Don't Starve Mafia [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Okay, once more, and this time with feeling.

Poll ended at Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:00 pm

Belzy
No votes
falcon45ca
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
25%
Lime Coke
33%
motobot
17%
Porscha
No votes
Ricochet
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
Zenon
No votes
Dragonfly (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
25%

Total votes: 12
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 266
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Don't Starve Mafia [Day 2]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:33 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:21 am Belzy is like kinda the only player I trust right now. Wrong on me but I fully understand the thought process and its towny. The indignation is heckin towny AF. I think the genuine emotion around asking a legitimate question and only getting joke answers is like real and towny and I would be upset to because I find that happens a lot here and that's antithetical to a team game when someone is seeking genuine clarification.

Blah blah I also don't like that everyone responded to this by saying "they were joking" instead of like really understanding why the feelings were there and valid blah blah

I think this will be my jumping off point. Belzy is my life raft.

I genuinely believe post restriction abilities are always wolf sided and generally are always wolf PRs therefore I think Rico is town however there is a juxtaposition with the fact that I think it was me and Porscha were wolfing together don't remember who else and we used our post restriction abilities on ourself so I am acutely aware of that.

I think the poll removal ability is likely wolfy I think the caster is wolfy I should say the recipient is likely town. I do not know who cast and who received I'm inclined to think that the intent was to make Martin look worse because they recurve substantial suspicion yesterday

I do not think that the thread state is good I think wolfs are rolling us I think the thought process is bad I think this game is hard and I donut know how to fix it but something is wrong.

LAMIST

Hopefully this post gets some thought going I tried I want interaction pls don't ignore me

Back to work
i'm sorry? what makes you think there is a post restriction ability?
Logic. I mean like literally why else would Rico be playing the way they have today. No shot this was a conscious choice.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:36 am I also townlean belzy
I'm town locking Belz until FX *shrugs*

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 214
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Re: Don't Starve Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Lime Coke »

Porscha wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:33 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:56 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:54 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:53 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:50 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:48 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:42 pm

You wouldn't sheep sean on a rico read for your own benefit would you

You wouldnt download a car, would you
Nah I had this read myself but Seanzie kind of explained it a bit better than I can.
So... did you say it first?
Nah Seanzie said it first but I was voting Rico after all of that.
LMAO OKAY SOOO my point stands!
Does it really matter though if this is right and Rico ends up flipping mafia? Especially when I was voting there most of Day 1, annnnd the rest of town decided to build Vivax vs Scotty wagons?
well that all depends on if I think rico would flip mafia and you wouldn't, doesnt it

like it's just a hypothetical world, I don't know what will happen

this just feels like a weird deflection to get me off your back. Like I wouldn't stop you from trying to solve by suggesting your entire line of thinking is pointless if rico flips town, and now that i'm thinking about it, it sort of just reeks of tmi that you are suggesting that to me with no suspicion of me too

[VOTE: LimeCoke] aubergine
Because I know that if I'm right on Ricochet, and help vote him out, you will still come up with more excuses to call me mafia and not take the simple read and call me town for simply making the right vote and getting out mafia.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 218

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:42 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:31 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:21 am instead of like really understanding why the feelings were there
i can assure you everyone understood
I can assure you if that was true the response would not have been lol its just a joke stop being emo
zenon telling everyone else to not be emo

ex dee
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

You could literally ask Zenon on my views in bussing, in that I hate doing it and think it's always done unnecessarily.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:44 am
ok thanks for sharing lol
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:43 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:21 am Belzy is like kinda the only player I trust right now. Wrong on me but I fully understand the thought process and its towny. The indignation is heckin towny AF. I think the genuine emotion around asking a legitimate question and only getting joke answers is like real and towny and I would be upset to because I find that happens a lot here and that's antithetical to a team game when someone is seeking genuine clarification.

Blah blah I also don't like that everyone responded to this by saying "they were joking" instead of like really understanding why the feelings were there and valid blah blah

I genuinely believe post restriction abilities are always wolf sided and generally are always wolf PRs therefore I think Rico is town however there is a juxtaposition with the fact that I think it was me and Porscha were wolfing together don't remember who else and we used our post restriction abilities on ourself so I am acutely aware of that.

I think the poll removal ability is likely wolfy I think the caster is wolfy I should say the recipient is likely town. I do not know who cast and who received I'm inclined to think that the intent was to make Martin look worse because they recurve substantial suspicion yesterday

I do not think that the thread state is good I think wolfs are rolling us I think the thought process is bad I think this game is hard and I donut know how to fix it but something is wrong.

