Sesame Street Mafia Game Over Town Wins

Moderator: Community Team

Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 145

Re: Sesame Street Mafia Day 1

Post by Master Radishes »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:02 pm Does anybody remember laughter?

What's happening peeps, who's got Cliff Notes?
If there's a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now.

The big Thing right now is SVS saw Belzy switch her vote at EoD to Thunal (counterwagon) then switch away, but without calling it in thread. Belzy says she misclicked for a few seconds and SVS is framing her.

Day 1 was a typical affair - some pushes and prods and we chopped a town (Robyn) who'd given up.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 28

Post by falcon45ca »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:11 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:02 pm Does anybody remember laughter?

What's happening peeps, who's got Cliff Notes?
If there's a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now.

The big Thing right now is SVS saw Belzy switch her vote at EoD to Thunal (counterwagon) then switch away, but without calling it in thread. Belzy says she misclicked for a few seconds and SVS is framing her.

Day 1 was a typical affair - some pushes and prods and we chopped a town (Robyn) who'd given up.

MR gets it.

SvS v Belzy eh? Imma read up
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

fingersplints wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:16 am So let’s recap. Belzy thinks I’m mafia for “reasons” and I killed Kate, a friend of mine, who had me as top tier town, because……..?

Could be just so you could say this...I know I've heard this argument before...in fact, when you & Dennis capped Kate N1...hmmmmm
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Ya, no fingers is prolly town. She's engaging way more than she does as Maf
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

SvS v Belzy just feels like town yelling at each other.

We've got Epi, LC, Sean & Ted who seem more content to observe and let it happen tho

[VOTE: epi] aubergine
Master Radishes
Hitman

[VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine

In Falcon we trust.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Actually I'd probably vote Ted above Epi, but this will do for now.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:55 pm [VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine

In Falcon we trust.

Are you trying to pocket me?
Master Radishes
Hitman

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:00 pm

In Falcon we trust.

You're pocketing me. I already said SVS and Belzy are town yelling at each other and shaded the commentators (Ted, LC).
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:04 pm

In Falcon we trust.

You're pocketing me. I already said SVS and Belzy are town yelling at each other and shaded the commentators (Ted, LC).

OK, you can sit my front pocket, and I'll sit in your coin pocket.

Kinky.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:47 am im kinda paranoid that sean / lc are stalling in their suspicions

feels like they’re taking a hard backseat, we need some wolf reads from them
You don't want to hear my reads.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

fingersplints wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:13 am
Belzy wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:36 am Also, if SVS was here to see my misclick: why wait until today mentioning it? Could have asked me about it. Oh, that is right... I am being framed here.

Killed Kate, frames me for it, ...says I pocket Thunal, ...either SVS pockets Thunal, or are w together. Thunal's d2 is also fishy enouhg, so could be. And/or epi. Or...
Svs would not have killed kate
Why not, when Kate had SVS so high?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:24 am
fingersplints wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:16 am So let’s recap. Belzy thinks I’m mafia for “reasons” and I killed Kate, a friend of mine, who had me as top tier town, because……..?
Or I killed my best friend night one ( who always gets killed night 1) for shits and giggles.

Splints I saw that vote move; reread the interaction EOD between Thunal and Belzy, it feels so fake and staged. It’s not something Thinal would have done.
No, there is a clear explanation for why wolf!SVS would kill Kate - to lock in Kate's readslist.

is that what happened? I'm not sure, but I am definitely considering it as a possibility, and pretending that there isn't a reasonable explanation for a wolf!SVS world feels disingenuous.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:48 am He said Sunday he'd be back. It's Tuesday!
REALLY wasted at a festival.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

test

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 105

Post by S~V~S »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:44 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:24 am
Or I killed my best friend night one ( who always gets killed night 1) for shits and giggles.

Splints I saw that vote move; reread the interaction EOD between Thunal and Belzy, it feels so fake and staged. It’s not something Thinal would have done.
No, there is a clear explanation for why wolf!SVS would kill Kate - to lock in Kate's readslist.

is that what happened? I'm not sure, but I am definitely considering it as a possibility, and pretending that there isn't a reasonable explanation for a wolf!SVS world feels disingenuous.
She gets killed night one all the time recently. I don’t know the last time she finished a game. I know it’s just wifom, but I don’t want to be the one to ruin her game yet again.

Of course it’s s possibility. But what do I gain from putting myself out there like this to frame Belzy this aggressively, lol? Except yeeting a civ if I am bad? If Belzy was to flip town, I’m toast. And on this forum we always yeet town anyhow with minimum baddie effort because no one is willing to trust anyone else, or make a leap of faith that anyone else could be right without mech. It’s kinda ridiculous tbh. But I’m a good baddie I don’t have to do this to yeet town.

I know you seem to really want me to be bad. And it’s cool. If I’m wrong here, and Belzys town I won’t fight an elim. Because I’m that sure I’m not wrong.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:53 am
Belzy wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:33 am I still want to hear from SVS if it is about a single 3 second lasting mislick hours before eod1
No, it wasn't. And you said I was lying, so I thought you were denying it even happened? I had literally 17 pings from you this AM, haven't read all of them yet.

