50%

Total votes: 12
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 77

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 1]

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:16 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:06 pm I don't know when the last time I saw someone give a confident read of me along a vote on me.
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:06 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:57 pm [VOTE: Doom ] aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:58 pm at work, cant read back, give me the gist of things if you want me to move my vote, love you and leave you
The Classic
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:10 pm [VOTE: Doom] aubergine to protect Tutuu and also cause why not? She's done nothing and intended to do nothing last I checked.
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:12 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:10 pm [VOTE: Doom] aubergine to protect Tutuu and also cause why not? She's done nothing and intended to do nothing last I checked.
"I want to protect Tutu, so I'm voting someone else who wants to protect tutu and isn't voting tutu."

This is definitely the logic of a town perspective.
for me its the matahahaha post and the constant negativity from doom. I want us to love each other and doom is hurting my feelings
If you are town, learn how to actually craft reads, this ain't it.
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 308
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:17 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:16 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:06 pm I don't know when the last time I saw someone give a confident read of me along a vote on me.
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:06 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:57 pm [VOTE: Doom ] aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:58 pm at work, cant read back, give me the gist of things if you want me to move my vote, love you and leave you
The Classic
"I want to protect Tutu, so I'm voting someone else who wants to protect tutu and isn't voting tutu."

for me its the matahahaha post and the constant negativity from doom. I want us to love each other and doom is hurting my feelings
If you are town, learn how to actually craft reads, this ain't it.
Negging doesnt work on me, I am too proud of myself
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

The two things currently existing ITT: "I defend tutu, no reason" "I vote DOOM, no reasoning"

Hmm I shall vote tutu then
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:33 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:18 pm I dunno what I'm apparently missing with tutuu here but I'm seeing normal tutuu lol.
I went back and looked at her day one in Crossover, and it was so so different than this. This looks like OT Discord Tutuu, not like townie baddie hunting Tutuu.
Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:03 pm I got some yucky feels on wilgy and I'm uber surprised no one else is talking about this.

I'm caught up reading and I feel no better about tutuu.

In summary:
wilgy
Tutuu

:kadaj:
Explain yucky feelings? I felt the opposite. You prolly recall, I had a chance to play bad Wilgy and civvie Wilgy pretty much simultaneously in your Meta Game (he was bad) and Hot Dog Fingers. After he killed me in Meta, and I found he was bad, I was able to contrast him clearly in HDF since I had been reading him the opposite of reality. He was only posting in the word 'yes' or maybe 'no' in HDF, but when I did something he didn't like, he was super clear about it. Crystal. His reply (spoilered below) to Pyxxy about his vote 'feels' the exact same way to me.

So tell me what you see that I don't.

S~V~S wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:37 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:20 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:54 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:49 am Wolfy 4th vote on Tutuu.

Have a nice day.
ah okay here, let me help you make this kind of post NAI for you

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
Does Pyxxy legitimately think that voting me would suddenly turn a post that should be NAI to a post that should be NAI? How does your voting me ACTUALLY make a difference here?

I wasn't giving you anything AI in the first place.
@RondoDimBuckle , since you were asking about pee pee this AM, this post makes me feel OK about Wilgy, this is the kind of snappy remark he made to me when I voted for him in HDF for a weak reason. He was doing his Wilgy thing, then he snapped to attention and rebuked me for saying something dopey. Just like this post ^^. As opposed to Meta, where he had me pocketed so hard I'm still picking lint from my hair.

I went back and skimmed Tutuu in Wwerecreatures, because I thought she was similar there, but, nah, I was wrong. She was hard civving there from the get go. Is changing up her game a thing she does? Plus earlier today she was doing that thing that looked like flinging the shit to see what sticks. But we have more than half the day to go, I'd like to hear more from her before I pile on.
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:31 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:29 pm Nothing more boring than finding concentrations and equilibrium constants

I can't wait to never do chemistry again
I wish i had any reason to take a math or chemistry class.

