Posts in topic: 308
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 1]

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:24 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:55 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:54 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:52 pm I kinda want to tr porscha just for having fun and being sassy but im restraining myself
What for? You never hesitate to read me
I'm pretending to be hesitant so I can avoid the "YOU CANT TR PORSCHA FOR THAT YET" crowd tbh
That's true. Never know when rondo will suddenly twitch because someone tr'd me
Porscha wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:25 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:03 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:52 pm I kinda want to tr porscha just for having fun and being sassy but im restraining myself
I'll do it for you. Porscha town.
@RondoDimBuckle get her
But I was right.
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:37 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:20 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:54 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:49 am Wolfy 4th vote on Tutuu.

Have a nice day.
ah okay here, let me help you make this kind of post NAI for you

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
Does Pyxxy legitimately think that voting me would suddenly turn a post that should be NAI to a post that should be NAI? How does your voting me ACTUALLY make a difference here?

I wasn't giving you anything AI in the first place.
@RondoDimBuckle , since you were asking about pee pee this AM, this post makes me feel OK about Wilgy, this is the kind of snappy remark he made to me when I voted for him in HDF for a weak reason. He was doing his Wilgy thing, then he snapped to attention and rebuked me for saying something dopey. Just like this post ^^. As opposed to Meta, where he had me pocketed so hard I'm still picking lint from my hair.

I went back and skimmed Tutuu in Wwerecreatures, because I thought she was similar there, but, nah, I was wrong. She was hard civving there from the get go. Is changing up her game a thing she does? Plus earlier today she was doing that thing that looked like flinging the shit to see what sticks. But we have more than half the day to go, I'd like to hear more from her before I pile on.
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:31 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:29 pm Nothing more boring than finding concentrations and equilibrium constants

I can't wait to never do chemistry again
I wish i had any reason to take a math or chemistry class.

:faint:

Go take it if you want, go to your local community college and take courses. I started taking some lit and history classes just for fun. You don't need a reason.
This post is strange to me the peepee thing was about Mac but why are we talking about Wilgy? why are you quoting not me and @ing me? I am just so confused about what is going on here and how it relates to everything.

Are you talking about tutuu now? What has that got to do with peepeefartpoo? :shrug:

Did you get enough sleep?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:43 pm I like mafia on this site, sucks that I feel uncomfortable here
Why? We're all cool cats, we dont do anything lewd or violent. We certainly dont flash wagon for no reason. How can I help you feel more comfortable?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 311

Post by tutuu »

sorry if i spam too much guys i just rly love talking to people i hope u dont mind ;-; ;-; ;-;

maybe help if i post read ... pls forgive me ;-;

kate
mac
doom
dubz
thunal

epi
porscha
jack
pyxxy

michelle
dennis

roxy
wilgy
sean
nook
mata
rondo
svs

falcon
zenon
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:38 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:43 pm I like mafia on this site, sucks that I feel uncomfortable here
Why? We're all cool cats, we dont do anything lewd or violent. We certainly dont flash wagon for no reason. How can I help you feel more comfortable?
that was coz of me oops hehe :sweat_smile:
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I find it weird that everyone was busy and bumping and now that tutuu and Mac are no longer top the thread got quiet
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

19 hours 35 minutes to go.PNG
19 hours 35 minutes to go.PNG (52.95 KiB) Viewed 3205 times
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:40 pm I find it weird that everyone was busy and bumping and now that tutuu and Mac are no longer top the thread got quiet
its sleepy time for our burger friends :sleepy: 23:41 PM in EST
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 77

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

I feel like I've garnered enough town reads to either die in the night or coast til f7 where they will require me to solve the game
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 100
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:13 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:07 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:02 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:11 pm Wow I'm just looking at the playerlist and half this game is gonna be easy breasy maybelline and the other half is gonna be big tree of life energy
which am I? :shifty:
You know what you are lmao
I knew you were chilling in the background you little minx. What is going on in nookville?
I'm sucked into a pathfinder wrath of the righteous playthrough
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:02 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:11 pm Wow I'm just looking at the playerlist and half this game is gonna be easy breasy maybelline and the other half is gonna be big tree of life energy
I knew you were chilling in the background you little minx. What is going on in nookville?
I love the whole mechanics of things going more fucked if you stay away from a proper resting place for too long. What class?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:00 pm I see a lot of people sussing me.

