Total votes: 12
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 465
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 1]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Wtf quote
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Matahari wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:31 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:28 pm
Matahari wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:15 pm I’ve been trying to decide who to vote between Tutuu, Michelle, and Doom. I would expect a lone wolf to keep up a presence in the thread, not too over the top, but not slanking either. Michelle and Doom fit that expectation, but Tutuu could be a very ballsy player who tried an aggressive approach instead. I’m probably going to vote Tutuu, but I’ll wait a bit longer.
Doom is hella town pls don't make me have to lose my mind defending this.
Thank you for that. I’m not familiar with anyone’s meta, so I appreciate comments like this, it will help me to get to know Doom better.
I mean I'm just as likely to be wrong but in all worlds I take this stance on Dooms play here even if I'm wrong.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 231

Post by Kate »

Michelle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:05 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:59 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:03 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:14 pm Let me get this right though.

If the purple guys are all solo 3ps right now and the mafia is just one person...

That means there is presently no mafia faction, ergo there is no w/w or t/w or anything like that to go on. Nobody has information beyond their own alignment? It's like an even worse version of multiball? All the mafia and 3ps can just be issuing genuine reads?
There are w/t or t/w for sure
John Doe and the purples have an agenda and a different wincon than town.
Your analysis is incomplete.
But what he's saying is that if none of these people know the other is for sure an opposing alignment, a t/w or w/w analysis absolutely fails.
T/w or w/t can be spotted though.
W/w is probably a strech atm indeed
How?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 267
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Matahari wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:27 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:22 pm
Matahari wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:15 pm I’ve been trying to decide who to vote between Tutuu, Michelle, and Doom. I would expect a lone wolf to keep up a presence in the thread, not too over the top, but not slanking either. Michelle and Doom fit that expectation, but Tutuu could be a very ballsy player who tried an aggressive approach instead. I’m probably going to vote Tutuu, but I’ll wait a bit longer.
I know its partly Omgus, but by god this is a terrible post.
Sorry, but you said in your earlier posts that you like to act bad and you find it easier to fool people into believing your town, when you’re bad. This caused me to possibly read more into some of your posts than I should have, so I’m not completely set on you, more like watching you.
Your logic is understandable about the not over active nor lowest posters being the most suspicious in a game.
But you need more to find mafia

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:34 pm

If the purple guys are all solo 3ps right now and the mafia is just one person...

That means there is presently no mafia faction, ergo there is no w/w or t/w or anything like that to go on. Nobody has information beyond their own alignment? It's like an even worse version of multiball? All the mafia and 3ps can just be issuing genuine reads?
But what he's saying is that if none of these people know the other is for sure an opposing alignment, a t/w or w/w analysis absolutely fails.
How?
Bad pushes.
Who is pushing in bad faith? Who is wrong but has a logic behind?
For eg, I think the push on me from Mac is the first and the one from Svs is the second

Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:31 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:30 pm I'm also revisiting tutuu now that I'm doubtful about trusting Mac's reads. Like, does town Tutuu really derpclear literally everyone who didn't read that 3ps can change alignments? That's such an easy clear to fake.
There's no like. Tutuu actually believes that the game is this easy.
Why would you think tutuu actually believes it instead of wondering if she's bad for it? I think of tutuu as a pretty good solver when she tries and I'm not sure if she'd rely on dubious derpclears like that.

Another thing I just realized that looks bad for Tutuu: I know she reads into emotion to tell whether it's real or fake. There's been some this game like Mac's post about being annoyed but she hasn't commented on it. Mac's post doesn't seem like something town Tutuu would ignore while townreading him.
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Will I eat the n1 kill?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:43 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:31 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:30 pm I'm also revisiting tutuu now that I'm doubtful about trusting Mac's reads. Like, does town Tutuu really derpclear literally everyone who didn't read that 3ps can change alignments? That's such an easy clear to fake.
There's no like. Tutuu actually believes that the game is this easy.
Why would you think tutuu actually believes it instead of wondering if she's bad for it? I think of tutuu as a pretty good solver when she tries and I'm not sure if she'd rely on dubious derpclears like that.

Another thing I just realized that looks bad for Tutuu: I know she reads into emotion to tell whether it's real or fake. There's been some this game like Mac's post about being annoyed but she hasn't commented on it. Mac's post doesn't seem like something town Tutuu would ignore while townreading him.
Autocoreect fail

I meant to say there's no way tutuu actually believes the game is that easy

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:43 pm Will I eat the n1 kill?
I hope so

ImageImage

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Eod is in one hour and 15 mins?

