Don't Starve Mafia [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Okay, once more, and this time with feeling.

Poll ended at Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:00 pm

Belzy
No votes
falcon45ca
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
25%
Lime Coke
33%
motobot
17%
Porscha
No votes
Ricochet
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
Zenon
No votes
Dragonfly (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
25%

Total votes: 12
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: Don't Starve Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Seanzie »

Belzy wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:27 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:34 pm It's worth noting that Lime is actually at 5 votes right now even though it doesn't look like it in the poll. Moto is a double-voter and Lime has 1 hunger vote from D1.

If things don't change before EoD, I'll probably move to Creature since that's a better flip than Lime IMO. I'd also support a Wilgy wagon.
What made you okay w/lynching Wilg and Creature?
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:21 am
Belzy wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:53 am Imo eod2 creature and wilgy looked very towny. Jjj didnt got there, and lynched town twice. Also Sean usually looks better with his votes.
Which votes of mine do you have an issue with?
Your vote on Wilg. Could you elobarate that and your eod2?
I wasn't okay with eliming Creature. I preferred Creature over Lime, but that was well-before the vengeful stuff, and I was mostly trying to keep a Rico wagon viable, until it was clear it wasn't, and then voted Wilgy because Rico wagon died, and it was between Creature/Wilgy/Lime and no one seemed to notice that Lime wagon was bigger than it looked because of vote shenanigans. This was all before the Creature!Vengeful, Wilgy!Suicidal thing though. I'd love to say if I would have been around for that I would have changed my vote, but meh... I hoped Wilgy might flip scum (even though honestly Creature was clear town for voting themself... even though I had already seen their flip when I read EoD so it is hard to say if that isn't just confbias).
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Re: Don't Starve Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Seanzie »

Belzy wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:30 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:26 am
Belzy wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:37 am
Ricochet wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:32 am Not sure how much you can make out of EOD2 which resorted to a coordinated lynch, with odds of a vengeful hit on wolf.

Counter-wagon also town.

It's at the very least possible wolves stayed off or didn't jump (or didn't jump late) on the Creature wagon or didn't prove too shifty in their vote intention.

You voted late and outside wagons. Why?
Creature's eod2 was extremely town, Wilgy's too. Ppl didn't decide to go elsewhere instead, that includes jjj. Imo we should have cfd elsewhere. Me and martin tried motobot.
How do you feel about Lime Coke?
Not my preferred lynch. Would you lynch there?
No, but they were the most viable non WIlgy/Creature wagon at EoD, and I'm curious as to why you didn't go there if you felt so strongly about the other two wagons. Why go onto Moto who had no votes, vs Lime that had like 3 or 4?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 234

Post by Ricochet »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:17 am [
You know, I believe that you actually think your sprawling post is NAI... and the fact that you feel caught for the wrong reasons is dripping out of the seams here.
I believe my sprawling posts and word salads are slightly more town-not-meeting-standards than mafia-poor-effort.

You have already received testimony from a civ (tutuu) that these posts are frequent practice of mine.

I get "word salad = bad! wolf! get him!" more often than not, but that's just my testimony.

I don't offer strong townreads and wolfreads (nor find it easy to), but that's just my testimony.

As for the latter part of your take, feel free to tunnel and reverse psych everything I do, what can I say.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:20 am
Ricochet wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:55 am [VOTE: Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream] aubergine
*throws subtle shade re: No flint/wood*

*avoids flint/wood*

Uh huh...
I don't embrace hunger. I've been hounded and wagoned for two Days already. I have to also contemplate getting a vote bleed if I will vote Lime once more. So nothing is stress-free for me to embrace starting Days with invisible votes.

On the protection perspective, does the mafia have any reason to not leave me hanging (or push themselves for my mislynch)?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:25 am
Ricochet wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:32 am Not sure how much you can make out of EOD2 which resorted to a coordinated lynch, with odds of a vengeful hit on wolf.

Counter-wagon also town.

It's at the very least possible wolves stayed off or didn't jump (or didn't jump late) on the Creature wagon or didn't prove too shifty in their vote intention.

Lime was also a viable CW up until close to EoD. You don't see Creature as a possible Lime!Save?
Wasn't asleep and would need to retrace the progression, but it seems that Lime wagon died out. 2-vote wagon is not viable close to EOD, on paper, no.

I can look into a steer from Lime scenario, yes.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

3-vote wagon, oops, forgot about motobot's vote value.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Ricochet wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:56 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:20 am
Ricochet wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:55 am [VOTE: Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream] aubergine
*throws subtle shade re: No flint/wood*

*avoids flint/wood*

Uh huh...
I don't embrace hunger. I've been hounded and wagoned for two Days already. I have to also contemplate getting a vote bleed if I will vote Lime once more. So nothing is stress-free for me to embrace starting Days with invisible votes.

