Posts in topic: 262

Re: JJJ's Bad First Dates Mafia [Day 2]

Post by DrWilgy »

Eager Seanzie, far to eager lmao
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 210
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:10 am Robyn and Pyxxy are also in the same tier as you in the rainbow. Don't get your shoe laces befuddled because you specifically asked about yourself and Rem looking for this.
Where did Cape say to yeet me?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:11 am Eager Seanzie, far to eager lmao
Yeah? What does that mean about me? Tell me more, buddy.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)

Re: JJJ's Bad First Dates Mafia [Day 1]

Post by DrWilgy »

Cape90 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:51 pm So I will cut EOD pretty close

I still think Guillotine is just town here and am not sure what the votes on him are about

I'm considering getting off pyxxy because if he is wolf, I would not expect his mafia partner to try? Like just because of how nothing he is playing and I get the vibe of people trying this game
Cape90 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:53 pm [VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine

I don't like this vote too much.

Oddly enough I feel like if pyxxy is mafia the other is robyn and just her?

Which doesn't feel correct
Cape90 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:59 pm
robyn wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:54 pm

i'm voting pyxxy as u said this
Yeah I realized that after I scrolled up :p

IDK I could just be wrong I just feel as if, if pyxxy is mafia then the other one would be in doomer mode or whatever
So the way I see Cape's posts before EoD I see
T Guillo

W Sean, Robyn, Pyx and Tutuu in that order of bottom of totem pole from least to most scummy per Cape.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:13 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:11 am Eager Seanzie, far to eager lmao
Yeah? What does that mean about me? Tell me more, buddy.
Shit, dude last time I saw eager Seanzie you went super hard after my misyeet and then got thrown overboard afterwards. I don't remember what game it was and I need to find it, but I do remember eating at a Brazilian Steakhouse the day it happened.
Image Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Re: JJJ's Bad First Dates Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:14 am
Cape90 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:51 pm So I will cut EOD pretty close

I still think Guillotine is just town here and am not sure what the votes on him are about

I'm considering getting off pyxxy because if he is wolf, I would not expect his mafia partner to try? Like just because of how nothing he is playing and I get the vibe of people trying this game

Cape90 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:59 pm
robyn wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:54 pm

i'm voting pyxxy as u said this
Yeah I realized that after I scrolled up :p

IDK I could just be wrong I just feel as if, if pyxxy is mafia then the other one would be in doomer mode or whatever
So the way I see Cape's posts before EoD I see
T Guillo

W Sean, Robyn, Pyx and Tutuu in that order of bottom of totem pole from least to most scummy per Cape.
Yeah, that doesn't scream "yeet Sean" to me. You're using dead people's reads with an agenda.

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:18 am Yeah, that doesn't scream "yeet Sean" to me. You're using dead people's reads with an agenda.
I don't think Cape would be one to tonally scream regardless, but what makes this agenda? had you asked about Robyn and Pyxxy I would've said Cape also said yeet there?

Again, 26.4% overly eager to nitpick vernacular on a read that I even advised was undeveloped.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Actually, you also had this earlier in slight of my gimmick that I thought was unnecessary.
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:36 pm How is your read on Wilgy? I am very bad at reading them, and am not a super-fan of their gimmick this game, but would be interested in hearing from people who might be better at reading him (if they exist).
Bruh were you lookin to sink them teeth into me? Am I that cute?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Lol, it was Notorious Hedgehog where eager Seanzie pushed me off a cliff.

Now that I've figured that out, I'll compare later to see if this is actually similar or if that's just my feelers I guess, BUT only after I've read 94% of D2.
Image Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:23 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:18 am Yeah, that doesn't scream "yeet Sean" to me. You're using dead people's reads with an agenda.
I don't think Cape would be one to tonally scream regardless, but what makes this agenda? had you asked about Robyn and Pyxxy I would've said Cape also said yeet there?

Again, 26.4% overly eager to nitpick vernacular on a read that I even advised was undeveloped.
I'm a wagon, and I'm in the bottom of your sus list, but you "read me as town", but state Cape's read on me as if they were calling for my head, and claim that's your reason for my placement there.

