JJJ's Bad First Dates Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Re: JJJ's Bad First Dates Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Cape90 »

Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:00 am can someone tell me if there's a button to iso people in this site?
1. there is this button called "posts in topic" and it links to each players ISO (though it's backwards compared to MU)
2. go to The Hustle II or whatever under Active Mafia Games. Click the blue Replies button link next to the thread, this will bring up a pop up with everyone's names sorted by post count and you can click on each of the links to ISO everyone. This works for every thread.

the ladder is hard to explain without pictures but whatever

@Rem
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Guillotine wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:34 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:25 am
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:05 am sean should be held to a high standard. he needs to do more than wrongly scumread me, if he is town. if he doesn't improve what he's doing - he's mafia
Sean has literally outed entire wolf teams while playing like this why does he need to be held to a higher standard when he's had correct reads playing how he plays and has been night 1d for it in several games I've played with him?
this is the first ping by you I legitimately do not get at all
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 528
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

I like to try to do these like once per phase but I kinda forget sometimes.

But I remembered here and now so have some patent pending unfiltered thoughts from ☆ Zenon ☆ (for now because I change my name like once a year)

Look at all these beautiful names so many pretty players.

I love you all so much and you are all wonderful keep being awesome keep playing hard we got this uwu let's go town.

Menhara Chan will serve as the vibe teller

Cape90 - Image

Cape has been a lightning rod for conflict and I think that's towny. I think the back and forth on cape being wolfy or towny is probably town indicative especially because like I find the reason for the initial push towards cape to be pretty mediocre. It had something to do with bowling I think like wut? Okay admittedly I was too enamored with talking about cute anime girls with Rem to pay that much attention but like meh.

Outside that Cape is solving/ active in thread questioning things and looking deeper. Towny town.

DrWilgy - Image

Oh friendly neighborhood doctor. Your gimmick posting could be a mask to hide your wolfy persona no? I mean I town read it at first but like the more I think about it the more I'm like meh Wilgy is okay but there's not much there. I mean like I can read your reads through your gimmick but like it's just a lot of numbers that I feel like don't mean a lot when I think about what you are actually saying. Your play is just like okay.

Epignosis - Image

You big scary powerwolf trying to find a push to power through that will stick. Your about face on robyn early just didn't read genuine. Your push onto Cape felt lazy and opportunistic the more I think about it. Your push on me is flawed based on untrue statements and now that others have realized I am town I expect you to upon your return pivot to another town to try to plow over them.

falcon45ca - Image

At first I was like oh look falcon is town right cause like lots effort falcon is probs town except like is it? Because like he vote parked on a town and left lol

Guillotine- Image

At first I was like oh Guillo is try harding pushing for content trying to read things this is good yes. But the derp felt fake and I'm becoming increasingly concerned. I'm still gonna town read him for now because the solving feels genuine but anxiously.

pyxxy - Image

Oh Pyxxy wyxxy. Why you so not here. Come play with me uwu. Scummy scummy pyxxy wyxxy. I just wanna play. UwU.

Rem - Image

This is actual footage of me every single time I get a notification that there's a new reply in this thread and it's not Rem.

Rem is town. She is cute. Too cute to be evil. But like for reals I know people don't like making reads like this but it's important to understand how purity and tone matter. Her posts around me at the very beginning of this game were real they were not fake they were honest and open. In my opinion. If that's true than she was excited to play with me even after randing town which she doesn't like playing. I believe this. Also she's been a positive and enjoyable presence and makes me happy. Talking about non game related things doesn't make someone wolfy and it also doesn't void the content that exists which you can read into and is good.

Rem is also cooler than everyone so she gets 2 menhara vibe gifs

robyn - Image I was super duper excited to play with robyn again for the first time in months cause Robyn is one of my favorite friends in mafia. The lack of robyn in my game is sad. I do think that she tried to quickly pull the thread out of RVS and that was towny. I do think that how she was approaching Tutuus read on her felt genuinely inquisitive and towny especially questioning the flips on reads. But I'm scared about being wrong on Robyn.