Feels like a whole lot of Mac fear.

What's your excuse @Jackofhearts2005?
Not applicable.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:38 pm @Michelle @Jackofhearts2005 @Zenon

YOU BETTERRRRRRR UNVOTE MAC RRRRRRRRIGHT NOW OR IILL MESS U UP I'LL FUCK U UP UTHINK IM PLAYING AROUND NO MANE IM NOT

WHO U THINK UA RE VOTING FOR MAC????

WHY U VOTE HIM? OMGUS?!?!?! OMGUXS???!!

NO MICHELLE

U OMGUS ADDICT MICHELLE

U OMGUS F--FR-F-F-RF-RREAK

omgus is UR ADDERAL

U NEED IT. U BREATHE IT. U DESIRE IT.

BUT. MAC IS TOWN. HE DERP CLEARED. HE DIDNT KNOW PURPLE GUYS CAN CHANGE ALIGNMENTS

AND THEN HE MADE SO MANY DALAI MAC POSTS ABOUT BEING CALM. HES MEGA SUPER EXTREME OBV TOWN. HE IS A SHAO LIN MONK. HE IS THE EPITOME OF TOWN. HE IS PURE. SINCERE. TOWN. DONT HURT HIM. UNDER HIS TOUGH EXTERIOR THERE IS A KITTY CAT KITTEN SOFT KITTEN. DONT HURT THE CAT. PLS UNVOTE. MAC TOWN

U TOO JACKIE BOY DON MAKE ME RKO U BABA-AB-ABAM TANANANA. ITS JOOOOOOOOOOOH NCENAAAAAAAAAAA BA-BA-B-AB-A-BAAAAAAAAAM. TA-NA-NA-NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AND ZENON. DONT GET ME STARTED. I DONT DESERVE ANY WORDS WOLF. I KNOW UR MAFIA. U KNOW I KNOW. U KNOW I OWN UR SOUL. UR NOT WORTH MY TIME. UR GRAY LEVEL MOB NOT GIVING EXP. UR DEAD.
:huh:
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 465
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:46 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:44 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:34 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:28 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:53 pm i wish scotty was here playing. he would have been the d1 mischop instead of me :sob: :sob: :sob:

@pyxxy its never too late ... give me a hand here buddy ... do your job ...
I would never allow Scotty to die d1

u have no clout wolf
You could never stop me. I'm the best in the world.

dummy
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:46 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:45 pm kate - town coz she forced me to play at gunpoint only to scumread me thats not malicious behavior shes town and made a read
mac - derpclear town
porscha - derpclear town
doom - believable post where she says shes town and later obv town via solving
epi - semi-derpclear town and also town attitude; consistent; expected
jack - derpclear town
michelle - towny post where she says hi to ppl; consistent / expected behavior of omgusing
dubz - town coz she sheeped kate into voting me even tho dubz townread me and kate didnt even tell her to vote me
thunal - derpclear town

svs - i dunno
sean - i dunno
pyxxy - i dunno
wilgy - i dunno
dennis - i dunno
rondo - i dunno
roxy - i dunno
nook - i dunno
mata - i dunno

falcon - mafia coz he's solving from d1. he doesnt solve that much as town early on
zenon - I AM A ZENON SOULREADER IVE NEVER BEEN WRONG SHES SUPER OBV. obv mafia here, trynna mimic town game by wrongly scumreading me again n again, wasnt carefree as usual. her posts r made out of plastic - fake ...
Tutu claiming that I have been "solving" is the most dishonest part of this
Really cause I kinda feel like most of it is just extremely dishonest

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:52 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:50 pm I don't think you believe this was outing a virtue
i believed him ... it was weird ... but rondo is also weird ...
Lolz Vote: Tutuu