Nothing nitpicky about that.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:24 am Actually, you also had this earlier in slight of my gimmick that I thought was unnecessary.
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:36 pm How is your read on Wilgy? I am very bad at reading them, and am not a super-fan of their gimmick this game, but would be interested in hearing from people who might be better at reading him (if they exist).
Yup.

I've been steadily getting the feeling that the current gamestate is eff'ed, and that wolves are sleepin' easy. First with Guillo/Epi, and now even I'm thinking about giving Zenon/Rem a pass (even though I still think Rem needs to be resolved, and I don't feel convinced by Zenon's arguments there).

Where is that landing me? Who can be sleeping easy right now?

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:40 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:23 am

I'm a wagon, and I'm in the bottom of your sus list, but you "read me as town", but state Cape's read on me as if they were calling for my head, and claim that's your reason for my placement there.

Nothing nitpicky about that.
My readlist was like 50% orange lol, nor do I think I expressed that cape wanted your head on a stick with any more import than the other orange on my list (exception Rem).

Do you think I'm looking to put you at x-2 or something?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:44 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:24 am Actually, you also had this earlier in slight of my gimmick that I thought was unnecessary.
Yup.

I've been steadily getting the feeling that the current gamestate is eff'ed, and that wolves are sleepin' easy. First with Guillo/Epi, and now even I'm thinking about giving Zenon/Rem a pass (even though I still think Rem needs to be resolved, and I don't feel convinced by Zenon's arguments there).

Where is that landing me? Who can be sleeping easy right now?
lol, then actually assess what I had last cycle. Do you not think my reads are genuine? Do you disagree with my reads? It's just very odd that you go after the gimmick posting prior to me re-entering thread and then the moment I do enter thread responding to things you asked for specifically that you'd try to push me for that, rather than actually reviewing what I had previous and gauging it.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

FURTHER you asked for other's opinions first rather than formulating your own in any depth.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:44 am Where is that landing me? Who can be sleeping easy right now?
Was there energy put into Pyx/Robyn/Rem in equal with this? OOOOOH will I see that during my catchup? I keep starting then I get a notification and click away from my skim lol
Image Image Image
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 57

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: sean] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:07 pm The Seanzie Challenge: Go through Seanzie's posts and find one (1) instance in which Seanzie asked me a question that wasn't issuing a busywork assignment or following up on a busywork assignment.
Oh shit, lmao you did this to Epi too?
Image Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:05 am [VOTE: sean] aubergine
No.

Look at the gamestate. I am clearly the one most pushing the game forward at this point.

Zenon and Rem are just fluff after fluff. Robyn is afk. Wilgy has been afk until I started pushing on them. Guillo and Epi have done some stuff. Pyxxy has done nothing.

No.

If you all actually vote me out here (and it is going that way, but it shouldn't be), like... I don't even know what to say.

Literally the one person hardpushing for ACTUAL SOLVING, and the one person ACTUALLY QUESTIONING PEOPLE ON THEIR READS... yup. Vote them off.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:08 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:07 pm The Seanzie Challenge: Go through Seanzie's posts and find one (1) instance in which Seanzie asked me a question that wasn't issuing a busywork assignment or following up on a busywork assignment.
agenda.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Wilgy was clearly giving himself space to pivot onto me, and I called him out on it.

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:18 am Wilgy has been afk until I started pushing on them.
And this is just slander. I was busy yesterday and responded to all direct notifications that warranted.

You also just happened to be the person to respond to what I responded to in direct notification because you are here.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:18 am
agenda.
buzzword.
Image Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:20 am
agenda.
buzzword.
Flip this after I flip.

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:22 am
agenda.
buzzword.
Flip this after I flip.
no me first.
Image Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:18 am Wilgy has been afk until I started pushing on them.
And this is just slander. I was busy yesterday and responded to all direct notifications that warranted.

