Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:37 pm
Rem wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:35 pm
Rem wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:34 pm [VOTE: Guillotine] aubergine

Carpe diem
memento mori*

I got my phrases confused
Omelette Du Fromage
Well now I know somebody liked good 90's kids cartoons.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Rem
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 200
Preferred Pronouns: They/their/theirs

Re: JJJ's Bad First Dates Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Rem »

Guillotine
Epignosis
falcon

if game is not over perhaps robyn
Most people are happy about or eager about the act of reproduction, the only reproduction I do is when I click share in social media.
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:29 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:00 pm I'll make myself more legible today

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine
Care to elaborate on your vote?
I'm easing myself back into the game

your ISO felt voteable
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Pyxxy instead of robyn maybe
Most people are happy about or eager about the act of reproduction, the only reproduction I do is when I click share in social media.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 262

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:37 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:31 pm EoD was some tomfuckery methinks, but I do really need to review the game now that I think I can focus on it more.
I wasn't around like I try to be, so I'm having to piece it together after the fact. Zenon's "tutuu is good but I'll vote there anyway before anybody can notice I done did it" stood out to me immediately.

Zenon the oft-boooooored one! I summon thee. :SVS:

Wherefore didst thou forsake tutuu at the eleventh hour?
My understanding is that Rem and I were on the same wavelength when it came to putting Pyxxy, Tutuu and Guillo at a tie for fun.

BUT then I think it was a combo of Robyn and Zenon moving around that resulted in the votes getting wacky? Idk when the moves happened, but I jumped back to Guillo, Pyxxy wagon disappeared entirely and everything got all borked. I think someone was recording the movements as they happened, but that's all I'm immediately aware of.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 149

Post by Epignosis »

Dorothy
Blanche
Sophia

if game is not over perhaps Rose
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Rem wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:41 pm Pyxxy instead of robyn maybe
I should hope so
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:44 pm Dorothy
Blanche
Sophia

Yeah Rose is sus
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 528
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:26 pm I tried to give tutuu space Day 1. I also tried to dig into the "You are behaving differently than I am accustomed to seeing" without tipping my hand while also giving tutuu room to work through doing something different if that was a conscious choice (which I now know was the case).

tutuu
33%
Voters: Guillotine, Seanzie, Zenon, robyn, Cape90

I immediately note that Zenon jumped from Guillotine to tuttu at the last possible moment, calling the vote in the thread after the poll locked. I'll start there.

I guess this is where Seanzie gets a half wish granted.
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:52 pm
Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:45 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:44 pm
Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:31 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:21 pm Why is this EoD so dead
Lt. Zenon i'm here and ready for take off, who do we kill?
I dunno Tutuu is town I dunno
You sure?
No but I'm pretty sure that last post she made was towny as fuck for her
6:52pm ET
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:59 pm Vote: Guillo

Never rand
6:59pm ET
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:00 pm Vote: Tutuu fuck
7:00pm ET

Vote cast right before the poll locked.

I just hosted a game in which mafia sealed the game by doing just this.

[VOTE: Zenon] aubergine
Why would mafia ever play like I did at EoD lol
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:53 pm Why would mafia ever play like I did at EoD lol
I'm asking why you would.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:31 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:26 pm I tried to give tutuu space Day 1. I also tried to dig into the "You are behaving differently than I am accustomed to seeing" without tipping my hand while also giving tutuu room to work through doing something different if that was a conscious choice (which I now know was the case).

tutuu
33%

I immediately note that Zenon jumped from Guillotine to tuttu at the last possible moment, calling the vote in the thread after the poll locked. I'll start there.

You sure?

Never rand

Yeah, this is just straight up wolf. This has so much agenda in it. Suggesting that Zenon voting at the last minute on D1 of a game is at all comparable to our last-minute bloc-vote in melo is just bad.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:35 pm
Rem wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:34 pm [VOTE: Guillotine] aubergine

Carpe diem
memento mori*

I got my phrases confused
That's a pretty fun gacha game that costs way too much money

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:31 pm EoD was some tomfuckery methinks, but I do really need to review the game now that I think I can focus on it more.
I wasn't around like I try to be, so I'm having to piece it together after the fact. Zenon's "tutuu is good but I'll vote there anyway before anybody can notice I done did it" stood out to me immediately.

I panic at EoD. Kinda world famous for it

ImageImage

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:55 pm

I panic at EoD. Kinda world famous for it
Okay.
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:41 pm

My understanding is that Rem and I were on the same wavelength when it came to putting Pyxxy, Tutuu and Guillo at a tie for fun.

