Sesame Street Mafia Game Over Town Wins

Moderator: Community Team

Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 180
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Re: Sesame Street Mafia Day 1

Post by Belzy »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:45 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:44 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:42 am Like you think they are just taking 2 town misexe options away from mafia? If I was mafia I'd throw a fit.

You think they are taking 2 mafia exe options away from town so we have to shoot for 1 wolf in a pile? If that's true as town I'm gonna throw a fit.

It's got to be balanced. Ergo 1 of each
Irrelevant.
I mean not really

I will actually be legit pissed if it's unbalanced in a way that fucks over one faction especially if it's town
It's only during d1 I figure. Bazooka down Roxy, Kate and MR, and move on.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:44 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:42 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:40 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:34 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:32 am
tedxtr wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:42 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:59 am Is not being in the poll NAI... at random?
probably, tho i imagine someone is bound to be pissed if one of them turns out to be an obvwolf and we can’t lunch them

myself included
I'd bet a million dollars one is a wolf and the other is town
Why would it work that way?
Why wouldn't it?
Apparently itsa recruiting bonus, so itsa totally NAI thing.
That's...
I know...

Wanna mason with me, and lynch MR d2?
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 128
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:06 am Damn, do I have to be the one to do Serious Game Stuff here? It's not really my thing.

Macro thing: Zenon feels like she's posting just for the sake of keeping a presence.

Micro thing 1:
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:42 pm I only join games with at least 3 people I like now it's my new rule.

Congrats I like at least 3 of you
Objective fact: this was the worst opening post of anyone. It was neither Sesame Street related, nor a generic 'hi' or 'yay' or whatever, nor a generic shit post like 'hmm'. It shows Zenon thinking about herself, and a self-centred perspective is a scummy trait.
ended up voting her yesterday because of this. just seemed thought out and in a way that doesn't achieve much other than getting your foot in the thread

tho im definitely not as strong on it as you seem to be
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 167
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:54 am

probably, tho i imagine someone is bound to be pissed if one of them turns out to be an obvwolf and we can’t lunch them

myself included
Why wouldn't it?
That's...
I know...

Yep
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

tedxtr wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:01 am
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:06 am Damn, do I have to be the one to do Serious Game Stuff here? It's not really my thing.

Macro thing: Zenon feels like she's posting just for the sake of keeping a presence.

Micro thing 1:
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:42 pm I only join games with at least 3 people I like now it's my new rule.

Objective fact: this was the worst opening post of anyone. It was neither Sesame Street related, nor a generic 'hi' or 'yay' or whatever, nor a generic shit post like 'hmm'. It shows Zenon thinking about herself, and a self-centred perspective is a scummy trait.
ended up voting her yesterday because of this. just seemed thought out and in a way that doesn't achieve much other than getting your foot in the thread

You wolfed with me... for a day... before the game got reranded... how is this anything like that game lol

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm booooored this thread is so slooooow

ImageImage

Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:06 am

Why wouldn't it?
That's...
I know...

Yep
:fist:

:pirate:
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:07 am

Micro thing 1:

You wolfed with me... for a day... before the game got reranded... how is this anything like that game lol
just said why i voted, i thought your opener was the worst out of all. i don't really pay attention to what my partners do
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

i kinda think it might be a minor bad point MR is doing this while he has a shield. part of me wants to believe he'd use it as a slank, but he's acknowledged having immunity a little too much for my liking

an additional thing is i don't know if he'd feel responsible to kickstart the game as a villa, but the worse part is that he's said nobody did anything when i thought brad went pretty hard in the paint before he posted
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Imagine thinking my opener was bad in any way Lmfao

ImageImage

Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 145

Post by Master Radishes »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:13 am i kinda think it might be a minor bad point MR is doing this while he has a shield. part of me wants to believe he'd use it as a slank, but he's acknowledged having immunity a little too much for my liking

an additional thing is i don't know if he'd feel responsible to kickstart the game as a villa, but the worse part is that he's said nobody did anything when i thought brad went pretty hard in the paint before he posted
Too bad you can't vote me for it.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sorry I didn't default to some lame generic hi or some boring Sesame Street reference