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 456

Post by MacDougall »

Porscha wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:25 pm @MacDougall sorry I probs missed your reasons for sr me, pls say again in response to this so I can see it

just wanna make sure isn't omgus
you are posting like wolf porscha and are not posting like town porscha
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:46 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:25 pm @MacDougall sorry I probs missed your reasons for sr me, pls say again in response to this so I can see it

I don't understand, can you explain further?

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:53 pm I'm caught up now and I think tutuu is likely just a hit for a couple reasons.
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:48 pm i dont think kate scumreading me is malicious too, she did insist i play and as she said she feels bad for voting me but she believes it i think that sounds genuine so she can be town too
This feels like a "get off my back" post on Kate. It took a good bit of Kate outing the "slip" and scumreading tutuu for her to respond at all, and this is what she responds with. I'm working under the assumption that tutuu knows Kate is a very good townie and is often right on her confident reads. Most townies would think Kate tunneling them would raise alarm bells about her or at least question her reasoning.
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:49 pm wow zenon chan unvoting me coz she doesnt wanna be on the villager flip??? now THAT is malicious ...
This and then the general exaggerated suspicion of Zenon feels self pres minded. Zenon's done a lot but there's not much thought put into the Zenon read. Tutuu's initial reasoning for voting Zenon was that she wasn't obvious town out of the gate and then that just didn't evolve even after imo Zenon's approach to the game was towny. I also think it's a disproportionate amount of confidence to what the read actually is.

[VOTE: Tutuu] aubergine
I think I assigned too much importance to Tutuu shielding Mac when that could be a level 2 scum play to make people get off her. There's a good chance tutuu is a scum and I still think especially the Kate thing is scummy. When Mac was scumreading Michelle, Michelle just didn't believe Mac would scumread her that hard and doubled down on scumreading him which I think is a towny reaction. In contrast, tutuu payed very little attention to Kate, who is also a known very good player tunneling her.

[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Michelle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:46 pm Eod is in one hour and 15 mins?
Wait, it does show that. I assumed EoD was at 10 pm since that's when SoD was.
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Michelle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:48 pm

When porscha is a townie she dunks on people, posts long paragraphs and posts with exuberance. She has real townie solving. Cares about pushing the game forward and gets annoyed by not having her way. When mafia she struggleposts and that is what her iso looks like.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Wilgy
Epi
Seanzie
Jack
Porscha
Pyxxy

The above are all the people who should be wagons and have votes. Not Tutuu. Not me. Not Doom. Not Falcon. Not Michelle who has now decided to out herself with her omgus lol.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

If EoD is at 7 pm I won't be here for it since I have to leave now. If EoD is at 10 pm I should be around in the last hour or so.
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 34
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

ATTENTION
Due to egregious Host error, the poll ends in an hour.

The end of day isn’t until 4 hours from now. So I am going to change the time, which will delete all votes. I profusely apologize.

@DaughterOfOmega
@Dennis
@DrWilgy
@Dubz
@Epignosis
@falcon45ca
@jackofhearts2005
@Kate
@Macdougall
@Matahari
@Michelle
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@Porscha
@pyxxy
@RondoDimBuckle
@Roxy
@Seanzie
@S~V~S
@Thunal33
@tutuu
@Zenon

I will honor any votes that are currently in this no need to revote in thread if you have already voted. For ease of readability, I would invite you to please revote in the poll.

DaughterOfOmega
10%
Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Epignosis
Dennis
No votes
Voters: None
DrWilgy
No votes
Dubz
No votes
Epignosis
5%
Voters: Zenon
falcon45ca
10%
Voters: Seanzie, tutuu
jackofhearts2005
5%
Voters: pyxxy
Kate
No votes
Macdougall
10%
Voters: Michelle, Jackofhearts2005
Matahari
5%
Voters: RondoDimBuckle
Michelle
5%
Voters: DaughterOfOmega
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
Porscha
5%
Voters: MacDougall
pyxxy
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
5%
Voters: Dennis
Roxy
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Thunal33
No votes
tutuu
24%
Voters: Kate, DrWilgy, Dubz, Thunal33, falcon45ca
Zenon
No votes
Unvote
5%
Voters: S~V~S

EDIT: NEVERMIND, THE POLL DIDNT DELETE ITSELF. ALL GOOD.