Seanzie - Image

I was like oh look at Seanzie he doesn't care he's town he'll come back and solve than he came backed and solved and I was like oh look at Seanzie he's solving the game that's town but like I'm getting wary about the way he's solving it feels off. It feels wrong. I still lean town but I'm getting nervous. Bleh.

tutuu - Image

The drastic change in style feels wolfy. The constant fear of committing to a read and believing it feels like keeping all options open. The unwillingness to answer questions while trying to change the culture feels weird. The play feels like a wolf who forgot how to wolf. But than I real time with Tutuu and I feel like... fuck Tutuu feels genuine and I don't want to miskill tutuu but aaaaaa I dunno.

Zenon - Image

There's a really easy way to read me

It's all about emotion. I play emotionally. I'm not gonna tell you what it is but there is a gigantic difference between my emotion as town vs as scum.

Alright I hate this because I normally make snap reads and commit to them and use that as a jumping off point but I'm confident on exactly two reads which is making me question just about every other player in the game which is making me excessively anxious and making me doubt myself which is dangerous for me.

The tier list looks like this

I would travel to an abandoned island and trust them with my life

Rem
Zenon
Cape

I would watch my backpack while they are around but like not too closely

Robyn
Sean
Guillo
Wilgy

I would run away from them if we crash landed together on an island

Everyone else

God I hate myself

Let's get back to winning everyone

Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:55 am
Guillotine wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:50 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:49 am
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:05 am sean should be held to a high standard. he needs to do more than wrongly scumread me, if he is town. if he doesn't improve what he's doing - he's mafia
Sean has literally outed entire wolf teams while playing like this why does he need to be held to a higher standard when he's had correct reads playing how he plays and has been night 1d for it in several games I've played with him?
I don't know what the bear means

Hug me I'm scared
It;s not a bear, it;s a lion.

It means the post has me thinking.
That Lion looks like a bear but now I see it.
you really haven't seen Bleach huh? SMH
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:44 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:41 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:39 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:35 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:20 am Anyone who says anything right now is auto-cleareed.
Tu madre
If I push the me v Tutuu thunderdome, who will you support atm?
You. But that gap is increasingly smaller.
Good. Vote Tutuu.
Naw I like my vote

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 34
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:16 am tutuu
zenon
epi

wilgy
pyxxy
rem

guillo
falcon
cape
robyn
sean
"i have called a lot of cape posts towny and have white knighted him but I scumread him because Epi made a bad case"

this is what you sound like to me :/
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:10 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:08 am
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:04 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:02 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:42 am [VOTE: Rem] aubergineAlso
This vote is bad and if you kill Rem day 1 in her first game here I think while she's towning I'm going to throw a table at you
im town. lets say rem is town. do u still think sean shouldnt be held to a higher standard with his reads? he would be 0/2 (if rem is town)

who knows maybe he's 2/3 if we include epi and epi rem are both mafia. or he could be 0/3. or 1/3. shrug. i dunno
I look super awkward right now because I have "towninitus" growing out of my orafices. It's a hard, purple goo, all over the place. Everyone else sees it, why don't you?
hmm. honestly towny post
this is a joke right?
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:26 am Let's talk about Rem both as I know her and like as I've experienced her.

I've played with Rem a number of times. The ones that always stick out to me are Mafia League, our first game together, The game that shan't be named and another one that I won't elaborate on.

I'm not fact checking myself but in all these games Rem was town.

In our first game together Rem was playing traditional mafia. Me and her got into it pretty badly. We did not agree on anything big sadness and we got into some pretty heated discussions. I think eventually we found each other but I've mostly forgotten what happened.

However in mafia league the game I remember the most was our 2nd game together where the first thing I did was asked Rem to mason with me before I even had a read there because I wanted to be friends xD but also I quickly realized she was town because she simply did not care about looking town and she did nor try to play the way town wanted her to play and she was getting hard pushed for it and I yelled at people that they were being dumb so did Schweppes he died eventually they wagoned Rem even as I told them she was obv town she self hammered flipped town. I lost my mason. Like if dis make you cry every time

In the game that shan't be named a similar trend as she didn't care to appear towny and was gimmicking I found her town some bullshit happened blah blah.

Anyways a trend for town Rem. She doesn't care about looking towny. She gets scum read for it unless you analyze her game play deeper. She doesn't like towning and expresses that. She sometimes plays as if she doesn't care about the game probably because she'd rather be wolf BUT even when she's doing that she will play the game she will put out reads. Sometimes you have to look for them. In the game that shan't be named she was gimmick posting but I was able to understand that she was calling certain content wolfy or towny even as others exclaimed she was doing nothing. She was in fact playing the game.

