Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 84

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 1

Post by Dyslexicon »

Delta wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:30 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:28 pm @scotty be bad with me

[VOTE: Delta] aubergine
In doing so you're putting Scotty as joint lead wagon ?_?

How do you read Scotty right now? Because you ping him to join you in voting me but in doing so you're taking LP away from lead vote & putting him at risk
Thank you for explaining this to me. This is the first time I've ever played mafia.

I also have very clear thoughts about every thing and know exactly what I'm doing.
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 174
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

LinearPoint wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:57 pm To be honest as far as I know the only argument is that I've not been posting. Which is fair since I'm normally a high poster.

But like I said I got like 3 minutes, so I don't have time to really read up on anything this game.

Gut saying Jack and Seanzie are probably not town though because they'd know I wouldn't try and lurk as scum.
I’m catching up and I keep thinking about this. Is LP someone who would feel more of an obligation to post as scum? It reminds me of when Kate said in a town game that she’d never use rl as an excuse for her wolfiness.
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:31 pm [VOTE: Scotty] aubergine

You're not even trying to self-pres, and there is no reason for town to act like this. Sorry LP, you live another day.
blink blink

You tunneled LP for the last hour or so because of their reaction to you & suddenly their wagon dies off and you seem fine with it?

?_?
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 27
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

You're not even trying to self-pres, and there is no reason for town to act like this. Sorry LP, you live another day.
Quaid, open your miiiind
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:32 pm

How do you read Scotty right now? Because you ping him to join you in voting me but in doing so you're taking LP away from lead vote & putting him at risk
Thank you for explaining this to me. This is the first time I've ever played mafia.

I also have very clear thoughts about every thing and know exactly what I'm doing.
Sorry for the snark but like gurl

We're mid process here
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 477
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

Scotty wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:32 pm
leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:29 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:28 pm
leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:25 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:24 pm
leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:19 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:17 pm Hoo boy still haven’t read

Sorry y’all for my lack of effort. This has started at a bad time for me

I see I’m second wagon and day ends in 45 min.

Why is LP garnering votes?
Although this entrance is a bit convenient. So you are paying attention enough to know it's 45 minutes to EoD but not enough to actually show up more
The easiest thing to do when logging into the thread is seeing when eod is.

Notice I’m not particularly trying to save myself. But I like receipts and voting for someone is a damn good receipt for following days
Why are you voting Seanzie? You said it was "strong stances", is there something I'm missing?

And if you're town, why aren't you trying to save yourself?
I think town learns more from my flip than LP.

I think LP is a terrible d1 pick.

Change my mind
I don't want to flip for "information", I want to be right. Why would you be okay with something you know is a mislynch?
I can’t possibly make a convincing argument to you, considering I KNOW I am town. I have more information in the matter.

If it were 4 votes for Lp and 3 votes for, say, you, I might have a better response.

You think LP is more ‘right’ than me? It’s a coin flip at best.

Come on. Be leet
If you "know" you're town, why are you okay being lynched over someone you "don't know" is town? Give me a break
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 65
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:24 pm @Seanzie I get your arguments and such. But what about the fact that wolves have to say something and push something? Cause the Thunal has TMI think, while possible to think as town, really isn't very good. And the call to action for the Vig and suddenly being sure that Leetic is wolf when you haven't really read the game is like a special kind of omgus at best. It's pretty flail. Like objectively, it's not good. I don't know how much I'd lean into "why would wolf be wolfy or lacking" because something they are. Maybe that's not really what you're saying, but it is a little bit what you're saying in my ears.

I don't know, do you have a strong inkling here?
LP's pushes on Leetic, me and someone else really reminded me in Scooby Doo. Check out these posts from that game

WARNING: THESE POSTS ARE FROM A DIFFERENT GAME!
Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:27 pm Well, my wagon is not good. I am at a conference without cell signal for 98% of the time. Anyone scumreading me for this alone is not making good decisions.
Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:32 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:14 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:17 pm Like please, just plow through Sig/Neon/Dennis and let's get another W in the books. Jay mentioned my winrate recently in a discord chat, and so I've been so pumped to keep it high, and this is an easy sweep.
Yeeeeeeah. His posts up until this point absolutely do not equal a fired up Seanzie looking to win another game.
Are you a wolf or just looking for an easy yeet because you're lost?
Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:39 pm
sig wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:36 pm I’m liking a lot of the jack content right now.

I think the TMI discussion is lingo clashing

I’m willing to give Roxy and Dennis another phase based off meta. They’re both hard reads.