BUT then I think it was a combo of Robyn and Zenon moving around that resulted in the votes getting wacky? Idk when the moves happened, but I jumped back to Guillo, Pyxxy wagon disappeared entirely and everything got all borked. I think someone was recording the movements as they happened, but that's all I'm immediately aware of.
I hate Rands and will do anything to prevent them

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:45 pm
Blanche
Sophia

Yeah Rose is sus
True fuck her honestly

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Epignosis wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:54 pm
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:53 pm Why would mafia ever play like I did at EoD lol
I'm asking why you would.
Well... cause I'm town

ImageImage

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:56 pm

Didn't your vote cause one though?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Epignosis wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:57 pm

No Wilgy moved after me

ImageImage

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:02 pm

No Wilgy moved after me
I'll try to double check that but for now I'll take your word for it.

Back to [VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

The Seanzie Challenge: Go through Seanzie's posts and find one (1) instance in which Seanzie asked me a question that wasn't issuing a busywork assignment or following up on a busywork assignment.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Epignosis wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:04 pm
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:02 pm

No Wilgy moved after me
I'll try to double check that but for now I'll take your word for it.

Back to [VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine.
I dunno if he called it before me but when I switched the votes were rand and I was trying to stop the rand.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Like in the poll

I voted before I called it

ImageImage

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Seanzie is bad.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 210
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:39 pm

your ISO felt voteable
Tell me more. What about my ISO is "voteable"?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:18 am

your ISO felt voteable
I just played a game with you where you caught 2 wolves in your rainbow reads list on D1. You've caught zero wolves here. My logic is infallible.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

pyxxy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:22 am

your ISO felt voteable
I just played a game with you where you caught 2 wolves in your rainbow reads list on D1. You've caught zero wolves here. My logic is infallible.
So you know Rem and Epi's aligments?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:07 pm The Seanzie Challenge: Go through Seanzie's posts and find one (1) instance in which Seanzie asked me a question that wasn't issuing a busywork assignment or following up on a busywork assignment.
I've already explained why I asked Epi about Zenon's ISO. He deflects by calling it busywork, but it was not.

Go into Epi's ISO and ctrl+f "Sean". He is wolf and his push on me is clear wolf.

He votes me. Asks Tutuu why Tutuu is voting me. He finally gives a reason for voting me (because I had 3 posts and "If I can keep up with the thread, Sean can" Nah... everyone's life is different, this is BS, especially since he was seeing me wolf in a game where I was clearly active and engaged, so me not posting is wolfy? No.) Says I'm not good in another post but prefers Zenon. Says I looked at the thread and said "fuck this" (not true?). I then ask him to go through Zenon's posts and quote four of them with content (this is after seeing Epi claim Zenon had no content and was just posting fluff. Zenon posts a lot of fluff, but anyone who is actually giving her slot a fair shake can look through and easily find at least four posts of content, so this is a good exercise to see if Epi is actually giving Zenon a fair shake, or if Epi is pushing for miselims). Epi refuses. Epi continues to refuse, @ing falcon for some reason? I ask specifically if Epi was refusing or saying that Zenon had no content, and Epi says he is hosting a 16 year old's birthday party (likely true, but he is spending plenty of time in the thread at this point, so I don't see that as a valid reason since skimming an ISO to see if someone has 4 posts of content does not take more than a few minutes). He then votes me. I point out that he's spent way more lip service on avoiding doing it than doing it, and he continues to refuse. votes me again (btw, any time he has voted me, he hasn't given any reasons why, he just does it... unless you count the 3 post thing?). Now he is trying to push this as me giving him busywork, and saying that is wolfy. He then calls me a wolf without any explanation.

I asked Epi a rather simple question, and he refused to answer. It wasn't busywork, it was a useful tool to figure out why Epi was saying something that I don't think fit reality. He refused, continually. You can fault me for continuing to push here, but the one who is stopping fruitful discussion between us is EPI.

Epi's reasons to vote me

1. I had 3 posts at one point during D1, and

2. He claims what I asked him to do was busywork, without ever trying to engage with what I asked or consider the benefits of it.

Dude's bad.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

So Seanzie himself cannot pass The Seanzie Challenge.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'll make this really simple for everyone else.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Seanzie just spent a lot of words summarizing (and sometimes inaccurately summarizing) everything I've said so far. Whatever. I don't care about the accuracy. See below:
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:43 am Epi refuses. Epi continues to refuse, @ing falcon for some reason?
The post in question is this one:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:00 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:45 am
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:41 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:35 am
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:29 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:23 am
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:10 pm

I wouldn't say that.
I mean I would since 100/500 posts is quite literally 20%
Posts =/= content
Can you go through Zenon's ISO and point out four posts with actual content?
This guy bemoaning reading the thread handing out assignments. :rolleyes:
Yup. Can you do it? It's a challenge.
I would prefer not to. @falcon45ca
At no point has Seanzie asked me a question to try to figure me out with respect to how I relate to other participants. Seanzie has asked plenty ABOUT me, but never anything directed TO me about anybody else that wasn't 1AM busywork.

