The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [ENDGAME]

Who killed spacedaisy...I mean, of course you know. Should he die?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:22 pm

DharmaHelper
40%
zeek
10%
A Person (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
50%

Total votes: 10
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 134
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Re: The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [Day 5]

Post by Turnip Head »

MovingPictures07 wrote:But seriously, re: TH, I am a bit worried, but I'm not sure if he was baddie that he would make such a slip. His behavior hasn't made me think he's baddie either.
This sums it up. If you think I'm a suit you'd have to ignore almost the entirety of my gameplay AND you'd have to believe I would slip up saying something so trivial when, if I was a baddie, I could have said nothing and just NKd Dom or built a case on him.

That's a lot of hoops you'd have to jump through, but I can understand why Dom in all his desperate baddieness is willing to jump right through them.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Spacedaisy »

I don't have BTSC and I am not bad in any way shape or form. The only way LC and I are teammates is if he is Civ, which has been my general read of him but I could be wrong because I have no inside info. I just don't see it. I'm not bad, period.

You seem to be intentionally focusing on the wrong part of Dom's point against you TH. The problem he has with your comment is not the double targeting portion but the fact that you seemed to know it was MP. the only way someine else would have know it was MP before he said so would be if they were one of the two people on the poll or if they had BTSC with that person. Until this day period I had trusted you but I am not so sure anymore.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I guessed it was Mp because I can see both Dom and Bass picking MP as a target.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 65
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Turnip Head wrote:
Long Con wrote:My Dom lynching time was not entirely logical, but I think that was clear. I was of two minds - on one hand, I thought Dom's actions showed he was bad, so he got my vote. On the other hand, I like playing with Dom, and I felt bad that he got stuck in the two-man-lynch situation, so I hoped he'd survive and keep playing. :shrug: I chose logic over emotion in my vote, but both sides were in play for me.

As for my DH-lynching activities... well, you seem to be right, you can't be on both baddie teams. You've got me there, it's true. :srsnod:
I think DH is a suit. He ignored the case on DF, DF voted to save him, and he went after Dom during the Bass lynch.
DH could be a Suit but tbh I do not think so I think the other Suit is Zeek. Check out Zeek's posts and voting record it tells the whole story.
Long Con wrote:Does Bass know he's dead yet?
Yep I went out to the Middle of Nowhere, Maryland to check on him yesterday and broke the the news to him. :fiesta: :dance: :lorab:
;)
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Dom »

Long Con wrote:
juliets wrote:
Dom wrote:
juliets wrote:I'm bothered by the point that TH knew MP had been double targeted but how would a baddie know that? He would know that his team had silenced MP but how would he know the other team did as well? There is something fundamental I'm missing here, can someone help me out? (I should have had the question curse).
In the same way that my team knew MP was double targeted. I targeted MP for a silence. The next day, both me and bass were on the poll because of Tyler Durden. Thus, my team knew that both Bass and I targeted MP.

Bass's team would know the same thing.
Yes once you were on the poll. I was thinking TH's statement came during the time MP was silenced, before the silencing ended before anyone was on the poll. I'll have to check back.
Don't know if it matters for the discussion at hand, but I note that either baddie team probably didn't assume that the other targeter was a baddie as well. Clearly Dom's team didn't think Bass was bad, because then Dom would likely have gone after him hard to get him lynched, instead of saying he thought Bass was a Civvie. Right, Domathan?
No clue what my team thought tbh
I thought he was civvie. I really did. I didn't see anything to build a case out of.
timmer wrote:I'd like to suggest that SpaceDaisy is likely bad. Reading back through her posts, her words in relation to DF read like a teammate, and her support of Long Con in regards to his early vote on rey also reads like a teamie to me. I'd bet that Long Con and SD are bad, tbh.
I think LC has been funky, but do you think the Suits would blackmail their own teammate?
Also, LC would have to be Mr. Boddy to begin with, if my theory is right.

Or maube LC i smy teammate. :feb:
Turnip Head wrote: You sure did. You ignored everything but Boomslang all game, and now you're ignoring everything but me. Nice trolling this game, sir :)
Nah, I didn't ignore anything but the DF case. Please don't misinform people. You are LYING TH. :)
I've actually said quite a bit other than the stuff on you.
MovingPictures07 wrote:Dom, just curious:

You say you really think TH is a Suit. That would mean there's possibly one other player. I won't necessarily believe you, BUT I do believe your desire to knock out the other baddie team is genuine. Who else do you think could be on that team and why?
Boomslang - I have outlined this quite well
SpaceDaisy - Her focus on me in the last lynch
Made - Something is up there.
Long Con - He's been funky all game tbh.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 463
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Rox, that's interesting, can you elaborate a bit more re: zeek?