:faint:

Go take it if you want, go to your local community college and take courses. I started taking some lit and history classes just for fun. You don't need a reason.
I have to go do something for about 45 mins (loving this retirement :| ) and I'll pull the post but it was under the Simpson on the bus and the falcon is town sign and he spoke about 'TMI.'
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:17 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:15 pm Besides, I obviously haven't read that you wanted to protect Tutuu. That's some mean dishonest shade. You can die on your own merits, now.
have you read up?
Coursn't
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

There's no way Jack/Epi/Rondo are all this obvious as mafia, so likely at least one bad town is voting me out of them
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:21 pm There's no way Jack/Epi/Rondo are all this obvious as mafia, so likely at least one bad town is voting me out of them
Pop quiz. How many mafia are there anyway?
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:22 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:21 pm There's no way Jack/Epi/Rondo are all this obvious as mafia, so likely at least one bad town is voting me out of them
Mafia is a catch all term for me. Any of you who aren't town.

So in this game we see that 8 of you aren't with me
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

You honestly havent done anything towny and you are throwing a fit when people vote you and instead of doing anything towny you go woe is me. Why wouldnt we vote you?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 129

Post by S~V~S »

Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:20 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:33 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:18 pm I dunno what I'm apparently missing with tutuu here but I'm seeing normal tutuu lol.
I went back and looked at her day one in Crossover, and it was so so different than this. This looks like OT Discord Tutuu, not like townie baddie hunting Tutuu.
Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:03 pm I got some yucky feels on wilgy and I'm uber surprised no one else is talking about this.

I'm caught up reading and I feel no better about tutuu.

In summary:
wilgy
Tutuu

:kadaj:
Explain yucky feelings? I felt the opposite. You prolly recall, I had a chance to play bad Wilgy and civvie Wilgy pretty much simultaneously in your Meta Game (he was bad) and Hot Dog Fingers. After he killed me in Meta, and I found he was bad, I was able to contrast him clearly in HDF since I had been reading him the opposite of reality. He was only posting in the word 'yes' or maybe 'no' in HDF, but when I did something he didn't like, he was super clear about it. Crystal. His reply (spoilered below) to Pyxxy about his vote 'feels' the exact same way to me.

So tell me what you see that I don't.

S~V~S wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:37 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:20 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:54 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:49 am Wolfy 4th vote on Tutuu.

Have a nice day.
ah okay here, let me help you make this kind of post NAI for you

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
Does Pyxxy legitimately think that voting me would suddenly turn a post that should be NAI to a post that should be NAI? How does your voting me ACTUALLY make a difference here?

I wasn't giving you anything AI in the first place.
@RondoDimBuckle , since you were asking about pee pee this AM, this post makes me feel OK about Wilgy, this is the kind of snappy remark he made to me when I voted for him in HDF for a weak reason. He was doing his Wilgy thing, then he snapped to attention and rebuked me for saying something dopey. Just like this post ^^. As opposed to Meta, where he had me pocketed so hard I'm still picking lint from my hair.

I went back and skimmed Tutuu in Wwerecreatures, because I thought she was similar there, but, nah, I was wrong. She was hard civving there from the get go. Is changing up her game a thing she does? Plus earlier today she was doing that thing that looked like flinging the shit to see what sticks. But we have more than half the day to go, I'd like to hear more from her before I pile on.
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:31 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:29 pm Nothing more boring than finding concentrations and equilibrium constants

I can't wait to never do chemistry again
I wish i had any reason to take a math or chemistry class.

:faint:

Go take it if you want, go to your local community college and take courses. I started taking some lit and history classes just for fun. You don't need a reason.
I have to go do something for about 45 mins (loving this retirement :| ) and I'll pull the post but it was under the Simpson on the bus and the falcon is town sign and he spoke about 'TMI.'
Oh OK, I saw that post. I didn't read as much into it. I'll check it out, and if you don't get back tonight and I'm still :confused2: I'll @ you
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:23 pm
Mafia is a catch all term for me. Any of you who aren't town.

