The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [ENDGAME]

Who killed spacedaisy...I mean, of course you know. Should he die?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:22 pm

DharmaHelper
40%
zeek
10%
A Person (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
50%

Total votes: 10
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 88

Re: The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [Day 5]

Post by Spacedaisy »

My top three suspects are SVS, DH and TH. But I feel really unsure right now about all of it to be frank. I feel most confident about SVS. TH really looks like he slipped up, but I don't see how this would be reconciled with him going after DF as MP pointed out already. DH I have not trusted since early in the game but I just feel very uncertain about it right now.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 291

Post by S~V~S »

Why is it that you feel most confident about me? Is it because I really seriously believe you to be Bass' teammate?

Why do you think I am Voldemort?

Will you give me a giant public apology when you are wrong?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Oh snap people, I'm laying down fifty cyberdollars that says we're gonna see a Sig bet.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Yeah, and you think they're lame. I know. No worries. i would not want to invite your scorn again
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Did someone mention that I backed off of Bea? Did it occur to this person that I went back and reread her posts? Isn't that what a good civvie should do? What if I read her posts and revised my opinion?

Also, Can someone please explain how I am Doms teammate?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 134
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

I don't think you're Dom's teammate, SVS. And I agree with you about Bea, I think there's nothing to see there.

I'll be looking into Russti for a possible DF/Bass connection, as well as looking into Zeek per Roxy's suggestion.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 463
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I forgot about Russ, TH. He pinged me slightly a few times earlier this game, so I do think he and zeek need some examination.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

And with regards to S~V~S, I need to revisit her myself. I still feel she could be bad, but I'm doubting it more than I was earlier this cycle.
Sockys2023
The Mark
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Sockys2023 »

Personally, as a totally different individual ;) I find this suspicion of SVS to be bizarre. She made a mistake yesterday. So based on who I am, she is either Voldemort or she is Snape. She is NOT a Suit. She denies being a baddie of any kind. Since Dom is lynched, as he should be, and to his own wishes, I am going to vote for Daisy. If you want to find a Bass/DF connection, TH, you can look to Daisy.

She is bad. Her only mention of Faraday was to defend him. She did not show any suspicion of Dom until he was the only alternative to Bass, Faradays teammate, making almost half of her posts to that point on that one day. Now she suspects SVS who, um, through association with me, has endorsed the thought that she is bad.

I kinda hope the suits do try to get SVS for revenge tonight and NK her. That will show she is not Voldemort, won't it? He can't be NKed until night 7 at the earliest. So either you think SVS is Voldemort, or you don't think she's bad.

Yeah, I can vote :)
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

S~V~S wrote:Why is it that you feel most confident about me? Is it because I really seriously believe you to be Bass' teammate?

Why do you think I am Voldemort?

Will you give me a giant public apology when you are wrong?
No it based entirely on your behavior, just as my belief Dom was bad was from yesterday.

I never said I believed you were voldemort so I'm not sure where you got that from.

Sure

No LC, you won't see a sig bet because I hate sig bets.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 66
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Holy fuck that was a lot to digest. Caught up, and don't have much coming up till next weekend, so i'm around for a while.

Going to start RE:SVS I love her curse, but someone said she outed herself. Was that a joke? Also, SVS, do you know who cursed you?

And as a General read on SVS, she seems more involved in this game than she is in games where she's good. In Misfits and Monty Python, I found myself able to bounce of her easily, later learning that in Misfits she was bad and Monty, she was attempting to get actions drawn to her.

Lilly is interesting... Having not read the harry potter series, I'm pretty sure that re:voldies' bio that if Lilly is a Horcrux, she will disappear by tomorrow. If she's still here, it would more likely be Snapes.
Lilly claim to be killed by Voldie would make her INH which I very much doubt considering 727 isn't currently a thing....unless It's a player that voldie voted for, which i'd call less likely.

I think the claims against TH is pretty weak, as if he were bad and had knowledge of Bass's role, he wouldn't of had any knowledge of Doms. While this could be called a weak theory/attempt to set Dom up for a lynch on today at its most vindictive , I wouldn't call it a slip.