Huge red flag that Seanzie already has a mind made up about me and is just making the posts fit the narrative. Seanzie doesn't want to engage with me.

But the falcon thing is a simple thing. :)

Seanzie could have said "Hey Epi, why did you mention falcon in that post?"

Seanzie didn't do that.

Instead, it's this:
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:43 am Epi refuses. Epi continues to refuse, @ing falcon for some reason?
Instead of trying to understand me, Seanzie accuses me, using something to bolster his accusation that he himself does not even understand.

That is why Seanzie is mafia.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'll see you all tomorrow.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:11 am Seanzie just spent a lot of words summarizing (and sometimes inaccurately summarizing) everything I've said so far. Whatever. I don't care about the accuracy. See below:
The post in question is this one:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:00 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:45 am
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:41 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:35 am
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:29 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:23 am

I mean I would since 100/500 posts is quite literally 20%
Posts =/= content
Can you go through Zenon's ISO and point out four posts with actual content?
This guy bemoaning reading the thread handing out assignments. :rolleyes:
Yup. Can you do it? It's a challenge.
I would prefer not to. @falcon45ca
At no point has Seanzie asked me a question to try to figure me out with respect to how I relate to other participants. Seanzie has asked plenty ABOUT me, but never anything directed TO me about anybody else that wasn't 1AM busywork.

Huge red flag that Seanzie already has a mind made up about me and is just making the posts fit the narrative. Seanzie doesn't want to engage with me.

But the falcon thing is a simple thing. :)

Seanzie could have said "Hey Epi, why did you mention falcon in that post?"

Seanzie didn't do that.

Instead, it's this:
Instead of trying to understand me, Seanzie accuses me, using something to bolster his accusation that he himself does not even understand.

That is why Seanzie is mafia.
You shut off conversation between us, not me.

Epi cannot in good faith refuse to engage with me, and then expect me to keep trying to engage with them on other topics.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:46 am So Seanzie himself cannot pass The Seanzie Challenge.
Your Seanzie challenge is agenda'd bs.

YOU REFUSED TO ENGAGE WITH ME. Not the other way around.

You haven't asked me ANY questions, you just blind vote me, and the suggest me not asking you multiple follow up questions after YOU REFUSE TO ENGAGE WITH ME is wolfy?

Nah. Just no. This is agenda.

Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:57 pm
Rem wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:45 pm
Blanche
Sophia

Yeah Rose is sus
True fuck her honestly
Do you mean this in a gently way or the hard way? D:
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

This seanzie is an interesting contrast to yesterday's seanzie
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Rem wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:40 am This seanzie is an interesting contrast to yesterday's seanzie
In which way?

-oh they are more engaged and stuff

But what does it mean?

-it means he probably was busy yesterday and the day before because normal people are busy until saturday night

So not alignment indicative?

-townie would be accurate

Yeah that sounds good but we already tr seanzie yesterday

-yes but that was a hunch, this is actual gameplay analysis

Oh ok, is that what evolving reads are?

-yeah exactly
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Rem wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:44 am
Rem wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:40 am This seanzie is an interesting contrast to yesterday's seanzie
In which way?

But what does it mean?

-it means he probably was busy yesterday and the day before because normal people are busy until saturday night

-yeah exactly
So the poe stays the same?

-correct
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

I have a biased and an unbiased take on this game right now.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Knowing that yesterday's wagons were TvT takes a toll in my confidence to solve this game.

I was so convinced that Tutuu was scum that it didn't matter it I was eliminated yesterday cause I felt I did my job.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

And now I feel I was the unlucky one for winning that tie because not only I was wrong about Tutuu but I also have to prove my innocence now while I reevaluate the game.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:35 am And now I feel I was the unlucky one for winning that tie because not only I was wrong about Tutuu but I also have to prove my innocence now while I reevaluate the game.
For a second time

Because when I saw Tutuu's flip when I could check my phone, guess who I ISOed and convince myself that he was a wolf pocketing me.

Cape90

I was convinced that Cape90 was just scum who had TMI that I was town because he never townread me easily before, that he pocketed me and gave me false positive support to eliminate Tutuu...

And then he is killed...
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

The unbiased take

I know that yesterday's wagons were TvT but you don't and you will never know until I get eliminated.

If I was not me I'd be promoting Guillo's elimination so we can get a clear picture of day 1.

Guillo being town means scum are not gonna kill him because he was Tutuu's CC, whom he tunneled to her death, Guillo is the lynch bait, scum will never kill him.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

The biased take

Guillo must not be eliminated because he is town.

