Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 295

Re: [D3] Cool Bug Mafia

Post by DrWilgy »

Wiml wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:00 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:53 am
Wiml wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:51 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:46 am
Wiml wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:43 am Wilgy I know we've had this conversation before but just confirming that you'd still bet the game on Roxy being town?
I mean, I'd lose to it and say 'good on Roxy for doing what I specifically don't expect from her as W' and move onto the next.
Deja vu here but mind linking some Roxy wolf games?

The faster I clear players like Roxy the more I can solve within the PoE.
I can think of 2 instances where Roxy was wolf recently, but I'd need to find them (no promises, half busy at the moment). One of which I was very much correct on an SR of their teammate (I think it was SVS at the time) and Roxy vehemently defended them.
Alright, ty.
The one I'm remembering specifically was this cursed ass game. Made an absolute fool of myself as town trying to be too cute: viewtopic.php?t=2453
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

And now I'm annoyed again because I spent like 10 min going through all my posts searching for Roxy, just to find the game that caused me so much shame.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

BAH!
Image Image Image
Wiml
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 708
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Wiml »

_ExLight wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:07 pm it's 2 wolf team then if yall said only one left?

assuming normal skill players my first instinct is that scum doesn't bus D1 unless the wagon was at least at H-2 and hesitates or lurks - or places a vote early on for distancing and then gets in an awkward position and cant remove it

so we should prolly be looking for people adding useless votes or throwing shade at other players despite having a vote sitting on scum

veeery small chance scum busses for the lols in hopes of mega townpants
One of the big points against Epi is that he all but ignored Lime Coke until 20 or so minutes before EoD1 and was voting on the counterwagon before then. He did eventually vote Lime Coke but the vote wasn't especially meaningful atp.

Wilgy is a complicated case but was on the wagon at a point where it was still otherwise just me+JJJ. He voted the cw at EoD1 but claimed he would've switched back if necessary.

Meanwhile your slot was on the counterwagon. Kate asked about the Lime Coke wagon but never gave an opinion on him.

Others:
- Michelle defended him early and was on the counterwagon but thought he was a wolf later on (didn't switch but says she would have if necessary).
- I was vocally pushing on him most of D1.
- Roxy sheeped me+falcon onto him.
- Abigail was the counterwagon and voted him later on.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 134
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:15 pm
Wiml wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:43 am Wilgy I know we've had this conversation before but just confirming that you'd still bet the game on Roxy being town?
I mean, I'd lose to it and say 'good on Roxy for doing what I specifically don't expect from her as W' and move onto the next.

I can think of 2 instances where Roxy was wolf recently, but I'd need to find them (no promises, half busy at the moment). One of which I was very much correct on an SR of their teammate (I think it was SVS at the time) and Roxy vehemently defended them.
Alright, ty.
The one I'm remembering specifically was this cursed ass game. Made an absolute fool of myself as town trying to be too cute: viewtopic.php?t=2453
I have mentioned Felt at least a dozen times this game Idk if Wiml is actually serious with this request.
;)
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Roxy wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:13 pm I thought and read all night the same old tired thread that I have read way too many times this game.
I came to the conclusion that I feel like I want to trust Wiml bc they helped me get to Limey. I want to trust them bc only crazy players bus their only partner D 1. Is Wiml crazy? idk as this is our first game together.

I have seen it happen recently in a lot of games and I always find it quite silly. I mean their are only 2 why bus?? But you kids play diff than me.

Michelle/Epi I do see what you are getting at but I am scared I am trusting the wrong people. I am meaning this mostly to Epi as I *do* have a hard time reading them and ofc they know it. Michelle less so bc you tend to wear your towniness on your sleeve.

Wigly thanks for your response and I feel ya but the niggle is there and not going away.

Princess - I appreciate you and your thoughts on Epi/Michelle/Wiml. Are you sure enough about your read to hammer? Just a question - I am *not* asking you to do it.