LAMIST

Hopefully this post gets some thought going I tried I want interaction pls don't ignore me

Back to work
Logic. I mean like literally why else would Rico be playing the way they have today. No shot this was a conscious choice.
then why wouldn't he just say it through the meme like he has done with everything else?
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 387

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:21 am instead of like really understanding why the feelings were there
I can assure you if that was true the response would not have been lol its just a joke stop being emo
all of us understood belzy was upset. none of us were disrespectful to them. it was as innocent joke as it can get

some people get emotional 1000 times easier than others. but its not other peoples responsibility to walk on eggshells and coddle them in extremes. every person holds accountability for their own emotional state. relinquishing control over your emotional state and convincing yourself other people are responsible for your emotions sounds like a bad idea. i wouldnt want other people to control me, feels suboptimal
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Like I feel it's unfair to me that you literally say "I see Brad do towny things but then realize he can do it as a wolf."

Like, do you do this with anyone else?

@Porscha
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:47 am
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:48 pm

Nah I had this read myself but Seanzie kind of explained it a bit better than I can.
Does it really matter though if this is right and Rico ends up flipping mafia? Especially when I was voting there most of Day 1, annnnd the rest of town decided to build Vivax vs Scotty wagons?
well that all depends on if I think rico would flip mafia and you wouldn't, doesnt it

this just feels like a weird deflection to get me off your back. Like I wouldn't stop you from trying to solve by suggesting your entire line of thinking is pointless if rico flips town, and now that i'm thinking about it, it sort of just reeks of tmi that you are suggesting that to me with no suspicion of me too

Because I know that if I'm right on Ricochet, and help vote him out, you will still come up with more excuses to call me mafia and not take the simple read and call me town for simply making the right vote and getting out mafia.
so you're gonna use your tmi to suggest to me that i am incapable of reconsidering my reads before we have any flips.
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:37 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:21 am I do not think that the thread state is good I think wolfs are rolling us I think the thought process is bad I think this game is hard and I donut know how to fix it but something is wrong.
i think motobot is wolf. but then i dont know who are his wolf mates

thread state was even worse d1. 100 times worse d1
Yes and I was a part of that I'm aware. I stand by my emotions but not the way I acted upon them. I have the brain development of a 15 year old and while it's not something I can actively control its something I'm aware of and mindful of and I'm disappointed in myself. However I actually think the thread state today is worse. It's clear wolfs rolled through town yesterday but still here today the thread state feels stagnant reads aren't developing I feel like we are just where we were yesterday.

ImageImage

Ricochet
Posts in topic: 234

Post by Ricochet »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:03 am
Rico is honestly just town unless this is a fake restriction and I donut think it is
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:50 am Like I feel it's unfair to me that you literally say "I see Brad do towny things but then realize he can do it as a wolf."

@Porscha
yes? that's the nature of the game? it isn't unfair at all for me to think you're wolfing, I dont understand your perspective at all. you're pre flipping scenarios just to try and get me to change my read on you and it isnt' effective
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:38 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:35 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:33 am i'm sorry? what makes you think there is a post restriction ability?
all of rico's posts
I guess it's possible. but the confidence of which it was said threw me, cuz I was just reading rico as joking around

it didn't occur to me that he *couldnt* post normally
I mean why would someone make the cocos decision to continue to post in that manner while being PoE.

I feel like Rico cares more than to get themself killed for a meme.

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:51 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:21 am I do not think that the thread state is good I think wolfs are rolling us I think the thought process is bad I think this game is hard and I donut know how to fix it but something is wrong.

Yes and I was a part of that I'm aware. I stand by my emotions but not the way I acted upon them. I have the brain development of a 15 year old and while it's not something I can actively control its something I'm aware of and mindful of and I'm disappointed in myself. However I actually think the thread state today is worse. It's clear wolfs rolled through town yesterday but still here today the thread state feels stagnant reads aren't developing I feel like we are just where we were yesterday.
i dont disagree with that. i attribute it to general lack of activity which is typical. nothing much we can do
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Ricochet wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:52 am
Rico is honestly just town unless this is a fake restriction and I donut think it is
like does this not imply that it is fake?
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:50 am

so you're gonna use your tmi to suggest to me that i am incapable of reconsidering my reads before we have any flips.
We literally had a light game on MU where I had a huge hand in getting rid of 3 out of the 4 maf players in the game, and you still decided to vote me in F3 for whatever reason.

So sorry to say, but I don't have much faith in you reconsidering your reads in general, specifically on me.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:52 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:33 am i'm sorry? what makes you think there is a post restriction ability?
all of rico's posts
I guess it's possible. but the confidence of which it was said threw me, cuz I was just reading rico as joking around

I mean why would someone make the cocos decision to continue to post in that manner while being PoE.

I also don't think anyone in their right mind is going to wolf read him because of it, just like you aren't. so he clearly isn't in danger from it
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:48 am

ex dee
That is like the opposite of what this post says though

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:55 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:50 am

We literally had a light game on MU where I had a huge hand in getting rid of 3 out of the 4 maf players in the game, and you still decided to vote me in F3 for whatever reason.

