Total votes: 11
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 477
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Night 1

Post by leetic »

I guess there's also the possibility of a tailor? But why would they target me of all people? Scotty was more likely to be cop checked so what gives?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 56
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:39 pm Anyways I have a red on Leetic so merk them so I can die tonight and be showered with praise in dvc
Incredibly based
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:53 pm wondering why kill Seanzie over someone broadly tr i.e. leetic. maybe I'll comb iso for a crumb but idk if seanzie is the type / if this scum team are pr hunters
Looking at Princess Abigail, we probably have our answer. But to be fair, Seanzie did seem to be more unanimously townread, there was quite a bit of tinfoil on me at EoD. That, or scum felt that I was being a useful idiot for them
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 174
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:57 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:55 pm I'm actually excited now lol. I love reading into spew and I want to start working on 300 posts of it.
And I just want to go to bed because I have 22 hours of work ahead of me but now won't. :disappoint:
Sleep is overrated anyway. Well, unless I have a dream that reveals the mafia to me. I've actually had that happen but it's usually been wrong.
ImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 56
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Looks like it's back into hibernation for me, hallelujah
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 158

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 1

Post by Epignosis »

If leetic is bad, LC is the teammate:
Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:03 pm
leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:00 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:51 pm I'm going to [VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine. Still feel like the psypsypsythe thing was "busy work", as Thunal(?) put it, and... did that 'research' actually happen? Third-highest poster, but there's a lot of fluff involved, I don't even know what the geese thing is, this is Beans Mafia, not Geese Mafia. Is leetic Canadian, is that what that's about?
My problem here is that you're entirely focused on pyxxy's older posts when their newer ones are much more substantive. Then again you probably haven't read the whole thread but still
I have read the new posts, and I do not find them substantive at all. More fluff and waffles.
Raise your hand if leetic gave you that kind of leeway.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

I'd say it's weird how Abigail is not rescinding, but then I remember a time when town Mikey did not rescind his fake cop claim until the end of the phase. Despite the setup being C9++ and his claim being obviously fake based on pure mechanics
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 248
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:00 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:39 pm Anyways I have a red on Leetic so merk them so I can die tonight and be showered with praise in dvc
Incredibly based
I'm just here to make life easier Nook
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 178
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:32 pm But again, we probably shouldn't be talking about whether Scotty was scummy, the best thing about the vigkill was that it freed town from having to go over this discussion
Agreed on this. Kinda impressed by Seanzie choosing to shoot.
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:38 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:20 pm Long Con and Jack did try to make pyxxy happen. Given that LP/Scotty was t/t and thus a comfortable EoD for wolves I am willing to give town points to both for trying to start an alternative, which would have been unnecessary for wolves.

Besides that, we have Epi and Roxy on vanity wagons. The former didn't show for EoD, so there's little to be gleaned there. Roxy voted at almost the last minute, which does seem a little unnecessary as scum but I'm still not entirely sure what to make of it
Oh, and @pyxxy was on Wilgy (I'm too used to the polls being preserved as a screenshot, hence why I missed it). That does seem by far the strangest of the vanity wagons today, and pyxxy should definitely explain why they avoided the wagons. They were here 38 minutes before EoD, enough to know that it would definitely be a vanity wagon
Yeah sorry about that, I looked away and got lost in work. If I had been around I would have suggested a Wilgy wagon. I think he slanked through D1. I was hoping to see something more. The low posting reminded me of his scum play in Apathy Mafia: viewtopic.php?p=1049145#p1049145

Difference that I see is that past scum Wilgy was down to toss teammate Porscha right in front of the bus. Here, we now know there wasn't real pressure on any wolves? Probably? Tell me if there was a real alternative to LP and Scotty that I missed. But no Wilgy popping in feels very much like "gj scummates, see y'all tomorrow /s".