You also just happened to be the person to respond to what I responded to in direct notification because you are here.
Not slander. Calling it how I see it. No more, no less.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:22 am
agenda.
buzzword.
Flip this after I flip.
no me first.
Deal. Vote yourself.

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:25 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:22 am
agenda.
buzzword.
Flip this after I flip.
no me first.
Deal. Vote yourself.
YES CAPTAIN

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
Image Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Everyone,

hammer Wilgy please.

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

No.

Look at the gamestate. I am clearly the one most pushing the game forward at this point.

Zenon and Rem are just fluff after fluff. Robyn is afk. Wilgy has been afk until I started pushing on them. Guillo and Epi have done some stuff. Pyxxy has done nothing.

No.

If you all actually vote me out here (and it is going that way, but it shouldn't be), like... I don't even know what to say.

Literally the one person hardpushing for ACTUAL SOLVING, and the one person ACTUALLY QUESTIONING PEOPLE ON THEIR READS... yup. Vote them off.

Hmmmmmm...I've been absent, so I'm not aware of the gamestate. I do like your righteous tone here tho, so Imma vote [VOTE: rem] aubergine
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Rem
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 200
Preferred Pronouns: They/their/theirs

Post by Rem »

No.

No.

it is often the ones trying to look townie, the ones who are scum tho

unless level 0 play
Most people are happy about or eager about the act of reproduction, the only reproduction I do is when I click share in social media.
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:34 am
No.

No.

Hmmmmmm...I've been absent, so I'm not aware of the gamestate. I do like your righteous tone here tho, so Imma vote [VOTE: rem] aubergine
No.

Seanzie and Epi are just fluff after fluff. Robyn is afk. Wilgy has been afk until I started pushing on them. Guillo and Epi have done some stuff. Pyxxy has done nothing.

No.

Most people are happy about or eager about the act of reproduction, the only reproduction I do is when I click share in social media.
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

am I doing it right mom?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Rem wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:35 am
No.

No.

unless level 0 play
You've been accused of fluff posting to the extreme. I can't say that I see this post as much more than that tbh, why is Sean Maf?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Rem wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:36 am am I doing it right mom?
Nope
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I'm on page 27 now.

Pyxxy is probably best yeet. Super duper sketchy that Pyx only 'joins thread' following Cape's nk and from what I've seen it's alotta nothing (aimless robyn vote, Sean read flipping on simple meta read). W Pyx does this 93.52% of the time.
Image Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Rem wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:39 pm Guillotine
Epignosis
falcon

if game is not over perhaps robyn
I was literally out of town and afk...why was I in the final solve here, it's D2
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Also both Rem and Robyn were elements that moved around creating the tie with Pyx involved. Silly speculation but maybe the potential from nowhere tie including Pyx is what caused the tomfuckery observed.

Sean/Guillo back and forth makes Sean feel better to me. Further Guillo advising that Sean not backing off of Pyx when Guillo called Sean out for it makes Guillo tr Sean seems like towny entitlement (in spite of Guillo's scum equity with Tutuu) as if Guillo feels they have the force to make wolves dance.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:34 am Everyone,

hammer Wilgy please.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Rem wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:07 pm If guillo flips town we kill epi

Simple
no
Image Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

No.

No.

unless level 0 play
While there is something to "they don't care if they live", it is something that is easily fakable as a wolf (and opens up easy wolf play, since a wolf can do things like deliberately avoid answering questions to fake it - STARES RIGHT AT YOU), anyone who actually TRIES and FOLLOWS THEIR WINCON should be making an effort to be townread, so the vast majority of the time, this is NAI.

There are exceptions of course - sometimes people are like "yeah, elim me and sheep me" (I know I just did that, not saying you should give me towncred for it, but this is a situation where it can look really townie) and it is clear they are town, and there are other situations where people are like "oh, the gamestate is fine, I don't care if I go over... except now I'mma panick as it is happening" which look really wolfy, but those are exceptions, not the norm. If you don't actively try to be townread as town, whatever. I do.