So. How did I arrive at a town read here.

Well one the sincerity of her posting yesterday night when she said that she randed town wasn't excited saw me and got more excited to play. Her entrance and approach to the early game confirms to me that this was real especially how he first post when she realized I was in this game read.

2. She explained that she was drunk on happiness and when I talked to her about that she once again expressed that this game seemed like it was going to be fun which felt sincere and pure to me.

3. She's vibing in thread with me but she is still providing game related content while doing that. This vibes with my understanding of how Rem plays as town as someone who doesn't like towning.

Rem is super towny if she was wolf I think she'd still vibe with me because we are friends but I think she'd be far more invested in the game because she loves wolfing and as far as I'm aware is proud of her wolf game. This is town "I don't give a fuck because I randed town" Rem who's gonna get wrongly pushed because people don't look deep enough at how she's playing.
Yeah okay ur just town.
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:20 am Anyone who says anything right now is auto-cleareed.
Easy game. Talking to mostly myself at 4am is so cool guys..........

Well anyways, I think that will be it for me. Good night

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh when it comes to Rem and all "game-relevant" posts or whatever Seanzie was harping on
1. Post about self meta, dunno how much you wanna count this

2. Post about how votes dont show up and how that sux

3. Post about how Rem wanted to be on a wolf team with robyn but isn't

4. Post about how me and epi aren't w/w

5. Post about how i am unfunny while I was townreading Wigly for being funny (IG if this counts?)

6. Post about a readslist that townread zenon/me/wilgy and scumread tutuu/epi

7. Post about how robyn is regular robyn

8. Post about how tutuu is trying too hard to look scummy

9. Post about how I sound genuine and epiu doesn't

10. Post about how Rem rechecked their role PM because of Wilgy (a strange post)

11/12/13. Questioning and scumreading Epi's voting patterns

14. Post that is a more detailed reads list

15, Post about questioning meta on tutuu

16. Post about asking how to ISO

17. Post about something about the thread and worldview
Okay I could name a lot more as they got more content heavy recently, but I think 11-more was after Seanzie made his point so... I guess fair enough?

For some reason i thought that would be easier then linking every post LMAO
☆Princess Abigail☆

Cape90 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:52 am
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:26 am
Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:23 am at some point i whould gatter enough not w/w reads from you to just lock town me lmao
u currently have 3 so good for u
alright Rem is lock wolf
How dare

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Cape90 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:34 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:55 am
Guillotine wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:50 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:49 am
I don't know what the bear means

Hug me I'm scared
It;s not a bear, it;s a lion.

It means the post has me thinking.
That Lion looks like a bear but now I see it.
you really haven't seen Bleach huh? SMH
I bought a sword from bleach once :p

No sadly I have not should I?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:36 am
Poor Stacy

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Cape90 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:58 am
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:10 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:08 am
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:04 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:02 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:42 am [VOTE: Rem] aubergineAlso
This vote is bad and if you kill Rem day 1 in her first game here I think while she's towning I'm going to throw a table at you
im town. lets say rem is town. do u still think sean shouldnt be held to a higher standard with his reads? he would be 0/2 (if rem is town)

who knows maybe he's 2/3 if we include epi and epi rem are both mafia. or he could be 0/3. or 1/3. shrug. i dunno
I look super awkward right now because I have "towninitus" growing out of my orafices. It's a hard, purple goo, all over the place. Everyone else sees it, why don't you?
hmm. honestly towny post
this is a joke right?
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:26 am Let's talk about Rem both as I know her and like as I've experienced her.

I've played with Rem a number of times. The ones that always stick out to me are Mafia League, our first game together, The game that shan't be named and another one that I won't elaborate on.

I'm not fact checking myself but in all these games Rem was town.

In our first game together Rem was playing traditional mafia. Me and her got into it pretty badly. We did not agree on anything big sadness and we got into some pretty heated discussions. I think eventually we found each other but I've mostly forgotten what happened.