Turnip Head wrote:I guessed it was Mp because I can see both Dom and Bass picking MP as a target.
I thought it was because you had already recognized that I was silenced...?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Thanks Dom! I'll consider your possible suspects.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Turnip Head wrote:
Long Con wrote:
juliets wrote:
Dom wrote:
juliets wrote:I'm bothered by the point that TH knew MP had been double targeted but how would a baddie know that? He would know that his team had silenced MP but how would he know the other team did as well? There is something fundamental I'm missing here, can someone help me out? (I should have had the question curse).
In the same way that my team knew MP was double targeted. I targeted MP for a silence. The next day, both me and bass were on the poll because of Tyler Durden. Thus, my team knew that both Bass and I targeted MP.

Bass's team would know the same thing.
Yes once you were on the poll. I was thinking TH's statement came during the time MP was silenced, before the silencing ended before anyone was on the poll. I'll have to check back.
Don't know if it matters for the discussion at hand, but I note that either baddie team probably didn't assume that the other targeter was a baddie as well. Clearly Dom's team didn't think Bass was bad, because then Dom would likely have gone after him hard to get him lynched, instead of saying he thought Bass was a Civvie. Right, Domathan?
Indeed. Remember, we thought THREE people were silenced yesterday[size=large] until Roxy and juliets showed up cursed at the eleventh hour.[/size] The suits had no idea who targeted Tyler other than themselves.
You are twitching my nose with your mis-posted un-facts.

I was not cursed - I was silenced!!!!!
;)
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:I guessed it was Mp because I can see both Dom and Bass picking MP as a target.
Yes, I recognized that you were silenced and said so in the thread. Then later in the thread I said "I bet Mp is the one who was double targeted by Dom and Bass." And now that ended up being what happened and now here we are.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Why didn't you say this the other day?
Why is this a new explanation?
Your story keeps changing.
Turnip Head wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:But seriously, re: TH, I am a bit worried, but I'm not sure if he was baddie that he would make such a slip. His behavior hasn't made me think he's baddie either.
This sums it up. If you think I'm a suit you'd have to ignore almost the entirety of my gameplay AND you'd have to believe I would slip up saying something so trivial when, if I was a baddie, I could have said nothing and just NKd Dom or built a case on him.

That's a lot of hoops you'd have to jump through, but I can understand why Dom in all his desperate baddieness is willing to jump right through them.
I have been going after you before I was outed tbh so there's that.

Nice ignoring of facts, though.
Roxy wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Long Con wrote:My Dom lynching time was not entirely logical, but I think that was clear. I was of two minds - on one hand, I thought Dom's actions showed he was bad, so he got my vote. On the other hand, I like playing with Dom, and I felt bad that he got stuck in the two-man-lynch situation, so I hoped he'd survive and keep playing. :shrug: I chose logic over emotion in my vote, but both sides were in play for me.

As for my DH-lynching activities... well, you seem to be right, you can't be on both baddie teams. You've got me there, it's true. :srsnod:
I think DH is a suit. He ignored the case on DF, DF voted to save him, and he went after Dom during the Bass lynch.
DH could be a Suit but tbh I do not think so I think the other Suit is Zeek. Check out Zeek's posts and voting record it tells the whole story.
Long Con wrote:Does Bass know he's dead yet?
Yep I went out to the Middle of Nowhere, Maryland to check on him yesterday and broke the the news to him. :fiesta: :dance: :lorab:
Who did Zeek vote for D4?
:feb:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Roxy, juliets was cursed and you were silenced. You both showed up around the same time but all phase we thought all three of you were silenced. Sorry for the shorthand...
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Yes, I recognized that you were silenced and said so in the thread. Then later in the thread I said "I bet Mp is the one who was double targeted by Dom and Bass." And now that ended up being what happened and now here we are.
That would require you to know that either one of us was the silencer.
That's a big leap to make.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
That would require you to know that either one of us was the silencer.
That's a big leap to make.
:ponder:
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 169
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Spacedaisy wrote:I don't have BTSC and I am not bad in any way shape or form. The only way LC and I are teammates is if he is Civ, which has been my general read of him but I could be wrong because I have no inside info. I just don't see it. I'm not bad, period.