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:53 pm I'm caught up now and I think tutuu is likely just a hit for a couple reasons.
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:48 pm i dont think kate scumreading me is malicious too, she did insist i play and as she said she feels bad for voting me but she believes it i think that sounds genuine so she can be town too
This feels like a "get off my back" post on Kate. It took a good bit of Kate outing the "slip" and scumreading tutuu for her to respond at all, and this is what she responds with. I'm working under the assumption that tutuu knows Kate is a very good townie and is often right on her confident reads. Most townies would think Kate tunneling them would raise alarm bells about her or at least question her reasoning.
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:49 pm wow zenon chan unvoting me coz she doesnt wanna be on the villager flip??? now THAT is malicious ...
This and then the general exaggerated suspicion of Zenon feels self pres minded. Zenon's done a lot but there's not much thought put into the Zenon read. Tutuu's initial reasoning for voting Zenon was that she wasn't obvious town out of the gate and then that just didn't evolve even after imo Zenon's approach to the game was towny. I also think it's a disproportionate amount of confidence to what the read actually is.

[VOTE: Tutuu] aubergine

I am pocketed this post so good

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:59 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:57 pm Do I think Tutu deserves to be lead voter? yeah?

Do I care to vote them today? nah
GAWK

NOT ONLY U THINK IM MAFIA BUT IM NOT EVEN IMPORTANT ENOUGH FOR A VOTE!?!!?!?!

SOMEHOW THIS STABS MY HEART HARDER THAN THE NORMAL VOTES ....

OOOH THE MISERY .....
Everybody wants to be my enemy.
Spare the sympathy.
Evey body wants to be my enemy y y y y y

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:01 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:28 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:53 pm i wish scotty was here playing. he would have been the d1 mischop instead of me :sob: :sob: :sob:

@pyxxy its never too late ... give me a hand here buddy ... do your job ...
I would never allow Scotty to die d1
Yea I don't think I would either. He's too valuable as a civ.
This is why I love you Kate <3

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:06 pm Dennis is below null for me. So far he feels like he's holding back with his takes which would make sense if he's scum in a game with Kate.
Dennis is defs scum. Book it.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:09 pm One thing I'm not fond of is people discussing who is voted, or people who are voted talking about the votes on them.

I kind of just want people to chat, vote whomever, and we move on.
Isn't this antithetical to like the whole concept of mafia?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:17 pm has anyone theorized about if there might be any BTSC or neighborhoods based on virtues/sins?

once again I have not watched the movie (I will.....procure.....it when I get home tonight)
Why don't you tell us if there is pyxxy

Since you are one.

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 456

Post by MacDougall »

Zenon you didn't reply to me. Why?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:26 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:48 pm i dont think kate scumreading me is malicious too, she did insist i play and as she said she feels bad for voting me but she believes it i think that sounds genuine so she can be town too
I do agree with this

It would be particularly dastardly for a scum Kate to be like "Omg! I can't believe I have to vote tutuu d1 after begging her to play! :puppy: "

You wouldn't do that, would you @Kate ?
I bet 100 corn chips she would but also

Voters: Kate, falcon45ca, DrWilgy, Dubz, Zenon

Look at this wagon. It's pure as fuck.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:29 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:23 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:14 am Epi civ, Thunal sin, Mac virtue, tutuu massive sinner, DOOM virtue, zenon leaning sin, Kate the one scum, Dubz leaning sin, Scotty leaning host

ttyl
This list is very bad
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:24 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:41 am im on PC I CAN DO COLORS

I FORGOT MY READS LOL LET ME ISO MYSELF

Jack porscha epi thunal doom michelle

Mac Zenon falcon Dubz
This list is also very bad
What's a good list
Preferably one where the town and scum reads aren't completely wrong.

