Landlord Legacy Listing - Day Six (6)

Moderator: Community Team

Day 6 Poll

Poll ended at Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:00 amPlease note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

[Mods/Spec/Dead]
75%
Game Over
25%
WindwardAway
No votes
Long Con
No votes

Total votes: 8
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 169

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Day Two (2)

Post by Porscha »

@Boquise

I read your giant post that could have probably been about 1/3 of the size it was to make your point. I hear you and I love you. Now help me figure out which bozo tmi'd me town and help me solve the game. Lots of players in the game to discuss who arent named Porscha
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:50 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:49 am Nook is a wolf for reading my posts enough to pair me with lily and then still come into today doing nothing but tunneling me and he and boq will probably do that all day if I had to guess
It was more based on lily's posts

Ok who is the mafia I should be seeing then?
Long con and robyn, one in wwa/svs and probs at least 1 in the posters who dont post like wilgy / jack / marmot
Maybe brad? Idk I'm not that good at reading him
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 20
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Alright, ya'll. Here's the deal.

I'm not in a position to play well in this game. Open nights and no flips make things hard to begin with. Multitabling in a mash makes things significantly worse.

So what's gonna happen is that I'm gonna sheep people who ping me. I'm going to look at specific things that specific players ask me to look at. You can try to guide my ass into helping the town. You can try to catch mafia manipulating me into helping them. But I'm not gonna be super helpful on my own until my schedule clears up.

I don't wanna replace out because I like Rondo and I like alternative setups and I also think that I'm the kinda player who can do fuck all for three day phases, come in and do a ton of effort on D4 and actually help the town. If you wanna yeet me before that, that's understandable but here's hoping schedules work out or a friend decides to lead me to water.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I'll graciously allow jack 1 slank town point
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I miss cape :(
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 147
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Boquise »

robyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:31 am cape is a reasonable kill, i will completely ignore cape's legacy now, and note that brad has dropped off

wwa, ignoring everything relating to lily, why aren't you gonna vote me?

i'd also like a full readslist from u
How are you so sure that Cape was killed by town? Or am I misunderstanding you?
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:51 am @Boquise

I read your giant post that could have probably been about 1/3 of the size it was to make your point. I hear you and I love you. Now help me figure out which bozo tmi'd me town and help me solve the game. Lots of players in the game to discuss who arent named Porscha
It is pretty annoying that your approach to me is demeaning what I say, show zero interest in what I say, and also accuse me of tunnelling.

It is like you went into this with the agenda to push me to be a wolf, saw that it didn't work, and now try to shrug it off. I will read elsewhere, but my grievances remain.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:55 am Alright, ya'll. Here's the deal.

I'm not in a position to play well in this game. Open nights and no flips make things hard to begin with. Multitabling in a mash makes things significantly worse.

So what's gonna happen is that I'm gonna sheep people who ping me. I'm going to look at specific things that specific players ask me to look at. You can try to guide my ass into helping the town. You can try to catch mafia manipulating me into helping them. But I'm not gonna be super helpful on my own until my schedule clears up.

I don't wanna replace out because I like Rondo and I like alternative setups and I also think that I'm the kinda player who can do fuck all for three day phases, come in and do a ton of effort on D4 and actually help the town. If you wanna yeet me before that, that's understandable but here's hoping schedules work out or a friend decides to lead me to water.
I feel you.
I am tripletabling. And I absolutely hate multitabling so I am in pain
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Boquise wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:02 am

It is pretty annoying that your approach to me is demeaning what I say, show zero interest in what I say, and also accuse me of tunnelling.

It is like you went into this with the agenda to push me to be a wolf, saw that it didn't work, and now try to shrug it off. I will read elsewhere, but my grievances remain.
Yeah we both feel the same way and we both feel justified so its fruitless. Therefore, let us team up together instead to unite our powers
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 94

Post by DrWilgy »

Good news, I've actually read 3 pages.

why did Wiggins mention a nullmarmot but not a nullwilgy? 🤔
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I've skimmed the dead legacies, cape and Scotty both seem T and trustworthy enough in legacy.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:07 am

Yeah we both feel the same way and we both feel justified so its fruitless. Therefore, let us team up together instead to unite our powers
I am going to solve independently from you, because if you're town I do not want to reward this playstyle.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Can someone talk to me about their thoughts on Bereft or Lime Coke?
Image Image Image
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:21 am Can someone talk to me about their thoughts on Bereft or Lime Coke?
I have zero thoughts about Bereft, but feel sus of Lime Coke due to how he quickly read Porscha as town and randomly scum read me tbh
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Boquise wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:20 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:07 am

I am going to solve independently from you, because if you're town I do not want to reward this playstyle.
Lol
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Bleh, through my ISO skims I keep seeing Long Con just as general consensus through both living and dead players.

