Landlord Legacy Listing - Day Six (6)

Moderator: Community Team

Day 6 Poll

Poll ended at Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:00 amPlease note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

[Mods/Spec/Dead]
75%
Game Over
25%
WindwardAway
No votes
Long Con
No votes

Total votes: 8
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 78
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Day 1

Post by Lilypetal »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:44 am
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:37 am shit thanks

i dont rly feel confident voting anyone atm lol
You've only got like two hours left lol
rip
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Long Con probably town with an unfortunate vote
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I would gamble on abby being town
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Ideally I'd vote for porscha but I may have to self prep instead lol
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Why porscha

I mean read her iso lol, it's the definition of limp carrot
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

: o her iso is really bad lol

how does she have 0 votes
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

but u kinda have to self pres it seems? unless you can rally the not voting ppl

i'd probs vote her

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:06 am but u kinda have to self pres it seems? unless you can rally the not voting ppl

i'd probs vote her
Yeah I'm kinda waiting to see how many people even show up, if I can get enough support I'll vote her, otherwise I'm kinda stuck self prezzing

I should be here on and off until close to deadline tho, so it's not completely hopeless maybe
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 282
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Marmot wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:09 pm Sorry for being afk. I've been visiting my family in Ohio, but I'll be home and able to play in ~24 hours.
Imagine being in Ohio
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:30 pm cape and abigail towny

same for long con

svs fine
Let's go... mostly I agree

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Night Zero (0)

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:36 pm
Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:34 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:29 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:04 pm
Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:07 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:38 am Schweppe town
Robyn town
Agibail town
Cape prolly town

Rain drop...

Drop top...

Doubtful this is all town
I'd evict this
mindmeld
What’s a mindmeld. That you’d evict me?

Progression level 0 right here folks
her reaction to your post was around the same as mine :p
Wanna mason?

ImageImage

Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:13 am
Marmot wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:09 pm Sorry for being afk. I've been visiting my family in Ohio, but I'll be home and able to play in ~24 hours.
Imagine being in Ohio
:mad:
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage

@Lime Coke @EnderWiggin @Seanzie @DrWilgy @Boquise

I'm reasonably sure that porscha js mafia, we have about 2 hours to kill her so if you're around please vote for her, thank you in advance.

Abby aren't you over cap? Be careful pls rondo is v strict wjth rules
☆Princess Abigail☆

robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:47 pm
Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:45 pm I don’t think I’m misreading
n0 is 70 posts with rollover
d1-n1 are another 70 posts with rollover

so no, n0 posts don't matter unless u had too many

i had 19 posts n0 and i have a 119 post cap this cycle
I really wish post caps were posted in the day opening posts so I didn't have to try to do math with informations I barely understand

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Long Con wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:12 pm
robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:09 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:07 pm
robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:45 pm lc what's ur read on wwa/stance on going nuclear on nook
No alarm bells in WWA's ISO. I thought we were against voting out a low poster like Nook?
who would you chop right now? and have any of your reads changed?
Some of the folks I called wolfy have reacted well. I'd chop Abi though, I don't think she's on the level.
One day you will learn that Abbi is just Abbi

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:55 pm
Marmot wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:54 pm Quick, someone give me a name to vote
Lilypetal
Lily are you woofin

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:43 am
Scotty wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:23 am My thing with nook is he is probably one of those players that didn’t make a legacy. I mean, he’s only popped in for a sec. I don’t think we learn *anything* from his yeet
What would be in your legacy? I don't have any secret revelations that I have kept from the thread. I'm having trouble seeing how anyone's legacy could really matter all that much at this point, and it's making me feel like your post is just virtue signaling for town cred.
My legacy says my role and tells you all that you have skill issue

Jk I didn't make one. But that's what it would say.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:59 am Ok, I'll [VOTE: Nanook] aubergine and give Scotty a chance to give us some more thread content. I was close to voting Scotty but his great real estate posts held me back. I like playing in a game with that quality of content.
Hmm

Why didn't you vote me after saying you were gonna vote me like 3 posts earlier?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:25 amim capped
Hot. Teach me your ways.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:54 am I would gamble on abby being town
Hot.

