The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [ENDGAME]

Who killed spacedaisy...I mean, of course you know. Should he die?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:22 pm

DharmaHelper
40%
zeek
10%
A Person (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
50%

Total votes: 10
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 134
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Re: The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [Day 5]

Post by Turnip Head »

No I'll play. I'm just not responding to that particular accusation anymore, and if anyone wants to vote me on that merit alone, they can go ahead and do so.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote:
Dom wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:LC was the first one to say that both Dom and Bass were more likely to be bad... why isn't Dom all up in his junk?
WAHHHHH
Because LC was targeted by Boddy. ;)

Wow-- it's almost as if you're bad!! It's almost as if you're desperate for people to look anywhere else.

I think I could even pin your role down-- I wonder if I'm rightt.
Then let's lynch me today and find out. I won't let you drag me into this simply because I was right about you. Sorry you got outed or whatever but I had nothing to do with it so you can stop taking it out on me. I'm done talking about this.
This has nothing to do with me being outed.
I'm very annoyed by that, yeah (because MP really should know better). However, I clearly suspected you yesterday when I asked you THREE TIMES about your claim about MP before you answered. Almost like you didn't know what yo wanted to say.

And yes, TH, don't belittle my outing just because it's now affecting you because I have nothing left to lose. I was outed because MP literally said who he was targeted by and we know one of those people was on the poll yesterday. Therefore, since he was silenced by both teams, both candidates are on that poll and both of us were bad. Do not pretend MP did not out me (and himself).
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

You're clearly enjoying your role as an outted baddie today Dom but I'm not getting into it with you. I know how this goes and I don't feel like talking in circles with you for the next 48 hours until you're lynched.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 463
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Okay, only popping in very briefly because I have some time in between finishing up some stuff and going to the movies with Daisy.

Dom, I'm really sorry you're upset. But I built a case against you. I didn't out myself or you. I didn't come out and say my role. The role mechanism of what happened yesterday and the fact that I was clearly the only player silenced yesterday put me and you in this position. I didn't choose this and I didn't create my role power. Not to mention that a baddie team just tried to kill me to shut me up completely. I asked Epig's permission and he said I could reveal I was silenced by both baddie silencers, so I thought I would do so, but I wanted to try to bury it amid as much of a legitimate case as I could. Nonetheless I know you're upset and I am sorry you're taking it this way. I don't blame you. But at the same time I don't feel I did anything against the rules here, especially since I was really sure to ask Epig for as much clarification as possible.

DH, thanks for addressing everything. I'll look at your response more closely and mull over it tomorrow.

I definitely think S~V~S's responses thus far convince me I'm right about her being bad with Dom, but time will tell. It seems she's cursed with a question curse too.

I don't think Daisy's bad. I can't read her perfectly, but I'm almost always concerned about her by now. I just don't see it.

With regards to TH, I don't know. He has been so insightful all game and I haven't had any reason to distrust him, ever, which has made me a bit nervous. But that's sort of unfair since he has seemed so genuine and civvie to me. I'll have to revisit the nature of his posts about me being double targeted but I'm not sure it's particularly incriminating -- since he noted before that I was the one silenced, if I remember correctly.

timmer, I appreciate your feedback. Duly noted on both counts. I would say at the moment that I'm more sure about S~V~S being bad than DH as well, but I do think both are definitely worth looking at.

Guess I'll vote Dom now. But I think discussion still needs to occur. I hope this doesn't become one of those lynches where everyone's just following suit.

See you folks tomorrow! :offtobed:
Sockys2023
The Mark
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Sockys2023 »

MP, did you not see where I emphatically said "I am a civvie" and have said so for every day? Do you not recall how seriously I take LD statements? A question; do you have BTS with your recruits??
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 291

Post by S~V~S »

lol
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 441

Post by DharmaHelper »

Lily Potter wrote:MP, did you not see where I emphatically said "I am a civvie" and have said so for every day? Do you not recall how seriously I take LD statements? A question; do you have BTS with your recruits??
Lmao.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Even as a Champion, do i not make the SAME OLD STUPID MISTAKES?????
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Dom, I'm really sorry you're upset. But I built a case against you. I didn't out myself or you. I didn't come out and say my role. The role mechanism of what happened yesterday and the fact that I was clearly the only player silenced yesterday put me and you in this position. I didn't choose this and I didn't create my role power. Not to mention that a baddie team just tried to kill me to shut me up completely. I asked Epig's permission and he said I could reveal I was silenced by both baddie silencers, so I thought I would do so, but I wanted to try to bury it amid as much of a legitimate case as I could. Nonetheless I know you're upset and I am sorry you're taking it this way. I don't blame you. But at the same time I don't feel I did anything against the rules here, especially since I was really sure to ask Epig for as much clarification as possible.
Let me tell you a thing.
Yes you did.
You said you were targeted by both Bavmorda and the Warden last night.
The Warden was Bass.
Me and Bass were the only two on the poll last night.
Therefore...

