Don't Starve Mafia [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Okay, once more, and this time with feeling.

Poll ended at Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:00 pm

Belzy
No votes
falcon45ca
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
25%
Lime Coke
33%
motobot
17%
Porscha
No votes
Ricochet
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
Zenon
No votes
Dragonfly (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
25%

Total votes: 12
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 234

Re: Don't Starve Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Ricochet »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:17 am @Zenon has been posting without having read her role pm just clarifying and remembering for myself too to not read into what shes said so far as ai
Hm? How do you figure she hasnt?
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 387

Post by tutuu »

Ricochet wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:31 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:17 am @Zenon has been posting without having read her role pm just clarifying and remembering for myself too to not read into what shes said so far as ai
U get ur role pm by joining epi's discord server. Then u wait for him to assign u to ur channel. Zenon started posting itt 1 min after joining the server. She isnt assigned to her channel yet i see her name being white and not red, she doesnt have the role "Character" like others yet. Epi is asleep. This is similar to how Martin caught Lime posting without having read his role pm
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 266
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

I'm like 97.8% sure that talking about this breaks some kind of OGI rule
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Did you read it now? Who are your wolfmates?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 am
im 100% sure talking about it can't be any worse than you actually doing it

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:35 pm I AM TOWN!

We can't stop here...this is bat country
falcon also posted this without having read his alignment
☆Princess Abigail☆

Actually doing what? Playing the game lol?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Wtf even

ImageImage

motobot
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 16
Aka: Moto

Post by motobot »

[VOTE: turkey leg] aubergine
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:49 am Actually doing what? Playing the game lol?
How can we read you if you play without actual knowledge of your alignment?
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm town. Glad we got that out of the way. Now play the fucking game and stop being weird about me for choosing to play it

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 130
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:31 am Im trying to remember what i townread rondo for and i forgot
Lol
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:35 am
Ricochet wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:31 am
U get ur role pm by joining epi's discord server. Then u wait for him to assign u to ur channel. Zenon started posting itt 1 min after joining the server. She isnt assigned to her channel yet i see her name being white and not red, she doesnt have the role "Character" like others yet. Epi is asleep. This is similar to how Martin caught Lime posting without having read his role pm
Not a defense of neon just an fyi if you have been paying attention I was posting without knowing my role pm at the start because I had no clue there was a discord till tutuu mentioned it
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:16 am
Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 am
im 100% sure talking about it can't be any worse than you actually doing it

Tbf I think posting without knowing your role pm is equally against the spirit of the game
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:08 am I'm town. Glad we got that out of the way. Now play the fucking game and stop being weird about me for choosing to play it
I need neither expletives nor accusations thrown at me for pointing that you played blindfolded mafia for half a day and it's void of any proper mafia reading, thanks.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Ricochet wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:16 am
Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:08 am I'm town. Glad we got that out of the way. Now play the fucking game and stop being weird about me for choosing to play it
I need neither expletives nor accusations thrown at me for pointing that you played blindfolded mafia for half a day and it's void of any proper mafia reading, thanks.
I agree with the non pointy parts of this statement and also want to say to save on postage

I had assumed I was vt because no role pm and now I have a role pm so any change in behaviour before and after feel free to read into at your own peril
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

It's probably best if we just refrain from discussion relating to the discord hub in general.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Some impressions:

I think the dialogue surrounding tutuu is probably the game's most chewable to this point. Regarding tutuu herself: I place greater priority on her belief in her approach than the perceived logic of that approach. The mechanics of this game already offer complexity, and folks are bound to interpret them differently (i.e., how they work, and how they reflect on people). If tutuu is just trying to find a starting point from which to build a theory of the game, then that's a good thing -- and that has been my impression.

I also think S~V~S and Ricochet have been reasonable in expressing doubts about the same thing. I don't sense opportunism in their handling of tutuu, and for all I know they could be right. Regardless, once again it is the belief in one's own viewpoints that matters.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 74

Post by DrWilgy »

gm.

[VOTE: Food] aubergine

[VOTE: JJJ] aubergine

That is all. Good day.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Vivax wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:20 am
Ricochet wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:40 am Page two and the mech talk is fine, I suppose. Easy pocket material, tho, especially with the prevalent "ooh tutuu is town for mechtalking this much" sentiment.