I think Sean trying to blame in action as the only reason he’s getting votes is disingenuous that’s definitely not why I’m voting for him

Also about to hit my cap so don’t expect many responses back
This is mafia.
Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:48 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:46 pm Seanzie has been getting the eyebrow from me but knowing him him tunneling is normal

I'm voting [VOTE: chihiro] aubergine off of mostly vibes
Jack is being extremely wolfy, voting anyone other than Neon or Jack more-or-less is a vote for me unfortunately.
Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:49 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:47 pm It's not that Seanzie hasn't been around. It's that Seanzie has had no townie fire while also claiming to be super fired up to win as town.
Jack is trying to exploit a joke I made. Jack is a wolf.
Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:58 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:56 pm Dennis, if you can't see the wolves bending over backwards to excuse blatant Seanzie wolfplay and clinging desperately to vague outdated wolfreads on me so that they can vote for me over Seanzie, I don't know what to tell you.

Obvious wolves are obvious.
Nothing I have done is wolfy. My only crime is absence. If I go over, Jack should go next. His push on me is bad and not likely coming from town.
I didn't have time to play D1, and was a wagon, and I was flailing at the people who were pushing me. I was town. Could LP be doing it as scum? Sure, possibly, but it reminded me of town!me.

I do not have a strong inkling here, but I do not see LP as a slam dunk.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:32 pm

You're welcome :D

How are you reading Scotty? That's the main thing I want to know
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Delta wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:32 pm

blink blink

You tunneled LP for the last hour or so because of their reaction to you & suddenly their wagon dies off and you seem fine with it?

?_?
I honestly think LP/Scotty is w/w, hence why they didn't self-pres. Like seriously, Scotty's behavior would be gamethrowing if town
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:32 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:32 pm
leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:29 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:28 pm
leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:25 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:24 pm
leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:19 pm

Although this entrance is a bit convenient. So you are paying attention enough to know it's 45 minutes to EoD but not enough to actually show up more
The easiest thing to do when logging into the thread is seeing when eod is.

Notice I’m not particularly trying to save myself. But I like receipts and voting for someone is a damn good receipt for following days
Why are you voting Seanzie? You said it was "strong stances", is there something I'm missing?

And if you're town, why aren't you trying to save yourself?
I think town learns more from my flip than LP.

I think LP is a terrible d1 pick.

Change my mind
I don't want to flip for "information", I want to be right. Why would you be okay with something you know is a mislynch?
I can’t possibly make a convincing argument to you, considering I KNOW I am town. I have more information in the matter.

If it were 4 votes for Lp and 3 votes for, say, you, I might have a better response.

You think LP is more ‘right’ than me? It’s a coin flip at best.

Come on. Be leet
If you "know" you're town, why are you okay being lynched over someone you "don't know" is town? Give me a break
oof I see we’re going to talk in circles this game in pedantic arguments if I make it out of the day.

I don’t remember your play but I wonder if your logical leaping is scum indicative??

I lean no, just tunneling town tbh

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:59 pm Also people weren't really accusing you of lurking? This is a weird response
I think LP’s posts have been disconnected and odd. I don’t see any really wolfy things in them though. Unless Scotty’s posted more since I left, same thing with him. Both feel odd but not clearly wolfy.
ImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:34 pm

blink blink

?_?
I honestly think LP/Scotty is w/w, hence why they didn't self-pres. Like seriously, Scotty's behavior would be gamethrowing if town
Like the wagons would be equal if I didn't move. The LP wagon isn't "dead"
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Thunal33 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:34 pm
leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:59 pm Also people weren't really accusing you of lurking? This is a weird response
I think LP’s posts have been disconnected and odd. I don’t see any really wolfy things in them though. Unless Scotty’s posted more since I left, same thing with him. Both feel odd but not clearly wolfy.
Where would you rather vote?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

What do you think of Scotty's lack of self-pres?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 279
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:35 pm

blink blink

?_?
Yeah but if I'm consistent in my reasoning for voting LP, I switch to Scotty here, and then the LP wagon is dead.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

blink blink

?_?
Dizzy bailed to vote me as is, Thunal's kinda walking back the read now & Jack I'm not sure on

Do you think any of those could be paired with LP/Scotty?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Delta wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:33 pmYou're welcome :D

Oh. Actually, I wasn't really considering the fact that maybe you did really want to know. Which is good for you.

Well, right now, he puzzles me. The lack of self pres and that we'll learn more from his flip than LP looks a bit lamist, as the kids would say. So I guess we'll see. Gut still says town actually, but don't hate me for it when it's true
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:35 pm

blink blink

?_?
Yeah but if I'm consistent in my reasoning for voting LP, I switch to Scotty here, and then the LP wagon is dead.
Honestly, take your pick at this point
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:16 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:05 pm
All I can really do for my last post is point out that this is a Mafia.

I just said I don't have time to read through everything or even know what I'm being pushed on. And here you are trying to twist facts and say I have this knowledge.