OK. I started watching the poll about here:
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:18 pm [VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
As said previously. I was worried about a Wilgy flashwagon. When I looked at the poll first time Belzy (although I am addressing you, Belzy, I will refer to you by name so it doesn't get confusing) had already voted for Wilgy, and then Thunal did. I refreshed the poll every 2-3 minutes or so until the last half hour or so when it had settled down somewhat.

This vote of Thunals surprised me, since iirc it put her into a tie with Robyn. Then she voted for Robyn some half an hour later.
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:40 pm [VOTE: robyn] aubergine
After Thunal moved off Wilgy, that was when Belzy moved to Thunal.

At this stage I was mostly watching Robyns train, once it looked like the flashwagon on Wilgy wasn't going to materialize.

In that 6 minute span, Belzys vote stayed on Thunal for at least one tick, so maybe 2-3 minutes. It's possible it stayed on Thunal the entire time, but I can't say that for sure; I only actively noticed it once. It could be possible that she moved it again and I missed it, but like I said I was keeping a pretty close eye on what votes were moving.
Belzy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:46 pm [VOTE: robyn] aubergine
After Belzy voted, Wilgy voted for Thunal. Then Seanzie voted for Robyn. Then Wilgy voted for Robyn. Hmm. That Wilgy Thunal vote.

Anyhow, to the best of my recollection, the vote was on Thunal for at least 2-3 minutes. Not 3 seconds.

And this is, IMO, where Belzy set herself up for a Thunal vote after Kate died.
Belzy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:05 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:03 pm
Belzy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:01 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:57 pm
Belzy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:52 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:50 pm
Let me try communicating.

:mad:
For some reason it is hard to create a real wagon on Wilg.
It is. I'm pretty sure it's just going to be robyn/me wagons today but I think he very well could be mafia.
I am not sure if I think Wilg is wolf or if I want Wilg to be wolf, but I do know I want to lynch Wilg and is in my poe.

1 hr left. So robyn vs you seems most likely.
Tbh i'm not sure how much of it is ego but I think I've been pretty towny today and I don't think there's a pure 4 vote wagon on me.
Been a while we played together. You do remember me of your townplay. You are very good, so I won't exclude deep wolving, but I don't see a reason to think this rn.
But yeah, having just wolfed with Thunal, there's no fucking way she kills Kate here. Zero.
How many times do you think you refreshed and saw the vote still there?

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

@Seanzie definitely once, possibly twice. I didn’t notice and movement any other time. I don’t know for 100% sure. I wasn’t refreshing like clockwork, I know I saw it once after the initial time, but I won’t swear it never happened again.

I saw what I saw and her reaction cemented it for me.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I came in here to vote Thunal after the night post where Kate died, but while I was writing out the timeline, the w/w Belzy Thunal theory didn’t make sense with that vote on Thunal.

Especially since, as Thunal said, who else was she going to vote for that she misparked on Thunsl?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I don’t buy that it was a mispark.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:07 pm @Seanzie definitely once, possibly twice. I didn’t notice and movement any other time. I don’t know for 100% sure. I wasn’t refreshing like clockwork, I know I saw it once after the initial time, but I won’t swear it never happened again.

Just to be sure I understand though, when you say "definitely once", do you mean that

1.) you definitely saw it for one 2-3 minute period between refreshes,

or did you have a situation where you:

2.) saw it, knowing you hadn't refreshed, hadn't clicked to see more posts, anything, for at least 2-3 minutes, then refreshed and it was still there?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:13 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:07 pm @Seanzie definitely once, possibly twice. I didn’t notice and movement any other time. I don’t know for 100% sure. I wasn’t refreshing like clockwork, I know I saw it once after the initial time, but I won’t swear it never happened again.

Just to be sure I understand though, when you say "definitely once", do you mean that

2.) saw it, knowing you hadn't refreshed, hadn't clicked to see more posts, anything, for at least 2-3 minutes, then refreshed and it was still there?
I'm specifically asking because while Belzy's story seems weird, she does give of kind of an indignant vibe about it. It is possible that is bravado (and that is what I'm leaning towards), but I'd like to rule out the possiblity that your two stories are compatable. The poll is a little funny in how it resets (and I just did a few tests to check my understanding myself), so I want to make sure I know exactly what you're claiming to see to check if it is truly incompatible with Belzy's claim, or compatible, but coming from a misunderstanding about the poll.

tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 128
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:04 pm

In Falcon we trust.

im not sure what you deem as commentary

thought it was a waste of time and no logic on either side that was likely to make the other a wolf
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

i’d say i straight up avoided it, rather than commentary?
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

#2 I think. But it wasn’t like it seemed that important at the time, you know? Or I would have screenshot it.

It was only 5 minutes or so between Thunal voting Robyn and Belzy voting Robyn.

After Thunal changed her vote, I am not sure if I saw Belzys vote moved in the same click, or the next one. But I know I refreshed at least one more time between seeing it initially, because I noticed it was still there, then next click she had voted for and posted the vote for Robyn.