On the protection perspective, does the mafia have any reason to not leave me hanging (or push themselves for my mislynch)?
Meh... I admit that my point here wasn't very good.

Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 149
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:47 am

Counter-wagon also town.

Creature's eod2 was extremely town, Wilgy's too. Ppl didn't decide to go elsewhere instead, that includes jjj. Imo we should have cfd elsewhere. Me and martin tried motobot.
No, but they were the most viable non WIlgy/Creature wagon at EoD, and I'm curious as to why you didn't go there if you felt so strongly about the other two wagons. Why go onto Moto who had no votes, vs Lime that had like 3 or 4?
I see. I didn't scumread LC.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Ricochet wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:58 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:25 am

Counter-wagon also town.

Lime was also a viable CW up until close to EoD. You don't see Creature as a possible Lime!Save?
Wasn't asleep and would need to retrace the progression, but it seems that Lime wagon died out. 2-vote wagon is not viable close to EOD, on paper, no.

I can look into a steer from Lime scenario, yes.
Ricochet wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:59 am 3-vote wagon, oops, forgot about motobot's vote value.
Lime was a 5 votes, tied with Wilgy/Creature for a while (granted, this included a hunger vote on Lime).

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Belzy wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:07 am

Counter-wagon also town.

So you believed all three wagons were town, and decided to vote a 4th wagon that has been afk pretty much all game once Creature claimed vengeful, essentially assuring Creature would go over but couldn't shoot you since there is no way that wagon would grow big enough to overtake them?

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:12 am

Counter-wagon also town.

So you believed all three wagons were town, and decided to vote a 4th wagon that has been afk pretty much all game once Creature claimed vengeful, essentially assuring Creature would go over but couldn't shoot you since there is no way that wagon would grow big enough to overtake them?
Confused both by the disaccord in Belzy's "not my preferred lynch" together with "no wolfread"

and by Seanzie's questioning of Lime not having been chosen as the third wagon, in light of him having not lynched there (at all).
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Ricochet wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:20 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:12 am

Confused both by the disaccord in Belzy's "not my preferred lynch" together with "no wolfread"

and by Seanzie's questioning of Lime not having been chosen as the third wagon, in light of him having not lynched there (at all).
I know my thoughts on Lime. I want to know where Belzy's head is at.

Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 214
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

@Seanzie

Do you have any thoughts on you being alive this long while going after Rico this entire time?

Don't you think if you were right you're probably dead by this point instead of SVS and Tutuu?
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Also do you have a possible second mafia read or are you just focused on Ricochet at this point?
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Ricochet wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:58 am
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:56 am Heading to sleep if anyone has questions for me please ask I'll try to answer when I get up.
Why are you mafia? Any regrets? Concede, please?
Also I forgot but I'm pretty sure talking about conceding is illegal so, don't do that.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

@Seanzie

Also last thing if Rico is town here who is TMI'ing the dude town?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:13 am
Ricochet wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:58 am
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:56 am Heading to sleep if anyone has questions for me please ask I'll try to answer when I get up.
Why are you mafia? Any regrets? Concede, please?
Also I forgot but I'm pretty sure talking about conceding is illegal so, don't do that.
I was jesting.

Why would it be “illegal” to “talk” about anything game-related?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:11 am @Seanzie

Do you have any thoughts on you being alive this long while going after Rico this entire time?

Don't you think if you were right you're probably dead by this point instead of SVS and Tutuu?
I do have some tinfoil that the Tutuu kill and me being alive might point to Jay, but NKA is all sorts of wifomy with 3-4 people calling the shots.
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:12 am Also do you have a possible second mafia read or are you just focused on Ricochet at this point?
Honestly, I'm pretty dead set on Rico right now and don't really want to get distracted from that. Dude should have been elimmed two days ago IMO, and I don't really want to push anywhere else until he is flipped. Too easy to get distracted that way.
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:14 am @Seanzie

Also last thing if Rico is town here who is TMI'ing the dude town?
I have an answer to this, but I don't want to share it re:distraction.

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:02 am
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:12 am Also do you have a possible second mafia read or are you just focused on Ricochet at this point?
Honestly, I'm pretty dead set on Rico right now and don't really want to get distracted from that. Dude should have been elimmed two days ago IMO, and I don't really want to push anywhere else until he is flipped. Too easy to get distracted that way.
zzz
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

My plans for Day 3:

1. [VOTE: Lime Coke] aubergine, imma take the bleed

2. Analyse the EoD vote progression.

3. Make a grand case on someone.

4. Bail on 2 and 3 if people go with Sean the Tunnel Digger and decide to flip me.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Ricochet you realize that I'm like the dude that's act trying to figure that you're town based on certain points of the game instead of just hard tunneling you out of the game.

