Moderator: Community Team

☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 167
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Sesame Street Mafia Day 1

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Because when I lose my town reads I lose my connection to the game
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Because I don't have a foothold into it anymore

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 145

Post by Master Radishes »

Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:34 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:08 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:53 amGGs town
Why the sassy attitude?
Cause town never wins on this site and it's happening again lol
Okay, but are you helping to change that? Or are you just going to spend the game complaining?

Cmon now, you're pretty widely townread by this point. Give us some words about why Belzy is town or anything you want to say.
☆Princess Abigail☆

And maybe I'm not that important

But

Maybe I am considering in my last 5 games across all sites I've been wrong on like 1 town core read total.

ImageImage

Master Radishes
Hitman

Oh you're doing it as I posted.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I may not find you scum

But I can lower the PoE correctly given the ability to connect to the game

ImageImage

Master Radishes
Hitman

Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:14 pm Because I don't have a foothold into it anymore
What can we do to find you a new foothold?
☆Princess Abigail☆

But the problem here on syndicate for the past like 5 games on this site specifically is that doesn't happen

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Nobody listens

They talk past each other they refuse to work together they push their pet reads without cooperation

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

It didn't use to be like that but it is now

ImageImage

Master Radishes
Hitman

Okay.
☆Princess Abigail☆

And I can sit here and scream and make my case and tell you why you're wrong till I'm blue in the face but it's gonna accomplish nothing.

Because reevaluating is not what you want to do and the proof is there just look at how SVS has reacted to Belzy. To me.

Okay like SVS isn't trying to solve Belzy. SVS isn't trying to understand Belzy.

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 105

Post by S~V~S »

Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:16 pm Nobody listens

They talk past each other they refuse to work together they push their pet reads without cooperation
I agree with you 100% here.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
☆Princess Abigail☆

I've fought for my town reads game in and game out and they've died game in and game out and they've flipped town game in and game out

So like I'm supposed to make a case and change this game and save my read and win the game but I'm so disillusioned with how play has been lately

Now I could be wrong but my read accuracy on town is greater than rand

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

And I don't know how to fix it I don't

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

The end

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:14 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:34 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:08 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:53 amGGs town
Why the sassy attitude?
Cause town never wins on this site and it's happening again lol
Okay, but are you helping to change that? Or are you just going to spend the game complaining?

Cmon now, you're pretty widely townread by this point. Give us some words about why Belzy is town or anything you want to say.
I have given the words

Their treatment of me. Which people read as pockety but like really wasn't especially when the easy play was to keep me on the table.

How they tried to work with me early was towny.

Their explanation and genuine frustration over a push that is pretty overall weak was towny. I could be wrong or could be caught for the wrong reasons but when I read it I see genuine frustration

Their vibes their play their emotion their style its entirely devoid of wolfy motivation

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:15 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:14 pm Because I don't have a foothold into it anymore
What can we do to find you a new foothold?
At this point I'm not sure. I'd need another town I trust as much as robyn and Belz and I don't have anyone even close to that

ImageImage

tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 128
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

the problem on my end is that i think there's plenty of villagery people that im sort of contempt in killing a few slots and not re-evaluating until i have reason to do so

im a bit lazy nowadays cuz im confident no matter how wrong i am early, i'll turn it around later, so im not as worried on getting it right early or trying too hard
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 67

Post by DrWilgy »

:clap:
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:19 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:16 pm Nobody listens

I agree with you 100% here.
Yeah because it's true and it's been happening a lot and real talk syndicate is or was my favorite place to play mafia over the last year but over this last month I've been enjoying MU and FoL more town is losing every game I feel like I can't get anyone to hear me anymore and it's frustrating. I don't know how to fix it. I don't know how to get people to listen.