Tutuu still bit wishwashy or just plain derpy now with the whole "town be swag and not pick food" but then "oh wait getting increasingly hungry will lose game for town" progression.

Ping on Rondo asking to be grouped with the mechtalkers. For what? Or what kind of cred?

I don't think the game will be faultily designed (especially with this being an Epig game) as to reach a mechanical loss i.e. fX town being starved or mafia hogging all the protections each time.
I'm not too fond of this post for its structure. Could be excessively designed to appear contributive. The suspicion on Rondo and the reaction OMGUS is interesting if it goes further, otherwise I could see them both doing some early distancing with this.
This seems a bit cooked to me. Orange just strikes me as an odd perspective given the Rico post being addressed, and red made my left eyeball do that thing it would normally do if I were sitting in a restaurant and heard some guy nearby on a date start talking about how women really are unprompted

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:32 am gm.

That is all. Good day.
Hi Wilgy! Why!

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:34 am

That is all. Good day.
Hi Wilgy! Why!
Because you are food and I was told to vote food.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:45 am tutuu
martinwp69
jay
scotty

svs
rico
rondo
My initial impressions are quite similar, albeit for different reasons. I don't quite have a clear impression of Rondo yet, and I don't think I'd "blue" Scotty, but otherwise right on.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:37 am

That is all. Good day.
Hi Wilgy! Why!
Can I safely expect to be thoroughly licked?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:38 am
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:37 am

That is all. Good day.
Hi Wilgy! Why!
Can I safely expect to be thoroughly licked?
Only if you are tasty food.
Image Image Image
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 47

Post by falcon45ca »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:32 am
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:35 pm I AM TOWN!

We can't stop here...this is bat country
falcon also posted this without having read his alignment

That is incorrect.

I'm always town
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 47

Post by falcon45ca »

JJJ is town
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[VOTE: vivax] aubergine

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Vivax wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:05 am If I were mafia here I'd rush the weapons and tools. There's no drawbacks and having to beat players into their own demise with a carrot or a turkey leg is a possible but unlikely future. Surely, they don't want villagers with light.

Ergo, why is this a post:
tutuu wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:29 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:28 pm [VOTE: Pick] aubergine
enjoy the townread
Or this one.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:53 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:39 pm [VOTE: rabbit] aubergine pls & thank yew
Porscha picking the only meat on the menu? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :think:
Is this a mafia whoopsie? Over-the-toppish and then not quite accurate. Different purpose.

Since I don't want to starve, I'll take this one.

[VOTE: Blue Mushroom] aubergine
This post pings me too. It seems to convert debatable mechanical viewpoints into gotchas.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 160
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:47 am View and vote even
:haha:
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Vivax has three posts rn, all with certain reads (yay on paper).

Post #1 is a bit of a mix(ed bag) of mechtalk, AI claim and hopping on some pings.
The claim that he would steal the protections as wolf strikes as rushed in rationale, i.e. omitting the downside of gaining hunger votes in the process (he stated there would be no "drawbacks" in fact). Is Vivax the type of wolfplayer who would, indeed, steal town benefits and dare to play with vote weights on? Who knows. Anyway, this statement only leads to WIFOM, if judged seriously. "I would" / "I would never". Mkay.
The ping on tutuu is not much at all. (At worst it was probably a total skim of tutuu's other posts)
The ping on Rondo is without much (in-game) sense to what was already a Rondo statement without much (in-game) sense.

Post #2 was on me and I found it funny. I mean, as far as what I've said, I thought I was pretty reasoned and surveyed different aspects. But the funny side of his angle - probably hasn't played with me (at all? not much?) - is that I am indeed a monument of excess in verbiage and reasoning.

Post #3 was on Scotty and I kind of vibe of it. Scotty's sus is one thing, but his phrasing that SVS would be overly cautious in her mechtalk feels a bit ech. It doesn't feel unreasonable of Vivax to see it this way or point it out.