Especially in this gamestate. From my POV we are NOT in a good place, and if y'all elim me right now (especially without having someone step up like I've tried to do today to get actual game-related activity out of people), I see this more than likely going to a town loss. This is NOT just my elim I'm considering here, and so I am NOT going to lie down and take it, and that IS townie.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

No.

No.

unless level 0 play
Also, can you please link your two most recent scumgames like I asked earlier?

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:45 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:27 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:29 am
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:31 pm I don't want to vote Guillo, Epi, Falcon or Pyxxy.

:eye: @DrWilgy :eye: @Zenon :eye: @Rem :eye: @robyn :eye:
Sup dood?
Can you give me a summary of your thoughts (a rainbow list or top 3 town/scum or something)?
behold the 47.25% uninformed rainbow.
Zenon
Falc

Epi
Guillo

Seanzie
Rem
Robyn
Pyyxy

Order within color brackets has no meaning. color has no meaning. nothing has meaning.
this sure doesn't feel like sheeping Zenon
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Rem wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:36 am Pyxxy has done nothing.
okay so, not entirely your fault that you didn't notice, you were busy having a good time in the thread, a good time only made possible by me defusing TvT Guillo vs Zenon

some credit please
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

so

everyone wants to scumlean Robyn

but nobody wants to vote Robyn, except me yesterday

Robyn spewed town by the thread, confirmed
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:28 pm so

everyone wants to scumlean Robyn

but nobody wants to vote Robyn, except me yesterday

Robyn spewed town by the thread, confirmed
solve remains Seanzie/Epi

early D2 (today) was theater to somewhat distance/somewhat clear Seanzie

flip me if you don't believe me
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:23 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:45 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:27 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:29 am
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:31 pm I don't want to vote Guillo, Epi, Falcon or Pyxxy.

:eye: @DrWilgy :eye: @Zenon :eye: @Rem :eye: @robyn :eye:
Sup dood?
Can you give me a summary of your thoughts (a rainbow list or top 3 town/scum or something)?
behold the 47.25% uninformed rainbow.
Zenon
Falc

Epi
Guillo

Seanzie
Rem
Robyn
Pyyxy

Order within color brackets has no meaning. color has no meaning. nothing has meaning.
this sure doesn't feel like sheeping Zenon
Yeah, as I'm catching up I'm finding that I still disagree with Zenon on Rem and Robyn.

I still think Zenon is town, but idk how much I could sheep in good faith lol. I'd have to betray everything I stand for (which is a single metaphorical salamander).

Like, my gut screams Rem and Robyn.

Especially if Sean is just frustrated townie at this gamestate (which I can believe 54.54% of the time).
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

And like, with you Pyx, it's really hard to compare this game to cyberpunk because I had tmi there. I WANT to say it's similar enough, in attitude.

Some things look similar, but you joining thread only after cape is gone is level 0 but also feels correct to be suspicious about.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Guillotine wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:40 am
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:10 am
Guillotine wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:03 am
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:01 am
Zenon wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:51 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:50 pm
Zenon wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:40 pm

Why robyn
why not

would you consider your townreads on Rem and Robyn to be equal?
No.

But I would say I think robyn is like >90% town
cool

solve becomes Seanzie and Epi

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine
Nah, how about wiggles?

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine

He was hyperposting yesterday and now he is pretty much vanished.
For someone that seems to care deeply about reasons for reads, that's not a great reason, especially not for Wilgy specifically, who I would not categorize as a scum that has fluctuating whim levels.

Also I read his ISO. Wilgy town.

Still haven't read Epi really. That would have been the case to make here. I know that you're town because you didn't make that case. You're obviously self-aware and thinking hard in your own way about the game. Tornadoing is a verb that comes to mind.
I'm less convinced that Epi is mafia here. I also don't think Seanzie is mafia.

Wilgy is parking on me though... like a wolf scared of making waves.
You're a wolf scared of making waves.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I've caught up.

Wolf in Robyn > Pyx > Rem

Town in Guillo < Falc < Zenon
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

where did everyone go?
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Hustles”