Re: Cyberpunk Mafia [Day 1]

Post by DrWilgy »

[VOTE: HOLLOWKATT] aubergine

Sorry for the rand
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
Aka: 0Ix, Phone0Ix

Post by Caitlin »

I mean I know Nanook somewhat

I played a game he hosted that ended yesterday. Porscha and Pyxxy were in that too, actually. We were the town in LyLo but I made the um wrong vote oops
Hey, I'm Caitlin. I've been playing mafia since 2018 and I mostly like setups that have 13-17 players and don't have that much power roles. I live in the Netherlands and I study economics & business economics :)

Also on MU my name is 0Ix, if you have seen me there
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:44 pm [VOTE: HOLLOWKATT] aubergine

Sorry for the rand
So I suppose this is just a joke that ppl make every game or something like that?
Hey, I'm Caitlin. I've been playing mafia since 2018 and I mostly like setups that have 13-17 players and don't have that much power roles. I live in the Netherlands and I study economics & business economics :)

tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 424

Post by tutuu »

lets see if we hit a bingo
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Well we already can't get the bottom left one, which does complicate things. We now need to acquire the mafia wins one or the 4-vote lead wagon to get a bingo. Obviously, I don't want a bingo. Surely at the Final 7 we can get the lead wagon of 4 votes. About that, is majority-ending-the-day-early enabled?

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

I mean that I don't want a mafia win

I do want a bingo

DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 223

Post by DrWilgy »

Caitlin wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:46 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:44 pm [VOTE: HOLLOWKATT] aubergine

Sorry for the rand
So I suppose this is just a joke that ppl make every game or something like that?
Hello Caitlin. A pleasure to make your acquaintance!

My name is DrWilgy and I am most definitely a doctor. How do you do?

Joke? Why would we joke about our condolences for our dear friend HK? Unfortunately they must die...

Oh how I shall weep and sing songs of their treachery.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Nice to meet you totally real doctor Wilgy. I'm doing fine although it's getting a bit late due to it being nearly 3 AM...

Also I saw you play in the champs, you played in the only game I actually specced! Normally I don't have a long enough attention span to spectate a game that I am not in

And a shame that our dear friend HK must die... :( :( :(

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 66
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Tutuu] aubergine

The team is Tutuu, Caitlin, Wilgy.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:03 pm [VOTE: Tutuu] aubergine

one day, seanzie-kun, one day
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Elaborate~

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

[VOTE: seanzie] aubergine

omgus for scumreading obvtown ic caitlin and me

i get that wilgy is hard to read and im apparently hard to read too (why? how am i not easy to read wtf guise) but scumreading caitlin here seems like a cardinal sin
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

mac reads me easily i think everyone else struggles reading me. oh and alison is good too. hally too
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Also to think all mafia posted already... The odds of that are like totally small >.<

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Caitlin wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:05 pm

Elaborate~
Tutuu's intro was clearly from a wolf. You started like a townie that has never played before, which made me think you were just town, but you've been playing since 2018. Coupled with your "I never talk a lot D1s on a new site" makes me think you're just wolfing, and going to try to obvtown because we don't know you and you can fake tone while being active as wolf. Wilgy voting right off the bat is weird (for Wilgy, especially using the trope line he did to vote), and them doing the doctor line directly to you in their second post makes me think they're going out of their way to do partner interactions. Your initial push towards Tutuu's awkward entrance also easily could be partner distancing.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

nvm sean town. sigh
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

its ok i misread u last game so ur forgiven for this one
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

I'm kinda silenced by the answer making sense
However
I strongly doubt someone would already seem to feel this strongly about a team, so it does give a - for you in my books
Also I mean it's true, I never talk a lot D1s on a new site. Nor have I been pretending to be new. I literally have in my bio that I'm playing since 2018. Does that give you the impression of someone pretending to be new...?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:18 pm its ok i misread u last game so ur forgiven for this one
I think you misread me more often than you read me correctly. What makes me town here?

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:19 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:18 pm its ok i misread u last game so ur forgiven for this one
I think you misread me more often than you read me correctly. What makes me town here?
hell naw. im good at reading u. ur just town does it rly matter what i say. u just see it or u dont (when u read ppl at this point). forcing is ur schtick, chilling is mine
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:24 pm
hell naw. im good at reading u. ur just town does it rly matter what i say. u just see it or u dont (when u read ppl at this point). forcing is ur schtick, chilling is mine
You strongly misread me last game, and you misread me in the game where you got added to mason chat.

Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 112

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:05 pm

one day, seanzie-kun, one day
Lol
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:25 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:24 pm
You strongly misread me last game, and you misread me in the game where you got added to mason chat.
in the sdn game i was townreading u up until u stopped playing normally and started goofing around none of us saw u do it as town before

and those were the only 2 (arguably 1.5) times ive misread u. and we've played a lot more than 4 games together lol
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:24 pm hell naw. im good at reading u. ur just town does it rly matter what i say. u just see it or u dont (when u read ppl at this point). forcing is ur schtick, chilling is mine
Cop out

Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 112

Post by Porscha »

Someone say it
Not me tho
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

porscha town
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:33 pmporscha town
coz shes chill

sean in obv town fake confidence meta

caitlin just obv town how do i even explain it. how tf do i explain the sky is blue. shes posting a ton. shes like.. bro do u ask picasso to explain why he drew the grass green? or u just vibe with it? asking and giving explanations for early game vibe reads just never accomplishes anything in my experience
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 48