So in this game we see that 8 of you aren't with me
:beer:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Why the hell are people voting Tutuu anyway?
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 465

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Can we maybe not kill town
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

:confused:

That was weird, when I clicked on the smile here ^^ it posted the one posted in the last post. How odd. I had to take the '2' out to get the one I wanted.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:24 pm
You honestly havent done anything towny and you are throwing a fit when people vote you and instead of doing anything towny you go woe is me. Why wouldnt we vote you?
AND all of this is coming from the person who says "oh I wish people wouldnt talk about their voters and just talk about the game"Actually. I am getting more and more happy with my vote as I think about it
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:28 pm
AND all of this is coming from the person who says "oh I wish people wouldnt talk about their voters and just talk about the game"Actually. I am getting more and more happy with my vote as I think about it
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:28 pm
are you kidding me? Again?!
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ok If this happens again Neon. I am going to have to turn on you because this is getting ridiculous
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Well mainly cause killing town is ass

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

are you kidding me? Again?!
Yes again

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 456

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:13 pm

You're the biggest counterwagon to her are you not? If you think I'm a wolf, vote for me. :workit:
can we kill jack?
☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:29 pm ok If this happens again Neon. I am going to have to turn on you because this is getting ridiculous
Stop voting town friendo

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:30 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:13 pm

You're the biggest counterwagon to her are you not? If you think I'm a wolf, vote for me. :workit:
can we kill jack?
Yes wanna join me there?

ImageImage

tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 311

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:27 pm Why the hell are people voting Tutuu anyway?
same reason you were voting me for the better part of 48 hours I assume
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:58 pm You're making me so uneasy. That is so totally the opposite of how you usually make me feel.
IM IMMATURE
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Look, if I was good at mafia....

(Why is Doom town?)
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:59 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:21 pm sorry that picture was too big FUCK FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IT WASNT A SCUMSLIP I SWEAR
Jfc are you john doe?
ROLE CLAIMING ISN'T ALLOWED
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:31 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:27 pm Why the hell are people voting Tutuu anyway?
"No particular reason?"
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

"To be stubborn?"
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Scumslips don't exist btw
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@Kate tunneling tutuu cuz they are different to one town game you saw makes no sense to me. Tutuu has range and is also a very dynamic and eccentric human being. Reading them as basically as "they were heaps towny and solvy in this game and are being weird here" is exceedingly flawed. Tutuu vacillates between agent of chaos and jaggedjimmyjay sometimes within moments much less games.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Unless I was tunneling the person before the slip.
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

I didn't whine about being voted. Go reread. Gain some comprehension.

I clearly said complained about people coming into the thread and either not explaining their votes or voting me, when the logic they brought up wouldn't make sense voting me at all

GOOD ONE RONDO
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:33 pm
"No particular reason?"
yeah i was going with this one

the only person who has even attempted to articulate a reason was kate and it was a bad reason... everyone else hasn't even stated one beyond "tutuu feels off" level poopreads.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

kate
mac
doom
dubz
thunal

epi
porscha
jack
pyxxy
michelle
dennis

zenon
roxy
wilgy
sean
nook
mata
rondo
svs

falcon

sorry guys my heart wasn't into it i was FORCED TO PLAY BY KATE AT GUNPOINT SHE USED EMOTIONAL MANIPULATION TO MAKE ME PLAY and IM SUPER BUSY I HAVE EXAM AND WORK so thats why I JUST SHITPOSTED HERE TO VENT OUT STRESS AND RELAX so sorry OH NYUUU

i self pres later
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 154

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: jack] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

i dont really wanna vote jack because a jack who moseys in at eod issuing really wolfy and tilting takes tends not to get miselimmed lol
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:34 pm @Kate tunneling tutuu cuz they are different to one town game you saw makes no sense to me. Tutuu has range and is also a very dynamic and eccentric human being. Reading them as basically as "they were heaps towny and solvy in this game and are being weird here" is exceedingly flawed. Tutuu vacillates between agent of chaos and jaggedjimmyjay sometimes within moments much less games.
YES LISTEN TO MAC HE KNOWS WHAT'S UP @Kate MAC HAS PLAYED WITH ME FOR MORE THAN 2 YEARS
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:35 pm
"No particular reason?"

the only person who has even attempted to articulate a reason was kate and it was a bad reason... everyone else hasn't even stated one beyond "tutuu feels off" level poopreads.
Shouldn't we eat one of the Tutuu voters then? As much as I agree with everything Rondo is saying at Doom.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:37 pm i dont really wanna vote jack because a jack who moseys in at eod issuing really wolfy and tilting takes tends not to get miselimmed lol
I'm not sure how I should take that lol
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Mac, why you on a vanity wagon?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:35 pm
"No particular reason?"