You seem to be intentionally focusing on the wrong part of Dom's point against you TH. The problem he has with your comment is not the double targeting portion but the fact that you seemed to know it was MP. the only way someine else would have know it was MP before he said so would be if they were one of the two people on the poll or if they had BTSC with that person. Until this day period I had trusted you but I am not so sure anymore.
Ok, I double checked and I was wrong. TH did mention the double targeting after the poll went up. The point I missed is what Daisy explains above - its not about the double targeting it's about TH knowing it was MP. How did he know it was MP. (I do see your explanation TH I just have to think about it). Why did it take 3 times of Dom asking the question to get you to answer? I think if you had just replied the first time like you replied just a few minutes ago this would not have turned into such a big deal. Maybe I'm wrong, but the three times does indicate you were trying to think of an answer.

I also have felt good about you up until this period. I have mixed feelings now.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

My story does not keep changing. I am not ignoring any facts. Fact is you are an outted baddie and I'm not going to sit around all day debating my civvieness with you.

Linki @juliets: Dom did not ask 3 times btw. I went back and looked. He asked once and I missed it, then the second time he asked I thought he was going to have an ulcer if I didn't respond. I didn't see the big deal about his question at the time... I obviously do now...
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

zeek voted for Bass Day 4 I think bc Bass was not around he was very easy to toss under the bus for zeek but he never showed any interest in the DF case and actually was pushing a DH lynch that whole day. Also i would add that I had posted suspicion of zeek earlier and zeek, who seems to respond to everything, never even mentioned it. Which is why I made a :ponder: post under his post that day.
;)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Roxy wrote:zeek voted for Bass Day 4 I think bc Bass was not around he was very easy to toss under the bus for zeek but he never showed any interest in the DF case and actually was pushing a DH lynch that whole day. Also i would add that I had posted suspicion of zeek earlier and zeek, who seems to respond to everything, never even mentioned it. Which is why I made a :ponder: post under his post that day.
Cool, thanks for elaborating Rox! I'll definitely consider this because I've been unsure what to think of zeek all game.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote:My story does not keep changing. I am not ignoring any facts. Fact is you are an outted baddie and I'm not going to sit around all day debating my civvieness with you.

Linki @juliets: Dom did not ask 3 times btw. I went back and looked. He asked once and I missed it, then the second time he asked I thought he was going to have an ulcer if I didn't respond. I didn't see the big deal about his question at the time... I obviously do now...
LOL
LIAR
#1) http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 75#p106575
#2) http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 13#p106613
#3) http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 66#p106666
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:My story does not keep changing. I am not ignoring any facts. Fact is you are an outted baddie and I'm not going to sit around all day debating my civvieness with you.

LOL
LIAR
#1) http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 75#p106575
#2) http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 13#p106613
#3) http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 66#p106666
:ponder:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Oh man you got me.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

If you guys want to vote me for correctly guessing two baddies and an indie, and for the baddies subsequently being pissed about it, be my guest. I'm devoting no more energy to defending this particular point so vote for me tomorrow if you aren't content with my responses. I will be doing my usual baddie hunting tomorrow so I won't have time to talk about this nonsense :p
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote:Oh man you got me.
How did you know MP was double targeted?
How did you know that Bass and I would target him?
How did you know at least one of us was a silencer?

These are all questions you either have yet to answer or have changed your answers to.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote:If you guys want to vote me for correctly guessing two baddies and an indie, and for the baddies subsequently being pissed about it, be my guest. I'm devoting no more energy to defending this particular point so vote for me tomorrow if you aren't content with my responses. I will be doing my usual baddie hunting tomorrow so I won't have time to talk about this nonsense :p
"Nonsense"
Really?
Because you knew who the baddies targeted.
How?
Unless you are ONE ROLE in particular, you could not have known that.
BUT
I have ruled you out from that one role.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Dom wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Oh man you got me.
How did you know MP was double targeted?
How did you know that Bass and I would target him?
How did you know at least one of us was a silencer?

These are all questions you either have yet to answer or have changed your answers to.
I knew none of these things and I've never claimed to know them. You think I do because you're applying your own guilty perspective to my behavior.

I did not know MP was double targeted, I knew he was at least silenced, we ALL did, and I guessed that he was likely to be targeted by you guys. That's all it was, a guess, but you in your baddie insecurity believed I must know for certain.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Let's ask ourselves what's more likely:

That I made a colossal slip up for no reason, outting myself to an entire baddie team in the process, or

That I'm a civvie and so had no reason to be careful about what I said, so I made a guess about something that happened, naive to the effects my guess would have.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 291

Post by S~V~S »

Should he have made a Federal Case out of it?

