I know, right?
wat
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 44
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Smalltown Circus [Day 1] - Sabotage

Post by nutella »

game hard idk where im gonna end up, anyway see yall like an hour before deadline lmaoooo
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 67
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Porscha took my role in being the angry one.

So that I may go to being the wacky one.

Porscha ran so that I could fly.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:04 am
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:03 am
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:00 am

sas
I know, right?
wat
wat
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 172
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Lime Coke wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:52 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:51 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:40 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:35 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:13 am
112 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:22 pm [VOTE: princess abigail] aubergine
Mmm I do love me some naked omgus
Another fun fact. Naked omgus votes are often towny so... kinda actually feel like I'm just wrong on 112 which is fun but also annoying.
112 has a town lean from me
Yeah probs they are just town but also blah if every scum read I have is town I'm lost
Who do you have as town specifically?
You
Lily
Porscha
Doki
Nut

And than lower than that

Nook
Wilgy

And yes this is awful
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Porscha »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:58 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:45 am there's literally like no way it's all just in nook nutella zenon lily. not possible. so some of you need to stop wolf siding and please apply some thoughtful effort
It's actually insane to me that you're so tilted that this is where you go...

If any one in this list is a wolf it's probably Lily maybe Nook but I'd kinda put it at like 0 for 4

The only reason I'd even entertain lily at all is because she voted you after hard town reading you all phase but like I actually just don't think that's wolfy
well lily didn't hard town read me all phase leading into the vote, but I will not entertain you lecturing me on the subject of being tilted so please dont start
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:45 am there's literally like no way it's all just in nook nutella zenon lily. not possible. so some of you need to stop wolf siding and please apply some thoughtful effort

If any one in this list is a wolf it's probably Lily maybe Nook but I'd kinda put it at like 0 for 4

The only reason I'd even entertain lily at all is because she voted you after hard town reading you all phase but like I actually just don't think that's wolfy
well lily didn't hard town read me all phase leading into the vote, but I will not entertain you lecturing me on the subject of being tilted so please dont start
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:54 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:49 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:35 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:02 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:10 pm I hope I have a poggers track tonight, good luck to the wolves since falcon can't carry the nk when he is voted off
Porscha I love you be my friend again this thread is booooooooring at the only times I can play
I never stopped being your friend and frankly i'm mildly tilted so I may or may not be super active the rest of the time i'm awake
*hugs* I'm sorry... if it helps I actually think your town but it probably doesn't help

Vote: Falcon
well like, with that post you asked "which porscha is this" it definitely implied you thought this was wolf porscha, so i'm sort of confused by your read on me
Yeah it was where I was at before you went full aggro frustration on every one in this thread

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 113

Post by DrWilgy »

Lily, Porscha, Falcon are all significantly townie.

Nook feels significantly worse with Porscha as a tr.

Still not super thrilled about Seanzie's play. Game can be over by d3 (I think?) so refusing to play ball and asking for a slank pass for 3 days is all scum need to do.

Doki has had some wolfy posts. Lily's response in #144 was somewhat in likeness to my own gut take but giving a tr for it struck me as odd.

112/Abigail/Nutella I don't have anything firm.

Oh, and Brad doesn't immediately appear within their wolf range so that's good.

[VOTE: Nook] aubergine

I'll try to be back prior to EoD, but that's right around when work goes nuts in the morning.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:57 am
nutella wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:56 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:10 pm I hope I have a poggers track tonight, good luck to the wolves since falcon can't carry the nk when he is voted off
Porscha I love you be my friend again this thread is booooooooring at the only times I can play
I never stopped being your friend and frankly i'm mildly tilted so I may or may not be super active the rest of the time i'm awake
*hugs* I'm sorry... if it helps I actually think your town but it probably doesn't help

well like, with that post you asked "which porscha is this" it definitely implied you thought this was wolf porscha, so i'm sort of confused by your read on me
it did not, actually
CoOl,ThAtS jUsT yOuR oPiNiOn
I love you porscha...I'm sorry everyone pissed you off and I understand why. Pls take a breath though

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:58 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:57 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:42 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:18 am I did this entire catch up and nothing changed at all omgggg
really? absolutely no opinion on me entering the game with strong opinions on falcon and the people who have scumread me for it? like nothing?
No not really. If I had something to say on it I would have. It's a T v T slap fight. So like... but it took me a minute to realize that. I've got a pet read that you won't believe for why it's T v T so I'd rather just not vocalize it
t v t between me and nutella? please try convincing me?
Okay how much did you pay attention to champs game 1...?