You did everything BUT outright say my role. You did not build a case. I have known your role for DAYS and I haven't said a word. I was looking for a way to build a case against you.

Seriously, MP, this was everything but saying my role.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

S~V~S wrote:Even as a Champion, do i not make the SAME OLD STUPID MISTAKES?????
This added some humor to a relatively poopy night. :p
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Elohcin »

wow...you all were posting faster than I could read. Let me just say that even if Dom is bad, I know how it feels to be genuinely upset over something in Mafia and I feel bad for him. Also, I had a feeling TH was bad. I think I can actually read him now. After being his teammate in HP and seeing him play. And I know I cannot prove this, but when I said that I voted to give TH the wand or whatever it was the other day, I lied. I actually voted (by PM) to give it to FZ. I didn't say that in the thread b/c people tend to have problems with my gut feelings. Anyway, all this craziness has been entertaining to read. I think Dom, TH, SVS...all bad. I am not sure about Lily Potter atm either....I am going to look into that more.

lots of linki of course. will read in a moment
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Lily Potter wrote:MP, did you not see where I emphatically said "I am a civvie" and have said so for every day? Do you not recall how seriously I take LD statements? A question; do you have BTS with your recruits??
Dun dun dun.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

So looks like I'm right about SVS too. Does that make me a baddie?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am not Doms teammate; I adore him & I adore Bass, and that's how it is. I hated yesterdays poll, and that is why I kept saying it. I was tortured and unhappy, and wanted everyone to know it, especially the Host. I was not bad, not am I. Dom is gonna get lynched without me, so i am gonna vote for Daisy. I think she is on the other team, Voldys team. I am gonna vote now, and leave while my dignity is still intact. Do you not believe this?

And am mad as hell that it is Day 5 and i was not recruited *tears* ?

Linki, right about SVS?? I just fucking outed myself lol.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote:So looks like I'm right about SVS too. Does that make me a baddie?
Yeah.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Okay yeah no nevermind I get it. You done goofed SVS :p
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Yes it makes you a baddie, TH, although i AM NOT VOLDEMORT. Not :(

Bea is gonna lol and lol over all of this ha ha
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 169
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Turnip Head wrote:So looks like I'm right about SVS too. Does that make me a baddie?
TH, what is convincing you that you are right about SVS being bad? This exchange all went pretty fast so maybe i missed a definitive point where it was proven she was bad.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Juliets I dropped it now. I figured out that SVS is not bad and that another unrelated theory of mine was also wrong.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Sorry Dom, but you know I have to vote for you. I hate you have to go out this way, but you do have to go.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Turnip Head wrote:Juliets I dropped it now. I figured out that SVS is not bad and that another unrelated theory of mine was also wrong.
Care to elaborate?
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 169
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

lol, my advice is don't drink wine when the thread is like this. It gets confusing. I think I will put my wine glass down and walk away. It looks like I need to vote Dom because MP most assuredly outed him (at least the way I define it) and Dom has confirmed it. Sorry Dom, I really wanted you to be good. As for the rest of this I will have to wait until tomorrow.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

S~V~S wrote:Yes it makes you a baddie, TH, although i AM NOT VOLDEMORT. Not :(
I don't spill baddie secrets in the thread, stoned or sober. Not my style ;)

I was right about Bass and Dom, and you were wrong about both of them. And you're wrong about me. That's all there is to it. I understand you not trusting me, obviously I'm the same with you... but if you look at the evidence I'm not bad.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Spacedaisy »

I am not bad. I realize you and your team are going after me because I said I suspected both of them and you thought I KNEW because I was on the other team. But I didn't KNOW. I just highly suspected. And I gave my reasons why for both candidates. I became more vocal when I did because that lynch provided more insight than any cycle so far. I have done nothing this game but play for the civs because that is alignment. That said, I'm done for the time being too because this is too emotionally charged for my taste.