see y'all around I'm eating sushi
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:03 pm If leetic is bad, LC is the teammate:
Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:51 pm I'm going to [VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine. Still feel like the psypsypsythe thing was "busy work", as Thunal(?) put it, and... did that 'research' actually happen? Third-highest poster, but there's a lot of fluff involved, I don't even know what the geese thing is, this is Beans Mafia, not Geese Mafia. Is leetic Canadian, is that what that's about?
My problem here is that you're entirely focused on pyxxy's older posts when their newer ones are much more substantive. Then again you probably haven't read the whole thread but still
I have read the new posts, and I do not find them substantive at all. More fluff and waffles.
When I flip town, what will you think of Abigail?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Y'know, usually mechanically outed wolves just stop spewing. Something which I, noticeably, am not doing
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:04 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:32 pm But again, we probably shouldn't be talking about whether Scotty was scummy, the best thing about the vigkill was that it freed town from having to go over this discussion
Agreed on this. Kinda impressed by Seanzie choosing to shoot.
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:38 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:20 pm Long Con and Jack did try to make pyxxy happen. Given that LP/Scotty was t/t and thus a comfortable EoD for wolves I am willing to give town points to both for trying to start an alternative, which would have been unnecessary for wolves.

Besides that, we have Epi and Roxy on vanity wagons. The former didn't show for EoD, so there's little to be gleaned there. Roxy voted at almost the last minute, which does seem a little unnecessary as scum but I'm still not entirely sure what to make of it
Oh, and @pyxxy was on Wilgy (I'm too used to the polls being preserved as a screenshot, hence why I missed it). That does seem by far the strangest of the vanity wagons today, and pyxxy should definitely explain why they avoided the wagons. They were here 38 minutes before EoD, enough to know that it would definitely be a vanity wagon
Yeah sorry about that, I looked away and got lost in work. If I had been around I would have suggested a Wilgy wagon. I think he slanked through D1. I was hoping to see something more. The low posting reminded me of his scum play in Apathy Mafia: viewtopic.php?p=1049145#p1049145

Difference that I see is that past scum Wilgy was down to toss teammate Porscha right in front of the bus. Here, we now know there wasn't real pressure on any wolves? Probably? Tell me if there was a real alternative to LP and Scotty that I missed. But no Wilgy popping in feels very much like "gj scummates, see y'all tomorrow /s".

see y'all around I'm eating sushi
You know, it's really weird how you are seemingly ignorant of the elephant in the room here
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:05 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:03 pm If leetic is bad, LC is the teammate:
When I flip town, what will you think of Abigail?
☆Princess Abigail☆

I think my favorite thing is the tripping over feet to simultaneously try to shade me and call my claim obviously fake

While also openly acknowledging that it is in fact not obviously fake by speculating about "the real cop"

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:47 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:46 pm If PA is mafia, then claiming cop when they are well aware of a potential CC is a very bad idea unless they want to get rid of the town cop that much. Maybe they're a jester, but are those really common in this day and age? Town gambit is most likely, but keep in mind that this is a very very bad idea and there are a million ways that this can go wrong.
I don't know.

I'm kind of having fun again all of a sudden.
Right? This is a way easier way to play, frankly. Put an elephant in the room and see what happens.

Leetic, why would you counter-claim a Scotty check? Before I caught up to the rescind, I thought it was just incredulous that it *happened* to be the dead guy, like, how convenient, right? Why would you go that way, this is looking meltdowny.
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:06 pm Y'know, usually mechanically outed wolves just stop spewing. Something which I, noticeably, am not doing
LAMIST

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:00 pm I guess there's also the possibility of a tailor? But why would they target me of all people? Scotty was more likely to be cop checked so what gives?
If Abigail is actually a cop, and this does turn out to be a frame job, don't look at the people actively pursuing me but the ones just watching it happen. In this kind of situation, wolves just sit back and relax as town eats itself up
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:07 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:46 pm If PA is mafia, then claiming cop when they are well aware of a potential CC is a very bad idea unless they want to get rid of the town cop that much. Maybe they're a jester, but are those really common in this day and age? Town gambit is most likely, but keep in mind that this is a very very bad idea and there are a million ways that this can go wrong.
I don't know.

Right? This is a way easier way to play, frankly. Put an elephant in the room and see what happens.