So sorry to say, but I don't have much faith in you reconsidering your reads in general, specifically on me.
that's fine - i'm not trying to convince YOU that you're wolfing lol
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:52 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:50 am Like I feel it's unfair to me that you literally say "I see Brad do towny things but then realize he can do it as a wolf."

@Porscha
yes? that's the nature of the game? it isn't unfair at all for me to think you're wolfing, I dont understand your perspective at all. you're pre flipping scenarios just to try and get me to change my read on you and it isnt' effective
No but I feel like it's unfair that you do it damn near every game to me regardless of what I do.

Like i don't understand what I did to you to do it constantly.

There are players out there that are way better wolf players than I am but I feel like you don't give that handicap to them when playing with them.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:48 am You could literally ask Zenon on my views in bussing, in that I hate doing it and think it's always done unnecessarily.
If LC flips a wolf they are town locked this is true and based and real

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:44 am
ok thanks for sharing lol
Your welcome

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:57 am

ex dee
stop being emo doesnt equal you telling someone to stop being emo? lmao
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:49 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:43 am

LAMIST

Back to work
then why wouldn't he just say it through the meme like he has done with everything else?
Generally speaking post restrictions are expressly unable to speak about the restriction.

ImageImage

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Like I get that I've misread you in games too, but I'm still trying to find you as town in games.

I don't feel like you do the same to me.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:58 am

ex dee
she was saying that thats what i said

i didnt quite say that, i did say that i townread belzy due to being emo

i also laughed, but i laughed at porscha's post, and generally i find trolling amusing. i didnt laugh at belzy's expense
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:49 am
all of us understood belzy was upset. none of us were disrespectful to them. it was as innocent joke as it can get

some people get emotional 1000 times easier than others. but its not other peoples responsibility to walk on eggshells and coddle them in extremes. every person holds accountability for their own emotional state. relinquishing control over your emotional state and convincing yourself other people are responsible for your emotions sounds like a bad idea. i wouldnt want other people to control me, feels suboptimal
This response is exactly the problem.

It was an innocent joke implies the feelings weren't valid

People get emotional abs we shouldn't need to coddle them is putting the blame on someone who's feelings are entirely valid instead of ownership on the responsibile party.

Like maybe Belzy doesn't care as much as I do but this response is entirely dismissive and is not okay period.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Ricochet wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:52 am
I too like donuts can I have one?

ImageImage

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

@Zenon

Who do you have in total as your town?
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:53 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:51 am

i dont disagree with that. i attribute it to general lack of activity which is typical. nothing much we can do
There's plenty we can do. I do not agree that just because syndicate has lower activity than other places on the net we are resigned to be unable to change the thread state.

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:02 am This response is exactly the problem.

People get emotional abs we shouldn't need to coddle them is putting the blame on someone who's feelings are entirely valid instead of ownership on the responsibile party.

Like maybe Belzy doesn't care as much as I do but this response is entirely dismissive and is not okay period.
i used to think this way and i used to throw tantrums every game

i read a book and i stopped thinking that way and i stopped throwing tantrums

im going to send you the book after the game
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Just wanna ask that before I go to sleep.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:56 am
all of rico's posts

I also don't think anyone in their right mind is going to wolf read him because of it, just like you aren't. so he clearly isn't in danger from it
Sure but my point is that in most cases a post restriction is wolf sided so thusly Rico having it is >rand townie

Therefore Rico being a lead wagon is not beneficial and in fact actively a problem.

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:03 am i used to think this way and i used to throw tantrums every game

if u never challenge your emotions u are never going to stop having tantrums. u cant control other people but u can control urself
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:58 am

ex dee
The post says that other people aka not me had a response to Belzy that was the equivalent of telling Belzy to stop being emo

And that I personally think that was a gross response.

ImageImage

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine

I'm just gonna step back on the Rico wagon for a bit on that since there's townreads thrown on there that I'm not understanding. But I'll listen.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:58 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:52 am

@Porscha
No but I feel like it's unfair that you do it damn near every game to me regardless of what I do.

Like i don't understand what I did to you to do it constantly.

There are players out there that are way better wolf players than I am but I feel like you don't give that handicap to them when playing with them.
brad I need you to understand that isn't some personal vendetta I have against you, you didn't "do anything" to me, I am of course always suspect of people who are good at mimicking their town play when wolfing, it isn't about being unfair, it's about how well I am able to read you. if that's how you really feel then just accuse me of skill gap or something, don't do this cry baby shit to me lol
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:03 am @Zenon

Belzy like that's it

I have leans on

You
Porscha
Tutuu
Rico
Martin

Everyone else is in my lean scum pile which is like just people I currently don't town read essentially.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:03 am

Like this is just the emotionally correct way to respond to someone being upset *shrugs*

Ownership of how your actions make other people feel is important.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Like I'm a dumb bitch who does emotionally reactive things that upset people

I've certainly made mistakes in ignoring others respective desires to stop interacting with me and I know that their feelings were valid and I should have approached them more cautiously

ImageImage

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:08 am

Belzy like that's it

I have leans on

You
Porscha
Tutuu
Rico
Martin

Everyone else is in my lean scum pile which is like just people I currently don't town read essentially.
Alright that's fine.