ImageImage

tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:22 pm Their explanation and genuine frustration over a push that is pretty overall weak
i don't disagree here. i think that there is a lack of motivation / agenda for why they'd do it as a wolf

like if i were a wolf and making a lot of posts on why thunal was a villager / nothing about people's cases on them was good, and my great wolf plan would be to sneak a vote in to get her killed when it'll be obvious from the poll...

that doesn't really sound like a wolf plan to me
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:24 pm:clap:
Dunno who your clapping for but I am gonna assume it's me just for my own sanity lol

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:15 am If Belzy town then Thunal and SVS both maf.
:werewolf:
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
☆Princess Abigail☆

tedxtr wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:23 pm the problem on my end is that i think there's plenty of villagery people that im sort of contempt in killing a few slots and not re-evaluating until i have reason to do so

im a bit lazy nowadays cuz im confident no matter how wrong i am early, i'll turn it around later, so im not as worried on getting it right early or trying too hard
I mean... same. But I'm willing to read why Belzy is wolf. The problem is...I just don't see the wolfy ness I've read the case I think it's weak

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:25 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:24 pm:clap:
Dunno who your clapping for but I am gonna assume it's me just for my own sanity lol
:beer:
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

And I trust myself. But I'm also part of the problem. Im aware of this lol

ImageImage

tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

so, im down to kill wilgy

he's pretty much going fully with the threadflow when he's against it generally, and he swapped his vote on thunal. no matter her alignment, i think it looks bad (for him). not to mention he's just not villagery and maybe he'll start playing the game in this way
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

tedxtr wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:25 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:22 pm Their explanation and genuine frustration over a push that is pretty overall weak
i don't disagree here. i think that there is a lack of motivation / agenda for why they'd do it as a wolf

like if i were a wolf and making a lot of posts on why thunal was a villager / nothing about people's cases on them was good, and my great wolf plan would be to sneak a vote in to get her killed when it'll be obvious from the poll...

Correct. Thank you okay I was beginning to gaslight myself lol

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:27 pm so, im down to kill wilgy

he's pretty much going fully with the threadflow when he's against it generally, and he swapped his vote on thunal. no matter her alignment, i think it looks bad (for him). not to mention he's just not villagery and maybe he'll start playing the game in this way
:bighug:
Image Image Image
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:26 pm
tedxtr wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:23 pm the problem on my end is that i think there's plenty of villagery people that im sort of contempt in killing a few slots and not re-evaluating until i have reason to do so

I mean... same. But I'm willing to read why Belzy is wolf. The problem is...I just don't see the wolfy ness I've read the case I think it's weak
i think the case has become that their reaction to the case was bad, which i can't really disagree with

they're sussing 2 likely town (fmpov) as wolves and immediately went on to call svs a liar, despite there not being a lie, just a misunderstanding. the reaction isn't too great
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Wilgy is gimmicky but you can read into it. The question is, is what they are saying actually wolfy.

They just called LC a wolf for a post that reading it does kinda feel like it's a set up to multiple misexes that's pretty good

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 105

Post by S~V~S »

If you’re a wolf youd rather yeet the active player than the inactive one who asked to be replaced. if they’re tied.

Then you spend the next day being all civvie like arguing to save the slot in case they’re civ, maintain balance yada yada. Given the tie we had wolves want to lynch the active player every time.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:28 pm

Wilgy is gimmicky but you can read into it. The question is, is what they are saying actually wolfy.

They just called LC a wolf for a post that reading it does kinda feel like it's a set up to multiple misexes that's pretty good
i think lc and sean are in a "falling down" trend, but i actually liked that series of posts if im thinking about the correct posts

shows some depth of thought about the game, i kinda have that line of thinking from time to time

i think if lc / sean step it up and they're both villas, the game is probably PoEable
ImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 139
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

I was skeptical about it which is why I didn't vote Belzy until I read her side. If Belzy did want to snipe me, I'm curious why she would do it then instead of right at EoD when it's way more likely to kill me. But it also doesn't make sense as a misclick because of the time difference between Belzy and SVS's claims and the fact that my name in the poll wasn't close to robyn's.

Another thing that's weird with the misclick story is that if I were town Belzy, I would have for sure said who I meant to actually vote in my defense.
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

tedxtr wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:28 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:26 pm

i think the case has become that their reaction to the case was bad, which i can't really disagree with

they're sussing 2 likely town (fmpov) as wolves and immediately went on to call svs a liar, despite there not being a lie, just a misunderstanding. the reaction isn't too great
Yeah but would you not be frustrated if you felt you were being unfairly represented and ganged up on?

Belzy was getting ganged up on. It was an echo chamber. There was one person willing to say this is not fair and it was me but I didn't get my hands that dirty to defend so it was Belzy against everyone the VC proves that. And when that's happened and you're getting emotional you snap read the people frustrating you upsetting you as wolf.