So why was Long Con not highly voted yesterday where Porscha was?
Image Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:01 pm Bleh, through my ISO skims I keep seeing Long Con just as general consensus through both living and dead players.

Idk why I even was tbh
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Long con has mostly been reactive today, only responding to boq about mech stuff (supposedly- I dont recall it) and me when I pushed him
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I have witnessed exactly 0 memorable attempts at solving from him tbh
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:02 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:01 pm Bleh, through my ISO skims I keep seeing Long Con just as general consensus through both living and dead players.

Idk why I even was tbh
It's stinky kinda. I haven't looked at your ISO yet, but what I've seen of you since day start has been towny Porscha enough for me to not be super concerned there.
Image Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Tbf I didnt do as much day 1 and was at a concert for the last 10 hours of day 1 and didnt post much but idk. Robyn insisted on chopping sbpc and then refused to go on you or lily and went for nook to save scotty cuz he was posting a lot
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Not that nook seems to have cared about that, which is lol
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 229
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Probably because there's no actual reason to suspect me beyond my usual playstyle. Things have changed around here during my hiatus, apparently - when I left, players were getting more and more analytical, applying different logical methods and analysis with great success. Now, looks like it's mostly just "oh this player feels wolfy, I vote them" kind of stuff. Are Alison and JJJ both out of the game right now?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:25 pm

Probably because there's no actual reason to suspect me beyond my usual playstyle. Things have changed around here during my hiatus, apparently - when I left, players were getting more and more analytical, applying different logical methods and analysis with great success. Now, looks like it's mostly just "oh this player feels wolfy, I vote them" kind of stuff. Are Alison and JJJ both out of the game right now?
I think there has been some good analysis and you still feel like you arent really trying regardless of how you go about trying
Long Con
So Divine

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Night One (1)

Post by Long Con »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:47 pmTOWN:

WWA
Boq
Porscha
Lime Coke
Princess Abigail

LIGHT TOWN:

Bereft
lilypetal
S~V~S
EnderWiggin

LIGHT WOLF:

DrWigly
robyn
JOH2005
NANOOK

1 WOLF:

Marmot
Long Con (one between him and Marmot and yes this is a wagon read)

then the only one i missed is pyxxy which right now Idk.
Cape90's Legacy reads:
"If you are reading this I am dead. I am town, I have given out a coffee bean from a prize.
TOWN:
Boquise
WWA
LimeCoke
Princess Abigail
probs Porscha
probs lilypetal

I wanna say one of Long Con or Marmot are scum but not both for voting Bereft N1. If so probs spews Bereft town.
Sort the rest, I am least confident in ALL of my townreads on S~V~S"
So that's Cape's last post and legacy. Wolves knew what the legacy would look like, as it's pretty much identical to what he said in the thread. So, couple of options.

One, the wolves feared his reads and killed him because of it. That places Long Con, Marmot, DrWigly, robyn, JOH2005, and NANOOK under suspicion. Mostly a weak list, because Marmot, Wilgy, and Jack are low-posters. NANOOK is a higher poster, but still in the low half. Unless all the wolves are in that list, I don't believe this is why he was killed. No one is scared to lose the slanker on their wolf team; you bus the slanker for cred. Robyn is the standout name there, I would call her Cape's one true suspicion. Kinda hiding in blah-town in Cape's readslist though, I hardly think she felt all that threatened... a point bolstered by the fact that she didn't even make his Legacy.

Second option is that this kill is intended to send us off in the wrong direction: we are supposed to take to heart that Cape's reads were good, and start eliminating players based on that. I believe this option is what actually happened. If it were just a legacy, who knows, but Cape's reads were Right Out There, easy for wolves to say "that's our guy, we want those reads certified by Cape's death."
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:38 pm

I think there has been some good analysis and you still feel like you arent really trying regardless of how you go about trying
I don't feel like I'm not trying. I never said that.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

And I don't recall seeing any good analysis.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 326
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

Boquise wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:03 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:55 am Alright, ya'll. Here's the deal.

I feel you.
I am tripletabling. And I absolutely hate multitabling so I am in pain
I'm also multitabling and trying to keep up with everything at once
I should probably stop doing this, though
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:43 pm

WWA
Boq
Porscha
Lime Coke
Princess Abigail

LIGHT TOWN:

Bereft
lilypetal
S~V~S
EnderWiggin

LIGHT WOLF:

DrWigly
robyn
JOH2005
NANOOK

1 WOLF:

Marmot

Cape90's Legacy reads:
"If you are reading this I am dead. I am town, I have given out a coffee bean from a prize.
TOWN:
Boquise
WWA
LimeCoke
Princess Abigail
probs Porscha
probs lilypetal

I wanna say one of Long Con or Marmot are scum but not both for voting Bereft N1. If so probs spews Bereft town.
So that's Cape's last post and legacy. Wolves knew what the legacy would look like, as it's pretty much identical to what he said in the thread. So, couple of options.

