Moderator: Community Team

☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 528
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: JJJ's Bad First Dates Mafia [Day 2]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

But mostly booooored
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I just wanna talk to someone lol God I'm so stupid xD

Cute and stupid

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Anyways I ain't got many reads which sucks

Rem
Robyn
Zenon

That's it that's my town core this game ain't it

ImageImage

Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Zenon wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:55 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:41 pm
Zenon wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:39 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:20 pm [VOTE: Epi] aubergine

Rem still needs way more attention as well IMO. Does anyone other than Zenon townread them?
You should listen to me though... really
Can you explain your Rem townread? I will listen to what you say and take it into account.
It's really simple right.

Rem. Is being honest and pure. She doesn't give a fuck about appearing towny because she doesn't give a fuck about dying because she doesn't value her life because she is town.

Towns don't value their lives scum do. Town don't care about appearing towny to minimize their chance of being voted scum do but this is especially true of Rem because she hates playing town so she REALLY doesn't give a fuck about being towny.

With that said she will still try to help town shell throw out a read she'll tell you what she sees and she's damn good at it to but most of the game will ignore it because she's not gonna try to put together a 30 page thesis on her reads so she'll get ignored by all of you except like me probably I'd we are honest.

If you do pay attention you'll ask her to do something which she won't want to do because she's town and she's trying to be helpful but like she's not gonna go dive isos to prove a point like I'm not either fuck that so than you'll paint her as being uncooperative cause she's scum but really what you are painting as scummy motivation is also just fucking towny.

Rem was excited early on because me and her were fucking around she rolled town but hanging out in thread with someone bullshitting made her happy and she stated such. As the thread has turned more serious and people have butchered us for having fun in a mafia game and I've become more serious myself her activity has dropped off and she's been less interested this also follows my logic and belief that her genuine feelings were that she rolled town that sucks but she saw me and was happy and now that's faded.

Now to be honest I want to just hang out with Rem in thread and talk about Oppenheimer and Gacha and anime and not get crucified for it cause that was also fun for me and I can play the game around that. And we can't talk on discord during the game though I hope my inbox gets flooded after the game lol.I'm bored and my investment level has dropped lol.

But Rem is town and killing her wastes a day.
You say she hates towning.

Do you have games of her where she randed scum and is truly enjoying scumming in the thread?
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 149

Post by Epignosis »

Rem still needs way more attention as well IMO. Does anyone other than Zenon townread them?
Can you explain your Rem townread? I will listen to what you say and take it into account.
Oh God. Seven incoming paragraphs.
Rem. Is being honest and pure. She doesn't give a fuck about appearing towny because she doesn't give a fuck about dying because she doesn't value her life because she is town.

Towns don't value their lives scum do. Town don't care about appearing towny to minimize their chance of being voted scum do but this is especially true of Rem because she hates playing town so she REALLY doesn't give a fuck about being towny.

With that said she will still try to help town shell throw out a read she'll tell you what she sees and she's damn good at it to but most of the game will ignore it because she's not gonna try to put together a 30 page thesis on her reads so she'll get ignored by all of you except like me probably I'd we are honest.

If you do pay attention you'll ask her to do something which she won't want to do because she's town and she's trying to be helpful but like she's not gonna go dive isos to prove a point like I'm not either fuck that so than you'll paint her as being uncooperative cause she's scum but really what you are painting as scummy motivation is also just fucking towny.

Rem was excited early on because me and her were fucking around she rolled town but hanging out in thread with someone bullshitting made her happy and she stated such. As the thread has turned more serious and people have butchered us for having fun in a mafia game and I've become more serious myself her activity has dropped off and she's been less interested this also follows my logic and belief that her genuine feelings were that she rolled town that sucks but she saw me and was happy and now that's faded.

Now to be honest I want to just hang out with Rem in thread and talk about Oppenheimer and Gacha and anime and not get crucified for it cause that was also fun for me and I can play the game around that. And we can't talk on discord during the game though I hope my inbox gets flooded after the game lol.I'm bored and my investment level has dropped lol.

Don't know why I bother then, to be honest.

It's like Rem joining a basketball team to discuss fashion, and you saying "Discussing crop tops is how Rem plays basketball."

I was just going through Rem's posts and they are almost all off-topic. That's not being a civilian. That's not being mafia. That's not playing the game.
Zenon wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:55 pmAnd we can't talk on discord during the game though I hope my inbox gets flooded after the game lol.I'm bored and my investment level has dropped lol.
Why can't you talk in discord during a game about the things you like? I talk to lots of people in discord during a game.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm bowing out on this one for tonight.

Peace.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Guillotine wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:06 pm

Do you have games of her where she randed scum and is truly enjoying scumming in the thread?
I've only seen her town personally

This is also just

Town Rem so like

Trust or don't

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Zenon wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:02 pm I just wanna talk to someone lol God I'm so stupid xD

Cute and stupid
nice save
☆Princess Abigail☆

Epignosis wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:08 pm

Oh God. Seven incoming paragraphs.

Don't know why I bother then, to be honest.

It's like Rem joining a basketball team to discuss fashion, and you saying "Discussing crop tops is how Rem plays basketball."