I've done it. My friends have done it. It's not a wolfy reaction. It can be but not always

Am I wrong?

ImageImage

tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:30 pm If you’re a wolf youd rather yeet the active player than the inactive one who asked to be replaced. if they’re tied.

Then you spend the next day being all civvie like arguing to save the slot in case they’re civ, maintain balance yada yada. Given the tie we had wolves want to lynch the active player every time.
yes, but wouldn't it be borderline outing for you to make posts about saving a person but your vote is sneaked in on them for everyone to see? on d1?

you have to be aware that wolves have... awareness. they need to plan ahead
ImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:18 pm And I can sit here and scream and make my case and tell you why you're wrong till I'm blue in the face but it's gonna accomplish nothing.

Because reevaluating is not what you want to do and the proof is there just look at how SVS has reacted to Belzy. To me.

Okay like SVS isn't trying to solve Belzy. SVS isn't trying to understand Belzy.
I think you're town and I'd like you to stay in the game. I plan to spend most of the rest of the day solving slots outside Belzy and I'd like you to work with us on that.
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:30 pm

If you’re a wolf youd rather yeet the active player than the inactive one who asked to be replaced. if they’re tied.

No... Robyn was lhf and lhf is often pushed by wolfs because it's easy

It gives no info its worthless

It was a horrible day 1 a horrible wagon it was a sleep walk we gained nothing from it and we killed a town slot that we could've let a sub walk into to help solve this game with fresh eyes

But instead we murdered a town who was just fucking towny

ImageImage

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Zenon
SVS
Seanzie

Splints
Master Radishes
Lime Coke

Epi
Falcon

Ted
Wilgy

Belzy
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

People keep telling me to take a break from mafia... maybe I need to lol

I won't but maybe I need to

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'll be here all night

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I will try to help solve I dunno my brain is messy right now but I'm a go sleep

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Now

ImageImage

tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:31 pmAm I wrong?
not really, just the part where belzy said svs was lying about the vote thing seems to be the most worrisome part to me

but then again, like i said, it seems like villagers lying about easy facts for whatever reason can't be ruled out lol
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:41 pm
not really, just the part where belzy said svs was lying about the vote thing seems to be the most worrisome part to me

but then again, like i said, it seems like villagers lying about easy facts for whatever reason can't be ruled out lol
because they were both agreeing the vote thing happened, so it reads like belzy poking holes in svs's case and then changing the goalpost from the vote thing not happening, to then being a misclick and then arguing the seconds / minutes that were spent on it

idk if this is a fair interpretation of what happened as i kinda breezed past it, like i said
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Is it possible that Belzy believes what they are saying?

ImageImage

tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:43 pm

i think if they're a wolf, they definitely didn't intend to vote thunal while defending her with posts in broad daylight

most likely it was a misclick

but i think their reaction isn't too great. honestly the only bad thing i can imagine pursuing a wagon on them is that 2 people in a row that were read as caught for the wrong reasons ~~were likely villagers lmfao
ImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:32 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:30 pm If you’re a wolf youd rather yeet the active player than the inactive one who asked to be replaced. if they’re tied.

yes, but wouldn't it be borderline outing for you to make posts about saving a person but your vote is sneaked in on them for everyone to see? on d1?

you have to be aware that wolves have... awareness. they need to plan ahead
tedxtr wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:45 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:43 pm

i think if they're a wolf, they definitely didn't intend to vote thunal while defending her with posts in broad daylight

most likely it was a misclick

but i think their reaction isn't too great. honestly the only bad thing i can imagine pursuing a wagon on them is that 2 people in a row that were read as caught for the wrong reasons ~~were likely villagers lmfao
I might put Ted a little higher than I did in my readslist. These posts and Ted's reaction to the Belzy push come from someone who really does believe Belzy would plan ahead and not stealth vote me. Imo Ted is only with Belzy is if Belzy was a wolf who actually did misclick in the poll. I don't think Belzy voted me on purpose, voiced that in wolfchat, and then teammate Ted insisted that wolves have awareness.
ImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

I'd like to propose a wolf MR world.

Discuss.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”