Leetic, why would you counter-claim a Scotty check? Before I caught up to the rescind, I thought it was just incredulous that it *happened* to be the dead guy, like, how convenient, right? Why would you go that way, this is looking meltdowny.
This person gets it

ImageImage

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:07 pm I think my favorite thing is the tripping over feet to simultaneously try to shade me and call my claim obviously fake

While also openly acknowledging that it is in fact not obviously fake by speculating about "the real cop"
Leetic: "your play is dangerous because it might out the real cop"

Also leetic: "I claim cop"

Yeah, I'm comfortable calling Leetic mafia.
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:08 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:00 pm I guess there's also the possibility of a tailor? But why would they target me of all people? Scotty was more likely to be cop checked so what gives?
If Abigail is actually a cop, and this does turn out to be a frame job, don't look at the people actively pursuing me but the ones just watching it happen. In this kind of situation, wolves just sit back and relax as town eats itself up
Mmm this translates to "when I flip wolf it was totally a fake red"

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Okay I'm gonna go give my girlfriend all my attention

Leetic/Long Con/+1

No cap.

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

I don't know.

I CC'd to try to get Abigail to back down. I did not want the actual cop (if one exists) to CC. The biggest problem with town gambits where they fakeclaim cop is that they will often cause PRs to be outed, and since we already lost two we do not want that to happen
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Thunal33 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:37 pm
leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:16 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:05 pm
leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:59 pm Also people weren't really accusing you of lurking? This is a weird response
All I can really do for my last post is point out that this is a Mafia.

I just said I don't have time to read through everything or even know what I'm being pushed on. And here you are trying to twist facts and say I have this knowledge.

This combined with all your posts I read early in the day being performative useless fluff. I don't think I have seen someone open wolfing this hard in a while and I hope a Vigilante exists and they can recognize this.
This is basically the wolfiest response imaginable. It's basically an admission of "Yeah, I'm outed, now let me just throw shit at the wall and leave"
This static read makes me paranoid of Leetic. It’s like everything LP does is wolfy and leetic keeps updating the wolfread for different reasons. Ime that’s >rand wolf behavior.
aaaaaaaaa if this was right and I handwaved it away I'll be annoyed lol. I literally was just thinking about how this is a tell before the game started.
ImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Well, I know I'm probably dead already. But I implore you that we at least focus on other stuff today. Y'all do realize that this day'll be a complete waste if I flip town (which I will)
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I was hypothetically offended at that post, since you bring it up. I don't know why leetic would assume that of me.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Thunal33 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:08 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:07 pm I think my favorite thing is the tripping over feet to simultaneously try to shade me and call my claim obviously fake

How are those contradictory statements? I rescinded the claim but an actual cop would have every right to be pissed off by this.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:11 pm Well, I know I'm probably dead already. But I implore you that we at least focus on other stuff today. Y'all do realize that this day'll be a complete waste if I flip town (which I will)
If you are a civilian, I know exactly what I'll do.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:09 pm Okay I'm gonna go give my girlfriend all my attention

Leetic/Long Con/+1

No cap.
When you get back, is your cop gated/limited in any way? like odd night or 2 shot or anything like that?
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:09 pm
I don't know.

I CC'd to try to get Abigail to back down. I did not want the actual cop (if one exists) to CC. The biggest problem with town gambits where they fakeclaim cop is that they will often cause PRs to be outed, and since we already lost two we do not want that to happen
I don't understand the point of a gambit like this, how can this be a gambit? Random hope?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

I guess I should have hammered Dyslexicon harder for self-voting. Every time I give someone even a little bit of leeway for that behavior, it goes back to bite me hard
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:12 pm
I was hypothetically offended at that post, since you bring it up. I don't know why leetic would assume that of me.
My meaning here is that leetic won't give me twelve seconds to read the thread before asking me a question about a person but here gives you a convenient out.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:13 pm
I don't know.

I don't understand the point of a gambit like this, how can this be a gambit? Random hope?
In theory, to get town to hammer someone you think is town. In practice, there is no good reason to be doing this but people do this anyway.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:09 pm Okay I'm gonna go give my girlfriend all my attention

Leetic/Long Con/+1

No cap.
That's not cool please.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

So we have someone not claiming when it could save them, someone not self-presing, and now it seems a cop fakeclaim gambit. If Abigail is town, then this game is a perfect storm of terrible town play
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:15 pm
I don't know.