One, the wolves feared his reads and killed him because of it. That places Long Con, Marmot, DrWigly, robyn, JOH2005, and NANOOK under suspicion. Mostly a weak list, because Marmot, Wilgy, and Jack are low-posters. NANOOK is a higher poster, but still in the low half. Unless all the wolves are in that list, I don't believe this is why he was killed. No one is scared to lose the slanker on their wolf team; you bus the slanker for cred. Robyn is the standout name there, I would call her Cape's one true suspicion. Kinda hiding in blah-town in Cape's readslist though, I hardly think she felt all that threatened... a point bolstered by the fact that she didn't even make his Legacy.

Second option is that this kill is intended to send us off in the wrong direction: we are supposed to take to heart that Cape's reads were good, and start eliminating players based on that. I believe this option is what actually happened. If it were just a legacy, who knows, but Cape's reads were Right Out There, easy for wolves to say "that's our guy, we want those reads certified by Cape's death."
"Nook is a higher poster" is something I never expected to see

I think cape was mostly townread, too, right? Or was there still a substantial number of people sussing him?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I know *you* didnt say that, *I* am saying that lol
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Lily was a wolf. We don't have flips, so we have to use less-concrete evidence and make some decisions, or we are not going to be able to make any useful connections.

She had no legacy because she was not town, and they were hoping Scotty wouldn't listen to robyn and I. He probably didn't listen anyway, but was always planning on taking lily out. Who knows?

Lily is a wolf, she voted to take out Town Scotty on Day one, and so did Abi and bereft. Do the wolves stick together on votes more or less in a flipless? No idea. I'd like to say this makes bereft and Abi less likely to be wolves but I don't know.

Lily the wolf voted last. At the time, was there another player in danger of becoming the lead? She may have saved someone.

S~V~S voted off-wagon, for Lily. Now that we know Lily was a wolf, this puts S~V~S in a highly suspicious place - she's a wolf partner who saw easy mild cred for voting a teammate on Day 1? Although, flipless, that matters a great deal less because the cred dissipates when the alignment is unsure. Still, I don't know that wolf S~V~S would consider that, plus who knows what abilities might be out there that will reveal some alignments before long?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Why am I not paired with lily? @EnderWiggin
Is it just because I've been ragging on her for not leaving a legacy, or what? I barely interacted with her yesterday, I focused instead on Porscha, boq and Robyn and the only time I interacted with lily was to agree about the one Robyn thing (when she quoted Robyn's posts where Robyn tried to save Scotty by voting Nook, and I said that it was a good case for w!Robyn because it showed that w!Robyn would be aware that it was more to town's benefit to keep Nook alive, so they would vote Nook and manipulate votes to kill Scotty)

And I've since dropped that take. I actually do buy the theory that the ghost votes were random or semi-random and meant to encourage people to use their votes.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:52 pm

I know *you* didnt say that, *I* am saying that lol
That makes more sense, but you said "you".
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

And there has been analysis, but nothing like it was a couple of years ago. Analysis was organized and rigorously applied, using methods with Names.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:54 pm Lily was a wolf. We don't have flips, so we have to use less-concrete evidence and make some decisions, or we are not going to be able to make any useful connections.

She had no legacy because she was not town, and they were hoping Scotty wouldn't listen to robyn and I. He probably didn't listen anyway, but was always planning on taking lily out. Who knows?

Lily is a wolf, she voted to take out Town Scotty on Day one, and so did Abi and bereft. Do the wolves stick together on votes more or less in a flipless? No idea. I'd like to say this makes bereft and Abi less likely to be wolves but I don't know.

Lily the wolf voted last. At the time, was there another player in danger of becoming the lead? She may have saved someone.

S~V~S voted off-wagon, for Lily. Now that we know Lily was a wolf, this puts S~V~S in a highly suspicious place - she's a wolf partner who saw easy mild cred for voting a teammate on Day 1? Although, flipless, that matters a great deal less because the cred dissipates when the alignment is unsure. Still, I don't know that wolf S~V~S would consider that, plus who knows what abilities might be out there that will reveal some alignments before long?
If we assume lily was a wolf, I wouldn't say svs's vote definitely gives her towncred. The main reason I thought it was towny had nothing to do with the vote target, it was just a very hasty and lazy vote as I saw it, and svs has since said that she made it before going to bed and didn't think very hard about it, which basically confirms what I thought.