In relation to JJJ's take, I don't (or didn't) feel as pinged by these posts. #1 is probably the worst. The other two give the vibe of invested play and reading into undertext.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:59 am
Ricochet wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:48 am Define ”again”.
You and scotty have tried to soft scum me this game. I see some team work
makes the dreamworld

Don’t get too hungry, mr spear. K?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

die_meatbaby wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:09 am Good morning everybody :)
I think for now on I have to stay up till middle of the night, because all I can choose is Food and Food.
[VOTE: green mushroom]
Welcome to the game!

Pretty suspicious choosing food.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Vivax wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:05 am If I were mafia here I'd rush the weapons and tools. There's no drawbacks and having to beat players into their own demise with a carrot or a turkey leg is a possible but unlikely future. Surely, they don't want villagers with light.

Ergo, why is this a post:
tutuu wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:29 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:28 pm [VOTE: Pick] aubergine
enjoy the townread
Or this one.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:53 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:39 pm [VOTE: rabbit] aubergine pls & thank yew
Porscha picking the only meat on the menu? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :think:
Is this a mafia whoopsie? Over-the-toppish and then not quite accurate. Different purpose.

Since I don't want to starve, I'll take this one.

[VOTE: Blue Mushroom] aubergine
Meh. I don’t find it Wilgy, just advantageous in any alignment. More that I’d find wolves standbackish to appear like they’re considering all angles. Which is why I’m reading rondo as town. Because he just went for that shiny weapon

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Vivax wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:20 am
Ricochet wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:40 am Page two and the mech talk is fine, I suppose. Easy pocket material, tho, especially with the prevalent "ooh tutuu is town for mechtalking this much" sentiment.

Tutuu still bit wishwashy or just plain derpy now with the whole "town be swag and not pick food" but then "oh wait getting increasingly hungry will lose game for town" progression.

Ping on Rondo asking to be grouped with the mechtalkers. For what? Or what kind of cred?

I don't think the game will be faultily designed (especially with this being an Epig game) as to reach a mechanical loss i.e. fX town being starved or mafia hogging all the protections each time.
I'm not too fond of this post for its structure. Could be excessively designed to appear contributive. The suspicion on Rondo and the reaction OMGUS is interesting if it goes further, otherwise I could see them both doing some early distancing with this.
already don’t think Vivax/Rico are w/w. I don’t think this post comes from a partner engaging their partner

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Vivax wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:33 am Scotty's vote on SVS is

U N D E R W H E L M I N G

in my opinion
Were you expecting something

O V E R W H E L M I N G?

[VOTE: BETTER INGREDIENTS BETTER PIZZA PAPA JOHNS] aubergine

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:21 am
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:45 am I think of the people that have posted thus far, SVS looks the least towny to me. Feels like she’s being careful and can’t quite get her feet wet
I’ve spent my time in thread poking the high poster and questioning their pet theory and motivations.

You know those wrinkles you get on your feet when you’ve been in the water too long?

My feet have them. Pretty wet dude.
Shame.

Should’ve gotten yourself the umbrella in time

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:22 am
S~V~S wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:21 am
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:45 am I think of the people that have posted thus far, SVS looks the least towny to me. Feels like she’s being careful and can’t quite get her feet wet
I’ve spent my time in thread poking the high poster and questioning their pet theory and motivations.

You know those wrinkles you get on your feet when you’ve been in the water too long?

My feet have them. Pretty wet dude.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

die_meatbaby wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:24 am @@tutuu
Why did you vote on me? I literally made 2 posts what supect you about that. Didn't really start here and already got a vote??
I’m surprised you chose mushroom over the meat tbh

What’s your background with mafia, meatbaby?

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Scotty what's your view of Vivax in isolation?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:37 am
Vivax wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:33 am Scotty's vote on SVS is

U N D E R W H E L M I N G

in my opinion
Join the club.

At this point imma [VOTE: Tutuu] aubergine

She is giving me overwhelming steering vibes, and the fact that she’s doing it in a way that draws clear lines based on an arbitrary criteria, I don’t see the town in that ad of right now.
Well-reasoned and I can’t fault you for this vote.

Well-reasoned SVS can be so tricksy.

SVS, what is your read of me? Do you think I am being disingenuous?