If I feel like you're actually hunting then I'm fine with leaving you alone and not voting you.

But if you're just going to vote me, and just have an OMGUS when you don't deserve it one bit because you're not towny at all, then I'm going to have to kill you to get you out of the way.
die_meatbaby
Posts in topic: 28
Aka: DMB

Post by die_meatbaby »

[VOTE: Pimento Cheese Sandwich] aubergine
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Like one of my pet peeves in mafia legit are people that just resort to OMGUS when they do nothing at all throughout the game.

I'm one of the more generous readers you'll see, so if you did a lick of anything towny then I can find you town.

But you're not doing that at all.
die_meatbaby

Post by die_meatbaby »

[VOTE: Martin] aubergine
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:26 am Like one of my pet peeves in mafia legit are people that just resort to OMGUS when they do nothing at all throughout the game.

I'm one of the more generous readers you'll see, so if you did a lick of anything towny then I can find you town.

I made a Day 2 case on you, I’m not OMGUSing you.

That you found it context-splitting (don’t think it was, since it was your votes track) and garbage, it’s your prerogative.

Your case on me is what exactly - and you went as far as guilty’ing me for having had three reads on three town - and for not doing whatever towny stuff you demand of me. Shrug.

Sean is probably town tunneler. You are likely wolf sheeper.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

At least two people did reads on me and on your takes on me that “finding me to have done nothing” (nothing at all!) is not a charitable take.

And when I don’t go with such disingenousness, the OMGUS card is taken out. Ok.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Time's up.

Good news, gang: this day won't be aimless. :noble:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:06 pm Probably a good look for meatbaby too, even if they clearly had frustrations with tutuu
I lied.

I have a 1-shot watcher ability, and I watched tutuu last night. meatbaby visited her.

[VOTE: die_meatbaby] aubergine
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Hopefully I wasn't transparent when I emphasized meatbaby's associations a bit extra earlier, but I doubt it

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I still intend to complete my associations chart, because it remains a valuable resource for when I am gone -- but the meatbaby associations are the most pertinent and important today.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Indeed I will expand on meatbaby vs. everyone in greater detail, and hopefully we can have some kind of dialogue about those interactions so that I can share my perspectives and consider yours while I am still here.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Ricochet wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:37 am
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:26 am Like one of my pet peeves in mafia legit are people that just resort to OMGUS when they do nothing at all throughout the game.

That you found it context-splitting (don’t think it was, since it was your votes track) and garbage, it’s your prerogative.

Your case on me is what exactly - and you went as far as guilty’ing me for having had three reads on three town - and for not doing whatever towny stuff you demand of me. Shrug.

I am a little confused about Rico's push here on Lime over me. It kinda makes me wonder if one of Rico's partners is someone who knows me well enough to know that I'll fight hard in a thunderdome. I suppose it's also possible that this is a 300 iq distancing play and scum!Lime is about to hose us tomorrow after we flip scum!Rico, but meh... that's a tomorrow concern.

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

This will help to start the turnaround in this game, but with the mountain of civilian bodies it doesn't win anything yet. So engagement is critical. Sometimes these kinds of red check mechanics cause a day to turn into a snoozefest, and it's important that we avoid that.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:18 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:06 pm Probably a good look for meatbaby too, even if they clearly had frustrations with tutuu
I lied.

I have a 1-shot watcher ability, and I watched tutuu last night. meatbaby visited her.

Oh, well that's something.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Meatbaby] aubergine

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

meatbaby/Belzy association

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:10 am I kinda have reasons for half the thread not to vote for. Creature is not on that list. I could vote for Wilg and moto too, I guess. Die meatball maybe too iirc.
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:22 pm
Creature wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:20 pm Why is Belzy town?

Why is die_meatball town?
What do you think?

That's it. meatbaby never mentioned Belzy. I have no reason to dissociate them. The first post in there could be vaguely player salad with meatbaby as the classical "maybe" tacked on at the end.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I lied.

Well my case (no. 3) was on you, but I guess that’s a bail.

[VOTE: diemeatbabe] aubergine
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

meatbaby/falcon association

die_meatbaby wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:28 pm [VOTE: Creatur] aubergine
If this is true that creature hates playing mafia it obvious that he don't want to write here so much.

Again barely anything to mention. falcon never mentioned meatbaby. The one post in here is a response to my ISO review of falcon (but says nothing about falcon), so that's goofy. Anyway I am not dissociating them.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Ricochet wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:35 pm Well my case (no. 3) was on you, but I guess that’s a bail.