I went back and reread her Day One civ game in another thread to contrast it to this, and I clearly said so more than once before I voted for her. Disagreeing with you does not a poopread make. The other people with votes were people I was more positively townreading.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:34 pm @Kate tunneling tutuu cuz they are different to one town game you saw makes no sense to me. Tutuu has range and is also a very dynamic and eccentric human being. Reading them as basically as "they were heaps towny and solvy in this game and are being weird here" is exceedingly flawed. Tutuu vacillates between agent of chaos and jaggedjimmyjay sometimes within moments much less games.
That just seems like all the more reason to solve the slot when they're acting chaotic
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:40 pm
That just seems like all the more reason to solve the slot when they're acting chaotic
Tbh, I hate people saying "we have to solve the slot" when a townflip results in a solution that's like "well, darn it."

You didn't have to have that, actually.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Tutuu is literally tunneling me based off 1 game, so I don't see how that's valid
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:41 pm
Tbh, I hate people saying "we have to solve the slot" when a townflip results in a solution that's like "well, darn it."

You didn't have to have that, actually.
Yeah, we do. People get voted, they die and flip. Then we pick up the pieces. Happens literally every single game
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Let's have a look at the vc

Doom having 4 votes is wackistan because they are squarely in Doomrange, definitely non towns voting there
Dennis having 0 votes is fair I guess cuz he's Dennis and everyone loves him
DrWilgy having 0 votes is weird cuz Wilgy should be a potential miselim here if town but nobody wants to vote him
Dubz having 0 votes is fair cuz heaps towny
Epi has like one towny post so they should have many votes
Falcon isn't towny idc what ppl say the man aint been towny and his voters are heroes even tho there is the potential for non town to be voting non town unknowingly
jackofffarts is being really wolfy and abrasive which makes me want to avoid voting him and makes me feel like he's a honeypot for wolf votes (iconic)M
Kate is the president so having 0 votes is fine
Matahari is squarely unreadable and should probably have a vote or three
Nanook having 0 votes is fair cuz Nanook has been towny
Porscha having 1 vote and it being thee mafia god and nobody wanting to sheep it tracks cuz nobody listens to me these days
Pyxxy having 0 votes is egregious, they should have 20 votes
Rondo having 1 vote and that vote being thee mafia god Dennis means Rondo is outed mafia
Roxy having 0 votes is fair cuz Roxy's towniness per word ratio is record breaking atm
Seanzie having 0 votes is fair cuz his parents are visiting
SVS having 0 votes is fair cuz even tho she's wolfing she's way too good at looking towny on day 1 for anyone to ever actually get her
Thunal having 0 votes is fair cuz even tho she's wolfing she's way too good at looking towny on day 1 for anyone to ever actually get her
Tutuu having 6 votes is an absolute travesty, knock it off and you should all go to prison
Zenon having 0 votes is fair cuz Zenon is obviously town lets be honest
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

even when im playing standard u tunnel me every game stop the cap :joy: :joy: :joy: what did u do to me last game hosted by syn when i tryharded??!?!?!?

TO BE FAIR I ALSO TUNNEL U ALMOST EVERY GAME

maybe we are just arch rivals ...

falcon ...

there is only one way we can solve this dispute ...

WALK OFF, BITCH
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:42 pm Tutuu is literally tunneling me based off 1 game, so I don't see how that's valid
I hold Kate to a higher standard of rationality than Tutuu so it's blatantly valid.

Also I agree with Tutuu and not with Kate so there's also that.

Return to “Previous Jobs”