Linki: I am curious about this too TH because SVS has looked pretty bad to me since Night 3...
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

juliets wrote:lol, my advice is don't drink wine when the thread is like this. It gets confusing. I think I will put my wine glass down and walk away. It looks like I need to vote Dom because MP most assuredly outed him (at least the way I define it) and Dom has confirmed it. Sorry Dom, I really wanted you to be good. As for the rest of this I will have to wait until tomorrow.
Is this awesome advice? Is Juliets Super smart? Am I voting for poor outed jska?

Again, does this tense sound much more condescending & rude than I intend it to be?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Daisy Elo I'm just gonna trust SVS for a little while longer, I think I saw something but do not wish to point it out, sorry.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I mean the baddies probably figured it out too but still...

Man this game escalated quickly
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

You *think* you saw something, lol.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I mean if it went over people's heads I don't wanna keep bringing attention to it... yet here I am
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Obviously I'm pissing everyone off.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Is SVS looking forward to hearing why Daisy has thought I was bad for days now, but only thought to mention it after her name was brought up? Or is SVS expecting to die tomorrow night when Bass/Faradays team has the kill?

Is SVS going to go read, walk the dog & sleep?

Linki~ Do I think some guy in the Pasadena bus terminal saw something? Maybe some woman in the night shrimp market in Ho Chi Mihn city?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dom wrote:Obviously I'm pissing everyone off.
Did you ask me?? <3
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

y'all are hilarious and I would love to keep up but my three children are sleeping soundly and now I must try to do the same. :offtobed: Muah! Nighty night!
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 15

Post by Black Rock »

I'll replace anyone, just to play. Just in case people need it. :noble:
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Turnip Head wrote:Daisy Elo I'm just gonna trust SVS for a little while longer, I think I saw something but do not wish to point it out, sorry.
I will bear this in mind for the moment, I guess. I'm not inclined to vote someone other than Dom right now anyway. But to be frank I think the point Dom brought up about you carries some weight. And explains why he was going on questioning you about it at the time.

SVS, I don't feel like you sound condescending, it's not like you can help being cursed.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Dom wrote:Obviously I'm pissing everyone off.
Not me! I think this is great. I was saying you're bad off sheer gut and instinct and post and thread analysis. :noble: Not bad, eh? I voted for Dom last time for what I perceived to be baddie behaviour, and I am pretty sure that entitles to vote for him again with a guilt-free conscience! :D

MP, let's take this game to the cleaners! I haven't even read your case on S~V~S yet because my eyes fell out trying to get through your big post, but I'll try to get a handle on her angle in all this. And of course, we mustn't forget about DH in this, DFaraday's odious cohort!
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Re: The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [Day 4]

Post by Spacedaisy »

Spacedaisy wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:I would also feel comfortable with a vote for TH.

SVS, I have to ask if that question was posed in all seriousness?
Yes, why would you think it wasn't? I looked it up and that helmet magnifies powers. SinceMMs power was the power of self protection, I thought it was worth asking.
Because quite frankly that struck me as the weirdest question I have ever heard anyone ask in a mafia game. When have you ever know something to be able to be used retroactively in order to change the results, aside from maybe something that was used for the express purpose of resetting a period? just really weird to me.
Spacedaisy wrote:I must be a weirdo, because unlike everyone else I am ok with either of these two being lynched. In the case of Bass, I think the big thing for me is the fact Roxy suspects him. That speaks volumes to me. As far as Dom, I didn't suspect him all that much until his comment about them both being civ. That pinged big time. There are a good number of baddie roles that target people, if I was up against someone in a Tyler showdown then it would make me pretty darn suspicious of the other person. The fact he isn't seems to me that he is trying to look civ.

I have some other suspicions that have come from today too, but it is premature to discuss them really so I will leave it for now. I am perfectly happy to vote for either of these two at this point, but I am going to vote Dom because I feel like it might give us the most information since he has been much more vocal. I truly think both are likely bad though. I could be wrong but I just don't think I am.
Spacedaisy wrote:This post from SVS came on Thursday around 4:40 pm
S~V~S wrote:This is gonna be a hard one for me. Dom seemed a bit straw graspy to me early on, but having read his tl;dr, I can see his points better. Not sure I agree with them, but I can see them. Bass has taken some flack for his general Bassiness, although Rox has said he could have been more present. Although he was not as posty during the pairs contest, I really do think he tried. He posted I think 6 times that day, which is more than he posted other days. Plus my experience of Bass is that he is vitalized by BTSC. He plays a more active baddie game.
After which you started talking about how bass is energized by BTSC in these posts:
Dom wrote:I think Bass is a civvie because when he is bad I believe him to be more engaged.
Dom wrote:That might be true-- but I have always felt that a quieter bass means a bass who isn't being energized with btsc.
My question is why are we only just now hearing this defense of bass? Why did no one say this when he was brought up on Day 3 for being suspicious to Roxy for his lack of participation?
This was hardly the first time I started questioning you. I thought you sounded off back on N3 when you asked that weird question. It seemed like such a far fetched weird question that I thought it was possibly you trying to look civ. And I questioned you on that right then. Just because I didn't outright come after you doesn't mean my suspicions just now appeared.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Also Dom, you are not pissing me off, I feel bad for you because I know how frustrating that position is. But it is kind of the nature of the game unfortunately.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Why would asking if a mystery object could rezz a civvie be a baddie thing?