In theory, to get town to hammer someone you think is town. In practice, there is no good reason to be doing this but people do this anyway.
Did you say that wrong? If you are positioning Abi as 'misguided Town' then don't you mean "to get town to hammer someone you think is wolf"?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I do think leetic is mafia.

My response would not be some bullshit counter claim if I were leetic. Mine would be utter rage along the lines of how-dare-you-lie-about-me-etc.

Comfortable with my vote.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:16 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:15 pm
I don't know.

Did you say that wrong? If you are positioning Abi as 'misguided Town' then don't you mean "to get town to hammer someone you think is wolf"?
Yeah, sorry ADHD
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Unless there is a tailor in this setup, or there are bastard hidden millers, then you did not get a red check on me. That is clear.

Just because it is possible for a cop to exist in a setup doesn't mean your claim isn't obviously fake. It's possible for a roleblocker to exist, if I claim roleblocker, does that mean that said claim isn;t obviously fake?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

That sounds less like a gambit and more like irresponsible narcissism. Is that Abi's MO? That sounds far-fetched, especially for a newcomer to the game. It sounds a lot more like something a wolf might do, but you think Abi is a Town gambit-maker?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Sadly, Abigail is probably town. They are doing something incredibly stupid, which will be made clear in due time. But I just don't see mafia doing this — trying to out a potential Cop CC when it's unclear one exists and trying to kill a vocal townie that they could nightkill anyway just doesn't make sense to lose a decently townread player that will be outed by my flip. A 1v1 here will just waste town's day, so I'll try to do my best to avoid it.

[VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine It is completely weird how they completely avoided talking about the elephant in the room, and since this is likely t/t and the two wagons last EoD that they ignored were also t/t, I think it shows a pretty consistent pattern of a wolf that is happy to let town fight itself.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:22 pm That sounds less like a gambit and more like irresponsible narcissism. Is that Abi's MO? That sounds far-fetched, especially for a newcomer to the game. It sounds a lot more like something a wolf might do, but you think Abi is a Town gambit-maker?
My perspective is perhaps biased because I played in a game where someone did exactlly that. https://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vb ... p?t=151853 See Mikey (flashflaash account) on D2 (would be considered D3 in this site's parlance)
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:28 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:22 pm That sounds less like a gambit and more like irresponsible narcissism. Is that Abi's MO? That sounds far-fetched, especially for a newcomer to the game. It sounds a lot more like something a wolf might do, but you think Abi is a Town gambit-maker?
My perspective is perhaps biased because I played in a game where someone did exactlly that. https://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vb ... p?t=151853 See Mikey (flashflaash account) on D2 (would be considered D3 in this site's parlance)
The funny thing in that game is he actually fake redchecked a wolf, but they knew it was bullshit because of both the setup and the fact that the wolf was a godfather
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:06 pm Y'know, usually mechanically outed wolves just stop spewing. Something which I, noticeably, am not doing
This is desperately self-aware. [VOTE: leetic] aubergine
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

The funny thing in that game is he actually fake redchecked a wolf, but they knew it was bullshit because of both the setup and the fact that the wolf was a godfather
Sounds like peak Mafia fun to me!
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:12 pm

How are those contradictory statements? I rescinded the claim but an actual cop would have every right to be pissed off by this.
Another person claiming cop would make a hypothetical real cop outside you/Abi more likely to claim.
ImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:29 pm
How is that an argument?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Damn, getting caught in the unhelpful 1v11 again. But it's hard to avoid when that's literally what everyone else is talking about (except pyxxy for some reason)
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:31 pm
How is that an argument?
I didn't intend it to be one. I was looking back over the situation and noticed this, and I don't like it. It's only an argument if you argue against it?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Thunal33 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:30 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:12 pm

Another person claiming cop would make a hypothetical real cop outside you/Abi more likely to claim.
The point was never to hold onto it for long. Ideally, Abigail would have rescinded, then I would immediately rescind afterwards, and nobody would have to be outed
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:32 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:31 pm
How is that an argument?
I didn't intend it to be one. I was looking back over the situation and noticed this, and I don't like it. It's only an argument if you argue against it?
Why don't you like it?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Heists”