ImageImage

DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:32 am
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:46 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:45 pm kate - town coz she forced me to play at gunpoint only to scumread me thats not malicious behavior shes town and made a read
mac - derpclear town
porscha - derpclear town
doom - believable post where she says shes town and later obv town via solving
epi - semi-derpclear town and also town attitude; consistent; expected
jack - derpclear town
michelle - towny post where she says hi to ppl; consistent / expected behavior of omgusing
dubz - town coz she sheeped kate into voting me even tho dubz townread me and kate didnt even tell her to vote me
thunal - derpclear town

svs - i dunno
sean - i dunno
pyxxy - i dunno
wilgy - i dunno
dennis - i dunno
rondo - i dunno
roxy - i dunno
nook - i dunno
mata - i dunno

falcon - mafia coz he's solving from d1. he doesnt solve that much as town early on
zenon - I AM A ZENON SOULREADER IVE NEVER BEEN WRONG SHES SUPER OBV. obv mafia here, trynna mimic town game by wrongly scumreading me again n again, wasnt carefree as usual. her posts r made out of plastic - fake ...
Tutu claiming that I have been "solving" is the most dishonest part of this
Really cause I kinda feel like most of it is just extremely dishonest
Well I am only really paying attention to myself, so I can only gauge the dishonesty from my view point
☆Princess Abigail☆

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:29 pm Ngl I have some tinfoil that Mac is the one mafia and he was openwolfing like he did in champs so he gets to rub it in our faces after the game.
That's cause Mac is a wolf who is open wolfing like he did in champs because it works and people go "no wolf would do this I will never vote this"

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:32 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:29 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:23 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:14 am Epi civ, Thunal sin, Mac virtue, tutuu massive sinner, DOOM virtue, zenon leaning sin, Kate the one scum, Dubz leaning sin, Scotty leaning host

ttyl
This list is very bad
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:24 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:41 am im on PC I CAN DO COLORS

I FORGOT MY READS LOL LET ME ISO MYSELF

Jack porscha epi thunal doom michelle

Mac Zenon falcon Dubz
This list is also very bad
What's a good list
Top 10 best vegetables:
https://www.thetoptens.com/food/best-vegetables/

1. Potatoes
2. Corn
3. Broccoli
4. Lettuce
5. Carrots
6. Onions
7. Peas
8. Spinach
9. Cauliflower
10. Peppers
This list is bad

ImageImage

DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:40 am
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:09 pm One thing I'm not fond of is people discussing who is voted, or people who are voted talking about the votes on them.

I kind of just want people to chat, vote whomever, and we move on.
Isn't this antithetical to like the whole concept of mafia?
I'm pretty "anti-standard"

I prefer when people don't openly whine and complain about how many votes they have, instead we all layout our thoughts and then vote silently.

Thought I also wish politics was handled this way, I get tired of anything that isn't just logical decision making.
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:38 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:33 pm
Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:30 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:29 pm Ngl I have some tinfoil that Mac is the one mafia and he was openwolfing like he did in champs so he gets to rub it in our faces after the game.
Damn maybe we should kill him then. Gotta nuke it from orbit to be sure.
The best way to catch good players is to tunnel them every game. Some of the time you're right.
wow u went to the @Zenon school of towning ...
Name one time I've done this to a good player

ImageImage

DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

ngl Zenon has that Lissa2 oldschool wolfy vibes, but I'm nobody here was from that era so its meaningless
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:37 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:59 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:57 pm Do I think Tutu deserves to be lead voter? yeah?

Do I care to vote them today? nah
GAWK

NOT ONLY U THINK IM MAFIA BUT IM NOT EVEN IMPORTANT ENOUGH FOR A VOTE!?!!?!?!

SOMEHOW THIS STABS MY HEART HARDER THAN THE NORMAL VOTES ....

OOOH THE MISERY .....
Everybody wants to be my enemy.
Spare the sympathy.
Evey body wants to be my enemy y y y y y
Heh ... Thats what i was thinking of ... But i didnt smile reading your post ... Its not like i like you now or anything ...
☆Princess Abigail☆

Epignosis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:08 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:45 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:17 am
Epignosis wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:14 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:06 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:04 pm We have a 4.8% chance of finding John Doe today. With those odds, why even bother?
But wouldn't it be cool if we did it and town just won after 1 day?
No, it wouldn't be cool. It would ruin something someone has worked very hard on for us to enjoy. Day 1 luck shot? I'd be pissed if I was the host.
You know, this actually makes sense. Not enough sense to not try to get the maf, but I see what you're saying.
I don't. The game is clearly designed to end in 1 day if it could end in 1 day. Thar conceivably would imply the host is okay with it in the first place. But this game can't end in 1 day anyways since there's another faction of Evils
I've solved the riddle.