I am guessing everyone is in a similar position.

Now we have added ExLight - welcome btw - I have a personal rule not to vote new players (to me or the site in general).
So you are out of my POE already and unless you do something super wild I do not see it changing, the person you replaced is a personal friend of mine and I do feel like I can trust that they were just busy.
Fwiw I also agree that people tend to handle TMI poorly and bus even when they shouldn't.

There's nobody in this game that I suspect of doing that though.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

GTH Wilgy is town.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Roxy wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:13 pm I thought and read all night the same old tired thread that I have read way too many times this game.
I came to the conclusion that I feel like I want to trust Wiml bc they helped me get to Limey. I want to trust them bc only crazy players bus their only partner D 1. Is Wiml crazy? idk as this is our first game together.

I have seen it happen recently in a lot of games and I always find it quite silly. I mean their are only 2 why bus?? But you kids play diff than me.

Michelle/Epi I do see what you are getting at but I am scared I am trusting the wrong people. I am meaning this mostly to Epi as I *do* have a hard time reading them and ofc they know it. Michelle less so bc you tend to wear your towniness on your sleeve.

Wigly thanks for your response and I feel ya but the niggle is there and not going away.

Princess - I appreciate you and your thoughts on Epi/Michelle/Wiml. Are you sure enough about your read to hammer? Just a question - I am *not* asking you to do it.

Now we have added ExLight - welcome btw - I have a personal rule not to vote new players (to me or the site in general).
So you are out of my POE already and unless you do something super wild I do not see it changing, the person you replaced is a personal friend of mine and I do feel like I can trust that they were just busy.
I will literally hammer any hammer lol

But yes.

I don't understand why people are trashing the thread state so much
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Roxy wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:19 pm

Alright, ty.
I have mentioned Felt at least a dozen times this game Idk if Wiml is actually serious with this request.
I hadn't realized the game I was thinking on was felt until I backtracked for it. I have awful game memory. Like I can tell you a meta and trend on someone I've observed and can even be confident on it every now and then. Ask me what game that was and who else played and who won and the mechanics and I'll sit there and stare at you like a stupid puppy.
Image Image Image
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Alright, ty.
Lmao thank you but Felt Mafia was the game that I found earlier.

I just wanted a larger same size.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Wiml wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:22 pm GTH Wilgy is town.
I refuse your pocket once more. It smells of overly ripe fruit.
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

I spent 500$ on my hair and love it but none of my friends will compliment me

Rawrrr
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:24 pm
You're still in my PoE and my second choice vote today smh.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 261
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

_ExLight wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:04 am Hiiii
gonna be a bit busy today cuz my college classes are starting again today but I'd appreciate if I was given a bit more time to catch up with what's happening so far
no idea what the setup is, but I'm town vanilla

skimmed thread very quickly and from my understanding I'm in the PoE due to inactivity
seeing a lot of familiar faces here

Michelle you seem super familiar but I can't remember which game I played with you in the past
Where we played and what other username you have?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:24 pm I spent 500$ on my hair and love it but none of my friends will compliment me

Rawrrr
You look gorgeous!

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:23 pm

I will literally hammer any hammer lol

But yes.

I don't understand why people are trashing the thread state so much
I just think the consensus PoE is too big. It becomes easier if I force myself to trust you and Wiml, and thus it just seems like it has to be in Epi or Ex. If I'm wrong (and this is where scary gamestate thoughts come from), I do think I'll find myself in an f3 with you and Wiml to which I'll just lose lol.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Wiml wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:25 pm
then your GTH is even more smelly than your pocket and has no meaning.
Image Image Image
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Roxy seems extremely different in Felt Mafia to how I've seen her in other games as town and in this game.

Is that a trend?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:24 pm I spent 500$ on my hair and love it but none of my friends will compliment me

Rawrrr
I don't think I've ever spent more than 70$ on my hair at any point in my life.
Image Image Image
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:27 pm
I mean I'm literally choosing between voting you and voting Epi.

