Scotty ] aubergine
Scotty wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:58 pm [VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine
potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:06 pm Er the poll is closed. Did the day end?
Long story short, PSV had a lot of "Seanzie def could be Maf", but never votes there, despite being around at EOD and having other players join Sean wagon
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dennis is certainly suspicious. I'm not seeing any town indicators, everything feels very surface level and with little direct engagements.

Just gave several TRs based off an ISO that has nothing noted directly.

Dubz has some explain' to do, just check Kate's thoughts on the subject.

Dennis, Sean & Dubs have my attention currently
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:23 am

Nah, that's not how it works. You can't claim yer pro-towning w/o any evidence. Burden of proof is on the believer
You didn't get any benefits?

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:59 am falcon with a role is quickly becoming my favorite kind of falcon

Pocket denied
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:51 am

And here I thought you meant ITT towny behaviour
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:52 am [VOTE: Falcon] aubergine
:haha: :haha: :haha:
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:53 am

There's plenty. Now tell the thread if you have gotten benefits.

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:54 am

I was given a piece of art.

Why is it important for you to demand this info for Maf and. Town alike to see?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

@falcon45ca I'm waiting?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:57 am

I gave you something else.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:58 am

Weirded out that you didn't confirm it yesterday. More weirded out by your forward behavior today. Never seen that from a Falcon.

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Not that I'm aware of. I was given 1 piece of art, very aloha themed
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:00 am Not that I'm aware of. I was given 1 piece of art, very aloha themed
How many rolls do you have per artwork?

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:00 am
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:00 am Not that I'm aware of. I was given 1 piece of art, very aloha themed
I've not been told of getting more than 1 roll per artwork.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:59 am

Weirded out that you didn't confirm it yesterday. More weirded out by your forward behavior today. Never seen that from a Falcon.
Forward behaviour?

Sure, I can be coy, but I'd say most would describe me as a very direct player. What do you mean by "forward behaviour"?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:02 am
Either you're lying or something messed up my N1 action then.

Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Quin »

how did you interpret your roll as a cop check?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Quin »

your art rather
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:04 am

Forward behaviour?

Sure, I can be coy, but I'd say most would describe me as a very direct player. What do you mean by "forward behaviour"?
Your multiquoting posts do not feel like the Falcon I know. Town or scum.

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Quin wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:04 am
how did you interpret your roll as a cop check?
You want me to tell you what I told Nook re: my art and how I interpreted it?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:06 am

Forward behaviour?

Hmmmm, that's odd you find it odd. I've done it many times
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:04 am
Or you're lying.

That's also a distinct possibility
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:08 am
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:06 am

Forward behaviour?

Hmmmm, that's odd you find it odd. I've done it many times
Quote one game where you've made two posts with 6 multiquotes together on the same page.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:09 am
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:04 am
Or you're lying.

That's also a distinct possibility
No. I claimed all this yesterday for no reason. I'm towny af.

Return to “Previous Rackets”