ImageImage

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:11 am

Yeah it was where I was at before you went full aggro frustration on every one in this thread
She wasn't aggro with me though.
But that's because I have blackmail on her. 👀
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

If I don't make it back before EoD my notes so far. Will be continuing this if given the opportunity.
14 Falcon pushes Wilgy
41 112 pushes Doki
112/Doki N W/W
46 Doki subject target Falcon/Wilgy
48 Nutella subject target 112. Pockets Doki
50 cont
60 112 pushes Nutella
69 (NICE!) 112 pushes Nutella
70 Falcon pushes 112
71 cont
75 cont
80 112 pushes Nutella
82 Falcon pushes Nutella
90 Abigail pockets Doki
96 Nook pushes 112
97 Lily pockets Wilgy, Nutella, Porscha
98 Lily pockets Nook
101 Lily pockets Sean
105 Lily pushes Falcon/112 as W/W
113 Falcon pushes Lily
115 Seanzie pushes Falcon
123 Abigail pockets Lily
125 Abigail pushes 112
133 Doki pockets 112, Lily, pushes Falcon
144 Lily pokets Doki*
152 Brad pockets Lily, Porscha, Abigail
177 Brad pushes Falcon, Wilgy
180 Sean pushes Brad
183 Nook pushes Porscha
185 Falcon pockets Doki
186 Falcon pushes Brad
195 Nutella pushes Falcon, 112
202 Nook pushes Porscha, pushes Nutella/112 as 1 in.
204 112 pushes Falcon
206 Nutella pockets Porscha
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
☆Princess Abigail☆

did u not read my posts? did no one read my posts

sad
To be clear I do not believe for one second you are a wolf...I just think your personal treatment of Porscha was the wolfiest

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

nutella wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:04 am game hard idk where im gonna end up, anyway see yall like an hour before deadline lmaoooo
Town

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 105
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:15 am

sad
To be clear I do not believe for one second you are a wolf...I just think your personal treatment of Porscha was the wolfiest
no like you're misrepresenting me cuz that's not how my reads were at all lol
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

im just gonna kill 112 and then if they flip wolf assume they TMI'd doki/falcon as wolves
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:08 am

I am not lecturing you I just believe you are letting tilt cloud judgement and would like you to see that. I don't give a shit that your tilted other than that is going to negatively effect the game.

I understand why

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:13 am

it did not, actually
I love you porscha...I'm sorry everyone pissed you off and I understand why. Pls take a breath though
leave me alone man just stop typing to me
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:13 am Lily, Porscha, Falcon are all significantly townie.

Still not super thrilled about Seanzie's play. Game can be over by d3 (I think?) so refusing to play ball and asking for a slank pass for 3 days is all scum need to do.

Doki has had some wolfy posts. Lily's response in #144 was somewhat in likeness to my own gut take but giving a tr for it struck me as odd.

I'll try to be back prior to EoD, but that's right around when work goes nuts in the morning.
Top poster in the game

Has actual content

Everyone else "I can't read Abbi she's not doing anything"

Pls what do you want from me

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:14 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:58 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:57 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:42 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:18 am I did this entire catch up and nothing changed at all omgggg
really? absolutely no opinion on me entering the game with strong opinions on falcon and the people who have scumread me for it? like nothing?
No not really. If I had something to say on it I would have. It's a T v T slap fight. So like... but it took me a minute to realize that. I've got a pet read that you won't believe for why it's T v T so I'd rather just not vocalize it
t v t between me and nutella? please try convincing me?
Okay how much did you pay attention to champs game 1...?
I dont watch mafia games I'm not in
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:16 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:15 am

sad
no like you're misrepresenting me cuz that's not how my reads were at all lol
*shrugs* than I'm dumb I guess I dunno

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:17 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:13 am

it did not, actually
leave me alone man just stop typing to me
Kay I will

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

This game sucks. My girlfriend is sleeping. I'm bored as fuck. I just want something to distract me.