Especially a civvie I had a large part in lynching?

Am I really going to bed this time?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote:Why would asking if a mystery object could rezz a civvie be a baddie thing?

I really think we should rez BR. She was unfairly taken out on NIGHT ONE by DF, DH, Bass, and that other Suit. She deserves a chance too. And since I'm pretty sure about her role, I could see the remaining baddies leaving her alone, since they could actually benefit from her role.

Also, I finally saw your... thing that happened. LOL at you, too good. :haha:
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Long Con wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Why would asking if a mystery object could rezz a civvie be a baddie thing?

I really think we should rez BR. She was unfairly taken out on NIGHT ONE by DF, DH, Bass, and that other Suit. She deserves a chance too. And since I'm pretty sure about her role, I could see the remaining baddies leaving her alone, since they could actually benefit from her role.

You really need to expand your search bro. You're gonna end up embarrassing yourself.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Spacedaisy wrote:Also Dom, you are not pissing me off, I feel bad for you because I know how frustrating that position is. But it is kind of the nature of the game unfortunately.
I disagree. It is not the nature of the game at all.
Long Con wrote:

The other suit is TH, LC.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dom wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:Also Dom, you are not pissing me off, I feel bad for you because I know how frustrating that position is. But it is kind of the nature of the game unfortunately.
Long Con wrote:

What makes you think that?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Long Con wrote:
Dom wrote:
Long Con wrote:

What makes you think that?
#1) Yesterday, he said that MP was targeted twice (something a member of the suits would have known). I asked him about this THREE times before he responded.
#2) His reaction from there.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Why did he say he said that? An assumption or something?
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 259

Post by timmer »

Oy vey.

I don't blame Dom for being pissed. At all. An indirect outing is still an outing.

This day is a bit of a disaster.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 259

Post by timmer »

As for Miss Potter, this is a pretty big issue. Lily Potter as a horcrux makes perfect sense based on the HP stories. AND the Necromancer learns the identity of those their team kills. It's conceivable that if INH was Snape, and if Voldemort at some point in the game had to use a horcrux that would trigger lily potter, that they are now free to use the "no no, I'm with Snape" argument.

Or, of course, Snape could have the ability to do this.
My siggie.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Long Con wrote:Why did he say he said that? An assumption or something?
You could try reading this exact conversation that's already happened.
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Snow Dog »

Such a lot to take in and digest. Ok, so Dom is Blav something and needs to be lynched, but MP also outed himself so do we lynch Tyler next? Any thoughts on that from anyone?

If SVS is bad then I don't believe she would be on Dom's team but on the side of the Suits. If you remember the bass/ hedgeowl thing, SVS subtly defended bass there. Oh i should check who she voted in the last lynch.

Yep, she voted Dom.

I thought i had more to say. maybe it'll come to me later.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 65
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

So MP has outed Dom? Looks that way - don't worry Dom the same has happened to me many times - you have every right to be upset and you did not piss me off when I was catching up this morning.
*Votes Dom*

it also seems as though MP has outed himself as Tyler - I never particularly trust indy's even if they *seem* to be helping the civ cause - I have been burned way too many times by indy's to ever trust them in a game. So I do think he should be discussed for next lynch.

AS for my other suspicions I do not think TH is bad at this time. Maybe what Dom saw in TH's post was a good catch idk but I do know that Dom is a baddie who will say/do anything not not get lynched.

I also am unsure about SVS. Her posts the other day when I was self-silenced seemed off to me when she was discussing how Dom and Bea were connected - she backed off of that assumption but not before my nose had been properly twitched.

I have a couple of others that I feel are bad but lets focus on what we know - and we know that Dom is a Sorcerer.
;)

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”