ImageImage

tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:14 am
tedxtr wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:13 am i kinda think it might be a minor bad point MR is doing this while he has a shield. part of me wants to believe he'd use it as a slank, but he's acknowledged having immunity a little too much for my liking

Too bad you can't vote me for it.
:beer:
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 105

Post by S~V~S »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:15 am Sorry I didn't default to some lame generic hi or some boring Sesame Street reference
Nothing wrong with not taking yourself too seriously in a game based on puppets from a TV show for toddlers. Being lame, generic and boring can be fun :cloud9:

Initially it got my attention that you decided a recruiting bonus had to be balanced, and picked one of the two who got one as the bad one. But you backed off that when it was pointed out to you that it was a recruiting bonus, so meh. All it means is that you didn't read the last few posts in the sign up thread.

But THEN, you didn't actually drop it, so ...
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:42 am Like you think they are just taking 2 town misexe options away from mafia? If I was mafia I'd throw a fit.

You think they are taking 2 mafia exe options away from town so we have to shoot for 1 wolf in a pile? If that's true as town I'm gonna throw a fit.

Irrelevant.
I mean not really

I will actually be legit pissed if it's unbalanced in a way that fucks over one faction especially if it's town
So not sure what to think. It's a prize; a prize promised before either knew their factions. Prizes don't have to be balanced. This whole line of discussion feels like a bit of "Look, I'm getting outraged on behalf of town!". Or it could be just me picking apart stuff in a thread full of fluff. Speaking of that;
robyn wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:07 am i saw it in a dream
Lots of OT bullshit in this thread for you to pick apart, and you excel at it. Picking apart seemingly innocuous, banal posts and finding that kernel of truth. I envy your ability to do so, to see to the heart of a matter.

Is dreaming your usual method?
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:43 pm
This explains some things, especially about Grover.

I'll be around most of the weekend. I'll be in and out of thread.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:16 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:59 am Is not being in the poll NAI... at random?
I would imagine it's NAI
I would imagine it is not NAI... but I have no idea how to interpret the AI-ness correctly at this time.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:50 am
I would imagine it's NAI
I would imagine it is not NAI... but I have no idea how to interpret the AI-ness correctly at this time.
It is NAI, Sean. Check the sign up thread. The last two signups received a bonus: Kate and MR. This happened before the rand then.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

This game is awfully slow. Only two posts during a football match I just watched.

Can we for once unite as town and win for a change?

1: Kate and MR poll thing is NAI, and move on.

2: decide on a lynch.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:56 am
I would imagine it's NAI
It is NAI, Sean. Check the sign up thread. The last two signups received a bonus: Kate and MR. This happened before the rand then.
Yes, I see that now, thanks.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:08 am This game is awfully slow. Only two posts during a football match I just watched.

I feel like while the game started rather slow, it is clearly picking up. There is a lot of AI info from you, Zenon, MR, Ted, and SVS sitting in this last page. There also is probably enough AI info to get a good read on Lime.

I'mma summarize my thoughts in a minute, but I am a bit confused as to how you aren't seeing the game escalating, since you are one of the people that is in the thick of it.

Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:15 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:08 am This game is awfully slow. Only two posts during a football match I just watched.

I feel like while the game started rather slow, it is clearly picking up. There is a lot of AI info from you, Zenon, MR, Ted, and SVS sitting in this last page. There also is probably enough AI info to get a good read on Lime.

I'mma summarize my thoughts in a minute, but I am a bit confused as to how you aren't seeing the game escalating, since you are one of the people that is in the thick of it.
The unite part is based on all recent games as well how many posts are required for everyone to realize the Kate MR thing is NAI as well as the lack of posts so far. More posts mean more stuff to read players, which includes finding town and hopefully cornering scum in the end.