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:18 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:13 am Lily, Porscha, Falcon are all significantly townie.

Top poster in the game

Has actual content

I think there's a bit of a difference between 'she's not doing anything' and 'I keep failing to parse the data on her.'
Image Image Image
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

We don't need lecturing in tilting.

We need lecturing in Standards and Practices and the importance of it.
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:21 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:18 am

Top poster in the game

Has actual content

I think there's a bit of a difference between 'she's not doing anything' and 'I keep failing to parse the data on her.'
True I suppose. I dunno I'm readable I don't understand why nobody has a read on me.

ImageImage

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

"But Brad, what about-"

You damn right.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lime Coke wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:22 am We don't need lecturing in tilting.

Wasn't trying to lecture. Quite literally was trying to keep the thread state positive because town don't win when it's not.

But since I clearly suck at it and would prefer people not to be pissed at me I'm just gonna stop talking about it.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lime Coke wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:22 am We don't need lecturing in tilting.

god give me that s&p. please. i'm begging
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

That wasn't being serious.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

can someone please town case falcon. I normally have to defend him as lhf this game. and yet I feel he hasn't been towny and I would never defend him. I am calling upon the town to show up and make arguments. please
☆Princess Abigail☆

I was gonna do a nice big legacy post and than leave the thread but I'm depressed have been all day and I can't be asked to do it

Town Core

Doki
Bread
Lily
Porscha
Nut

Wrong on 1 max. We have what 2 misexes so town core needs to be like what... way bigger than this

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I normally have to defend falcon as lhf most game is what I meant
☆Princess Abigail☆

Kill outside that win the game GGs

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

can we get some good vibes ill put good vibes in

im so fucking happy rn uwu
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:51 am can we get some good vibes ill put good vibes in

is this the truth or are you lying
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:52 am
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:51 am can we get some good vibes ill put good vibes in

truth! im having a great night

and im happy to be in a mafia game especially with u
☆Princess Abigail☆

I love my girlfriend more than anything in the world and feel like I'm actually in love for the first time in my life. Our 2nd date was the single greatest like couple hours of my life.

Is that good vibes? Peace and love and whatever.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:53 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:52 am

truth! im having a great night

and im happy to be in a mafia game especially with u
*grumble grumble* ... <3
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Porscha, who do you consider town this game?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:53 am

I love my girlfriend more than anything in the world and feel like I'm actually in love for the first time in my life. Our 2nd date was the single greatest like couple hours of my life.

thats wonderful to hear :3
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:54 am

Is a weird feeling when you thought you'd been in love like multiple times before and than someone makes you feel completely different and you're like... oh fuck so this is what it actually feels like

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lime Coke wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:54 am Porscha, who do you consider town this game?
idk probably like you and lily and zenon, wilgy can have tl, 112 participation was good and nothing pinged me, i'm sure i'm forgetting about the other half of the game rn cuz I got sucked into who was here with me. not falcon or nook or nutella. martin and sean null
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:56 am

Is a weird feeling when you thought you'd been in love like multiple times before and than someone makes you feel completely different and you're like... oh fuck so this is what it actually feels like
been there
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:57 am
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:54 am Porscha, who do you consider town this game?
idk probably like you and lily and zenon, wilgy can have tl, 112 participation was good and nothing pinged me, i'm sure i'm forgetting about the other half of the game rn cuz I got sucked into who was here with me. not falcon or nook or nutella. martin and sean null
can u expand on ur 112 read
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:57 am
Unironically I have the same 4 (Replace me with you) in my towns so that works.

Technically have Wilgy as "not mafia" specifically.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Ohs Saturdays I'm driving to Chicago so that's like 8 hours driving where I won't be around and I'm going there to meet one of my closest friends in person for the first time ever so basically like I might be barely active all of day 2

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:58 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:56 am

been there
*hugs*

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”