I read over everything carefully, but I feel like i need to read it over again. I think vote analysis of Bass and DF would be the best use of our time for now, as anything Dom is Wifom city.

linki- Can someone explain Potter v SVS? I am so lost.
Pov: you reading my takes
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Look I am not bad. You all want to lynch me to prove it, feel free. It will only prove to hurt the civs because that is my alignment. For one second maybe you should all consider I went after Dom because I truly suspected him based off his behavior yesterday. I also believed bass to be bad, based entirely on the fact that it was most likely two baddies who got caught targeting tyler. Lynch me if you must, but if you are civ, you would be making a mistake. It won't kill the team, but it would be a waste of time and a loss to the civ numbers. Whatever?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I still don't think Daisy is bad. I'm not seeing her baddie game at all. For anyone who's listening.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Oh, I see SVS, given there are only two characters who are connected to Harry potter stuff, you must be one of the two. Well then I suppose I do think you are voldemort.

I don't see how your curse factors in. There only seems to be one role that likely curses which is the one you are claiming.

Also,if I am vowing an apology to you should I be wrong, I want one from you when you see you are wrong about me, agreed?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 169
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

MovingPictures07 wrote:And with regards to S~V~S, I need to revisit her myself. I still feel she could be bad, but I'm doubting it more than I was earlier this cycle.
MP, it would be very helpful if when you review S~V~S you do more of a bullet point assessment of what you see that makes her bad. I can go over and over what you've already written but S~V~S has indicated she cannot respond to a wall of text. I could try to bullet point it but the risk is high I will get something wrong. It's very important to me and maybe some others to hear what she has to say about your accusations.

I am re-reading DH, LC, and TH. I have thought TH and DH seem like civs but there is so much chatter about them I need to re look at them. LC I suspected early but he has kind of fallen off my map but I can't remember why. I am re-reading him to remember why I thought he was bad and whether that has been resolved.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

juliets wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:And with regards to S~V~S, I need to revisit her myself. I still feel she could be bad, but I'm doubting it more than I was earlier this cycle.
MP, it would be very helpful if when you review S~V~S you do more of a bullet point assessment of what you see that makes her bad. I can go over and over what you've already written but S~V~S has indicated she cannot respond to a wall of text. I could try to bullet point it but the risk is high I will get something wrong. It's very important to me and maybe some others to hear what she has to say about your accusations.

I am re-reading DH, LC, and TH. I have thought TH and DH seem like civs but there is so much chatter about them I need to re look at them. LC I suspected early but he has kind of fallen off my map but I can't remember why. I am re-reading him to remember why I thought he was bad and whether that has been resolved.
I'm fine with that, but we have time too, so I'm not worried. Hopefully she can give a more proper response when she is no longer cursed. What she has responded to thus far at least has made me continue to consider the fact that she could be civilian.

Apparently, something happened last night for TH, but I'm not seeing it.

Very curious what you think when you finish, JC. :)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I hope my posts are interesting and informative, juliets! As for the S~V~S - Lily thing, Made... You just have to figure that one out yourself.

I think Voldemort and Snape could both be responsible for the question curses. I also would like to see no more question curses.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I suppose that is a definite possibility...
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

As far as I see, the question mark curses can ONLY be coming from Snape, Voldemort, Hatter, and Gollum.

Some of those seem more likely than others.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I think hatter is likely gone, and I doubt it is gollum.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Spacedaisy wrote:I think hatter is likely gone, and I doubt it is gollum.
I agree; the timing of the Hatter's disappearance means that he probably was INH and Gollum doesn't thematically seem like the type of role to curse like that.

It's possible the Hatter is still working behind the scenes, but I haven't seen any evidence of that.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I haven't felt any Hatter effects, I think you may be right. Maybe it was FZ.? Does that line up? I think someone suggested that a little ways back.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Probably FZ or INH I think.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

It's also possible that subsequent recipients of the Hatter's fickle desires have accepted their fate with more dignity and subtlety than the first two. I know that if the Hatter made me do something, I'd do it and keep my mouth shut about it.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Long Con wrote:I haven't felt any Hatter effects, I think you may be right. Maybe it was FZ.? Does that line up? I think someone suggested that a little ways back.
I suggested it could either be INH or FZ.

The only reason I think INH is more likely is that only two players felt the wrath of the Hatter that we know of: Made and zeek.

INH died N2 and FZ. died N3 and powers still go through the night the user dies (this is typical; nonetheless, I'm pretty sure someone asked that earlier, but correct me if I'm wrong). If FZ. was the Hatter, that means she missed her PM the night she died, something I can't see her doing.