☆Princess Abigail☆

Ricochet wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:16 am
Oh what a joke. I was 4 pages behind I'm not gonna sit with my hands tied because I didn't get a ping or notification until 4 pages into this game.

A wolf will fake towniness. A town will be towny. I didn't play against the spirit of the fucking game by playing the fucking game. This is such a dumb take and honestly insulting.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

My WiM is significantly dead... so that's cool.

ImageImage

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:15 am I'm surprised nobody has pushed me for only 11 posting
Actually, I’m more scum leaning you now because you haven’t posted any gifs in your first page of posts or shown that solving snark I come to expect from town Zenon

Meta is fluid tho, so it’s a base level read

☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:28 am
Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:15 am I'm surprised nobody has pushed me for only 11 posting
Actually, I’m more scum leaning you now because you haven’t posted any gifs in your first page of posts or shown that solving snark I come to expect from town Zenon

Meta is fluid tho, so it’s a base level read
Amusingly... not gif posting is one of my scum tells

ImageImage

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:43 am
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:17 am

I don't think Tutuu was towny for the mech talk alone. Normally I'm one of the many people who hates mech talk. But I felt like the way Tutuu went with it was at least done in a positive way to use to at least try to clear people using it.
Yeah, but it could be used both ways, and when I pointed it out to her, she was like, "I didn't think of that" and kept doing it. Waaah. I don't like it.
die_meatbaby wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:24 am @@tutuu
Why did you vote on me? I literally made 2 posts what supect you about that. Didn't really start here and already got a vote??
This ^^

Also, allowing someone new to us to get their feet wet (to use Scottys metaphor) before yeeting them is an old school courtesy I would like to see more of, although I won't fault others for not following it.
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:55 am
S~V~S wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:28 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:52 am actually svs seems more scummy to me here if looked thru a "traditional" lens whereas usually she has always seemed townie to me looked thru the same lens when shes mafia. so sure she can be town. why not

i disagree with her on a lot of the mech analysis but her insistence on arguing seems townie

why not what the hell. take the townread
I’m arguing because I don’t like how you set your idea up as THE idea, if you get my drift. Like insisting on saving something you’re positioning as a civ item for Sean before he even posted. I’m only on page three so not sure if he posted yet as of now.

How do you know he’s even town? Just because he gets NK early a lot doesn't mean he randed town here.

And townreading people based on a pretty flawed theory bugs me to bits.
I didnt insist on people listening to me. Im just playing dude. Im just sharing my reads.

As i said if sean was mafia i wanted to weaken him by making him pick the bad non-food items. Theyre all worse than food for everyone.

You are entitled to your own wrong opinion that my evaluation/reads is flawed. 🤷
I would disagree in that I feel that you are trying (rather hard, imo) to steer the thread and have your opinion be the prevailing one.

So for now my vote stays where it is. It could also go to Scotty, he fell right onto it without any critical thinking whatsoever, but I am not a "No U' fan; if I sus two people for the same thing, I'll go with the one who isn't the OMGUS vote.

Linki and a second "No Reason Whatsoever" vote for Meatbaby (I just can't with the whole name lol, sorry Meatbaby). So so sus.

Off to work, bbl.
Ah ok you addressed all of what I just previously said RE omgusing and your suspicion of me.

I’ll think about it. Don’t town read you, but I don’t think you’re a slam dunk by any means

☆Princess Abigail☆

But also amusingly I wouldn't have even known if I was scum at that point since that's public knowledge that people were just allowed to bring up and talk about in thread which frankly shouldn't have happened and is disgusting I will now use it.

ImageImage

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:31 am But also amusingly I wouldn't have even known if I was scum at that point since that's public knowledge that people were just allowed to bring up and talk about in thread which frankly shouldn't have happened and is disgusting I will now use it.
I can understand your frustration. It's an unfortunate thing in an unusual situation. Remember we have mods though! I believe in Zenon to be a force for Good Vibes.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

☆Princess Abigail☆

I will behave now. Sorry for lashing out.

I do not like being accused of playing against the spirit of the game that genuinely hurts me because of some old mafia wounds.

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”