END OF DAY IS IN 3 HOURS
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:52 pm

When porscha is a townie she dunks on people, posts long paragraphs and posts with exuberance. She has real townie solving. Cares about pushing the game forward and gets annoyed by not having her way. When mafia she struggleposts and that is what her iso looks like.
I'm like pretty confident I've seen Porscha behave exactly this way as town before

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:04 pm

I'm like pretty confident I've seen Porscha behave exactly this way as town before
bet? this isn't town porscha I will literally bet you
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:04 pm

Sure what's the bet?

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 129

Post by S~V~S »

OK, so I am having a hard time reconciling the Tutuu I am seeing here with the Supatown Tutuu I saw in the Crossover game. I feel more confident with voting her than the other people who have votes. So I am going to vote Tutuu now, and try to finish reading back from last night.

I may or may not get to reading Dubz, Pyxxy and Thunal tonight.

[VOTE: Tutuu] aubergine
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I dunno what I'm apparently missing with tutuu here but I'm seeing normal tutuu lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:05 pm

Sure what's the bet?
loser quits maf
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:18 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:05 pm

Sure what's the bet?
loser quits maf
Sure why not

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 79
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

bet notarized
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 100
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Scotty wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:02 pm ATTENTION

The end of day isn’t until 4 hours from now. So I am going to change the time, which will delete all votes. I profusely apologize.

@DaughterOfOmega
@Dennis
@DrWilgy
@Dubz
@Epignosis
@falcon45ca
@jackofhearts2005
@Kate
@Macdougall
@Matahari
@Michelle
@Porscha
@pyxxy
@RondoDimBuckle
@Roxy
@Seanzie
@S~V~S
@Thunal33
@tutuu
@Zenon

I will honor any votes that are currently in this no need to revote in thread if you have already voted. For ease of readability, I would invite you to please revote in the poll.

DaughterOfOmega
10%
Dennis
No votes
DrWilgy
No votes
Dubz
No votes
Epignosis
5%
falcon45ca
10%
jackofhearts2005
5%
Kate
No votes
Macdougall
10%
Matahari
5%
Michelle
5%
No votes
Porscha
5%
pyxxy
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
5%
Roxy
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Thunal33
No votes
tutuu
24%
Zenon
No votes
Unvote
5%

END OF DAY IS IN 3 HOURS
LulHost
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Quitting mafia probably healthy for me really.

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:18 pm I dunno what I'm apparently missing with tutuu here but I'm seeing normal tutuu lol.
I went back and looked at her day one in Crossover, and it was so so different than this. This looks like OT Discord Tutuu, not like townie baddie hunting Tutuu.
Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:03 pm I got some yucky feels on wilgy and I'm uber surprised no one else is talking about this.

I'm caught up reading and I feel no better about tutuu.

In summary:
wilgy
Tutuu

:kadaj:
Explain yucky feelings? I felt the opposite. You prolly recall, I had a chance to play bad Wilgy and civvie Wilgy pretty much simultaneously in your Meta Game (he was bad) and Hot Dog Fingers. After he killed me in Meta, and I found he was bad, I was able to contrast him clearly in HDF since I had been reading him the opposite of reality. He was only posting in the word 'yes' or maybe 'no' in HDF, but when I did something he didn't like, he was super clear about it. Crystal. His reply (spoilered below) to Pyxxy about his vote 'feels' the exact same way to me.

So tell me what you see that I don't.

S~V~S wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:37 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:20 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:54 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:49 am Wolfy 4th vote on Tutuu.

Have a nice day.
ah okay here, let me help you make this kind of post NAI for you

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
Does Pyxxy legitimately think that voting me would suddenly turn a post that should be NAI to a post that should be NAI? How does your voting me ACTUALLY make a difference here?

I wasn't giving you anything AI in the first place.
@RondoDimBuckle , since you were asking about pee pee this AM, this post makes me feel OK about Wilgy, this is the kind of snappy remark he made to me when I voted for him in HDF for a weak reason. He was doing his Wilgy thing, then he snapped to attention and rebuked me for saying something dopey. Just like this post ^^. As opposed to Meta, where he had me pocketed so hard I'm still picking lint from my hair.