I was just going through Rem's posts and they are almost all off-topic. That's not being a civilian. That's not being mafia. That's not playing the game.
Zenon wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:55 pmAnd we can't talk on discord during the game though I hope my inbox gets flooded after the game lol.I'm bored and my investment level has dropped lol.
Why can't you talk in discord during a game about the things you like? I talk to lots of people in discord during a game.
Lol killing people cause they don't play mafia the way you want them to is a good way to lose mafia games

Who gives a fuck if we talk in thread if we are also making reads which both of us have done.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:11 pm
Zenon wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:02 pm I just wanna talk to someone lol God I'm so stupid xD

Cute and stupid
nice save
Thanks the cute part was a lie though

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Zenon wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:12 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:11 pm

Cute and stupid
nice save
Thanks the cute part was a lie though
:keys:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Zenon wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:55 pm Y'all have skill issue
And this isn't cool.

Good night.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

you're telling me wilgy has over a hundred posts in this game?

what a world
☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:13 pm you're telling me wilgy has over a hundred posts in this game?

what a world
And yet nobody gave a Wilgy challenge

Weird

ImageImage

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

@Zenon

Im hating that you decided to vote me when i decided to support pressure on Rem, when just a few hours ago you were ok with sheeping me on Epignosis.

You called us having a skill issue in reading Rem not that we were scummy for it, you said that you think im town but because Rem is getting pressure and she is the friend you love to play with then you are willing to vote out a townread over her, whom you townread for NAI reasons.

And the worst part is that i actually townread it because i doubt you are not self conscious to know how bad it looks Neon, i also dont think you are paired because what wolf team makes a defense like yours so obvious and risk getting executed back to back.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Zenon wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:10 pm

This is also just

Town Rem so like

Trust or don't
I will not blindly trust no.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
☆Princess Abigail☆

Guillotine wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:17 pm @Zenon

Im hating that you decided to vote me when i decided to support pressure on Rem, when just a few hours ago you were ok with sheeping me on Epignosis.

You called us having a skill issue in reading Rem not that we were scummy for it, you said that you think im town but because Rem is getting pressure and she is the friend you love to play with then you are willing to vote out a townread over her, whom you townread for NAI reasons.

And the worst part is that i actually townread it because i doubt you are not self conscious to know how bad it looks Neon, i also dont think you are paired because what wolf team makes a defense like yours so obvious and risk getting executed back to back.
Well it's not NAI and I have literally correctly read Rem in every single game I've played with her even as town had in most of them voted her out and killed her despite this

To insinuate that I'm just town reading sometime and playing in any way around a friendship is insulting but I digress

Anyways yes I voted you to tie the wagons

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Guillotine wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:17 pm
Zenon wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:10 pm

This is also just

Town Rem so like

Trust or don't
I will not blindly trust no.
Than you can be the 678589th person to realize that they should fucking listen to me when I make a town core read because I'm good at them

Or in the words of Mac

Zenon - Zenon's town ... let's call it zest ... is on display. From the outside their posts are going to look strongly like they have TMI, are pockety and lack depth, but Zenon as town is a player that primarily fixates on locking townreads onto the players Zenon is most comfortable making reads on (and is mostly right), then finding some pet reads to tunnel outside of that (and is quite often right). Their town solving methodology game in, game out, turns them into both someone townies are sceptical of, and subsequently as a result, someone wolves view as a miselim.

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

read his ISO, wilgy town, might sheep if he comes back
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy's TMI checklist:

tutuu ✅
cape ✅
seanzie ✅
wilgy ✅
zenon WIP
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:26 pm pyxxy's TMI checklist:

tutuu ✅
cape ✅
seanzie ✅
wilgy ✅
zenon WIP
@Guillotine lemme know if I missed one that you caught
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Zenon wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:20 pm

Well it's not NAI and I have literally correctly read Rem in every single game I've played with her even as town had in most of them voted her out and killed her despite this

To insinuate that I'm just town reading sometime and playing in any way around a friendship is insulting but I digress

It is exactly how you are playing this so i dont care if the truth is offensive to you.

It is NAI, things like “she was enjoying her time when we were not serious.”
Everyone literally enjoys the RvS stage.

And then “she lost interest when things got serious like i did.”
Both a townie and a wolf can display such behavior, it is NAI.

So show me please the reads from her that you claim are village indicative, i actually wanna see that you believe this now.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
pyxxy
Racketeer

Re: JJJ's Bad First Dates Mafia [Day 1]

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:33 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:48 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:21 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:20 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:22 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:11 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:49 pm Cape Wolf
Falcon Town
Robyn Wolf
Rem Town
Tutuu Town
Epi Town
Can you tell me how you arrived at reads 1, 2, 5 and 6?
1. Cape established a copying pattern which I find mafia more likely to do, in addition cape hasn't shown town.
2. Falcon hasn't gone to hide yet so he's town.
5. Tutuu is pushing content harder than a wombat with a number fetish, which is at least pro town + gut read.
6. W Epi feels stale. This Epi doesn't feel stale. Gut read mostly.
2) Really? Cause when we were interacting and I was promoting pressure for Seanzie, Falcon shaded me and then bug the hell out and then came back with a naked vote, so they have been hiding
Falcon literally anime gif'd. They aren't hiding.