Knowing that yesterday's wagons were Town vs Town means either of these two things:

1) Town is imploding
or
2) Scum had full control of the game.

Also letting it rand in a tie was the best outcome for scum cause no one is responsible for Tutuu's death that way. We shouldn't let ties be resolved by RNG, force players to take a stance and hold them accountable for their votes on the losing wagon.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Re: JJJ's Bad First Dates Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Guillotine »

Examples of scum having full control of the game yesterday
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:53 pm Rem help me I dunno what to do
Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:53 pm I take all responsabily for my actions this eod.

Now i am death, destroyer of worlds.
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:54 pm
Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:53 pm I take all responsabily for my actions this eod.

Now i am death, destroyer of worlds.

xD your my favorite mafia player lol
Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:54 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:53 pm Rem help me I dunno what to do
Roll an 11 dice

Close your eyes and pray!
Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:56 pm Let it rand

Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:56 pm Vote Rem!

Wa-wait what, shut up other me
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:58 pm
Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:56 pm Vote Rem!

Wa-wait what, shut up other me
Nuuuuu you make this game so fun lol

Never rand
If these two were scum, they were completely relaxed about the outcome of the game that guarantees a town elimination here.

If Zenon is scum, they switching from me to Tutuu makes it look like they tried to save me last minute which makes me look completely associated with them should Zenon die first and Rem looks like they tried to outplay Zenon's snipe attempt making it look like they are completely unaligned.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:24 pm I'm just here to talk to Rem and hate myself at this point
Why do you hate yourself?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 61
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

yeah guillo v
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:40 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:00 pm Night 1 has ended.

Cape90 was killed. He was a bad date, and

it was my fault. Town.

Cape90 was was another member of the graduate program that I had met a few times at board game nights hosted by mutual friends. She was cute, and I was feeling bold, so I asked her out. She was bashful in response, but still agreed. We got lunch a few days later. I don't really remember much about that lunch; I think I blacked out. It's all blank to me. All I can remember is that somehow, at some point in our awkward chatter, I found myself talking about something dramatically un-date-like.

9/11.

I avoided her in the hallways after that.

@Cape90
@DrWilgy
@Epignosis
@falcon45ca
@Guillotine
@pyxxy
@Rem
@robyn
@Seanzie
@Zenon

Day 2 begins now and will last 48 hours.
jesus

(I was right about town Cape)
So was I, unfortunately we don't get cred for correct townreads because scum can also do them.

tutuu
33%

You sure?

Never rand

Was Zenon in that Mafia team?
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:30 pm Now that I'm 98% over crying about losses in other games, what's goin on in heeeeeeeeeeeeeereh?

[VOTE: Guillo] aubergine
Fair, picture me flipping town, what's next?
This statement looks TMIish. Who were the towns in this fuckery towards EoD?

You mean this one?

Zenon could be faking hesitation and panic towards EoD there too.

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:52 pm No but I'm pretty sure that last post she made was towny as fuck for her

your ISO felt voteable
Show me what felt deserving a vote, the exact posts please

So you started the fuckery towards EoD, Rem and Zenon followed suit, you disengage from the fuckery and Zenon and Rem continue on their own.

You do realize that you started the fuckery regardless thought, right?

and now you are pinning Zenon and Rem as responsible for it.

the plot thickens

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:53 pm

tutuu
33%

You sure?

Never rand

Why would mafia ever play like I did at EoD lol
I explained why, what do you think about that?

If that is the case why didn't you stay on mine?
Epignosis wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:07 pm The Seanzie Challenge: Go through Seanzie's posts and find one (1) instance in which Seanzie asked me a question that wasn't issuing a busywork assignment or following up on a busywork assignment.
pyxxy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:22 am

your ISO felt voteable

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:23 am
Epignosis wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:46 am So Seanzie himself cannot pass The Seanzie Challenge.
Your Seanzie challenge is agenda'd bs.

YOU REFUSED TO ENGAGE WITH ME. Not the other way around.

You haven't asked me ANY questions, you just blind vote me, and the suggest me not asking you multiple follow up questions after YOU REFUSE TO ENGAGE WITH ME is wolfy?

Nah. Just no. This is agenda.
These two are either tvt or scum doing theater.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

@pyxxy

How do you figure Seanzie caught zero wolves yesterday?

Considering I checked Seanzie's ISO and he does not even have a rainbow list or any list at all.

[VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Rem wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:44 am
In which way?

But what does it mean?

-yeah exactly
Prior to this post, how was I more engaged D2 than D1?

If you chalk up my D1 to me being busy IRL, why would that be townie?

What gameplay are you analyzing for this? Activitiy patterns? How about my reads and pushes?

Return to “Previous Hustles”