Even if Dom is an outted baddie, how does that mean you are not a baddie as well? How does one negate the other?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

And to anyone who is considering voting for me tomorrow, all I ask is that you at least do me the courtesy of rereading ALL my gameplay so far and then forming your final opinion. This is the sort of "slip up" that people usually get wrongly lynched for on Day 1, so if you've got your pitchfork out at least do me the courtesy of looking at all the Day 0 - 5 content and not just one comment I made that you perhaps don't understand. We've got plenty of time until the Day 6 lynch so you've got plenty of time to read.

Linki: it doesn't,SVS. It just makes his viewpoint incredibly skewed. He has no incentive to believe me.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Turnip Head wrote:Let's ask ourselves what's more likely:

That I made a colossal slip up for no reason, outting myself to an entire baddie team in the process, or

That I'm a civvie and so had no reason to be careful about what I said, so I made a guess about something that happened, naive to the effects my guess would have.
Personally, even after considering the fact that it took three times for you to answer, and that it was a weird conclusion to come to, I still believe you, and even though i'm not sure, I find the second scenario more likely.

I think the theory about you being a Suit seems a bit weird since, if true, you REALLY threw DF under the bus to a degree that even I probably wouldn't have at that time and if you are indeed blackmailed today.

I'm still thinking, but I don't know. I'm definitely considering someone else, like DH or even S~V~S, over you for tomorrow. I'm intrigued to look into zeek as well since there may be something to that.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DharmaHelper wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:I'll address your post later MP, but I will say that your use of the phrase "carefully manipulative" was pretty ironic.
Oh, and I'll address this too, since I forgot to include it in my last post.

Lol, how so? :feb:
Not gonna direclty quote MP's post (fat fucking chance). Here are my thoughts (RE: the chapter on myself) as I reread it in one window and type this in another:

1. Connection to DF/Me not defending - There is no connection to DF. I keep saying "you're wrong" because, you are. I wouldn't lie to you or LC. Well, considering mafia is a game where you lie... :p What do you mean by there's no connection?
2. Never bringing up Dom previously, shelving Bass suspicion - First off, yes, I'd not really focused on Dom previously. Being one of the only two options for a lynch however, understandably brought him to the forefront of my thought process. As for why I shelved Bass, the Gods honest truth, may he take me into heaven right now if I'm kidding, is that I did not want to lynch him when he wasn't here. I'm an O.G mafia player and I really feel uncomfortable and kind of slimey doing stuff like that. I brought up my post RE: my thoughts on Dom because bea had made some kind of comment asking for people to go through Dom's posts like she did with Bass. I wasn't in the mood to do a big ol post, but I figured I'd give my two cents. Fair enough.
3. The Daisy thing: she didn't ask just SVS and Dom. The way I read it she asked why *anyone* hadn't brought it up. I asked her why she hadn't brought it up, she said she didn't think it was true. I thought her answer to her own question could apply to many other people, which is why I brought it to her attention. She accused me outright of defending/deflecting attention, which is a little more "overblown" as you'd put it, than I was expecting. Fair enough.
4. My wording: I say that kind of shit all the time. As LC would probably point out, its my Theatrical way of saying I wasn't going to give Bass a pass. As for why I didn't mention anything about my suspcion of bass when I cast a vote for Dom, I will answer your question with a question: Why list the nutritional facts of peanut butter when you're trying to make a ham sandwich? This actually makes sense, thanks.
5. My comment to LC was, and I have no problem admitting this either, 100% to push his weak ass attempt at framing my comment up right back in his face. His post was, in my view, meant to make my post to Made look as though I'd been covering my ass in order to fit his theory that I am bad. I responded by telling him I'd (at least during the last lynch period) made several other posts regarding my suspicion of Dom, and would therefore not need to plant such a post to begin with. Fair enough.

In closing, I said it was ironic you'd accused me of being carefully manipulative, because a lot of what you've posted about me is very craftily stretched to fit your narrative (TAKE NOTES MADE) about me being bad. It sounds nice, but its just not true.
I've mulled over all of this, but frankly, I find it a lot of it genuine and possibly satisfactory explanations. So I'm still eyeing you, and I'm not sure I believe you, but I at least can easily consider the possibility of believing you.

The only one I really would like you to elaborate on is #1.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

So... not really sure where that leaves me at the moment.

What do people think of my little segment on bea?