Kate is John Doe.

First, the above. Why did what I say make sense? I pissed on the Day 1 clear, concise objective the host himself created. In a word, I fabricated an opinion.

Second, Kate said she had to reread the rules. I would expect that, if Kate, given her profession, had read the rules once (as indicated by the word "reread"), she wouldn't have missed what she did.

Third, I have it on good authority that she banned Dennis from all devices and is taunting him in the thread. Tsk tsk.

Number three probably isn't true, but I don't care. I've got this for sure. [VOTE: Kate] aubergine.

Actual footage of Epi. Probably.

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:46 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:38 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:33 pm
Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:30 pm
Damn maybe we should kill him then. Gotta nuke it from orbit to be sure.
The best way to catch good players is to tunnel them every game. Some of the time you're right.
wow u went to the @Zenon school of towning ...
Name one time I've done this to a good player
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i got roasted 😭😭😭😭😭🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:22 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:03 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:13 am It is unfortunate that claiming is illegal in this game or I would have claimed like 5 different things by now. Its also 'unfortunate' that thunal doesnt know that about me which makes their push even funnier to me. I cant tell what angle it is yet
I didn't think of that. To explain my push, it's like you're trying to reaction test and be chaotic and do what I associate with town Rondo but not taking up the same energy or thread position as in Solar System. It's quite possible you just switched up your playstyle this game but I also think that specific switch would benefit a sin to make.
I actually dont think I have been doing much/any reaction tests at all and I havent been nearly anywhere near chaotic. I have just been chill and in thread talking about whatever other people want to talk about.
I decided to take your place this game <3

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:41 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:04 pm We have a 4.8% chance of finding John Doe today. With those odds, why even bother?
No, it wouldn't be cool. It would ruin something someone has worked very hard on for us to enjoy. Day 1 luck shot? I'd be pissed if I was the host.
You know, this actually makes sense. Not enough sense to not try to get the maf, but I see what you're saying.
I don't. The game is clearly designed to end in 1 day if it could end in 1 day. Thar conceivably would imply the host is okay with it in the first place. But this game can't end in 1 day anyways since there's another faction of Evils
I've solved the riddle.

Kate is John Doe.

First, the above. Why did what I say make sense? I pissed on the Day 1 clear, concise objective the host himself created. In a word, I fabricated an opinion.

Second, Kate said she had to reread the rules. I would expect that, if Kate, given her profession, had read the rules once (as indicated by the word "reread"), she wouldn't have missed what she did.

Third, I have it on good authority that she banned Dennis from all devices and is taunting him in the thread. Tsk tsk.

Number three probably isn't true, but I don't care. I've got this for sure. [VOTE: Kate] aubergine.

Epi is prolly town
Hard disagree

ImageImage

falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 154

Post by falcon45ca »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:51 am
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:41 pm

I've solved the riddle.

Kate is John Doe.

Epi is prolly town
Hard disagree

It's a free country, so I'll allow it.

Imma ask why tho.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:46 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:36 pm
Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:31 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:45 pm I'm pretty confident Michelle is not town.
Didn't someone else say they were confident Michelle IS town? Who said that?

I want to see this disagreement hashed out.
Svs said she had bad pings, I said she was null.
Falcon said you can tell by her Day One posts; I subbed into Anni so I didn’t see her Day One, so I’m going to read her day one in Anni tomorrow. Walking the woofie and going to bed now.

And Asparagus is Queen of the Veggies 👑
At the risk of being called a generic white girl by Tutuu

If you don't have avocado first your just won't

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Wrong*

ImageImage

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 100
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:05 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:02 am
I love the whole mechanics of things going more fucked if you stay away from a proper resting place for too long. What class?
Currently mainlining half elf fighter (aldori defender subclass, im all about that dex baby), one level up away from adding some aldori swordlord ranks (I could/should have already been there, but I lowkey forgot about the persuasion requirement and didn't feel like respeccing). I've also dabbled in a half orc horse magus save and a halfling Druid save here and there for a change of pace.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 79
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:41 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:17 pm has anyone theorized about if there might be any BTSC or neighborhoods based on virtues/sins?

once again I have not watched the movie (I will.....procure.....it when I get home tonight)
Why don't you tell us if there is pyxxy

Since you are one.
I wouldn't have to passive aggressively post like this here if you would respond to me in our BTSC 😡
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Im fine with being top wagon as long as maccie-chan isnt ...