Imo the game is too slow so far.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:13 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:56 am
I would imagine it's NAI
Yes, I see that now, thanks.
You're welcome.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 81

Post by Kate »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:12 am Not being able to sleep suuuucks.
Maybe it's all the caffeine.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Micro thing 1:

Micro thing 2 (will put this sequence in spoilers):
robyn wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:07 am brad is lock mafia
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:10 am I'm bored so sure

Vote: bread
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:12 am [VOTE: Zenon] aubergine
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:34 amVote: Tu madre
The mild 'I'm bored so sure' justification feels unnecessary, and the silly comeback to Wilgy feels like a deflection.

Zenon is LOCK SCUM.

Discuss.
Okay, I am going to put a townlean MR for the above post. It is level 1 townie, whereas you gotta get to level 2 to think it is scummy, so this early I'mma just run with townie. This post did IMO acomplish accelerating the pace of the game (even though there were some other things prior that started us moving in that direction). MR didn't have to do anything today, but they did something to get discussion going. Not unfakable, but I think it makes more sense coming from town than scum-who-need-not-even-be-in-the-thread-today. I don't think the case itself is so damning for Zenon, but I do think the post is pro-town (even if MR is scum, the post will do the game more good than bad IMO), so yeah.
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:43 am

Micro thing 1:

The mild 'I'm bored so sure' justification feels unnecessary, and the silly comeback to Wilgy feels like a deflection.

Zenon is LOCK SCUM.

Discuss.
This is such a bad analysis of how I play mafia I laugh in your general direction
How may times have you played with MR @Zenon?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think out of everyone around the MR/Zenon thing, I am most worried about Belzy (and one other name that will come later). They look like they very well could be scum pushing an early t/t feud. They don't get their hands as dirty as others have been, voting MR and only making one post saying they disagree with them. Also, some of their posts have come off as more like trying to be helpful without really doing much (CWAC) and a little pockety, see e.g. below. Town definitely can CWAC early game (and even late game), but coupled with how i see MR/Zenon, it worries me.

myself included
Why wouldn't it?
That's...
I know...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, Ted is >rand!villa. I think the sus on Zenon, but then considering MR with a nuanced read looks good. Wolves could easily just pick a side to support, or stay out of it, but Ted looks like they're actually evaluating everyone involved.

Micro thing 1:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not a big fan of Zenon trying to appeal to a single day of a single game to deflect a read on her. It is probably NAI for Zenon herself, but I don't think it is a valid argument. Also, I don't see why you think your opener was somehow so townie to be beyond reproach?

Micro thing 1:

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:14 am Imagine thinking my opener was bad in any way Lmfao
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Below is a post by SVS that I don't like.

They picked what IMO is the most NAI parts of Zenon's game (the discussion about the prizes), and subtly shade Zenon without really ever taking a stance. I Can see the "Look, I'm getting outraged on behalf of town" thing, but they soften it so much that SVS has plausible deniability for whatever happens with a future Zenon push.

Post towards Robyn, again seems to focus on something largely NAI, question comes of as shading, but not so hard to still leave plausible deniability.

Big post with a whole lot of not a lot. This isn't fluff (except the last part), so it being like this is worrisome.
S~V~S wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:38 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:15 am Sorry I didn't default to some lame generic hi or some boring Sesame Street reference
Nothing wrong with not taking yourself too seriously in a game based on puppets from a TV show for toddlers. Being lame, generic and boring can be fun :cloud9:

Initially it got my attention that you decided a recruiting bonus had to be balanced, and picked one of the two who got one as the bad one. But you backed off that when it was pointed out to you that it was a recruiting bonus, so meh. All it means is that you didn't read the last few posts in the sign up thread.

Irrelevant.
I mean not really

So not sure what to think. It's a prize; a prize promised before either knew their factions. Prizes don't have to be balanced. This whole line of discussion feels like a bit of "Look, I'm getting outraged on behalf of town!". Or it could be just me picking apart stuff in a thread full of fluff. Speaking of that;
Lots of OT bullshit in this thread for you to pick apart, and you excel at it. Picking apart seemingly innocuous, banal posts and finding that kernel of truth. I envy your ability to do so, to see to the heart of a matter.