This combined with all your posts I read early in the day being performative useless fluff. I don't think I have seen someone open wolfing this hard in a while and I hope a Vigilante exists and they can recognize this.
This is basically the wolfiest response imaginable. It's basically an admission of "Yeah, I'm outed, now let me just throw shit at the wall and leave"
This static read makes me paranoid of Leetic. It’s like everything LP does is wolfy and leetic keeps updating the wolfread for different reasons. Ime that’s >rand wolf behavior.
ImageImage
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:36 pm
Delta wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:33 pmYou're welcome :D

Oh. Actually, I wasn't really considering the fact that maybe you did really want to know. Which is good for you.

Well, right now, he puzzles me. The lack of self pres and that we'll learn more from his flip than LP looks a bit lamist, as the kids would say. So I guess we'll see. Gut still says town actually, but don't hate me for it when it's true
;_; ouch

Thanks for the response though \o/
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

What do you think of Scotty's lack of self-pres?
It's NAI. Not self preserving is NAI like 98% of the time.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Scotty wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:36 pm [VOTE: Delta] aubergine
Meow!
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

[VOTE: LinearPoint] aubergine

The whole 'abandon ship' vibe freaks me out a little x_x
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Thunal33 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:37 pm
leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:16 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:05 pm
All I can really do for my last post is point out that this is a Mafia.

I just said I don't have time to read through everything or even know what I'm being pushed on. And here you are trying to twist facts and say I have this knowledge.

This combined with all your posts I read early in the day being performative useless fluff. I don't think I have seen someone open wolfing this hard in a while and I hope a Vigilante exists and they can recognize this.
This is basically the wolfiest response imaginable. It's basically an admission of "Yeah, I'm outed, now let me just throw shit at the wall and leave"
This static read makes me paranoid of Leetic. It’s like everything LP does is wolfy and leetic keeps updating the wolfread for different reasons. Ime that’s >rand wolf behavior.
I don't know, is it possible for a player to just be wolfy?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I guess if you think Scotty and LP are wolves together you could think it was AI but what are the odds.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[VOTE: Pxxy] aubergine
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Scotty voting Delta and abandoning his principles is probably towny tbh. I think his suss on Delta is real

I'm going to look very teamed with Scotty if he ends up being wolf <3
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:39 pm [VOTE: Pyxxy] aubergine
Cause I'm uncomfortable choosing between my two top townreads' two top scumreads and also, I actually agree with what LC said about Pyxxy
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:38 pm I guess if you think Scotty and LP are wolves together you could think it was AI but what are the odds.
Self-pres is something a townie should always do. If you're town, your goal is to lynch wolves, and getting lynched yourself runs completely against that. If Scotty wants to be lynched over someone they consider a "coinflip", what am I supposed to make of that? It's wolfy at best and gamethrowing at worst
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Should I vote Dizzy and make it a 5-way tie?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine

Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:41 pm Should I vote Dizzy and make it a 5-way tie?
let it rand :haha:
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:41 pm Should I vote Dizzy and make it a 5-way tie?
No
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

[VOTE: LP] aubergine
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

The obsession with "let it rand" is one of the worst things about the mafia community imo
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Well, I kind of fully think Scotty is town now, so that's good. My heart always knows
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Something about how Jack is approaching this game makes me think they're town.

Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:42 pm The obsession with "let it rand" is one of the worst things about the mafia community imo
it's funny to me \o/ my site does no vote on ties so it's a fun contrast
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:42 pm The obsession with "let it rand" is one of the worst things about the mafia community imo
But what about

fun

Do you not have

fun
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:42 pm Something about how Jack is approaching this game makes me think they're town.
I want to snuggle your beard, Sean. I gotta be honest
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:43 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:42 pm Something about how Jack is approaching this game makes me think they're town.
Why did you move from Delta to LP?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Scotty] aubergine

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

actually... [VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

3 vote wagon probably doesn't chop mafia but

I mean

Unless it's like Nook as wolf or someone else not here

LP didn't even vote. Is that wolfy? Kind of yes right?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:44 pm
I don't reeeeally want to chop Delta. Mostly because of fear of being wrong. Also, I think Scotty is town
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

One thing I don’t feel good about with LP is that she kept her TMI read on me and justified it, but never really did anything with it or seriously pushed me.
ImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:45 pm 3 vote wagon probably doesn't chop mafia but

I mean

Unless it's like Nook as wolf or someone else not here

LP didn't even vote. Is that wolfy? Kind of yes right?
Yes, it is wolfy, town should always self-pres. Though since Scotty was here for longer, he looks worse in that regard
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:45 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:44 pm
I don't reeeeally want to chop Delta. Mostly because of fear of being wrong. Also, I think Scotty is town
One day I'll get something concrete out of you with how you're reading me ;n;
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

At least being fine with two wagons means I can switch my vote to avoid a potential tie
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Heists”