He will be gone for the weekend tho, Rock n Roll duties call

https://www.dogpatchmusicfest.com/lineup/smokewagon
ah, no falcon until tomorrow, if that

hopefully he'll find time to vote, because he's def town and we might need it
missed that I TMI'd falcon too, my bad
☆Princess Abigail☆

Guillotine wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:27 pm

It is exactly how you are playing this so i dont care if the truth is offensive to you.

It is NAI, things like “she was enjoying her time when we were not serious.”
Everyone literally enjoys the RvS stage.

And then “she lost interest when things got serious like i did.”
Both a townie and a wolf can display such behavior, it is NAI.

So show me please the reads from her that you claim are village indicative, i actually wanna see that you believe this now.
No it's not true. It's just another in a long list of mafia players running the same tired tropes about my game play that I've proven wrong time and time again trying to say I'm reading in to nothing when my read accuracy is greater than fucking rand

Rem is fucking town
You are trying to kill a town
You think I'm reading into nothing but I assure you I am not

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I know how to fucking read alignemt

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

y'all done having a TvT fight or do I need to keep being annoying in the thread
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

POE solve is Seanzie Robyn and Epi

idc about order

ttyl

(nice job pyxxy, this post really takes the cake for unsubstantiated opinion, guillo won't be able to resist this one for a second)
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Im done here, im done trying to solve this and prove my worth with actual reads and actual solve only to get tied and remain a top wagon just to protect someone because they enjoy playing with them.

Get real, tag me when you are ready to play mafia.

Good night
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:34 pm POE solve is Seanzie Robyn and Epi

idc about order

ttyl

(nice job pyxxy, this post really takes the cake for unsubstantiated opinion, guillo won't be able to resist this one for a second)
☆Princess Abigail☆

idc about order

ttyl

Why robyn

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Guillotine wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:35 pm Im done here, im done trying to solve this and prove my worth with actual reads and actual solve only to get tied and remain a top wagon just to protect someone because they enjoy playing with them.

Get real, tag me when you are ready to play mafia.

Good night
I am playing the game. Don't really care if you don't like how I play my read is correct so

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Like.

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Zenon wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:40 pm

idc about order

ttyl

Why robyn
why not

would you consider your townreads on Rem and Robyn to be equal?
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm not gonna feel bad for making a read I believe in and trust that I am 90% sure will be right

And for voting to protect my top town

And I'm not gonna apologize because you don't like it

And I'm really not gonna stand here and let my name be drug through the mud because people are incapable of understanding that I can make a read on someone I like and vote to protect them without the reason being that I like them

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:50 pm

idc about order

ttyl

Why robyn
why not

No.

But I would say I think robyn is like >90% town

ImageImage

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Ok. I apologize for accusing you of defending Rem based on friendship.

I still disagree the townread but I can see that you believe in it.

That said, can you give us links to town games where you correctly townread her please?

Just to have peace of mind you are not faking this (even though I don't believe you are).
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Zenon wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:51 pm

idc about order

ttyl

Why robyn
why not

No.

cool

solve becomes Seanzie and Epi

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:01 am

idc about order

ttyl

Why robyn
why not

No.

cool

Nah, how about wiggles?

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine

He was hyperposting yesterday and now he is pretty much vanished.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
☆Princess Abigail☆

Guillotine wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:00 am

That said, can you give us links to town games where you correctly townread her please?

Just to have peace of mind you are not faking this (even though I don't believe you are).
Yes

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/39434

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/40542

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/39680

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Vote: Sean

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:03 am
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:01 am

idc about order

ttyl

Why robyn
why not

No.

cool

Nah, how about wiggles?

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine

He was hyperposting yesterday and now he is pretty much vanished.
For someone that seems to care deeply about reasons for reads, that's not a great reason, especially not for Wilgy specifically, who I would not categorize as a scum that has fluctuating whim levels.

Also I read his ISO. Wilgy town.

Still haven't read Epi really. That would have been the case to make here. I know that you're town because you didn't make that case. You're obviously self-aware and thinking hard in your own way about the game. Tornadoing is a verb that comes to mind.
Rem
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 200
Preferred Pronouns: They/their/theirs

Post by Rem »

Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:06 am
Guillotine wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:00 am

Yes

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/39434

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/40542

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/39680
This is the mafi eqivalent of feeling naked
Most people are happy about or eager about the act of reproduction, the only reproduction I do is when I click share in social media.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I sorry

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Don't hate me

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Naked and Townread

coming soon to Discovery
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:11 amDon't hate me
I dont <3
Most people are happy about or eager about the act of reproduction, the only reproduction I do is when I click share in social media.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:12 am
Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:11 amDon't hate me
I dont <3
I love youuuuuu

I'm bored

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

<3

ImageImage

Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Don't be! What was you favorite part of oppenheimer?

Did you cry?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:15 am Don't be! What was you favorite part of oppenheimer?

Did you cry?
I cried twice lol

And I literally maybe shouted get fucked at the end lol

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Hustles”