However in mafia league the game I remember the most was our 2nd game together where the first thing I did was asked Rem to mason with me before I even had a read there because I wanted to be friends xD but also I quickly realized she was town because she simply did not care about looking town and she did nor try to play the way town wanted her to play and she was getting hard pushed for it and I yelled at people that they were being dumb so did Schweppes he died eventually they wagoned Rem even as I told them she was obv town she self hammered flipped town. I lost my mason. Like if dis make you cry every time

In the game that shan't be named a similar trend as she didn't care to appear towny and was gimmicking I found her town some bullshit happened blah blah.

Anyways a trend for town Rem. She doesn't care about looking towny. She gets scum read for it unless you analyze her game play deeper. She doesn't like towning and expresses that. She sometimes plays as if she doesn't care about the game probably because she'd rather be wolf BUT even when she's doing that she will play the game she will put out reads. Sometimes you have to look for them. In the game that shan't be named she was gimmick posting but I was able to understand that she was calling certain content wolfy or towny even as others exclaimed she was doing nothing. She was in fact playing the game.

So. How did I arrive at a town read here.

Well one the sincerity of her posting yesterday night when she said that she randed town wasn't excited saw me and got more excited to play. Her entrance and approach to the early game confirms to me that this was real especially how he first post when she realized I was in this game read.

2. She explained that she was drunk on happiness and when I talked to her about that she once again expressed that this game seemed like it was going to be fun which felt sincere and pure to me.

3. She's vibing in thread with me but she is still providing game related content while doing that. This vibes with my understanding of how Rem plays as town as someone who doesn't like towning.

Rem is super towny if she was wolf I think she'd still vibe with me because we are friends but I think she'd be far more invested in the game because she loves wolfing and as far as I'm aware is proud of her wolf game. This is town "I don't give a fuck because I randed town" Rem who's gonna get wrongly pushed because people don't look deep enough at how she's playing.
Yeah okay ur just town.
Easy game. Talking to mostly myself at 4am is so cool guys..........

Well anyways, I think that will be it for me. Good night

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh when it comes to Rem and all "game-relevant" posts or whatever Seanzie was harping on
1. Post about self meta, dunno how much you wanna count this

2. Post about how votes dont show up and how that sux

3. Post about how Rem wanted to be on a wolf team with robyn but isn't

4. Post about how me and epi aren't w/w

5. Post about how i am unfunny while I was townreading Wigly for being funny (IG if this counts?)

6. Post about a readslist that townread zenon/me/wilgy and scumread tutuu/epi

7. Post about how robyn is regular robyn

8. Post about how tutuu is trying too hard to look scummy

9. Post about how I sound genuine and epiu doesn't

10. Post about how Rem rechecked their role PM because of Wilgy (a strange post)

11/12/13. Questioning and scumreading Epi's voting patterns

14. Post that is a more detailed reads list

15, Post about questioning meta on tutuu

16. Post about asking how to ISO

17. Post about something about the thread and worldview
Okay I could name a lot more as they got more content heavy recently, but I think 11-more was after Seanzie made his point so... I guess fair enough?

For some reason i thought that would be easier then linking every post LMAO
Yeah I'm pretty towny and pretty goated honestly.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I messed up my reads listttt nooooo.

Rem was supposed to get her own tier like I got my own tier. I have failed. Please don't hate me.

I am a failure big sad

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Cape remains lock town

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Am I all alone again

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Big sad

ImageImage

falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 57

Post by falcon45ca »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:39 am
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:28 pm Tutuu's response re: Epi is so towny, even if she has TMI, I can't bite her today
Tutuu is playing exactly like a wolf who forgot how to wolf cause they didn't rand wolf in 2 years.

They are "trying to play different" they are pushing this spreadsheet they've never done before because it looks helpful to the game but is largely just busy work masquerading as effort.

Time will tell. She's earned a D1 lynch reprieve in my eyes
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:00 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:45 am
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:41 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:35 am
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:29 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:23 am
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:10 pm

I wouldn't say that.
I mean I would since 100/500 posts is quite literally 20%
Posts =/= content
Can you go through Zenon's ISO and point out four posts with actual content?
This guy bemoaning reading the thread handing out assignments. :rolleyes:
Yup. Can you do it? It's a challenge.
I would prefer not to. @falcon45ca

I'll give it a go
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:33 pm Rem seems like normal Rem but I'm not hard town reading her yet. I don't really understand the thought to pair them as wolf wolf meh

Neon's ISO is 5 pages.