Linki: I've considered that too, LC, and it's also possible Hatter has had the opportunity to switch up his forcings and make it seem less obvious, since the effect will have been lost after Made and zeek.
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 66
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

:mp:
Pov: you reading my takes
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:As far as I see, the question mark curses can ONLY be coming from Snape, Voldemort, Hatter, and Gollum.

It's a hex rather than a curse if that helps.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Spacedaisy wrote:Oh, I see SVS, given there are only two characters who are connected to Harry potter stuff, you must be one of the two. Well then I suppose I do think you are voldemort.

I don't see how your curse factors in. There only seems to be one role that likely curses which is the one you are claiming.

Also,if I am vowing an apology to you should I be wrong, I want one from you when you see you are wrong about me, agreed?
So you think I am Doms teammate, not Bass'? Based on what, if I may ask?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:As far as I see, the question mark curses can ONLY be coming from Snape, Voldemort, Hatter, and Gollum.

Any chance it's the Hatter, in your opinion?
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Long Con wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

Any chance it's the Hatter, in your opinion?
No idea. It was just told I was hexed. But....it doesn't sound like something the hatter could do. Storywise.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Just had another look at the roles and I'd say Snape.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

I'm here! I was visiting family this weekend and didn't get on the computer all day yesterday. I'm nearly done catching up but I need to drive home. I'll be back in the afternoon for a more substantial post.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 38

Post by Boomslang »

Caught up, frankly still unsure what's going on. Just let it be noted that Dom has been gunning for me this whole game; I think that burnishes my civvie cred a bit.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 83
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Something something rezz please.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sometimes hosts only allow a rez for nightkilled players... but sometimes it's anyone. Image
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 83
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:Sometimes hosts only allow a rez for nightkilled players... but sometimes it's anyone. Image
ture

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 920#p91793

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I'd like to hear from Bea
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Elohcin »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Long Con wrote:I haven't felt any Hatter effects, I think you may be right. Maybe it was FZ.? Does that line up? I think someone suggested that a little ways back.

The only reason I think INH is more likely is that only two players felt the wrath of the Hatter that we know of: Made and zeek.

INH died N2 and FZ. died N3 and powers still go through the night the user dies (this is typical; nonetheless, I'm pretty sure someone asked that earlier, but correct me if I'm wrong). If FZ. was the Hatter, that means she missed her PM the night she died, something I can't see her doing.

Linki: I've considered that too, LC, and it's also possible Hatter has had the opportunity to switch up his forcings and make it seem less obvious, since the effect will have been lost after Made and zeek.
Didn't we already say we thought FZ was The Card Czar?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Snow Dog wrote:

That's a bit of a nuance but I totally get the distinction.

I'm trying to catch up but I missed a lot. I'll do the best I can though. Looks like I wasn't the only one having a busy weekend!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 71

Post by FZ. »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Something something rezz please.
I want it too.Image
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 169
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Finished my re-read of TH and I am back to feeling good about him. I noticed during the re-read that TH was the one that noticed MP had probably been silenced, so it made more sense to me that later he would have a theory involving MP (that MP was double targeted) because he already figured out MP was targeted by at least one person. And his theory was talking about two people on the same team targeting MP, not two silencers or two people from different factions. Anyway, that is my opinion on the issue. I know I could be dead wrong.

With that said, TH you fairly recently placed a vote on LC because you wanted him to remember you were still looking at him (or at least in the text you said you were going to. I didn't look to see if you really did). Is this from anything new that has come up or does it go back to the start of the game and LC's vote? Also, I know you've been busy defending yourself but could you give me some idea why DH is still on your list?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Elohcin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Didn't we already say we thought FZ was The Card Czar?
The Cards thing didn't happen past the first phase, making it very likely that Black Rock was the Card Czar. Also, was everyone on the Day 3 poll? That would indicate that the Card Czar didn't even choose one winner.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Okay. Lots has happened, much of it already commented on to death, so I won't rehash those points that I think have been done unless pressed. My vote goes to Dom for obvious reasons.

It took me a couple of reads to recognize all of the supposed self-outings, outings, and what have you before I could piece it together. Upon my first read, I believed TH to make a slip knowing too much about the poll and miraculously knowing that both poll contenders were on opposing teams and silenced MP. However, a re-read and a rethinking makes me think that the more logical solution is that, as he said, he was a Civ making a guess with nothing to lose, whereas a baddie would be more likely to keep his mouth shut. So, I'll go with that.

