falcon45ca
25%
Turtles (host/mod)
58%

Total votes: 12
Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 216
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Re: Turtles again

Post by Belzy »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:29 am [VOTE: Zenon ] aubergine

my gut feeling without re-reading, just voting based on the feelings i remember back when i was skimming
As someone who is considering a Zenon is wolf the sequel as well, can you elobarate on the gut feeling to me? Cuz last night I felt similar to that
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 71
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:25 am

my gut feeling without re-reading, just voting based on the feelings i remember back when i was skimming
As someone who is considering a Zenon is wolf the sequel as well, can you elobarate on the gut feeling to me? Cuz last night I felt similar to that
im not sure how much i believe it anymore, but i was thinking her read on you is similar to a read she had on someone else from last game when we were pushing on them, think it was tutuu

and despite having a contrarian PoV, her vote doesn't really go with that view imo.

but on tone she sounds a bit better i guess
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 169
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Belzy wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:14 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:13 pm
Belzy wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:12 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:00 pm
Belzy wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:54 pm Xan + epi is my wolf team rn. But i am still invesgating.
What happened to me?
But i am still invesgating.
Right but you already called me a wolf
You feel left out?
No mostly I just want to know why if you think I'm a wolf I am not in your post about wolfs
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Epignosis wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:50 pm How was that? Too long? Too many vowels?

Too many vowels, wasn't it.

Damn.
Way to many oOs

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:12 am Sure epi town

Belzy town

Xan town
Hmmmmmmmmm

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Y dough?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:11 am @Xanjori i noticed u havent voted all day, how come?
:werewolf:

ImageImage

Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:07 am
Belzy wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:54 pm Xan + epi is my wolf team rn. But i am still invesgating.
What happened to me?
You feel left out?
No mostly I just want to know why if you think I'm a wolf I am not in your post about wolfs
There are more candidates than just you. :beer:
☆Princess Abigail☆

tedxtr wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:04 am

im not sure how much i believe it anymore, but i was thinking her read on you is similar to a read she had on someone else from last game when we were pushing on them, think it was tutuu

and despite having a contrarian PoV, her vote doesn't really go with that view imo.

I mean I do this a lot as both alignments is kinda my whole thing.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Belzy wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:11 am
What happened to me?
You feel left out?
Sure yes I know that but I wasn't in the post at all

ImageImage

Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:08 am
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:50 pm How was that? Too long? Too many vowels?

Damn.
Way to many oOs
No, you old poop.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:12 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:11 am

What happened to me?
You feel left out?
Sure yes I know that but I wasn't in the post at all
The one where I said Xan + epi?

I mention you in other posts.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Last game also for me plays a part in my feels of distrust to Zenon, but I am also not sure how to read her.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:10 am Im in my tunneling era

Well maybe not tunnel coz im not getting in ppls faces

But i like voting on someone and staying there. Feels comfy. Im gonna be a vote camper
So the tunnel is on me? Someone you agree about is surface level townie and you come with the excuse us not having control over finding town? The weird fukx.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Tutuu is avoiding real wolf hunting. No intention to solve. Maybe my early semi-hunch is right.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

If Zenon is town and tutuu wolf, then best introduction ever.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:50 amIm content
:confused:
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Belzy wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:32 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:25 pm I gotta admit belzy is pretty surface level towny but i still feel like i should be keeping my vote. Maybe being towny or scummy means nothing in terms of alignments if u think bout it philosophically. Is mafia nothing but a game of pure chance that we delude ourselves into thinking we can skilfully have control over to satisfy our own egos?
Why keep your vote on someone you call towny?
@tutuu
☆Princess Abigail☆

Belzy wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:12 am

Damn.
Way to many oOs
No, you old poop.
Yes!

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Belzy wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:15 am

Last game also for me plays a part in my feels of distrust to Zenon, but I am also not sure how to read her.
So basically I'm a fear kill

ImageImage

Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:32 am

Damn.
Way to many oOs
No, you old poop.
Yes!
No, more oo's. You do wroooong!
☆Princess Abigail☆

Belzy wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:24 am If Zenon is town and tutuu wolf, then best introduction ever.
Well I'm defs town

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Belzy wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:33 am

Damn.
Way to many oOs
No, you old poop.
Yes!
OooOoo

ImageImage

Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:33 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:15 am

So basically I'm a fear kill
You are under investigation. I never voted for you. Never called you my top wolf read. Nor top 2.

Fear kill? I fear plenty names, cuz it's not like it's obvious who the two wolves are.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Damn.
Way to many oOs
No, you old poop.
Yes!
OooOoo
Oh, smooth! You hot, mom.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Zenon's tots hot.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:24 am If Zenon is town and tutuu wolf, then best introduction ever.
Well I'm defs town
Is tutuu wolf?