There's definitely meaning to me trying to solve you rn even if it's not my primary focus.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Rawrrr

Your hair looks fucking gorgeous!!

Has Epi responded back since he asked you to discuss your vote and you said yes ---- then crickets?
;)
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Wiml wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:27 pm Roxy seems extremely different in Felt Mafia to how I've seen her in other games as town and in this game.

Is that a trend?
Probably? I'm never the first one to TR Roxy, but I can normally be convinced of it based on threadstate and other player's insights.
Image Image Image
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:28 pm

Rawrrr
I'm not sure if I've ever spent money on my hair at any point in my life.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Wiml wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:29 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:27 pm
I mean I'm literally choosing between voting you and voting Epi.

There's definitely meaning to me trying to solve you rn even if it's not my primary focus.
BOO! SMELLY! BOO!
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Wiml wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:29 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:28 pm

Rawrrr
I'm not sure if I've ever spent money on my hair at any point in my life.
Wiml over here livin the best life.
Image Image Image
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:29 pm
Wiml wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:27 pm Roxy seems extremely different in Felt Mafia to how I've seen her in other games as town and in this game.

Is that a trend?
Probably? I'm never the first one to TR Roxy, but I can normally be convinced of it based on threadstate and other player's insights.
I agree to this and it's the same for me inre: you lmao <3
;)
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Roxy wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:32 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:29 pm

Is that a trend?
I agree to this and it's the same for me inre: you lmao <3
Hahaha this makes alot of sense actually.
Image Image Image
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

The most I ever spent on my hair was $27. lmao it was for specialty shampoo/conditioner but then I grew up and realized there was so many other things I could be spending money on like tequila.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

$27. in early 80's dollars....fyi.
;)
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Bah, I guess I'll powerwolf now-ish and see if I can find any trends.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Roxy wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:35 pm $27. in early 80's dollars....fyi.
Ah so about 1,206$ nowadays. Got it. :goofp:
Image Image Image
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

I don't think Roxy kills JJJ N3 over me based on a few comments about adding JJJ to her PoE that she made and her saying that he looks bad for not hammering EoD2.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:35 pm Bah, I guess I'll powerwolf now-ish and see if I can find any trends.
I did this last night until my eyes crossed. glglgl
;)
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:35 pm Bah, I guess I'll powerwolf now-ish and see if I can find any trends.
Ty!
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Like I think Roxy genuinely believed that JJJ looked bad for not hammering.

At which point why N2 him over me?

Shrug.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Please y'all don't let the thread stagnate and die if we flip a villager and I end up getting NKed this phase.

Feels like the thread has been trending that way and it's a concern.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Re: [D2] Cool Bug Mafia

Post by Wiml »

Roxy wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:30 pm ewww JJJ did not vote for Quin??
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Wiml wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:37 pm Like I think Roxy genuinely believed that JJJ looked bad for not hammering.

Shrug.
Did Roxy play a lot with you?

I don't understand the bolded.

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Earliest collection of Poll data that I noticed from Michelle (ty for collecting this often btw, it helps immensly):
Abigail 2
Voters: Epignosis, Michelle

Michelle 3
Voters: Abigail, falcon45ca, Wiml
Then another Michelle record around mid d1:
Abigail
Voters: Epignosis, Michelle

falcon45ca
Voters: Lime Coke

Lime Coke
Voters: Wiml, JJJ

Michelle
Voters: Abigail, falcon45ca
?note, it was at this point Wiml was on LC. Pondering as to when LC dropped and any potential relationship to this vote as it could be bus indicative to find and compare the timing of Wiml/JJJ on LC.?