--------------------------------------------------

Ted

MR

Zenon

SVS
Belzy

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:33 am
Kate and I are the Mafia.
I'm Mr. Rogers and radishes is Cap'n kangaroo. Game solved.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:20 am
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:33 am
Kate and I are the Mafia.
And we cannot vote for you ... all game long! I knew it! :omg: this is the real world. Scum cannot be touched.
Oh I can be touched, but that was an ent7rely different game! ;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I think the Robyn thing IS AI.

And I don't know what to think of Zenon. That's why i brought it up.

This really feels like trying too hard to look towny. The mistake about whether or not being on the poll it is NAI, meh. I was more intrigued to her reaction to Belzy telling her is was NAI. She kinda wouldn't let it go, as opposed to your reaction of , Oh, OK.

Not the same.

But not sure if this is bad Zenon trying to look townier, or embarrassed Zenon trying to save face for making an easy mistake. So you know, you poke a bit to see how they react.

I also dislike a big RVS vote train on Zenon.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

myself included
I'd bet it's completely random. We won it for recruiting.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

This was @Seanzie I didn't notice posts between until after I posted. I know all you mega posters loathe linki review, but I really do miss it.

S~V~S wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:51 am I think the Robyn thing IS AI.

This really feels like trying too hard to look towny. The mistake about whether or not being on the poll it is NAI, meh. I was more intrigued to her reaction to Belzy telling her is was NAI. She kinda wouldn't let it go, as opposed to your reaction of , Oh, OK.

Not the same.

But not sure if this is bad Zenon trying to look townier, or embarrassed Zenon trying to save face for making an easy mistake. So you know, you poke a bit to see how they react.

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Micro thing 1:

Zenon is LOCK SCUM.

Discuss.
Well, to be fair, she's thinking of three of us, as well. Might just not be you :pout: :meany:

:haha:
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:45 am

Micro thing 1:

Zenon is LOCK SCUM.

Discuss.
Okay, I am going to put a townlean MR for the above post. It is level 1 townie, whereas you gotta get to level 2 to think it is scummy, so this early I'mma just run with townie. This post did IMO acomplish accelerating the pace of the game (even though there were some other things prior that started us moving in that direction). MR didn't have to do anything today, but they did something to get discussion going. Not unfakable, but I think it makes more sense coming from town than scum-who-need-not-even-be-in-the-thread-today. I don't think the case itself is so damning for Zenon, but I do think the post is pro-town (even if MR is scum, the post will do the game more good than bad IMO), so yeah.

Micro thing 1:

Zenon is LOCK SCUM.

Discuss.
This is such a bad analysis of how I play mafia I laugh in your general direction
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think out of everyone around the MR/Zenon thing, I am most worried about Belzy (and one other name that will come later). They look like they very well could be scum pushing an early t/t feud. They don't get their hands as dirty as others have been, voting MR and only making one post saying they disagree with them. Also, some of their posts have come off as more like trying to be helpful without really doing much (CWAC) and a little pockety, see e.g. below. Town definitely can CWAC early game (and even late game), but coupled with how i see MR/Zenon, it worries me.

Why wouldn't it?
That's...
I know...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, Ted is >rand!villa. I think the sus on Zenon, but then considering MR with a nuanced read looks good. Wolves could easily just pick a side to support, or stay out of it, but Ted looks like they're actually evaluating everyone involved.

Micro thing 1:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not a big fan of Zenon trying to appeal to a single day of a single game to deflect a read on her. It is probably NAI for Zenon herself, but I don't think it is a valid argument. Also, I don't see why you think your opener was somehow so townie to be beyond reproach?

Micro thing 1:

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:14 am Imagine thinking my opener was bad in any way Lmfao

They picked what IMO is the most NAI parts of Zenon's game (the discussion about the prizes), and subtly shade Zenon without really ever taking a stance. I Can see the "Look, I'm getting outraged on behalf of town" thing, but they soften it so much that SVS has plausible deniability for whatever happens with a future Zenon push.

Post towards Robyn, again seems to focus on something largely NAI, question comes of as shading, but not so hard to still leave plausible deniability.

