Ranmilia
No votes
tedxtr
No votes
No elimination
No votes
No vote / Unvote
No votes
Needing AppleTV subscription (non-players)
36%

Total votes: 11
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 730
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Severance [Phase Zero]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

The response was a joke but
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I did respond

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Most of what I've said has been a lie

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Do with that what you will

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1023
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:49 pm Yes but also if I don't do that I can have fun
Lazy.
Also I gave reads
Which makes it all the more weird that you refuse to read this one particular player.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:49 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:47 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:47 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:44 pm Bold of you to assume that me knowing that someone is Schweppes would impact my reads. I have no reads. Besides, I do not know who Schweppes is.
Got any actual thoughts for us?
yes I’ve given some of them
Not having thoughts is not a thought.
Yes it is

It's just one you don't like

ImageImage

TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 262
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:44 pm Bold of you to assume that me knowing that someone is Schweppes would impact my reads. I have no reads. Besides, I do not know who Schweppes is.
I like seeing existent discussion between Ran / WWA / Robyn because I think they are capable of coming to reasonably conclusions but I cannot bring myself to pretend that I think such discussions are useful or necessary
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:51 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:49 pm Yes but also if I don't do that I can have fun
Lazy.
Also I gave reads
Which makes it all the more weird that you refuse to read this one particular player.
Kindly stop calling me lazy.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Thank you

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:51 pm
Yes it is

So then I guess not having reads is a read and not having hobbies is a hobby
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lazy.
Also I gave reads
I'll be honest I have no idea who you want me to read

But if I didn't give a read on someone during catch up

It doesn't exist

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:52 pm
Yes it is

Correct

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

My hobby is laying in bed contemplating death

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Jk

ImageImage

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I want ice cream
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:51 pm
I like seeing existent discussion between Ran / WWA / Robyn because I think they are capable of coming to reasonably conclusions but I cannot bring myself to pretend that I think such discussions are useful or necessary
What do you think of their discussions thus far? This post is just fluff
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:53 pm
I want ice cream
I have Ice cream cake want some?

ImageImage

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I’m about to go on a run, I’ll save ice cream until after (this is self control)
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:53 pm
The answer to your question is contained in the post. Your question is just fluff.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:52 pm
Lazy.
Also I gave reads
The person you got "no impression" from, mayhaps? Are you even paying attention?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

But it doesn’t matter because I think you’re town
☆Princess Abigail☆

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:53 pm I’m about to go on a run, I’ll save ice cream until after (this is self control)
Sad I'm about to eat a whole ass ice cream cake

This is called I'm fat

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:54 pm
The answer to your question is contained in the post. Your question is just fluff.
Saying you "like" something isn't a read. I like pie, is that a read?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:54 pm
Lazy.
Also I gave reads
The person you got "no impression" from, mayhaps? Are you even paying attention?
I have literally no idea who your talking about. I literally just said that because I thought it would make you react. It did.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:55 pm

Yes it is

ImageImage

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I was referring to the part where I called it useless
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:55 pm
Lazy.
Also I gave reads
I have literally no idea who your talking about. I literally just said that because I thought it would make you react. It did.
Ranmilia, which should have been obvious as they were namedropped at least twice. You're not doing much to shave off my impression of you being lazy
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:56 pm

So if it's "useless", why did you feel the need to comment about it over anything else? If you're not going to determine anything alignment-related off of it, what's the point?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:57 pm
Lazy.
Also I gave reads
Ranmilia, which should have been obvious as they were namedropped at least twice. You're not doing much to shave off my impression of you being lazy
You’re not gonna make me scum read you just by being annoying but cmon
☆Princess Abigail☆

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:56 pm

Yes it is
Is a scummy read though cause pie sucks

ImageImage

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:58 pm

So if it's "useless", why did you feel the need to comment about it over anything else? If you're not going to determine anything alignment-related off of it, what's the point?
I was answering your question
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:57 pm
Lazy.
Also I gave reads
Stop calling me lazy please.

Thank you.

I have no opinion of Ranmilia or I would have said it. I'm not that confusing.

ImageImage

WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 497
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:44 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:37 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:35 pm
Dubz wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:20 am
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:17 am
Dubz wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:12 am
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:10 am

Who's your biggest townread and wolfread?
It's day 0 fam. I barely have the ability to read.
Well, you had to have read my post to respond to it, so what is your GTH on me?
Nah, I don't find that useful at this point. I'm not gonna force reads I don't actually have.

You'll get my thoughts as they arrive. I would maybe consider such an exercise further into the game when I actually have a feel for things.
Towny for real

Dubz top town no cap. Like holy fuck if you push this you are bad at mafia
Agreed
(I have nothing else to add but yeah)
Your my favorite

And also obv town
I'm mad that you're pocketing me but also that you're right
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

abbie have u read any of this game while being sober
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:45 pm Town Core

Dubz
WWA
Bereft

Begrudgingly Leetic
Why Bereft?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Schweppes meta be like
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Which discussion was that?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Actually it’s hellbussing right not rwstfo
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Yes it is

If you try everything in your might to not have a hobby, then yes, you've made not having a hobby into a hobby.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:59 pm

So your only thought is something with no substance, am I getting this correctly?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I like how leetic is allowed to call other people's posts fluff but for some reason I'm not
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:07 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:59 pm

So your only thought is something with no substance, am I getting this correctly?
Correct
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:06 pm
Yes it is

If you try everything in your might to not have a hobby, then yes, you've made not having a hobby into a hobby.
Doing nothing isn't a hobby, it's just laziness
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:07 pm
I like how leetic is allowed to call other people's posts fluff but for some reason I'm not
you’re allowed, you just haven’t been calling posts “fluff” as effectively as leetic
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Here's the difference: I only call out actual fluff, while you for some reason think that GTH reads are "fluff"
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:05 pm Schweppes meta be like
I've only played with him in mashes and once right before this game and I got nothing tbh
I'll leave it up to the masters to read him and I'll sheep it
☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:01 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:44 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:37 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:35 pm
Dubz wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:20 am
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:17 am
Dubz wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:12 am

It's day 0 fam. I barely have the ability to read.
Well, you had to have read my post to respond to it, so what is your GTH on me?
Nah, I don't find that useful at this point. I'm not gonna force reads I don't actually have.

You'll get my thoughts as they arrive. I would maybe consider such an exercise further into the game when I actually have a feel for things.
Towny for real

Dubz top town no cap. Like holy fuck if you push this you are bad at mafia
Agreed
(I have nothing else to add but yeah)
Your my favorite

And also obv town
I'm mad that you're pocketing me but also that you're right
Does it make you feel better that I'm pocketing you as town this time.

And I meant what I said.

ImageImage

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:08 pm

Here's the difference: I only call out actual fluff, while you for some reason think that GTH reads are "fluff"
You literally made GTH reads on two FLUFFPOSTS. I still don't understand how you don't see why that's just silly. I didn't say your reads were fluff, I said they were fake. And I said that the posts you were reading were fluff. Get it right.
☆Princess Abigail☆

robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:01 pm abbie have u read any of this game while being sober
Nope. I'm debating if I want to.

ImageImage

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:08 pm

you’re allowed, you just haven’t been calling posts “fluff” as effectively as leetic
Yeah but does anyone seriously think the openers from Gira and Ran were indicative of alignment?? Why is that not fluff?

Return to “Previous Jobs”