Moderator: Community Team

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
Aka: 0Ix, Phone0Ix

Re: Cyberpunk Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Caitlin »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:21 pm You gave HK a sliver of town lean earlier, how do you feel now that he's sitting on the sidelines a bit and pushing a wolf in baker, you & I theory?
I think it's possibly very opportunistic from HK; I feel like if HK is mafia, and they'd see a debate between 3 townies, they'd accuse there being a mafia in there, both to fit in - the convo already is about us after all - but already to set up some future wrong boots. Ofcourse this could come from town!HK but I don't rlly see much of a town motive. The problem is that I don't think you're town which obviously makes HK less sus
Hey, I'm Caitlin. I've been playing mafia since 2018 and I mostly like setups that have 13-17 players and don't have that much power roles. I live in the Netherlands and I study economics & business economics :)

Also on MU my name is 0Ix, if you have seen me there
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:21 pm I've lost count of how often Maf make entry posts like that, trying to appear loose & towny & easy going, while not really doing anything.
I mean that's literally how every player acts from ppl that are online at game start...? And unlike others, I actually tried to get the game going into content rightaway, so the last part clearly doesn't apply to me, but I also don't think it's a good accusation at all. Any player could do that behavior.
Hey, I'm Caitlin. I've been playing mafia since 2018 and I mostly like setups that have 13-17 players and don't have that much power roles. I live in the Netherlands and I study economics & business economics :)

falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 93

Post by falcon45ca »

Caitlin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:24 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:21 pm Why is Wilgy Maf?
I don't think Wilgy is rlly that sus?

I wanted an explanation and I figured Wilgy prob wouldn 't give one if I asked nicely so I voted them as incentive

As you can see, I changed my vote away already and have been pushing you, Kate, Nanook and Hollowkatt this page

Hmmmm, Kate eh?

[VOTE: kate] aubergine

@Kate There's a baby sitting a few feet away from me, and their mom isn't posting adorable pics of them on the internet. Imma call the cops
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:24 pm
Caitlin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:19 pm
Caitlin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:17 pm Blast this the moment there's an indication Baker & Falcon are TvT
It's funny because from my PoV, Hollowkatt now has made a situation where the 'atleast one wolf' does apply, but with Hollowkatt included, because if there's 3 townies then Hollowkatt looks very bad over it

An uncalled for 'has to be a mafia in it' isn't a very good look when it's on 3 townies after all-

So Hollowkatt, you better come with a very good explanation to avoid being the D1 elim~

Ah, I hadn't seen this yet.

Now I know how you feel, cheers
I had not yet seen this post when I re-explained

But yea; that's why I think it's possibly very sus

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:27 pm Hmmmm, Kate eh?
Indeed

I don't rlly like how she's just sitting on the sidelines asking for a summary, without rlly trying to do any solving on her own. She's just... there

falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 93

Post by falcon45ca »

OK Cait might be town
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:29 pm OK Cait might be town
Obviously >.>

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

[VOTE: Hollowkatt] aubergine

I personally don't intend on letting go of Hollowkatt just yet; especially because it ties the vote 2-2-2 and maybe 3 wagons is just what we need for more information

tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 424

Post by tutuu »

[v]hkatt[/v]
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

[VOTE: hkatt] aubergine
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu
cait
falcon

sean
daisy
porscha
belzy
baker

moving cait and falcon to ic

as for the lower posters cait, most people here are parents, lotta responsibilities, etc etc. post count rarely matters on syndicate with regards to alignment i think
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

@Seanzie where'd you go btw? Earlier you posted lots of spicy takes, but now you have been gone for a while

Also nice vote on Hollowkatt

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:35 pm as for the lower posters cait, most people here are parents, lotta responsibilities, etc etc. post count rarely matters on syndicate with regards to alignment i think
Ah
That's unfortunate
I guess I'm probably one of the youngest ppl here then oops

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Caitlin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:36 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:35 pm as for the lower posters cait, most people here are parents, lotta responsibilities, etc etc. post count rarely matters on syndicate with regards to alignment i think
Ah
That's unfortunate
yeah the average age is ppl in their 30s i think
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 223

Post by DrWilgy »

[VOTE: HK] aubergine

Allow me to join my friends.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:37 pm yeah the average age is ppl in their 30s i think
I feel a bit out of place than as immature 20 year old :P

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Caitlin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:39 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:37 pm yeah the average age is ppl in their 30s i think
cant be any more immature than zenon ur good pat pat
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 118

Post by Spacedaisy »

Caitlin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:28 pm
Indeed

I don't rlly like how she's just sitting on the sidelines asking for a summary, without rlly trying to do any solving on her own. She's just... there
It’s funny, I was just thinking this as I am reading in my catch up. I think I’ll move my vote back to [VOTE: Kate] aubergine.

I am slightly leaning town on Cait, Falcon, tutuu, and Wilgy.

Not sure about hk. I don’t understand why they got votes to begin with and their response to it seems very understated. I feel like I’d try to be chill about it like that if I was in that position and were bad.

In the end I am more familiar with Kate and I originally voted her since she had one post and wanted to encourage her to post some more. But it doesn’t feel like there is effort there I expect from her. Don’t worry about catching up Kate it’s mostly just Day 1 antics and Falcon is the only one really building a case. Just jump in and play from here because it’s probably going to come down to your gut anyway.

Honestly, there isn’t much to base anything on so it’s the best I’ve got at the moment.

Anyway, those are my current thoughts. They aren’t really worth much.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:03 pm Not sure about hk. I don’t understand why they got votes to begin with and their response to it seems very understated. I feel like I’d try to be chill about it like that if I was in that position and were bad.
What response...? I don't think they have replied? And they are being voted because they tried to force the lynch in me, Baker and Falcon, without much explanation

☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 53

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Friendly neighborhood host here this was supposed to happen at exactly halfway through D1 but I'm shit at running this

Votecount 0.2 God I'm such a good host

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hollowkatt
27%
Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Caitlin, DrWilgy, tutuu
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kate
20%
Voters: pyxxy, Spacedaisy, falcon45ca

Tutuu
7%
Voters: Seanzie

Porscha
7%
Voters: Belzy

Nanook
7%
Voters: baker
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 53

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:40 pm
you don't even know how old i am. I might just be acting my age.

I should probably stop responding to things in thread lol.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:42 pm

i know that ur 28-29 coz i aint got a goldfish memory unlike a certain nerd dummy

Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 115

Post by Kate »

Caitlin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:10 pm
Kate wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:34 pm Hi guys every time I come in here to catch up there 100+ posts. Can someone give me a summary so I can just start playing?

@tutuu I'm looking at you sugar pie honey bunch 🥰
You can be mafia too. 100 posts isn't much at all and asking for a summary isn't gonna help you solve -> no intention of solving
Um, hello Cait. I have intention of solving, take it easy...I had a shit ton of work this week (which I loathe) and I'm knee deep in another game.

Hiding is not my baddie game.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

@falcon45ca come on. I'm late, not bad.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

:pout: @Zephyrus EVERYONE IS PICKING ON ME!
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Kate wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:33 pm :pout: @Zephyrus EVERYONE IS PICKING ON ME!
@Zenon who the fuck is zephyrus??
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Kate wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:33 pm @falcon45ca come on. I'm late, not bad.
Also why you trying to get rid of me when I'm lhf?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:42 pm

You're a teeny tiny smol smol babieeeeeee.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 66
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

baker wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:49 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:24 am Hi @baker, can you please get an avatar when you get a second? My brain has trouble with question marks.
what do you think of this?
Works for me.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Caitlin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:08 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:03 pm Not sure about hk. I don’t understand why they got votes to begin with and their response to it seems very understated. I feel like I’d try to be chill about it like that if I was in that position and were bad.
What response...? I don't think they have replied? And they are being voted because they tried to force the lynch in me, Baker and Falcon, without much explanation
My point exactly
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

They have posted but not really reacted to the fact they’ve had votes on them from the jump and now are the lead wagon. I’d at least say something about it if I were in that position. Saying nothing looks fishy to me. A bit like, if I don’t move maybe they won’t notice me.

Has someone built an actual case for HK that just didn’t stick with me and I should revisit? Why did they end up with so many votes?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

baker wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:43 pm @falcon45ca

GOOFY 16 | FLUFFY 4
I don't care about goofy vs fluffy. Which of the posts have content? Which of the posts are pushing the game in the right direction?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Caitlin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:36 pm @Seanzie where'd you go btw? Earlier you posted lots of spicy takes, but now you have been gone for a while

Also nice vote on Hollowkatt
To the beach. It was quite nice. Afterwards I got a sandwich. Roasted broccoli, tangy garlicky mustard, smacked cucumber salad with peanuts, kraut and szechuan sauce on ciabatta, then panini'd until perfectly warm and delicious. It was also quite nice.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:37 pm
Ah
That's unfortunate
Are you calling me average?

Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 112

Post by Porscha »

Belzy wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:50 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:12 am
Belzy wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:59 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:38 am I do all that work and put in so many sweat and t ears and this is what I get. I see how it is
You are buddying me too much. W!Porscha probably thinks to pocket me.
How am I buddying you too much?
Just making sure I won't be fooled by blind love.
<3_<3 I should probably do the same, but alas, this is me: :keys:
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:10 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:37 pm
Ah
That's unfortunate
Are you calling me average?
I'll call you worse, if you want :3
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I think Baker deserves some scrutiny. Their goofy/fluff thing doesn't sit well with me. It kinda felt like they knew Caitlin's alignment already, assumed that since Caitlin has 25% of all the posts in the game that Caitlin was content-crazy, and then backtracked when they realized that they TMI'd Caitlin. Or they're partners with Caitlin, but I'm willing to put my mild Caitlin sus aside for now since I am in a small minority and it is possible it is a tone thing.

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Caitlin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:34 am
fingersplints wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:05 am Me and the kids have come down with a stomach bug. I’ll catch up and play as soon as possible
Oh damn
Good luck with that!
baker wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:50 am nah im good fam
Btw Baker, just curious. Are you Bakermir? Because I believe I have seen someone called that sometime
Porscha wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:14 am Sadsadsadsadsadsad
I don't wanna always sus you but you kindaaaaa feel diff from the MU game >.<
But I recall townleaning you for smth just a bit ago so you're prob town still
youre on my home turf. i'm more of a weirdo here because players on syndicate are better at reading people than people on mu are, so I'm much less likely to get sr'd for being a clown here, where I feel more comfortable

playing on mu gives me the heebie jeebies. you misspell a word and some dicknut will write a 2000 word essay on why that makes you a wolf and nothing is more stab-inducing than that
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:00 am
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:58 am Coo

Im also town so. And my first post wasnt awkward it was just a normal post spoken in a straight tone. Idk how u imagine my tone sounding like in ur internal monologues - {cait, belzy and sean} but it seems that ur off
It was 2 am for me and i had no energy if that helps paint the tone picture
the real tutuu never runs out of energy #fake
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:40 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:26 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:10 am This game has big "Clem breaks his streak of playing well" vibes uwu
why do you say that
The vibes
what about them
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Kate should probably be given a pass for now. They are a little flat, but that is NAI IMO. sin!Kate in Seven was active, just not as uhh... crisply solvy as town!Kate can be, so Kate is not activity-polarized or anything.

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:02 pm [VOTE: Porscha] aubergine

Lets throw Porscha off a boat somewhere in the northern pacific.
can I please at least request the atlantic? it's a bit warmer
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

HK is a fine wagon.

hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 48

Post by hollowkatt »

Caitlin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:16 pm Hollowkatt and Nanook also realistically prob contains a mafia; both make a read once in a blue moon - usually without explanation - and also either aren't voting or still have their first vote out there

Looking at Nanook more here because Hollowkatt had a townier start. I feel like town!Nanook would have done more atp, whereas mafia!Nanook could just let this thread state be bad
Mostly D1 is about finding townies more than it is finding wolves. If I can find a list of people I don't want to kill then (assuming I'm not bassackwards) all I need to do is chop everyone else yeah?

atm I'm good with tutuu, they're obvs. Baker was a sussy baka during their catch up.
Seanzie I am withholding a read on. Mostly b/c he hasn't asked for one. I think you're probably town and if so Falcon/Baker look more sus b/c of the way they're pushing on you (lhf/fluffy basically) which when it's the bulk of the case either comes from a wolf or comes from someone who's not really grokking the game. Either way it's a place to look.

Belzy I think is also town.
Caitlin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:17 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:16 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:52 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:54 pm catching up through p200 and all I learned was that Baker is a wolf.
im debating if i should continue trusting my baker townread or if i should townread hkatt here and trust him that baker is scummy. not sure whats the play
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:53 pm u could argue that baker is scum whos going for the white knight town cait play

maybe the safest play is to take away that cait is more reinforced townread and hold off on reading baker and hkatt for now
I think it's safe to say there's minimum one wolf between baker, cait, and falcon
Blast this the moment there's an indication Baker & Falcon are TvT
why do you say that?
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Caitlin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:19 pm
Caitlin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:17 pm Blast this the moment there's an indication Baker & Falcon are TvT
It's funny because from my PoV, Hollowkatt now has made a situation where the 'atleast one wolf' does apply, but with Hollowkatt included, because if there's 3 townies then Hollowkatt looks very bad over it

An uncalled for 'has to be a mafia in it' isn't a very good look when it's on 3 townies after all-

So Hollowkatt, you better come with a very good explanation to avoid being the D1 elim~
I said that because it's been a focus from falcon/baker for a hot minute and if they're wrong they're pushing you for what I feel are flimsy reasons indicating there may be a wolf behind the push. I lumped you in there because you're the one they're focusing on.
What makes you think all three of you are town to the point where you'd instagib me? like that's pretty damn confident.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:03 pm
Caitlin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:28 pm
Indeed

It’s funny, I was just thinking this as I am reading in my catch up. I think I’ll move my vote back to [VOTE: Kate] aubergine.

I am slightly leaning town on Cait, Falcon, tutuu, and Wilgy.

Not sure about hk. I don’t understand why they got votes to begin with and their response to it seems very understated. I feel like I’d try to be chill about it like that if I was in that position and were bad.

In the end I am more familiar with Kate and I originally voted her since she had one post and wanted to encourage her to post some more. But it doesn’t feel like there is effort there I expect from her. Don’t worry about catching up Kate it’s mostly just Day 1 antics and Falcon is the only one really building a case. Just jump in and play from here because it’s probably going to come down to your gut anyway.

Honestly, there isn’t much to base anything on so it’s the best I’ve got at the moment.

Anyway, those are my current thoughts. They aren’t really worth much.
mostly I'm used to carrying wagons early in the game so I don't typically pay much attention to them. Nanook is going to vote me and park there it's a thing he's done basically since our champs game last year. Tutuu had an opportunistic vote but the rest of their content has been super townie so I don't really care about that either. Wigly is random and does whatever he wants to do, again it's just kind of a thing that exists.
Finally there's Caitlin who is what I consider the only legit vote I'm carrying as her suspicion is at least explained and understandable.

ultimately it's a 4 vote wagon with one auto, one rando, one opportunistic, and one legit vote. Not a thing I'd actually concern myself with.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Caitlin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:04 pm There's literally so much fluff so to say that my ISO is the source of that is just BS, rlly

Burn Falcon's slot with fire
tbf wolf falcon probs woulda just tr'd you and not posted so I think its positive town points for falcon
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Caitlin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:08 pm
must be a new definition of the word force I'm not aware of. good to know.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

porscha can have a town lean, as a treat.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Caitlin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:16 pm Hollowkatt and Nanook also realistically prob contains a mafia; both make a read once in a blue moon - usually without explanation - and also either aren't voting or still have their first vote out there

Looking at Nanook more here because Hollowkatt had a townier start. I feel like town!Nanook would have done more atp, whereas mafia!Nanook could just let this thread state be bad
me no vote either tho

Return to “Previous Hustles”