This is the only post on page 1 that I would say has actual content.
☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:26 am
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:28 pm Tutuu's response re: Epi is so towny, even if she has TMI, I can't bite her today
Tutuu is playing exactly like a wolf who forgot how to wolf cause they didn't rand wolf in 2 years.

They are "trying to play different" they are pushing this spreadsheet they've never done before because it looks helpful to the game but is largely just busy work masquerading as effort.

I don't get it. Why?

ImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:58 am
Guillotine wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:57 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:00 am
robyn wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:56 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:49 pmRobyn Wolf
elaborate
You entered and placed doubt on yourself and capacities. Wolves are .0007% more likely to do this as an excuse for one's own play.
You mean to excusr themselves later for “poor” plays?
I find that wolfs rarely actually attempt to create excuses for poor play
Page 2, and this is the only post I'd say counts as content vs fluff
☆Princess Abigail☆

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:28 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:26 pm Rem and Robyn are mafia. Go.
I disagree
I mean... this is like my 5th post

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:32 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:30 pm
I disagree
Good. Tell me more.
I don't really have a read either way on Rem yet but I will eventually.

Robyn seems towny to me though.
I mean... this is like my 7th post

ImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:05 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:26 am

I don't get it. Why?

Like I mentioned, her response regarding Epi is towny, it has actual content that I can point to and follow and see how she got her read.

I'm not towncoring her by any stretch, but I'm not voting there today.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Zenon wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:17 am
Rem wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:59 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:42 pm Image

zenon rem due to 19
epi cape due to 81
rem robyn due to 89

epi slight town due contradiction at 64
This looks like effort
IIOA change my mind
I mean this is like my 15th post and nobody changed my mind

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

That's all on my first page btw

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

But continue spreading the lie that I do not talk about the game in a meaningful way

ImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:07 am
I disagree
Good. Tell me more.

Your read here on Robyn is a throw away, since you claimed they weren't Maf, and also don't have a read on them.

And there's nothing you point to that informs the Robyn read, it's vague & generalized
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:42 am
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:37 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:29 pm eod is still some time away and there's time for ppl to come and post more, and hopefully post normally

but im not opposed to chopping any one of the people who hasnt given too much normal and readable opinions. as in, understandable. or any opinions at all

i dont think town wins if there's too many of players like that alive at mid game
I'd prefer Zenon over Seanzie in this moment. Zenon is bragging about providing content but the vast majority of it is superfluous.

Seanzie basically looked at the thread and said "fuck this."

I can empathize a little with the latter. I have no tolerance for the former.
Lmfao I'm so sick of people acting like I do nothing because I use mafia as a way to make friends and chat in between actually playing the game.

I could quote every post I've made with actual game content in it but I'm lazy your treating me exactly as wolfs often try to in order to diminish my input and volume because discrediting high posters is an important tactic when wolfing.

Of course nobody will listen when I'm dead

Page 3 is where we start to see Neon getting more involved with the game outside of fluffy type stuff, and the fact that she's sticking to this point currently is a vote in her favour
☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:10 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:07 am
I disagree
Good. Tell me more.

Your read here on Robyn is a throw away, since you claimed they weren't Maf, and also don't have a read on them.

And there's nothing you point to that informs the Robyn read, it's vague & generalized
Yes but see I do that intentionally lol you have played with me enough to know I throw out reads that look like tmi early with no reasoning and try to get people to ask me to expand on them because that helps me form a baseline generally speaking people who ask me to explain are towny however literally nobody did.