So it was there maybe 2-3 minutes. If it was a misvote, I’m Not sure who else she was voting to accidentally click thunal.

I felt pretty sure about it, but seeing her reaction this AM I’m as sure as I could be without info and nothing can change my mind.

Read yesterdays thread from fiveish to EOD and tell me you don’t see at least a little if what I saw, extra vote aside.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also what you’re reading as indignant townie I’m reading as cornered baddie.

Town won’t call me a liar over that. That’s extreme.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

to be clear, i understand svs’s point

i don’t think it’s likely it makes belzy a wolf, as i doubt a wolf would be that oblivious about a progression and i don’t understand the endgoal of it either. the motivation + agenda wasn’t clearly pointed out by svs (sorry if it was) but belzy’s reaction was on the bad side to start accusing svs of setting them up for it
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Belzy] aubergine

Master Radishes
Hitman

S~V~S wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:28 pm Also what you’re reading as indignant townie I’m reading as cornered baddie.
This is where I'm stuck. My initial instinct was indignant townie. Upon reread I felt more cornered baddie.
Master Radishes
Hitman

tedxtr wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:24 pm i’d say i straight up avoided it, rather than commentary?
Fair. Lumped it together in my head because in a t / t world those are both the kind of things I'd give a 'hmmm' to.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

v
zenon
mr
svs
splints

probably v, falling a bit, could be 1 wolf if game's tough
sean
lc

yolo v
epi

null

wilgy
belzy

reasons available
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 167
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:08 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:53 amGGs town
Why the sassy attitude?
Cause town never wins on this site and it's happening again lol
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Belzy
38%
Voters: Epignosis, Thunal33, S~V~S, DrWilgy, fingersplints, Seanzie

This is so bad lol

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:41 am Belzy - Posts
DrWilgy - Posts
Epignosis - Posts
falcon45ca - Posts
fingersplints - Posts
Kate - Posts
Lime Coke - Posts
Master Radishes - Posts
robyn - Posts
Seanzie - Posts
S~V~S - Posts
tedxtr - Posts
Thunal33 - Posts
Zenon - Posts

Apologies for the ones I've inevitably screwed up.

(Also just to note the posts are in reverse order. Can't remember if there's a way to flip them.)
thanks, now i wish there was a way to pin it
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:34 pm
Why the sassy attitude?
we won our last game, let's run it back to back!
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

A top wagon all day that's never been close and has 6 votes right now

This will surely flip wolf

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tedxtr wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:36 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:34 pm
Why the sassy attitude?
we won our last game, let's run it back to back!
You right. But I've lost 8 out of my last 9 on this site including a game where I had a fucking mech red

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

So like my faith. Near zero. Especially with that awful robyn kill

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:37 pm A top wagon all day that's never been close and has 6 votes right now

:nicenod:
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:37 pm A top wagon all day that's never been close and has 6 votes right now

not unheard of, if a wolf reacts badly then even wolves will notice it and get in on the ground early too
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

@DrWilgy didn't respond to my ping, why vote to save thunal at the end?

but maybe you didn't respond cuz there's not a combination of emotes that would convey a decent answer
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 67

Post by DrWilgy »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:42 pm @DrWilgy didn't respond to my ping, why vote to save thunal at the end?

but maybe you didn't respond cuz there's not a combination of emotes that would convey a decent answer
:confused2:
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 67

Post by DrWilgy »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:56 am @DrWilgy why’d you save thunal?
:huh:

*Pouts in missed this*

*Avoided tomfoolery in observation*
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 139
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

This is town Zenon. I'm pretty sure Belzy was reacting like a caught wolf though.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Is it *possible* Belzy misclicked me when I wasn't even near Wilgy or Robyn in the poll, then there was a problem with the poll not refreshing in time so SVS saw it for longer, then town!Belzy reacted like a cornered wolf by accusing SVS of lying and trying to thunderdome her with reasons I'm not at all convinced she believes?

Yes, but it's unlikely enough that I feel comfortable voting Belzy. It's more likely she's a wolf.
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

tedxtr wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:40 pm

not unheard of, if a wolf reacts badly then even wolves will notice it and get in on the ground early too
But... Belzy didn't react badly lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

This entire case is weak and weird

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Probably T v T

But I'm so annoyed

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Once you've killed Belzy you've killed literally my only two town cores my only masons and my only connection to this game

ImageImage

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:17 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:13 pm

I'm specifically asking because while Belzy's story seems weird, she does give of kind of an indignant vibe about it. It is possible that is bravado (and that is what I'm leaning towards), but I'd like to rule out the possiblity that your two stories are compatable. The poll is a little funny in how it resets (and I just did a few tests to check my understanding myself), so I want to make sure I know exactly what you're claiming to see to check if it is truly incompatible with Belzy's claim, or compatible, but coming from a misunderstanding about the poll.
I already townread Sean but this confirms it for me. Town are way more likely to think of things like testing how the poll resets because they're actually solving instead of faking it.
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”