S~V~S
13%
Seanzie
13%
No elimination
No votes
No vote
No votes
Mindless destruction of historical sites (spec)
38%

Total votes: 8
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 283
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Re: The Late Bronze Age Collapse [Day 1]

Post by Guillotine »

Michelle wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:01 pm Epi: SVS and Michelle are scum
SVS: Epi and Michelle are scum

:huh: ?
Same with me and Wilgy earlier.
Spoiler: show
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 51

Post by S~V~S »

Michelle wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:10 pm You accused me of a shade.

What was the shade?
i said this yesterday, it was more of an eyeroll than a shade. i thought you were poking me for calling me aggro when you said to someone else, "Let's fight". I kinda thought you were mocking me, that was the way I meant shade. Not like suspicion so much as mocking me. That's why I was so surprised when "OMG SVS is bad she called Michelle aggro" took off, becasue i thought YOU didn't take it seriously.

But whatever. I don't think you were aggro. It just kinda felt that way at the time.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

All right, Guillo is now ahead of me now. I'll vote for cat rather than making a vanity vote as I would prefer not to yeet him.

[VOTE: cat] aubergine
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Michelle wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:08 pm @Guillotine tell me what do you want to work at
i want you to keep in check if I start acting like I'm losing control, I'm very paranoid and stupid pushes that could very well come from town cloud my judgement, I need you to be my compass.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:18 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:08 pm @Guillotine tell me what do you want to work at
i want you to keep me in check if I start acting like I'm losing control, I'm very paranoid and stupid pushes that could very well come from town cloud my judgement, I need you to be my compass.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

I think Seanzie towntold leaving the vote on me when finding out I claimed parity cop, i believe he wants me to check him.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:16 pm All right, Guillo is now ahead of me now. I'll vote for cat rather than making a vanity vote as I would prefer not to yeet him.

This is kinda LAMIST @Michelle

What do you think?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
LinearPoint
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 111

Post by LinearPoint »

@Guillotine Do you have a current read on Cat? I had you as reading Cat Null in my notes because I was unsure what you were leaning.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:22 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:16 pm All right, Guillo is now ahead of me now. I'll vote for cat rather than making a vanity vote as I would prefer not to yeet him.

What do you think?
If you wanna take it that way :shrug:
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

LinearPoint wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:24 pm @Guillotine Do you have a current read on Cat? I had you as reading Cat Null in my notes because I was unsure what you were leaning.
Same thing, null as fuck, low posting and irrationally tunneling me, they can go for all i care
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:27 pm

What do you think?
If you wanna take it that way :shrug:
It felt like a wolf giving a step by step of the amazingly townie action you just made.
Felt performative
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

[VOTE: SVS] aubergine
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 66

Post by falcon45ca »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:51 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:32 pm Ya know what?

That one post, where she was like, "Gee I wonder why people are voting for SVS" that sounded a bit TMI to me, yeah, like she knew I would flip town. So I could see this vote, although the rest of her posts seem fairly nuanced to me. (Do you know how hard it is for me when quoting you to NOT delete some of those spaces in your post lol).

@LinearPoint lol, I asked you who you'd suspect when I specifically flip wolf. You listed me in your list, so maybe I wasn't clear about that. What do you think town would learn from my very vanilla death? Who looks bad from me flipping town?

I went back to my first game, The Simpsons, and as it turns out...

I've been doing it since the beginning
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

I'm back to reading Guillotine as probably just an actual Parity Cop. Their posts here are feeling like they are actively trying to figure out which of Cat and SVS are a wolf and not just a wolf having fun with their ability to freely chose which of the two to push. I was town reading Guillotine before the claim. I might have been too harsh on Parity Cop of a claim even if I do think it's super easy for wolves to fake. At the very least I think this is spewing Guillotine as not wolves with either SVS or Cat.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

I believe one of these is correct. Assuming the low posting Radish not being wolf.

Cat-Epi
Cat/Epi/SVS-Wilgy

I don't see a world where it's SVS-Epi. Their interaction does feel rather 1-sided from Epignosis. There is a very niche world where SVS was just blindsided by an allied wolf hardpush.
ImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

LinearPoint wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:52 pm I believe one of these is correct. Assuming the low posting Radish not being wolf.

Cat-Epi
Cat/Epi/SVS-Wilgy

I don't see a world where it's SVS-Epi. Their interaction does feel rather 1-sided from Epignosis. There is a very niche world where SVS was just blindsided by an allied wolf hardpush.
Why aren't I in the mix?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

[VOTE: Cat] aubergine

Both Cat and Epignosis seem a good execute for me.

I've not liked Cat all day and of the two I want to go with my gut first. Plus SVS seemed unsure of their read on Epi and I fear voting Epi might bait SVS into switching to a wagon they are not super confident in.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:57 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:52 pm I believe one of these is correct. Assuming the low posting Radish not being wolf.

Cat-Epi
Cat/Epi/SVS-Wilgy

Why aren't I in the mix?
I've gotten only good vibes (even if small vibes) from you so far.
ImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

LinearPoint wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:01 pm

Cat-Epi
Cat/Epi/SVS-Wilgy

Why aren't I in the mix?
And that's enough to clear me?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 112

Post by Epignosis »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:03 am And just like that DrWilgy goes away from a real time convo with me.

Chicken lol
This post came four minutes after your last one (and Wilgy was working on responding to someone else).

Not important. I just remember last night how long I waited for you to respond to my posts. :meany:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:06 pm

Cat-Epi
Cat/Epi/SVS-Wilgy

Why aren't I in the mix?
I wouldn't say anyone is truly ever clear, but it's enough for me to not consider you for the top priority executes.

I don't think the game will get to the point you and I are both in final 3 though so I don't find is a major concern right now if I overlooked you early.
ImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I don't really like LP's take on me, I haven't done anything to be overlooked like this. I don't see them becoming a viable wagon with the weird EoD time though, so I'mma just stay on Guillo.

LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:12 pm I don't really like LP's take on me, I haven't done anything to be overlooked like this. I don't see them becoming a viable wagon with the weird EoD time though, so I'mma just stay on Guillo.
Well if you don't think you've deserved it I'd say that means I'm probably correct them since that means you aren't actively trying to fake town-tells.

Also you were pretty aggressively pocketing me last time you were Mafia in a game where I was Town and in general were far more active and trying to push your world view onto the thread.
ImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

LinearPoint wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:21 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:12 pm I don't really like LP's take on me, I haven't done anything to be overlooked like this. I don't see them becoming a viable wagon with the weird EoD time though, so I'mma just stay on Guillo.
Well if you don't think you've deserved it I'd say that means I'm probably correct them since that means you aren't actively trying to fake town-tells.

Also you were pretty aggressively pocketing me last time you were Mafia in a game where I was Town and in general were far more active and trying to push your world view onto the thread.
My activity is largely NAI; if I'm busy, I'm busy.

I could see town!you possibly forgetting about me, and thus not considering me, but not actively trying to defend the fact that you left me off.

LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:26 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:21 pm

My activity is largely NAI; if I'm busy, I'm busy.

I could see town!you possibly forgetting about me, and thus not considering me, but not actively trying to defend the fact that you left me off.
I just recall you being inactive day 1 as the two town games I remember and being hyperactive the mafia game. Though it could be circumstantial I guess.

I also do not really see a need to actively defend not wolf reading you. You've not given me a good enough reason to do so. About the wolfiest thing you've done all day is push me for leaving you off. And that's really just because a wolf would be more hyperaware they I am making a misread by doing so.
ImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Cat-Epi
Cat/Epi/SVS-Wilgy

Why aren't I in the mix?
Why havent you contested my townreads?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

On you
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:04 am
Seanzie wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:23 am [VOTE: Guillo] aubergine

See y'all tomorrow.
I agree with Sean

[VOTE: Guillo] aubergine
@Seanzie

What was your reaction when you saw this?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:50 pm Harclaim Parity Cop
Is the description in the link below an accurate description of your role?

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/da ... rity%20Cop
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Yes but mine is limited
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Cat-Epi
Cat/Epi/SVS-Wilgy

Im confident that it is SvS now.

SvS/Cat
SvS/Wilgy

Is where the money is at in my opinion.

Why?

Because maybe Cat was pushing for my elimination to save SvS
The same i could say about Wilgy but in reality my scum read on Wilgy is more on the individual level
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:54 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:50 pm Harclaim Parity Cop
Is the description in the link below an accurate description of your role?

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/da ... rity%20Cop
Guillotine wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:06 pm Yes but mine is limited

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: epi] aubergine
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Actually, fuck that

[VOTE: guillo] aubergine

I don't see an actual PR dropping that info
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:12 pm [VOTE: epi] aubergine
Please compromise on one of the leading wagons except mine of course.

The vanity wagon does not contribute to anything and could lead to my elimination
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Oh well
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

You guys dont deserve me, solve on your own.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

[VOTE: Guillotine] aubergine
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:15 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:12 pm [VOTE: epi] aubergine
Please compromise on one of the leading wagons except mine of course.

The vanity wagon does not contribute to anything and could lead to my elimination

I don't think you're a PR, I think you are Maf.

I do not see any reason whatsoever to out the way you did, nor reveal anything about your role
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:06 pm Yes but mine is limited
When I saw your claim, I searched "parity cop" on this site and found a whopping four instances. I had never heard of the term that I could remember. And none of those instances came from our host, JJJ.

On top of that, a parity cop in a two-mafia game? I found that a stretch.

I was ready to destroy you.

But now I cannot in good conscience vote you Day 1.

Wild.
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

What do you think?
Guillotine wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:16 pm [VOTE: Guillotine] aubergine
A tad hypocritical no?
ImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Just lynch me, im pretty sure you already decided im the lynch long ago, why play dumb.

Here are some triggering words to seal the deal.

Interesting
Fair enough
Let me get some coffee
I need to leave on vacation
Im town so much it hurts
Im the doctor
Im taking down one with me in the wagon

Etc etc
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

LinearPoint wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:20 pm

What do you think?
A tad hypocritical no?
So you saying that self voting is too town to be town?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

If you want i can lolcat so you dint feel bad lynching me.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:22 pm

What do you think?
A tad hypocritical no?
Well it very much looks like an attempt to signal that you cannot be wolf because a wolf would not want to be voted up.
ImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:50 pm

Cat-Epi
Cat/Epi/SVS-Wilgy

Why aren't I in the mix?
Who are your townreads?

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

LinearPoint wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:24 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:22 pm

What do you think?
A tad hypocritical no?
Well it very much looks like an attempt to signal that you cannot be wolf because a wolf would not want to be voted up.
Why not? Ive seen plenty of wolves just giving up in frustration.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:24 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:50 pm

Cat-Epi
Cat/Epi/SVS-Wilgy

Why aren't I in the mix?
Who are your townreads?
Epignosis
Michelle
Seanzie

Linear went from town to my poe, for gaslighting me for pushing SvS for being lamist.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:52 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:04 am
Seanzie wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:23 am [VOTE: Guillo] aubergine

See y'all tomorrow.
I agree with Sean

[VOTE: Guillo] aubergine
@Seanzie

What was your reaction when you saw this?
I thought the fact that two people voted you right after I did probably likely was significant. I questioned Michelle and whomever else it was, but I don't remember what they said in response.

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

30 minutes left and only less than a handful of people are here, wolves are confortable.

They have busy lives? Everyone saw the SoD times in sign ups, dont let them use that as an excuse.m
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes

Return to “Previous Heists”