As for SVS, well...going by book canon (and I may or may not be re-reading the books for the fifth time, on Book 7 again currently :blush: ), both Voldemort and Snape are likely candidates, although Voldemort would be hard pressed to bring back half the reason he was killed back to life, whereas Snape might bring Lily back, but I'm not sure how. Patronus? Resurrection stone? Are there Hallows involved? I suppose my point is it could go either way, but I'm more inclined towards Snape's bringing Lily back. And I'm probably making this more complicated than I need to...

And this I feel needs to be addressed:
MovingPictures07 wrote: Okay, so why would any player in this game, especially civilian, even consider me as a possible lynch candidate? Anyone want to field that one?
Quite a way to shut down the discussion of you, sir. I can see why Civs might want you out of the picture, and why they'd want you as a lynch candidate. You have secrets and win conditions we don't know about, and we don't know if those are detrimental to the Civ cause. And, seeing as we know your role, and it could be detrimental, versus possibly lynching one of our own under pure speculation of their baddiness, well, that sounds like a plausible reason. Not the greatest, but certainly plausible.

I am also curious about TH's vote, but not against it. LC played it off by saying TH was cursed/coerced, but TH has said nothing in response to it. Is it a placeholder and you'll explain later? As juliets also asked, is there something new, or is this just still looking at him and planning to get to it later?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

If TH is blackmailed, then he's not allowed to even come close to confirming it, or he'll face more severe retribution.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

nijuukyugou wrote: And this I feel needs to be addressed:
MovingPictures07 wrote: Okay, so why would any player in this game, especially civilian, even consider me as a possible lynch candidate? Anyone want to field that one?
Quite a way to shut down the discussion of you, sir. I can see why Civs might want you out of the picture, and why they'd want you as a lynch candidate. You have secrets and win conditions we don't know about, and we don't know if those are detrimental to the Civ cause. And, seeing as we know your role, and it could be detrimental, versus possibly lynching one of our own under pure speculation of their baddiness, well, that sounds like a plausible reason. Not the greatest, but certainly plausible.
How can you see that?

My win conditions are clear in the role description. Recruits need to outnumber non-recruits of the living players. It's been said at least by two players from what I can recall that I have now an "easy" (paraphrasing) win condition, but I really don't. I still need to survive, and I still need to guess correctly which players are going to last longer than other players.

My *Secrets* obviously I cannot discuss, but it does not change the fact that my win conditions and role functionality are completely explained through what is NOT secret. Of course, that's taking my word for it, but if one is to examine my role functionality, it makes little to no sense that there would be a conflicting statement in my *Secrets*.

My recruits don't change alignment. I think S~V~S asked earlier if I get BTSC with them. I don't. That wouldn't make sense since then I would have way more information than I should.

What reasons are there for civilians, of all people, to lynch me? It's wasting your time. Better to take a chance on someone who could actually be a threat than someone who isn't at all.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote: Civilians (18)
Must defeat the Suits and the Sorcerers. The game ends if this happens.
I have no reason to believe this isn't the case. Neither do any of you.
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 268

Post by zeek »

MovingPictures07 wrote:What reasons are there for civilians, of all people, to lynch me? It's wasting your time. Better to take a chance on someone who could actually be a threat than someone who isn't at all.
This may be true, MP, but I don't see why your recruits have to be civ. It would be foolish for us to accept you're acting in our interests. You could simply advocate lynching people you haven't recruited, instead of those you actually think are bad.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Like Spacedaisy for example
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 57
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Sorry all, I was in Cincy this weekend celebrating my birthday and kind of totally forgot to mafia. Looks like I missed a lot (but no lynch polls, yay!)

Wow, so Dom is outed. I will vote him, but ONLY because he wants out of the game. As I made clear in X-Men, I refuse to vote any player based solely on outs or info.

Also, not sure to handle MP now. His self-out basically means it's now in everyone's best interest to keep him alive (unless of course we subscribe to a theory that he can't win with us, which doesn't currently have any support from the role description). I hate to see a player win because of a self-out, but I also don't really think we should spend our time lynching him when we could be getting baddies.

I still have a lot of reading to do, but that seems the most salient issue to me. I'll do more catching up as I can, and it seems I'll have some time to do so.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote: Civilians (18)
Must defeat the Suits and the Sorcerers. The game ends if this happens.
I have no reason to believe this isn't the case. Neither do any of you.
Well dang that seems pretty straightforward.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”