Post by hollowkatt »

Caitlin wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:34 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:32 pm wow hubris much?
Uhhhh
I meannn
I'm not that good of a player or that likable of a person so all I can do is try to leave a good first impression... But it appears I left a bad one instead
Caitlin wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:37 pm Also Hollowkatt that was not a response to why you think I would specifically be a stilted townie

And Nanook, incase you ever plan on retracting the mafia claim; do you have any reads already?
no, it's not a response you like
your first impression is fine I'm taking the piss. So generally speaking I find people who are stilted fall into two buckets. One is noob/new to forum/new to this form of mafia, and the other is wolves. I don't think you're a wolf. Mostly for vibes reasons but in a nutshell you're not posting with an agenda that I can tell and you're not reaching for weird reads/niche reasons to read people.
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:37 pm asking and giving explanations for early game vibe reads just never accomplishes anything in my experience
only way this works is if u force it. ie u lowkey lie. otherwise u just cant explain gut reads. if u could easily explain them and if they had good accuracy then people would have to be ultra polarized and spill their alignments in 5 posts, i.e every game would be solved in 100 posts and u'd be a god
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:38 pm your first impression is fine I'm taking the piss. So generally speaking I find people who are stilted fall into two buckets. One is noob/new to forum/new to this form of mafia, and the other is wolves. I don't think you're a wolf. Mostly for vibes reasons but in a nutshell you're not posting with an agenda that I can tell and you're not reaching for weird reads/niche reasons to read people.
But I'm not a noob or new to forum (I have played MU and ToSFM) or new to this form of mafia...

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:39 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:37 pm asking and giving explanations for early game vibe reads just never accomplishes anything in my experience
only way this works is if u force it. ie u lowkey lie. otherwise u just cant explain gut reads. if u could easily explain them and if they had good accuracy then people would have to be ultra polarized and spill their alignments in 5 posts, i.e every game would be solved in 100 posts and u'd be a god
Eh
True
But if I have a gut read and am asked for an explanation I just say it's a gutread

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Caitlin wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:40 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:39 pm
Eh
True
But if I have a gut read and am asked for an explanation I just say it's a gutread
good luck with that, in my experience ppl get madge when i say that. some even say its a cop out excuse
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:41 pm good luck with that, in my experience ppl get madge when i say that. some even say its a cop out excuse
If that's a reference to me calling your earlier post a cop out, then I didn't realize you were referring to it being a gutread-

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

I'm going to bed, good night, and I'll be back tomorrow

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 118

Post by Spacedaisy »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:14 pm maybe we should policy chop the worst player in this game
I volunteer as tribute. I suck.

Also, I just ate a loaded mashed potato bowl for dinner and it was delicious. That is all.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i dunno hkatt's tells despite seeing him as both alignments multiple times so it'll be hard. same for kate

wilgy pyxxy nook falcon were the ppl i referred to as unreadable for me earlier. but now i decided im townreading falcon every game

i hope i can get a read on everyone else im not particularly worried i'll struggle. but i'll struggle a lot with those 6 5 names
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Caitlin wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:18 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:16 pm
Caitlin wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:14 pm I don't do drugs

I'm a rare Dutchie that hasn't even been to the red light district
Awe, you’re a Dutchie? We’re partial to Dutchies here, +1 to you. Also, welcome!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Spacedaisy wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:53 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:14 pm maybe we should policy chop the worst player in this game

Also, I just ate a loaded mashed potato bowl for dinner and it was delicious. That is all.
this + the avatar is just way too cute. i wanna townread the "That is all." i dunno if im biased due cuteness or if im correctly detecting the towny sentence
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Caitlin wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:30 pm I mean if it can be a custom title I suddenly don't mind being called that

I'd love having a custom title
I can make this happen if you really so desire.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

caitlin
sean
falcon
porscha
daisy
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Caitlin wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:51 pm I'm going to bed, good night, and I'll be back tomorrow
Tomorrow I'd like to hear from you re: my post that you asked me to elaborate on. Honestly, I'm a little surprised I didn't get a response already.

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Caitlin wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:19 pm I'm kinda silenced by the answer making sense
However
I strongly doubt someone would already seem to feel this strongly about a team, so it does give a - for you in my books
Also I mean it's true, I never talk a lot D1s on a new site. Nor have I been pretending to be new. I literally have in my bio that I'm playing since 2018. Does that give you the impression of someone pretending to be new...?
This was the reply

Apologies that it wasn't more clear

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:55 pm

this + the avatar is just way too cute. i wanna townread the "That is all." i dunno if im biased due cuteness or if im correctly detecting the towny sentence
Neither. It’s just me. I an naturally this cute.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

im more confident that daisy and cait are town nice
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

always spicy never boring
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Caitlin wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:39 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:38 pm your first impression is fine I'm taking the piss. So generally speaking I find people who are stilted fall into two buckets. One is noob/new to forum/new to this form of mafia, and the other is wolves. I don't think you're a wolf. Mostly for vibes reasons but in a nutshell you're not posting with an agenda that I can tell and you're not reaching for weird reads/niche reasons to read people.
But I'm not a noob or new to forum (I have played MU and ToSFM) or new to this form of mafia...
so ur wolfclaiming got it :beer:
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

town
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Kate wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 7:28 pmHello my people!
Sus [VOTE: Kate] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:08 pm

town
It was a very towny potato bowl indeed.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu