Moderator: Community Team

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Re: Cyberpunk Mafia [Day 1]

Post by pyxxy »

Caitlin wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:58 am
pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:56 am if you chop me today and I flip scum then you have to assume that hollowkatt is town for the rest of the game
Errrrrr

Why would a townie ever propose this deal
exactly :slick:
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 50

Post by fingersplints »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:59 am also roxy's post makes me feel fine about possibly moving back to kate

if she's town it's roxy's fault if she's scum then I'm 2 for 2 baybeee

in the meantime spacedaisy hasn't reappeared so I'm content
Don’t like this. “If she’s town…. Blame someone else not me!”
Gro-oo-ovy
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
Aka: 0Ix, Phone0Ix

Post by Caitlin »

Porscha wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:54 pm tbf wolf falcon probs woulda just tr'd you and not posted so I think its positive town points for falcon
Ig maybe but I tend to feel like logic like this doesn't always apply. But I already mentally settled on not going for Falcon today
baker wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:49 am I assumed your emphasis on the read to be a reaction test towards hollowkatt.
No, it was just a townlean. Why would it be a reaction test? … What kind of reaction test involves a townlean, anyway?
baker wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:07 am It's time to dismount the hollowkatt wagon. Baker is here.

[VOTE: hollowkatt] aubergine
Ig atp the Hollowkatt wagon is def starting to swarm with people that could easily be mafia
Hey, I'm Caitlin. I've been playing mafia since 2018 and I mostly like setups that have 13-17 players and don't have that much power roles. I live in the Netherlands and I study economics & business economics :)

Also on MU my name is 0Ix, if you have seen me there
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:02 am
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:58 am
pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:56 am if you chop me today and I flip scum then you have to assume that hollowkatt is town for the rest of the game
Errrrrr

Why would a townie ever propose this deal
exactly :slick:
Okay then
Hey, I'm Caitlin. I've been playing mafia since 2018 and I mostly like setups that have 13-17 players and don't have that much power roles. I live in the Netherlands and I study economics & business economics :)

Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 120
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:59 am also roxy's post makes me feel fine about possibly moving back to kate

What about Roxy's post makes you feel fine voting for Kate?
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:56 am oooo that catchup was kinda fun

I would do a deal with y'all @Belzy and @tutuu

if you chop me today and I flip scum then you have to assume that hollowkatt is town for the rest of the game

no ifs ands or butts
What is your point?
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:57 am I hate pyxxys vote on daisy, i think daisy should be obv town

The world where HK and kate the top wagons are both town, and daisy is also town, scum pyxxy votes daisy here and avoids the heat of the top wagons imo

Also watch out for pyxxy guys hes a really slippery wolf. Consistently fools ppl
I actually didn't rlly mind Pyxxy's vote on Daisy much? At all, rlly
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:14 am Like its not a reaction test bcuz pyxxy acknowledges and admits unfair expectation, putting less pressure on daisy

Its not a scumread again coz of the aforementioned

This line "i acknowledge this is an unfair expectation" is just ultra scummy to me. Wolves write that all the time to not piss off people
I've also seen townies write stuff like that line but
That's the most sus about it I agree
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:32 am
Kate wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:34 pm
Kate wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:33 pm @falcon45ca come on. I'm late, not bad.
Also why you trying to get rid of me when I'm lhf?
Lol, Kate also mentioned the lhf bit.

So far Kate has been underwhelming. An absolute lhf. Town that has yet to contribute or sleeping wolf?

I will support the push on @pyxxy
[VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine

Because pyxxy did something fishy along being underwhelming.
This post is ultra weird lol
Tutuu: Kate and Pyxxy not SvS
Belzy: Okay, Kate is sus, but might be LHF, so I vote Pyxxy

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Gro-oo-ovy
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 424

Post by tutuu »

tutuu
cait - obv town, tons of posting, frustrated at getting scumread by falcon
belzy - obv town, imo exhausting questions due to diligence due to being town
falcon - obv town, should always be townread, diligence, theres solving

daisy - i think her tone is rly towny; non-chalant; rejected a townread due tone
porscha - i think town due to being chill; porscha is prone to being perpetually anxious; as scum she'd struggle hiding it more
sean - i think town due to the normal town sean where he makes up some reads and lies about being confident about them. that's what he's done every single town game so no reason to doubt it. i havent seen him copy it as scum in the 2 scum games ive seen of him. i also thought that his thoughts were interesting on tutuu/cait/wilgy being w/w/w even tho its pretty off and pretty pepe silvia
roxy - just town due to tone, seems consistent with past town games, i dig her reads too

wilgy - i dunno how to read him
finger - i dunno how to read her
kate - i dunno how to read her this game
baker - i had some towny pings but a lot of ppl are expressing a scumread so i need to take baker out. potentially whiteknighted town!cait from town!falcon
nook - i dunno how to read him
hkatt - i dunno how to read him. similar to baker. gut i wanna say town but he seems pretty calm and cordial which is generally scummy especially for hkatt imo and also im taking into account the scumreads placed onto him so im rejecting my gut townread here

pyx - i think he saw the v/v wagons at hkatt and kate and didnt want the heat and placed vote onto v!daisy. daisy is obv town for me but she can also be not a too difficult mischop for mafia here as her townyness isnt shown in the standard / expected way of a town to show, its an easy vote to make on daisy here. i hated it

i personally dont think pyxxy is w/w with hkatt and w/w with kate, as i predict that pyxxy would be bussing them if he's mafia, as he loves bussing in general + recent game mafia bussed hardcore and stole a won game from town so he'd be biased to bus even more imo
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Caitlin wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:07 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:57 am I hate pyxxys vote on daisy, i think daisy should be obv town

The world where HK and kate the top wagons are both town, and daisy is also town, scum pyxxy votes daisy here and avoids the heat of the top wagons imo

Also watch out for pyxxy guys hes a really slippery wolf. Consistently fools ppl
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:14 am Like its not a reaction test bcuz pyxxy acknowledges and admits unfair expectation, putting less pressure on daisy

This line "i acknowledge this is an unfair expectation" is just ultra scummy to me. Wolves write that all the time to not piss off people

So far Kate has been underwhelming. An absolute lhf. Town that has yet to contribute or sleeping wolf?

Kate is absolutely not LHF. That’s what’s weird to people who know her. Absolute opposite of LHF
Gro-oo-ovy
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:55 am Seanzie in an ISO doesn’t read great. Lots of redirection and fluff. It’s day 1 so I can give some leniency here

Tbd scum lean
Now I wonder whether or not people who townread Sean, actually have ISO'd Sean, or only read his posts by reading the thread, cuz I did ISO Sean also and scumread him too.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:09 am

Kate is absolutely not LHF. That’s what’s weird to people who know her. Absolute opposite of LHF
I don't know Kate. As far as I know I never played with her.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

re: kate lhf or not lhf i think there are some definition differences that are causing miscommunication

one definition of calling someone a lhf is to basically call them a noob

another definition of calling someone a lhf is say that theyre slanking (low posting) in this particular game

ive seen people use both definitions here and thats what causing discord from the looks of it
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Is it still weird if you knew I never played with Kate before?
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:57 am roxy feels town to me

im fine with poeing everyone else including baker who im taking out of townreads now due to lot of ppl grievances with them
Yea Roxy had a pretty decent entry, I agree
pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:51 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:07 am Also pyxxy and hkatt not w/w i predict w pyxxy would bus hkatt here
tutuu don't take this the wrong way but I almost feel like this post TMIs hollowkatt as town
^
Imo it's weird how Tutuu is basing so much off of Hollowkatt/Kate being TvT while having both in the orange tier of their readslist

If Tutuu is mafia, good look on all of Pyxxy, Hollowkatt and Kate
fingersplints wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:55 am Seanzie in an ISO doesn’t read great. Lots of redirection and fluff. It’s day 1 so I can give some leniency here

Tbd scum lean
Also still not a fan of Seanzie's early theory, I still don't rlly believe that they believed it as strongly as they appeared to be, which is a scumtell I once heard

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:09 am Kate is absolutely not LHF. That’s what’s weird to people who know her. Absolute opposite of LHF
This game she does kinda seem LHF tho tbh?

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

The definition I use for LHF is just that they're easy to vote out (particularily, as town)

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Caitlin wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:13 am Imo it's weird how Tutuu is basing so much off of Hollowkatt/Kate being TvT while having both in the orange tier of their readslist
im taking into account that i could be wrong so im not going all in on my reads but leaving myself room for error
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:13 am re: kate lhf or not lhf i think there are some definition differences that are causing miscommunication

another definition of calling someone a lhf is say that theyre slanking (low posting) in this particular game

ive seen people use both definitions here and thats what causing discord from the looks of it
Town Kate falls into non of these categories
Gro-oo-ovy
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:08 am sean - i think town due to the normal town sean where he makes up some reads and lies about being confident about them. that's what he's done every single town game so no reason to doubt it. i havent seen him copy it as scum in the 2 scum games ive seen of him. i also thought that his thoughts were interesting on tutuu/cait/wilgy being w/w/w even tho its pretty off and pretty pepe silvia
Oh. Well, that disregards my scumread on Sean then

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:14 am
Caitlin wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:13 am Imo it's weird how Tutuu is basing so much off of Hollowkatt/Kate being TvT while having both in the orange tier of their readslist
im taking into account that i could be wrong so im not going all in on my reads but leaving myself room for error
You are however still voting Pyxxy :eyes:

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:15 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:13 am re: kate lhf or not lhf i think there are some definition differences that are causing miscommunication

its not wrong to say kate is low posting this game relative to her normal post count
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Kinda rlly liking Fingersplints' posts; may be a bit early to say but they can prob take up one of my top town spots.

Pyxxy is hard to say, I only sus them for their posts of late page 10 with the odd deal and shifting the blame, but the reasons they are actually accused for I don't agree at all and would even be a bit townie for Pyxxy

So yea; confusing. Baker also isn't looking good which in return makes Hollowkatt look better and it's also possible mafia!Tutuu is TMI's Hollowkatt town so... Hm...

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Caitlin wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:15 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:14 am
You are however still voting Pyxxy :eyes:
yeah he's my scumread

i colored hkatt and kate orange regardless coz as i said i could be wrong on pyx scum and/or i could be wrong that he wouldn't bus
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Caitlin wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:14 am
fingersplints wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:09 am Kate is absolutely not LHF. That’s what’s weird to people who know her. Absolute opposite of LHF
I disagree but to each their own.
She is one of the best mafia hunters out there. She’s sharp and intuitive. I won’t vote her just because of the LHF comment. But it does give pause
Gro-oo-ovy
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Caitlin wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:14 am
So far Kate said to be invested in another game, and not yet in this one. Kate so far shown no interest in playing this game, is waiting for a later moment to do so, I guess. Because I am not fam with her, I cannot say what that all says about her.
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

[VOTE: Nanook] aubergine

I still don't hate this vote

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

sean and pyxxy's votes are abominations to me im cool with everyone else's votes
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Kate has been slanking so far, and I have zero meta on her
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:02 am

Don’t like this. “If she’s town…. Blame someone else not me!”
do you not remember playing with me at all?

you really think I make level 0 posts

you really think I don't think very very very clearly about my posts

get out of here with this weak sauce backpacking all reaction no opinion post
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:15 am

So only a wolf Kate would slank on d1, you say?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:05 am

- I scumread kate atm
- but kate has explained that she's busy rn
- my afk townie guard dog started growling
- roxy says kate not really lhf
- I trust roxy's read of kate's play given their history + me playing with both of them before
- I am once again willing to vote kate
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:06 am
pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:56 am oooo that catchup was kinda fun

I would do a deal with y'all @Belzy and @tutuu

if you chop me today and I flip scum then you have to assume that hollowkatt is town for the rest of the game

no ifs ands or butts
What is your point?
You both disliked me not just going for a full reaction test
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:19 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:07 am Also pyxxy and hkatt not w/w i predict w pyxxy would bus hkatt here
If there is wolf in them, then it think pyyxxy rather than HK.

I can see that.
so I reaction tested both of you

gottem
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:32 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:05 am

- I scumread kate atm
- but kate has explained that she's busy rn
- my afk townie guard dog started growling
- roxy says kate not really lhf
- I trust roxy's read of kate's play given their history + me playing with both of them before
- I am once again willing to vote kate
Thanks for the point by point answer. It is interesting to me, because I am on the fench between voting you or Kate. Also still have Sean in my mind.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

@tutuu are you trying to play more sane this game? what's up
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:08 am tutuu
cait - obv town, tons of posting, frustrated at getting scumread by falcon
belzy - obv town, imo exhausting questions due to diligence due to being town
falcon - obv town, should always be townread, diligence, theres solving

daisy - i think her tone is rly towny; non-chalant; rejected a townread due tone
porscha - i think town due to being chill; porscha is prone to being perpetually anxious; as scum she'd struggle hiding it more
sean - i think town due to the normal town sean where he makes up some reads and lies about being confident about them. that's what he's done every single town game so no reason to doubt it. i havent seen him copy it as scum in the 2 scum games ive seen of him. i also thought that his thoughts were interesting on tutuu/cait/wilgy being w/w/w even tho its pretty off and pretty pepe silvia
roxy - just town due to tone, seems consistent with past town games, i dig her reads too

wilgy - i dunno how to read him
finger - i dunno how to read her
kate - i dunno how to read her this game
baker - i had some towny pings but a lot of ppl are expressing a scumread so i need to take baker out. potentially whiteknighted town!cait from town!falcon
nook - i dunno how to read him
hkatt - i dunno how to read him. similar to baker. gut i wanna say town but he seems pretty calm and cordial which is generally scummy especially for hkatt imo and also im taking into account the scumreads placed onto him so im rejecting my gut townread here

pyx - i think he saw the v/v wagons at hkatt and kate and didnt want the heat and placed vote onto v!daisy. daisy is obv town for me but she can also be not a too difficult mischop for mafia here as her townyness isnt shown in the standard / expected way of a town to show, its an easy vote to make on daisy here. i hated it

i personally dont think pyxxy is w/w with hkatt and w/w with kate, as i predict that pyxxy would be bussing them if he's mafia, as he loves bussing in general + recent game mafia bussed hardcore and stole a won game from town so he'd be biased to bus even more imo
this post is gonna bear fruit in 3 days

don't forget to water it every day

💦💦💦
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:09 am

oh interesting

maybe this is confusion on my part

for me lhf is a game-by-game trait but also a cross-game trait, and I was seeing Kate as lhf just in this game earlier pre-roxy post, not like a common Kate Trait ™

but it's interesting if you and roxy are saying kate is just _never_ lhf. ever.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

fuck me why did I scroll down
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

*didn't
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Caitlin wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:13 am If Tutuu is mafia, good look on all of Pyxxy, Hollowkatt and Kate
Cait town regardless of the alignments of me (pyxxy), tutuu, hk, and kate

this is solving
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:36 am @tutuu are you trying to play more sane this game? what's up
Yeah; well im not trying thats just my current mood :-) its too hot outside i have no energy to be a clown
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:43 am
pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:36 am @tutuu are you trying to play more sane this game? what's up
Yeah; well im not trying thats just my current mood :-) its too hot outside i have no energy to be a clown
too real

rising seas threaten native clown habitat
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Expected 102F in a few days with 38% humidity fuck me
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:45 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:43 am
too real

rising seas threaten native clown habitat
Lmao

Also threaten the cheese munching weed smoking bike riding crackhead over there
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

So apparently Kate is this high profile Mafia player...

So when Kate is saying: "Also why you trying to get rid of me when I'm lhf?"

To those who got meta on her: is this AI, and if yes: which one?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:38 am💦💦💦
pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:59 am 🍑
interesting
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:46 am Expected 102F in a few days with 38% humidity fuck me
The only thing I know about Fahrenheit is that 100+ is hot.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:49 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:46 am Expected 102F in a few days with 38% humidity fuck me
39C
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:50 am
39C
The horror. You will melt away.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:51 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:50 am
39C
The horror. You will melt away.
me and the polar ice caps too buddy

ur smart ass soon:

Return to “Previous Hustles”