[VOTE: diemeatbabe] aubergine
It will be a relief to spare everyone and myself the obligatory tinfoil, understandable as it may be. :smile:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:21 pm
Ricochet wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:37 am

I am a little confused about Rico's push here on Lime over me. It kinda makes me wonder if one of Rico's partners is someone who knows me well enough to know that I'll fight hard in a thunderdome. I suppose it's also possible that this is a 300 iq distancing play and scum!Lime is about to hose us tomorrow after we flip scum!Rico, but meh... that's a tomorrow concern.
Why is it beyond reason that I find you to have made at least a case effort (instead of a piggyback on the case’s core idea) and that you just exhibit the worst towntunnel instead of wolf hounding me into demise?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

meatbaby/Lime Coke association

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:21 am [VOTE: Die_Meatbaby] aubergine

Not sure how much I believe in it but want my vote somewhere.
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:08 pm Townread:
Scotty
Tutuu
JJJ

Townlean:
Zenon
Martin

[VOTE: Die Meat baby] aubergine
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:14 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:12 pm I won’t endorse voting for meatbaby on D1
@Vivax how many games have they played?
Or even @die_meatbaby can answer themselves.

Either way, would love a check in and more posting from them.
TBH I don't like the JJJ or Tutuu wagons either. So I'd rather go meat_baby.
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:10 pm If I had a reads list it would look somewhat like...

Townread:
Scotty
Tutuu
JJJ
Zenon
Sean

Townlean:
SVS
Die_meat
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:08 pm Alright so here's how we do this.

Town:
Tutuu
Jayjayy
WhopWhoop (Porscha)
Sean...Seanzie
Ze...non
Die_diee

Part of me wants to try to culminate and try to sponge townreads from part of my towncore, so hopefully I can get those from certain people?
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:00 pm Porscha I'm not voting due to SVS legacy.

Die_meat I'm not voting due to Tutuu saying she wouldn't vote them after their outburst on Day 1.

Hold on what else is there.
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:13 pm Soooo

Not Voting:
Zenon (Not on the poll, haaaa!)
Porscha
Die_MeatB
Belzy
Martin (?)

Seanzie and JJJ are on the brink unless they've been significantly off as town this game.

Ricochet I'm loosening my grip on and just looking elsewhere.

It's between Falcon, Rondo and Motobot.

And I kinda hate that POE ngl.

I mentioned this interaction earlier as one that had me torn. meatbaby never mentioned LC, so we rely entirely on LC's decent volume of stuff to make a judgment. The first three posts show an [apparent] willingness of LC to go after meatbaby on Day 1 before they showed up with their tone of angst. Then LC moved to a town read. At level 1, that progression is teammate-compatible. Still, LC was not alone in having that progression, and I don't really fault it. I'd feel irresponsible dissociating them entirely on the basis of this material. I don't think LC would be my first guess though. For this more than may any other interaction I would love to have others' takes.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm working today, sort of, so I will continue soon. Let's get this ship righted, folks. :nicenod:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

[VOTE: Unvote] aubergine

I have no idea if majority is on but I'll sit back and let this day play out.

Unfortunate my read there got messed up by the outburst.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I don't believe this game has any kind of hammer

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

[VOTE: Die_Meatbaby] aubergine

In that case.
die_meatbaby

Post by die_meatbaby »

I lied.

First I would kill tutuu in N1 if I was Wolf when I would give no fuck to get caught and still if I would give a fuck about getting caught I wouldn't kill tutuu because you all would think of me as wolf. Also as Mafia I would kill Seanzie in N1. Since D1 I see him as a strong Player. But you can vote me out if you want. I feel so alone as Townie here, because you all play like wolf. It seems like everybody is lying here, also it doesn't matter if you have one Townie less anymore. They will win anyways with this kind of Townmembers
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Checking w/w associations makes more sense now and I could look into myself.

Checking the vote progression EOD2 is also still something worth doing.

Both could send me into overheat, tho.
I confess procrastinating is still a convenient option. :P
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:54 pm [VOTE: Unvote] aubergine

I have no idea if majority is on but I'll sit back and let this day play out.

Unfortunate my read there got messed up by the outburst.
That “but” makes it sound you’ll sit out regardless.

Hammer mechanic is easy to find out on the Host opener, there’s nothing complicated about that it.

Why would you not vote to flip this?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Lime is bamboozeld wolf or makes the worst kind of moves a town could do to not look shady, swear to God.

“Hey look an outed wolf. I’ll let it play out.”

da heck
Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 149
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

[VOTE: die meatball] aubergine

Return to “Previous Jobs”