Big post with a whole lot of not a lot. This isn't fluff (except the last part), so it being like this is worrisome.

Irrelevant.
I mean not really

Ted

MR

Zenon

SVS
Belzy
This all is still based on very little. Your very early with such detailed read list this time. This does not make you necessirily town. Mostly thin air imo.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Zenon and I mason'd before, and I support her protest.

Gimme more posts, so we can make a good case on someone.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:53 am This was @Seanzie I didn't notice posts between until after I posted. I know all you mega posters loathe linki review, but I really do miss it.

Not the same.

I'm sorta a mega poster and I'd give anything for the return of linki.
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 139
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:33 am
Thunal33 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:39 pmHi everyone!
Hi Thunal! How you been?
Hi Belzy, nice to play with you again! I've been doing pretty well, I returned to mafia a couple months ago. How about you?
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:56 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:45 am

Micro thing 1:

Zenon is LOCK SCUM.

Discuss.

Micro thing 1:

Zenon is LOCK SCUM.

Discuss.

Why wouldn't it?
That's...
I know...

Micro thing 1:

Micro thing 1:

Irrelevant.
I mean not really

Ted

MR

Zenon

SVS
Belzy
This all is still based on very little. Your very early with such detailed read list this time. This does not make you necessirily town. Mostly thin air imo.
Seanzie, youre calling out svs? Nah, not seeing it. At least not yet.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Not the same.

SVS first 5 posts are fluff also explaining the bonus. This post is only game related one so far. I honestly fail to interpret whom or what SVS is referring to in most sentences. I am not English native speaker. Cuz Sean puts SVS in red, I try to understand why.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Thunal33 wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:06 am
Hi Thunal! How you been?
Hi Belzy, nice to play with you again! I've been doing pretty well, I returned to mafia a couple months ago. How about you?
Likewise! Good to see you here. I'm fine. Also playing again last few months and once a year ago since my retirement.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Sean's reads are really weird, but I appreciate the effort. I hope it moves up the game.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

myself included
Why wouldn't it?
Recruiting bonus? Roxy said me and Kate would start with something in the opening post, not Kate and MR. I'm still waiting lol.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:08 am
Hi Thunal! How you been?
Likewise! Good to see you here. I'm fine. Also playing again last few months and once a year ago since my retirement.
It's impossible to retire from mafia.
ImageImage
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Thunal33 wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:11 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:08 am
Hi Thunal! How you been?
It's impossible to retire from mafia.
Case and point. Life isn't interessting enouf wo it.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Thunal33 wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:10 am

myself included
Why wouldn't it?
Recruiting bonus? Roxy said me and Kate would start with something in the opening post, not Kate and MR. I'm still waiting lol.
MR said in sign up thread: I recruit myself.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Fun fact: Sean got top 2 posters in his bottom 3. Most ppl barely posted so far.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

sounds villagery
ImageImageImageImage
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:15 am sounds villagery
...is response to?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:06 am

Not the same.

SVS first 5 posts are fluff also explaining the bonus. This post is only game related one so far. I honestly fail to interpret whom or what SVS is referring to in most sentences. I am not English native speaker. Cuz Sean puts SVS in red, I try to understand why.
I'm sorry if I'm not being clear. I tend to shorthand a bit and I write like I speak; I generally read a post out loud if possible (at home not work lol) before posting. I also write run on sentences. I'll try to do less of all that.

Please let me know if any specific things I say are unclear.

And yes I was total fluff initially. When I started noticing things I started mentioning them. Which is what I thought was the point of all this.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:13 am
Thunal33 wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:10 am

myself included
Why wouldn't it?
MR said in sign up thread: I recruit myself.
Oh yeah, it was MR and Kate.
ImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:16 am
tedxtr wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:15 am sounds villagery
...is response to?
your post
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

hola thunal, nice to see you again
ImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I'm getting slight town vibes from MR because he acts like I do when I'm confirmed town by feeling free to do anything he wants without being suspected.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:17 am hola thunal, nice to see you again
Hi Ted! Nice to see you!
ImageImage