Last Michelle poll I'll use as we're leaving early game but this was mid-late d1:
Abigail
Voters: Epignosis, Michelle, Kate

Epignosis
Voters: falcon45ca

Lime Coke
Voters: Wiml, DrWilgy, JJJ

Michelle
Voters: Abigail
D1 Final:
Abigail
Voters: Michelle, Kate, DrWilgy

DrWilgy
Voters: Quin

Lime Coke
Voters: Epignosis, Wiml, JJJ, Roxy, Abigail, falcon45ca

Wiml
Voters: Lime Coke
D2 Final:
Quin
Voters: Abigail, DrWilgy, Roxy, Kate, Wiml
I get that this isn't going to evolve much, so this'll probably be the only colorize I make. I'll glance it over and think on it.

Only immediate observations are that when I actually look at how the LC wagon came about, it makes it much easier to just trust Wiml, so that's good. Also that Abigail's wagon existed from the asscrack of dawn is interesting but I don't know if it means anything outside of the figure out between Ex and Epi... Solving Abigail also reveals more about Michelle interestingly enough, but I don't think that's worth putting alot of thought into.
Image Image Image
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Michelle wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:50 pm
Wiml wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:37 pm Like I think Roxy genuinely believed that JJJ looked bad for not hammering.

Shrug.
Did Roxy play a lot with you?

I don't understand the bolded.
She seemed to attribute the Lime Coke flip primarily to me and Falcon (for convincing her).

Meanwhile she seemed to have JJJ in her outer PoE and threw shade at him right at the end of D2 for not hammering.

I definitely believe that she thought I looked better from the Lime flip than JJJ did based on her behaviour regardless of her alignment and so I'd expect to be the NK first over JJJ in that case.

Not a point I think is clearing for her but probably in her favour.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Last wolf just has to be in the mid pol when LC was 3/3 with Abigail right?
```
Abigail
```
Image Image Image
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:54 pm Last wolf just has to be in the mid pol when LC was 3/3 with Abigail right?
```
Abigail
```
Two of those names also blanket just didn't mention Lime Coke at all by that point in the game which is nagl for both.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Wiml wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:39 pm Please y'all don't let the thread stagnate and die if we flip a villager and I end up getting NKed this phase.

This feels strange . I always find it strange when players post this. Like why are you more likely to killed over any of us?
;)
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

...and then Falcon dies and he was pushing Epi.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

@Wiml The only other recent wolf game was with Mata, Lucy and I in Lawyers, Guns and Money.
;)
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Roxy wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:01 pm
Wiml wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:39 pm Please y'all don't let the thread stagnate and die if we flip a villager and I end up getting NKed this phase.

This feels strange . I always find it strange when players post this. Like why are you more likely to killed over any of us?
- I'm very loud and have been driving the majority of solving in the thread this day phase.

- I'm going to be pretty difficulty to miselim even if I'm on the edge of the PoE (especially because any other NK makes it harder for wolves to elim me) and most possible wolves don't necessarily need to miselim me to win.

- I have high confidence that I currently have or will have a game-winning PoE and I plan to push it since my reads only get more accurate as the game continues.

I'm probably not the most likely kill but I think it's reasonable to at least leave a legacy in case I do die.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Roxy wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:07 pm @Wiml The only other recent wolf game was with Mata, Lucy and I in Lawyers, Guns and Money.
Alright, ty!
_ExLight
Stool Pigeon
Preferred Pronouns: whatever

Post by _ExLight »

Roxy wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:35 pm $27. in early 80's dollars....fyi.
!!
u could buy a house for that much
_ExLight
Stool Pigeon
Preferred Pronouns: whatever

Post by _ExLight »

Who among these was around in D1's EoD?
Roxy, Abigail, Michelle, Kate, Willgy

Wilgy, why did you move your vote onto Abigail?
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

_ExLight wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:17 pm Who among these was around in D1's EoD?
Roxy, Abigail, Michelle, Kate, Willgy

Wilgy, why did you move your vote onto Abigail?
Wilgy definitely was, Abigail I think was and the rest were not.

Return to “Previous Hustles”