The going to bed part isn't AI, but I would've thought a wolf would discuss with partners in scumchat and strategically vote instead of tossing a vote for flimsy reasons on someone who was unlikely to become a wagon.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Idk, maybe my expectations of how a wolf would vote before going to bed are not actually how a wolf would vote before going to bed, lol
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:51 pm

WWA
Boq
Porscha
Lime Coke
Princess Abigail

LIGHT TOWN:

Bereft
lilypetal
S~V~S
EnderWiggin

LIGHT WOLF:

DrWigly
robyn
JOH2005
NANOOK

1 WOLF:

Marmot

Cape90's Legacy reads:
TOWN:
Boquise
WWA
LimeCoke
Princess Abigail
probs Porscha
probs lilypetal

"Nook is a higher poster" is something I never expected to see

I think cape was mostly townread, too, right? Or was there still a substantial number of people sussing him?
I don't recall a lot of suspicion, but he wasn't the Most Townread in the game either. Maybe he just got killed because he's town, and nothing more.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:59 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:51 pm "Nook is a higher poster" is something I never expected to see

I don't recall a lot of suspicion, but he wasn't the Most Townread in the game either. Maybe he just got killed because he's town, and nothing more.
That's possible, I guess. I was townreading him but it was off meta reasons that I didn't really have a solid way to explain. I think I said several times that I thought he was towny and never elaborated lol.

It is possible his readlist posed a threat, but as you pointed out, I guess that would make it more likely there's scum in the lowposters if that's true. I'm fairly sure we have at least one wolf there, mainly because a lot of people have been staying out of the heated discussions and not even commenting on them, and if most of those discussions are driven by town, wolves won't want to be involved.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

robyn is towncleared for calling for Scotty to kill Lily. She's my top town read now.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I don't get why you agree with me that lily was scum for not leaving a legacy when she was definitely aware she risked dying by Scott's hand, but everyone else is just like "maybe she's town and she forgot". Am I missing something?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:44 pm And I don't recall seeing any good analysis.
Been lot of back and forth between me and other people lately and I dont think you gave much input?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:09 pm I don't get why you agree with me that lily was scum for not leaving a legacy when she was definitely aware she risked dying by Scott's hand, but everyone else is just like "maybe she's town and she forgot". Am I missing something?
This game is bereft of information. At some point, we are going to have to decide what the meager information we do have is telling us. I have decided that I believe Lily was a Wolf, and the lack of legacy fits that idea, to me.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:17 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:44 pm And I don't recall seeing any good analysis.
Been lot of back and forth between me and other people lately and I dont think you gave much input?
That is something. I wouldn't call it *good* analysis.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I mean, it is the basis of my original suspicion of Lily and me calling for Scotty to shoot her. Looking at the back-and-forth and making a judgment call from it.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

And arguing with myself doesn't seem like a fun prospect but I just thought of something.

Won't Wolf mates tell each other to make sure to have good legacies ready?

Maybe it is a lot more likely that a town Lily would neglect an early legacy because she has nothing to prove or deceive. And no one to prod her to do it.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I don't feel like giving up my original point though
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

If Lily is a wolf then I feel cool for calling her out yesterday

Lily wolf is probably a good look for Porscha tbh

I am 99% sure Cape is town
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Never mind about what I said about robyn.
robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:57 pm so stupid

@Scotty don't kill lily
robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:11 pm i would very much like to kill lily, her play is bottom barrel and fucking nonsensical, truly atrocious. but the question of porscha's that i've ignored, i don't find her scummy. she's an intelligent person and can snap out of this nonsense. i would very much like to kill her for everything that she's done, it would be very gratifying. and scotty would probably follow me. but in the killing wolves department i can't see her as a wolf for all this terrible terrible play. she should live for now and i will chop her myself if she continues to play so fucking awfully.
The scenario played out in my head: robyn called for the shot as part of a distancing act, but in the wolf chat they're like "dude he'll do it, that's too much!" and later she called on Scotty to rescind.

The whole thing between robyn and lily was theatrical, a distancing act. They are wolves together.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Long Con is that sort of player who I think plays properly and therefore town read, only to be bitten in the ass because sensible people end up being wolves tbh
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Boquise wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:37 pm If Lily is a wolf then I feel cool for calling her out yesterday

Lily wolf is probably a good look for Porscha tbh

I am 99% sure Cape is town
Why is it a good look for Porscha?

Surely the only way it isn't Cape Town is some sort of redirect?

Return to “Previous Rackets”