Who are everyone's top three suspects at the moment and why?
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 441

Post by DharmaHelper »

1. Connection to DF/Me not defending - There is no connection to DF. I keep saying "you're wrong" because, you are. I wouldn't lie to you or LC. Well, considering mafia is a game where you lie... :p What do you mean by there's no connection?
I mean that there is no connection between myself and DF. We are not/were not teammates, despite the assertions made by LC and whoever else keeps bringing up DF / me. I have no teammates.

As a side note, Mafia is a game where *baddies* lie, I'll grant you. But I'm no baddie, so I have been truthful.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 268

Post by zeek »

I haven't caught up and I won't properly until tomorrow but I'm noticing TH and DH saying things like "Civ with no reason to be careful" or "Baddies lie in Mafia." Everybody is careful and everybody lies, good or bad.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Roxy wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:

Is this a joke? I voted very early for Bass. I'm not bad at all, Suit or otherwise.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Roxy wrote:zeek voted for Bass Day 4 I think bc Bass was not around he was very easy to toss under the bus for zeek but he never showed any interest in the DF case and actually was pushing a DH lynch that whole day. Also i would add that I had posted suspicion of zeek earlier and zeek, who seems to respond to everything, never even mentioned it. Which is why I made a :ponder: post under his post that day.
I've literally just searched your posts and read that. I never saw it because, I dunno, personal stuff. I've been a little behind since then. Feel free to vote for me, Rox, because I am different in this game. I play every game according to my role. Ask bea, I was messaging her in Who saying how my voice is my only power (hence the volume of posts I made). I have more to offer this time, as everyone does.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

DharmaHelper wrote:I have no teammates.
I don't believe you. The Dom stuff I was just speculating on how you were commenting on him and what it could mean. It looked like baddie teammate talk to me, so I said something.

The DFaraday connection is too potent to be denied.

My top three suspects are Dom, DharmaHelper, and S~V~S, and I'm looking forward to a few days of baddie lynching.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 441

Post by DharmaHelper »

Long Con wrote:
I don't believe you. The Dom stuff I was just speculating on how you were commenting on him and what it could mean. It looked like baddie teammate talk to me, so I said something.

My top three suspects are Dom, DharmaHelper, and S~V~S, and I'm looking forward to a few days of baddie lynching.
I don't believe you. You have been careless and opportunistic in 100% of your suspicions. No civ would do that. You are bad, and your mountain of bullshit will collapse, burying you underneath.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

My top 3 suspects are Snow Dog (check out his voting), DharmaHelper and TurnipHead.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

DharmaHelper wrote:
I mean that there is no connection between myself and DF. We are not/were not teammates, despite the assertions made by LC and whoever else keeps bringing up DF / me. I have no teammates.

As a side note, Mafia is a game where *baddies* lie, I'll grant you. But I'm no baddie, so I have been truthful.
civvies lie all the time
Long Con wrote:

Was there a connection between me and Faraday?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

How bold and brave of Lc to include an outed baddie on his list of suspects.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I just want to remind everyone that Turnip Head has tried to hide what happened over the past few days with him. He has lied. He has back tracked. He has made things up. I may be bad, but I genuinely suspect Turnip Head. He is bad. He was caught in a lie of a slip up he made when he was, in his words, "stoned".

Keep that in mind when I'm gone.

Have fun, and I hope none of you are outed!
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dom wrote:How bold and brave of Lc to include an outed baddie on his list of suspects.
:eye: I've got my eye on you, mister!
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dom wrote:Was there a connection between me and Faraday?
Not that I'm aware of, but I haven't looked into it. Seems like a waste of time now.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Long Con wrote:
Dom wrote:Was there a connection between me and Faraday?
Not that I'm aware of, but I haven't looked into it. Seems like a waste of time now.
<<That's my point>>
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Why are you trying to take out the other baddie team? They didn't do anything to you. By that I mean, why not try to damage the Civvies instead?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Long Con wrote:Why are you trying to take out the other baddie team? They didn't do anything to you. By that I mean, why not try to damage the Civvies instead?
Because no one will follow me on that?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Long Con wrote:Why are you trying to take out the other baddie team? They didn't do anything to you. By that I mean, why not try to damage the Civvies instead?
Maybe I am?
:feb:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Yeah, Answer #2 definitely had more dramatic intensity.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

I'm back from vacation and will gradually start my catching up on the thread.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Mongoose wrote:I'm back from vacation and will gradually start my catching up on the thread.
Nothing much has happened.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Long Con wrote:
Mongoose wrote:I'm back from vacation and will gradually start my catching up on the thread.
Nothing much has happened.
:haha:

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”