Could just throw in Martin to my townlist and hope it's right.

Rico I'm backing off of.

I don't know who to vote out then at that rate.
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:06 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:03 am i used to think this way and i used to throw tantrums every game

if u never challenge your emotions u are never going to stop having tantrums. u cant control other people but u can control urself
I mean like...I don't think this is a fair assessment of my emotional state in general.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:07 am [VOTE: unvote] aubergine

I'm just gonna step back on the Rico wagon for a bit on that since there's townreads thrown on there that I'm not understanding. But I'll listen.
I like this post a ton. LC can be town instead of town lean but not lock town status yet.

ImageImage

MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 163
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Since this appears to be discussed for some length, I thought I would share my own perspective on things. Maybe you all will find it interesting and/or has something to learn from. Or maybe some of you will think I'm a fool. Who knows. I generally apply it to only myself though, since I can't really reliably expect others to follow the same behavior.

Personally, I'm of the belief that follows a quote that ends up something like this:

"....now nobody intended it, but that's what happened."

At the end of a day, if someone is in pain then they are in pain, regardless of intention. Someone has to heal things up or nobody will. Now I'm not saying we all should be walking on egg-shells or whatever, but I'm usually of the strong opinion of expressing care after harm occurs unintentionally. That may mean expressing more care the next time such a mistake is bound to happen, adjusting behaviors to make that less likely with said person. That might mean apologizing. That might mean treating that person differently. Ultimately, at the end of the day, something must be done to prevent further harm and (if reasonably possible) to right a wrong. In social contexts though I do think it can be really tricky to avoid the first occurrence of harm without just training everyone to be telepathic mind-readers capable of anticipating every form of offense imaginable.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:11 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:08 am

Belzy like that's it

I have leans on

You
Porscha
Tutuu
Rico
Martin

Alright that's fine.

Could just throw in Martin to my townlist and hope it's right.

Rico I'm backing off of.

I don't know who to vote out then at that rate.
Neither do I honestly. I was hoping I'd get some clarity overnight but my misunderstanding of certain aspects of the game means my night 1 was effectively useless

ImageImage

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Lime Coke wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:08 pm Alright so here's how we do this.

Town:
Tutuu
Jayjayy
WhopWhoop (Porscha)
Sean...Seanzie
Ze...non
Die_diee
Martin

Part of me wants to try to culminate and try to sponge townreads from part of my towncore, so hopefully I can get those from certain people?
This but added Martin to it just now.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:13 am

Since this appears to be discussed for some length, I thought I would share my own perspective on things. Maybe you all will find it interesting and/or has something to learn from. Or maybe some of you will think I'm a fool. Who knows. I generally apply it to only myself though, since I can't really reliably expect others to follow the same behavior.

Personally, I'm of the belief that follows a quote that ends up something like this:

"....now nobody intended it, but that's what happened."

At the end of a day, if someone is in pain then they are in pain, regardless of intention. Someone has to heal things up or nobody will. Now I'm not saying we all should be walking on egg-shells or whatever, but I'm usually of the strong opinion of expressing care after harm occurs unintentionally. That may mean expressing more care the next time such a mistake is bound to happen, adjusting behaviors to make that less likely with said person. That might mean apologizing. That might mean treating that person differently. Ultimately, at the end of the day, something must be done to prevent further harm and (if reasonably possible) to right a wrong. In social contexts though I do think it can be really tricky to avoid the first occurrence of harm without just training everyone to be telepathic mind-readers capable of anticipating every form of offense imaginable.
I will never call someone a fool or whatever for explaining how they feel on any subject and their own personal take

I think this response is nuanced and probably just like a more well developed take on what I'm effectively trying to say. Like I think it's just a more adult and thought out and better way to approach emotional harm than how I feel but in the same vein. Thank you.

ImageImage

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Oh you have Belzy as your top town.

I'll leave them alone as well then.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:05 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:56 am
all of rico's posts

Sure but my point is that in most cases a post restriction is wolf sided so thusly Rico having it is >rand townie

Therefore Rico being a lead wagon is not beneficial and in fact actively a problem.
okay then push someone else?

sidenote, you literally played a game with post restrictions that wolves applied to themselves too...

Return to “Previous Jobs”