That doesn't make the post fluff though. And the read was real it had a real reason. Robyn tried to pull the game out of rvs immediately and was trying to generate content from players early or at least trying to create the narrative that she expected content to happen. While minor these are the little things that I try to look for when reading robyn because I just don't think msf robyn gives enough of a fuck to ask Rem if she's gonna provide content and like note that she wants reads lists and shit down the line

ImageImage

tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 192

Post by tutuu »

Anything
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:15 am
Anything
Outed mafia

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Cape90 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:38 am
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:08 am if i get chopped here, i suggest u all give one final chance to sean tomorrow. chop whoever he tells u to. if he chops a wolf - good. if he chops a town - chop sean d3. i doubt u guys will actually consider this but i think it's a good idea
do you think he is scummy with his recent content?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

No (botched quote, at cape)
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: guillo] aubergine
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

ROFL
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Cape90 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:37 am
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:16 am tutuu
zenon
epi

wilgy
pyxxy
rem

guillo
falcon
cape
robyn
sean
"i have called a lot of cape posts towny and have white knighted him but I scumread him because Epi made a bad case"

this is what you sound like to me :/
Im sorry king
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Sorry @Cape90 for not responding to everything, just tired. That sean post reaction wasnt a joke, i did think it was somewhat towny. Pls dont ask me to explain, i feel like a pinata being beaten by everyone. As for the fixing what others were doing - just encouraging them to post more and explain more, encouraging teamplay (listening to reads, sheeping etc) i think are all good stuff. I dont think solo play is good unless we're all gods and we're not all gods we're all apes honestly. Monkey alone weak. Monkey together strong
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Amd thanks for the huge readlist @Zenon ❤️
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:19 am [VOTE: guillo] aubergine
[VOTE: guillo] aubergine
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:28 am Amd thanks for the huge readlist @Zenon ❤️
Hope it helped

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Even though 90% of it was hedge and shit

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Its 6 pm here, eod is 2 am, am feeling overwhelmed with the game, i wanna selfishly drop some final thots and chill out (meaning dip from the thread), need to decompress, was a bit hectic to defend myself so much felt like a kung fu movie like ip man except im not ip man and ive been getting my ass kicked
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

zenon rem due to 19
epi cape due to 81
rem robyn due to 89
zenon rem red due to talking to each other so much itt and not paying too much attention to their surroundings early d1
falcon sean due to 428
sean rem due to 667. also later on sean said he remembers rem but rem doesn't remember him back
epi zenon due to mutual grievences over playstyle difference

please review this yourselves. its always possible i wrongly cleared a pair
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

reads:

zenon

rest

yeah thats right bitch. ion give a fuck. zenon is the only one i trust

i could have been pocketed by epi and/or wilgy. i wouldnt bet the game on my townreads on them, not feeling confident. i thought pyxxy as wolf would be posting more but this might be a dumb read. i have no clue what to think of sean it felt to me like he snorts a line before every post he makes

so my legacy if im the d1 chop is to sheep zenon tomorrow. if she dies n1 - tough luck. but its your guys's problem, not mine :joy:

good luck you all, and i do appreciate that this has been a generally more active game compared to most games we have. even if we mischop some villagers i dont feel like we're doomed, i feel like the remaining townies might be able to solve it, plenty of content itt. godspeed
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:02 am reads:

zenon

rest

yeah thats right bitch. ion give a fuck. zenon is the only one i trust

i could have been pocketed by epi and/or wilgy. i wouldnt bet the game on my townreads on them, not feeling confident. i thought pyxxy as wolf would be posting more but this might be a dumb read. i have no clue what to think of sean it felt to me like he snorts a line before every post he makes

so my legacy if im the d1 chop is to sheep zenon tomorrow. if she dies n1 - tough luck. but its your guys's problem, not mine :joy:

good luck you all, and i do appreciate that this has been a generally more active game compared to most games we have. even if we mischop some villagers i dont feel like we're doomed, i feel like the remaining townies might be able to solve it, plenty of content itt. godspeed
Alright so Tutuu is lock town for this post and I'm moving on lol.

This is normal town Tutuu the town Tutuu I love to play with. This is what I want. Fuck.

Tier of her own

Rem

Town lock

Zenon
Cape
Tutuu

Sheep this I'm rarely wrong on more than one lock town read.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Vote: Guillotine

Mostly for wagon structure

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Cape90 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:49 am
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:14 am pyxxy reading the thread but not playing is towny for him. i dont want to encourage him to do it. but i think its towny for him
for him?

I have literally voted pyxxy for this before and accidentally voted him out after just missing an EOD where he actually made content... and then he flipped scum
+ wrong reads never win + lost to scum god Michelle + young + L + ratio
pyxxy
Racketeer
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

piece of whim restored by reading this post like a heart recovered in zelda
pyxxy
Racketeer