I went back and skimmed Tutuu in Wwerecreatures, because I thought she was similar there, but, nah, I was wrong. She was hard civving there from the get go. Is changing up her game a thing she does? Plus earlier today she was doing that thing that looked like flinging the shit to see what sticks. But we have more than half the day to go, I'd like to hear more from her before I pile on.
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:31 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:29 pm Nothing more boring than finding concentrations and equilibrium constants

I can't wait to never do chemistry again
I wish i had any reason to take a math or chemistry class.

:faint:

Go take it if you want, go to your local community college and take courses. I started taking some lit and history classes just for fun. You don't need a reason.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:43 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:09 am OK, that was 1.5 hours of my life i'll never get back. As soon as I go to bed, BOOM, thread is jumping. I'm not going to bother quoting I'll just do @'s.

I don't think there is any BTSC yet. Usually about halfway through Day One, patterns start forming, and that's when those of us who find it easier to baddie hunt than form town cores start to get an idea for who might be in cahoots. None of those patterns are forming, it's like the wild west out there, everyone for themself.

For now I'll drop a [VOTE: Michelle] aubergine. things could change. I went back and skimmed Michelles iso in Anniversary, where she was bad. Falcon said if she has less than 5 posts day one, she's bad. I stopped counting at 20 in that game. So going with my own ping for now. If anyone else has a reason to townread her, @ me, even if you already posted, I'm only up to page 18.

At this stage I think Mac is town, and I don't know what I think of Tutuu. She certainly looks zero like town Tutuu in the Crossover game. I agree to some extent with @Epignosis here; tbh i am not reading most of her posts. All the Capslock and the dot dot dot and pictures of people screaming ... I don't like playing the ND card, but I'm having problems reading her, her posts are a bit of sensory overload for me, not unlike the peoiple who have problems reading big walls o'text. Not telling her to stop, she should do her, but don't be offended if i don't read it. People I feel good about are both defending and voting for her, and I am not ready to vote there based on my own thoughts at this point.

@MacDougall I hope I am not one of the people who boxes you in with expectations. Whatever expectations I have for you were pretty much fulfilled when you first came in and you were just lolcatting and having fun. Don't let people force you to be Boss GOAT if you don't wanna be that. And if you wanna be that, tell me to STFU.

I did not completely catch up to last night, I'm up to page 18 but had to stop if i wanted to post. Is your only reason for townreading Tutuu becasue she is townreading you? And you posted a list and asked, if anyone can give you a reason why any of these people aren't bad, and then people did, and your response was, "What about the rest of the list?". That felt a bit like trap-ish to me, am I misreading your intent?

I think @Dennis v @RondoDimBuckle is a big circular nitpicking exercise. I stopped reading it after about the 8th time I saw the same post quoted. Did you guys come to a conclusion? I have concluded that you are both pedantic.

@Kate has someone been editing?

There will be more but I need to do a quick reads list, it's in no real order, just alpha.

People I am very unlikely to vote for today (doesn't mean I necessarily 100% think they're town, but I lean that way and have no reason to think they aren't)

Doom, drops a lot of truth bombs, feels sincere
Dennis, when he finally showed up, he showed up. A lot of well thought out points, even if I don't necessarily agree with them all.
Wilgy, it was one post, but I got a towny feel from him. I hope to see more of him.
Epignosis, I get why some people might find his reasoning re yeeting Doe Day 1 sus, but it's pretty much quintessential Epi, and like Doom, he's dropping unfiltered truth bombs.
Kate, she's civving pretty hard
Mac, I have no clue what his "scumrange" is, but I don't think he's in it
Nanook, Don't have alot of playing experience with him? But he seems reasonable and benevolent and I like his reads
Rondo, liking his engagement, feels open and not agenda-ish
Roxy, as usual not saying much, but putting alot of opinion into a small space
Zenon, Feels pretty much like her usual breezy contrarian self.

These are either no clue, or they haven't made much of an impression on me either way. Most of them have more posts than me so this is probably my failing, not theirs.

Dubz
Falcon
Jack
Matahari (she hasn't posted at all where are you @Matahari ?
Porscha
Seanzie
Thunal

Looking at that ^^ I especially think i should have an opinion on Dubz and Thunal, I'll read them today.

At this time, this is who I would consider voting

Michelle
Tutuu
I love this post so much. I wish I had made it.