My heart doesnt let me vote michelle-tan coz im not seeing her as evil ...

Zenon-chan is evil incarnate ...

[VOTE: zenon] aubergine
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Its oki if u guys mischop me ... Im a dumb airhead anime girl klutz ... Hihihihi .... *Hits head* hear that? Its emptyyyy .... :yum: hihihhi ooopsie!
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

I love the irony that whenever I sign up for a mafia game, after it starts my brain breaks down. I want to just take as many drugs as possible rn.
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

test
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:05 am Its oki if u guys mischop me ... Im a dumb airhead anime girl klutz ... Hihihihi .... *Hits head* hear that? Its emptyyyy .... :yum: hihihhi ooopsie!
Is this some dumb meme you are doing?

For the record, I find it somewhat obnoxious to read
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:53 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:52 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:46 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:45 pm ASPARAGUS!! WOOTTTT
YES MOTHER IM TOWN
I believe it
thank you for being the only one ... as always ... you might legit be the best one at reading me ... maybe because i'm mentally the same age as you ...
I'm mentally a 15 year old and I still think your evil so like

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:02 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:29 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:01 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:45 pm I'm pretty confident Michelle is not town.
How come? Your poe is almost all people I thought were towny. Especially me. (Except porscha bc I have never gotten an accurate read on her).
I kinda don't trust that Mac's reads list is real. Mainly cause he's supposedly town reading me and that doesn't seem right lol.
Let me get this straight.

You think my readslist is fabricated because I am townreading you?

Ergo, you think that I shouldn't be townreading you?

Yet, I assume, you are not hard wolflclaiming, ergo, as town you think that I should not be townreading you.

Me? MacDougall? Should not be able to have an accurate read on Zenon, here in the middle of day 1? Who is top posting and transmitting their thoughts to the thread with no tangible sense of concern.

You think that I so incapable of being able to accurately townread you that you think I'm faking my entire readslist?

Okay... cool.
I like how you took this in the most negative light possible and think that somehow I'm insulting you which is not the point

The point moreso is that you've faked reads lists in games I've played with you before I'm acting how I've acted in games I've played with you before and for a while now you've generally wolf read me day 1 for acting how I'm acting.

Town reading me is in fact the correct conclusion so if you got there you got there but a reads list with no reasoning provided where you town read me well I'm always gonna be wary of that.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:04 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:02 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:29 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:01 pm
How come? Your poe is almost all people I thought were towny. Especially me. (Except porscha bc I have never gotten an accurate read on her).
I kinda don't trust that Mac's reads list is real. Mainly cause he's supposedly town reading me and that doesn't seem right lol.
Let me get this straight.

You think my readslist is fabricated because I am townreading you?

Ergo, you think that I shouldn't be townreading you?

Yet, I assume, you are not hard wolflclaiming, ergo, as town you think that I should not be townreading you.

Me? MacDougall? Should not be able to have an accurate read on Zenon, here in the middle of day 1? Who is top posting and transmitting their thoughts to the thread with no tangible sense of concern.

You think that I so incapable of being able to accurately townread you that you think I'm faking my entire readslist?

Okay... cool.
dont let her gaslight u king she's evil :-;
... this actually annoys me but whatever

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:06 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:04 pm That was certainly A Catch Up

Still don't like killing tutuu

Thunal probably town

Never killing kate

No one else really pushed me towards towniness

I'm making the assumption the sins are anti-town in some fashion

I didn't like a lot of doom's posts [VOTE: doom] aubergine, especially that one of pyxxy being like "killing tutu is funny" and doom trying to find something AI

Why has epi been so quiet?
I'd nominate the worst post of this thread, but it comes across with a higher level of effort than anything I've done thus far.

gl
That's okay I'll nominate it for you

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”