And correct.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:16 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:13 am
Imagine being in Ohio
:mad:
I ran away as soon as I could

Than again i'm running away from the entire usa as soon as Caitlin is ready to meet me lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:17 am Abby aren't you over cap? Be careful pls rondo is v strict wjth rules
No my cap is apparently 130

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm special

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Jk I'm not I don't understand the rules but I had 30 posts n0 so 70 today is 100 with a 30 post roll over so 130

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I will single handedly fill this thread with meaningless content

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Jk but I don't have a lot of useful reads

Scotty is woofin

Robyn is fwen

Cape is fwen

Schweppes is fwen

Bread is fwen

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Lily is mason? But maybe not fwen

Book Nook is fwen

Ender is mortal enemy number 1 kill kill kill

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha is Porscha

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Long Con is

All these thoughts could have been in one post but I literally thought them up after posting the other posts lol

SVS is also weird

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:24 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:17 am Abby aren't you over cap? Be careful pls rondo is v strict wjth rules
No my cap is apparently 130
Wowee

Why do you have scotty as mafia?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Abbi snap town reads good

Abbi snap scum reads mid

Abbi as a player trash

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:31 am Why do you have scotty as mafia?
I kinda described it but they've been making an effort to like push back against heavily town read players like Cape

They directly pushed back on Breads town list which I think was pretty good list and not only that but like what's even the point of preventing early town reads I dunno don't like it

Their only defenses were on players I largely think have been mid or worse

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

[VOTE: scotty] aubergine

Gut read nook as town

Would prefer porscha but I don't rly tr scotty so meh

Apologies if wrong comrade
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Scotty is like between looking decent play wise as in he's playing how I expect him to as town.

But then there's instances where like he just did with Lily where he talked about her having 0 progression as she just started playing the game giving reads.

Like I could vote him if I was more confident but also do I feel like having the balls to vote him out when he's actually giving somewhat of an effort?
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 147
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Boquise »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:16 am @Lime Coke @EnderWiggin @Seanzie @DrWilgy @Boquise

I'm reasonably sure that porscha js mafia, we have about 2 hours to kill her so if you're around please vote for her, thank you in advance.
Okidoki tbh

VOTE PORSCHA
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:35 am [VOTE: scotty] aubergine

Gut read nook as town

Would prefer porscha but I don't rly tr scotty so meh

Apologies if wrong comrade
:charlieblackmon:
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:36 am Scotty is like between looking decent play wise as in he's playing how I expect him to as town.

But then there's instances where like he just did with Lily where he talked about her having 0 progression as she just started playing the game giving reads.

Like I could vote him if I was more confident but also do I feel like having the balls to vote him out when he's actually giving somewhat of an effort?
May I present: porscha
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

weird thread state with Nanook not voting his wagon and Lily town reading Nanook, prefering Porscha, but voting elsewhere
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

i can’t oppose a porscha vote, ender/nook/brad can be 4 votes with boq on her. i was unsure about her and i was also waiting for lily to read her. something something you have my blessing
☆Princess Abigail☆

Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:40 am weird thread state with Nanook not voting his wagon and Lily town reading Nanook, prefering Porscha, but voting elsewhere
I mean tbf Porscha wasn't really an option that looked valid and there's like not much time left

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

i would strongly prefer nook to die over scotty for sake of content

also nook, given your content what do you think about lily’s tr on you?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:40 am weird thread state with Nanook not voting his wagon and Lily town reading Nanook, prefering Porscha, but voting elsewhere
Maybe u didn't read my posts lol
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:45 am i would strongly prefer nook to die over scotty for sake of content

Wolf behavior

Well I might have to self prep so I'm kinda holding off to see if I can get porscha going, since votes can't be moved
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:47 am
robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:45 am i would strongly prefer nook to die over scotty for sake of content

Wolf behavior
why didn’t you out your read on me, you’ve read the entire thread

Idk if she trs me or not but atp it's entirely reasonable if she does imo

Return to “Previous Rackets”