[VOTE: Michelle] aubergine

PSA: We have an Off-Topic button (OT) for posts that have nothing to do with this game.
Aw shucks :grin:

And bringing back the OT would make catching up so much easier.
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Matahari »

[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine
☆Princess Abigail☆

Tutuu wagon no longer clean as fuck

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Hey dubZ

^.^

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:22 pm
I know its partly Omgus, but by god this is a terrible post.
This very typical Matahari catch up postish imo.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:25 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:46 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:02 pm These falcon pushes disgust me
Agreed. I'm totally not into it.
You make me increasingly confidence in my reads.
We have been quite in sync so far.
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 308
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

[VOTE: Doom ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

at work, cant read back, give me the gist of things if you want me to move my vote, love you and leave you
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Michelle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:41 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:34 pm

How?
Bad pushes.
Who is pushing in bad faith? Who is wrong but has a logic behind?
For eg, I think the push on me from Mac is the first and the one from Svs is the second
This just doesn't commute to me, why wouldn't they simply hunt the other purples or maf? Why would it have yo be fake at all?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:55 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:25 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:46 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:02 pm These falcon pushes disgust me
Agreed. I'm totally not into it.
You make me increasingly confidence in my reads.
We have been quite in sync so far.
Almost oddly so we don't usually agree this much

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:54 pm Wilgy
Epi
Seanzie
Jack
Porscha
Pyxxy

The above are all the people who should be wagons and have votes. Not Tutuu. Not me. Not Doom. Not Falcon. Not Michelle who has now decided to out herself with her omgus lol.
Totally agree on wilgy. Tutuu not so much.
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 77

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:57 pm [VOTE: Doom ] aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:58 pm at work, cant read back, give me the gist of things if you want me to move my vote, love you and leave you
The Classic
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

I don't know when the last time I saw someone give a confident read of me along a vote on me.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Scotty wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:02 pm ATTENTION

@DaughterOfOmega
@Dennis
@DrWilgy
@Dubz
@Epignosis
@falcon45ca
@jackofhearts2005
@Kate
@Macdougall
@Matahari
@Michelle
@Porscha
@pyxxy
@RondoDimBuckle
@Roxy
@Seanzie
@S~V~S
@Thunal33
@tutuu
@Zenon

DaughterOfOmega
10%
Dennis
No votes
DrWilgy
No votes
Dubz
No votes
Epignosis
5%
falcon45ca
10%
jackofhearts2005
5%
Kate
No votes
Macdougall
10%
Matahari
5%
Michelle
5%
No votes
Porscha
5%
pyxxy
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
5%
Roxy
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Thunal33
No votes
tutuu
24%
Zenon
No votes
Unvote
5%

END OF DAY IS IN 3 HOURS
Oh hey I didn't miss end of day.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[VOTE: Doom] aubergine to protect Tutuu and also cause why not? She's done nothing and intended to do nothing last I checked.
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:10 pm [VOTE: Doom] aubergine to protect Tutuu and also cause why not? She's done nothing and intended to do nothing last I checked.
"I want to protect Tutu, so I'm voting someone else who wants to protect tutu and isn't voting tutu."

This is definitely the logic of a town perspective.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:12 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:10 pm [VOTE: Doom] aubergine to protect Tutuu and also cause why not? She's done nothing and intended to do nothing last I checked.
"I want to protect Tutu, so I'm voting someone else who wants to protect tutu and isn't voting tutu."

You're the biggest counterwagon to her are you not? If you think I'm a wolf, vote for me. :workit:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Besides, I obviously haven't read that you wanted to protect Tutuu. That's some mean dishonest shade. You can die on your own merits, now.
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:13 pm

You're the biggest counterwagon to her are you not? If you think I'm a wolf, vote for me. :workit:
It's 4 hours till the day ends, and I had 3 votes.

If you were actually caring to save "town tutu" you'd also be interested in voting a mafia, which you aren't right now, and you even said it's not your main concern.

Lol.

Using "counter wagon" as an excuse this early
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:06 pm I don't know when the last time I saw someone give a confident read of me along a vote on me.
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:06 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:57 pm [VOTE: Doom ] aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:58 pm at work, cant read back, give me the gist of things if you want me to move my vote, love you and leave you
The Classic

for me its the matahahaha post and the constant negativity from doom. I want us to love each other and doom is hurting my feelings
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:15 pm Besides, I obviously haven't read that you wanted to protect Tutuu. That's some mean dishonest shade. You can die on your own merits, now.
have you read up?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”