You keep asking people to mason with. That is a betrayel. We are falling apart because of you.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 201

Post by tutuu »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:29 am
tutuu wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:25 pm I gotta admit belzy is pretty surface level towny but i still feel like i should be keeping my vote. Maybe being towny or scummy means nothing in terms of alignments if u think bout it philosophically. Is mafia nothing but a game of pure chance that we delude ourselves into thinking we can skilfully have control over to satisfy our own egos?
@tutuu
Surface level
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:37 am

Damn.
Way to many oOs
No, you old poop.
Yes!
OooOoo
Oh, smooth! You hot, mom.
Lmaooo what
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:59 am
@tutuu
Surface level
So your best interest is camping your vote on a surface level townie looking player, a vote, that can even be seen as an OMGUS vote?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:02 am
@tutuu
Surface level
So your best interest is camping your vote on a surface level townie looking player, a vote, that can even be seen as an OMGUS vote?
Yeah and also i think i scumread u first im not sure could be wronf
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

U maf belzy ik u are. U mighta fooled erryone else but not me chief. Hell naw
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:06 am U maf belzy ik u are. U mighta fooled erryone else but not me chief. Hell naw
This comes across as fake confidence.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:04 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:02 am
@tutuu
Surface level
Yeah and also i think i scumread u first im not sure could be wronf
You're wrong. That early read on me. Let it go.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Xyn + tutuu is now my wolf team.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Xyn=Xan lol
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:12 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:06 am U maf belzy ik u are. U mighta fooled erryone else but not me chief. Hell naw
Now ur jus copyin my homework
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:15 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:12 am
Now ur jus copyin my homework
It appliea here. And very well, I may add.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Hi (sorry for scummyness)
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:27 am Hi (sorry for scummyness)
What does this even mean?
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 67
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:17 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:19 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:14 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:03 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:01 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:35 pm I don't like the composition of Belzy's wagon.
What's wrong with it?
You and Ted have made little-to-no impression on me this game, which is worrisome. Tutuu is... Tutuu.

I did check Ted's ISO after Xan's comment though and Ted actually does look pretty townie. You on the other hand don't.
I just swapped in last night. I'm not sure what impression you're expecting me to make. Sounds to me like you already know Belzy's alignment.

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine
Not the one you are making.

What do you dislike about Epi's impression?
It is hard to put into words in a way that sounds reasonable, which is why I didn't, but I think I've seen him quote other people in place of himself multiple times as scum and I don't know i I've ever seen him do it as town.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:40 pm I'm most interested in Seanzie's observation that the wagon on Belzy is bad.

Here's what Seanzie provided:

"Tutuu is... Tutuu."
"Ted actually does look pretty townie"
And I "don't."

That's it. Seanzie doesn't like the composition of the Belzy wagon because I'm on it.

This is not a civilian. This is someone who knows Belzy's alignment and got caught making a blithe observation about it.
I have a hard time thinking that you aren't purposefully reducing key things here.

I also didn't like Ted when I first said it, but only after Xan said something did I re-eval on Ted and change my mind. Also, Tutuu beingTutuu is null/meh, so there was no one I liked on it, and multiple people I was wary of (even though that changed again once I looked into Ted)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:38 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:36 pm Yeah, I feel pretty lost right now not gonna lie. Someone tell me what to believe. Give me reads I can sheep.
This is not the Seanzie I saw last outing.
And? Do you have any conclusions to draw, or are you doing that politician thing again?

Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 166
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

Delta wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:20 am also @Esooa I saw you mention that me being confident is a wolf tell for me

which is T_T

but also after cats 13er im trying to be more confident in what i'm doing because i wolfsided HARD that game - had erin/anne scum but still voted with them because the majority asked

ive literally had it drilled in to me that i need some confidence as town :,) so sorry if that means i'm not as free of a read because of it but i cant sit back letting people dictate my own reads forever \o/

----

but enough of that:
cats 13er also kinda backs up what i'm saying about xan because i had him as part of my towncore for how he came across that game.
spoiler. uh. was not towncore
and i think how hes approached this game is very reminiscent of that - which is why im kinda curious as to how you townread him when you are just out of a game with w!xanjori
He's posting more reads and doing more thing and stronger tone
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Xanjori
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 79

Post by Xanjori »

Imma say it, if Esooa can see Im town (not being mean, but shes wolf read me in 4½ games we played (I was only wolf in 1)) then you are having a serious skill issue delta (or are wolfing)
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Xanjori wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:49 am Imma say it, if Esooa can see Im town (not being mean, but shes wolf read me in 4½ games we played (I was only wolf in 1)) then you are having a serious skill issue delta (or are wolfing)
U gonn wait until the last second to vote?
Xanjori
Stool Pigeon

Post by Xanjori »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:52 am
Xanjori wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:49 am Imma say it, if Esooa can see Im town (not being mean, but shes wolf read me in 4½ games we played (I was only wolf in 1)) then you are having a serious skill issue delta (or are wolfing)
Im keeping you on your toes
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Xanjori wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:54 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:52 am
Im keeping you on your toes
Hell yea i dig
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Did you consider the possibility that could Esooa have TMI?

Xanjori
Stool Pigeon

Post by Xanjori »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 11:01 am
Did you consider the possibility that could Esooa have TMI?
Yes. Which TMI's me town anyway

Return to “Previous Hustles”