36%

Total votes: 11
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Severance [Workday One]

Post by Long Con »

Hey, I love that I am getting into a number of townlean lists. I highly doubt I deserve it, and maybe it's a bit suspicious to be doing that. Pretty sure that's why I said Delta and Scotty are bad.

Still getting a feel for things, I work all day and I went out yesterday evening, so... I've read everything, not much has caught my attention. I felt *intrigued* by the tutuu suspicions though. If none of my lame suspicions go through, I'll probably hop on over there.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Cape90 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:36 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:46 pm If you take the first letter of each of my posts, it spells out the number of times I've slept with Jay's mum.
GIIWWWIETPHTLAAFTIILIZIIIIIRHMMD

Yeah I think ur bluffing there Jack ;)
Roman numerals. :workit:
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 153
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:52 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:47 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:17 pm Town:
Tutuu
Scotty

Townlean:
LC
Cape
Delta
Why are Tutuu and LC in the townpiles?
Tutuu, very towny energy and liked her solving thus far.

LC has kinda felt the same as how he was in the flipless game I played with him about a month ago.

Granted the LC read is way looser in comparison. Tutuu is my top townread.
Because I wasn't reading careful at all I was thinking LC = LimeCoke

smh I am being pranked with these names
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Alexy wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:13 pm
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:22 am a little pinged by lime cokes opening, i think he leans into copypasta and meme openers more as wolf. still early though and if hes town im sure ill find him at some point this game

didnt like capes opener either but cant really pinpoint why other than it felt a little awkward to me

delta leaning town on everyone might be slightly towny, wolves tend to be slightly more pressured to find something to scumread or shade in their openers
is this what you mean by a copypasta/meme opener? how do you feel now? I am still on page 2 fwiw
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:12 pm Akasuki gained stop.

Nipple man lost stop.

It's wild to think.
technically yes because neither Akasuki or Nipple are in the game
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Alexy wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:26 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:16 am The other thread probably has 10 pages of spammy nonsense by now. I would like to think that we are the more intelligent group. Perhaps Jay divided us by intelligence. We are the scientists, and the other group are the primates.
is there no function to react to posts on this forum? :haha:
usually there isn't
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 151
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

Cape90 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:24 pm
Delta wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:02 pm I say that as if there's time but there's not really, EOD is in a few hours right ?_?
2 and 1/2 hours i think considering when SOD was
AH thank you

I'll miss it so I'll try to get my thoughts & a vote down before I leave \o/
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Scotty wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:27 pm
Alexy wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:19 pm
tutuu wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:57 pm If I were to design this game, I would make each pair share the same slot, role and alignment, and try to balance the game around town having double chop every day (most of the time) and mafia having double night kill every night (most of the time).

Jay was very insistent and hopeful on having a large amount of players, which would be needed to make something like this possible.
I guess this would make sense - I don't know how large nor how long games on here tend to be, but if the game never reached parity or whatever wincon and didn't have any additional kills, at 4 deaths per cycle the game would go for 7 cycles. assuming parity is reached sooner, perhaps 4-5 cycles? just trying to reason through how that many deaths per cycle would make sense, and I think it does (?)
I suspect there’s going to be some switcheroos tomorrow. If I had my druthers, I’d expect a good percentage (or all) of those that survive this cycle to completely switch threads, and go to the ‘leisure’ side, and a good chunk (or all) over there will come here and we’ll each read back what everyone has said thus far.

Some of us might stay behind (to work overtime or what have you) so we have some form of overlap so we’re not just forever playing a small ball within a game and never interacting with the other side in a live capacity.

Sounds trippy.

To be seen as to whether
i feel like it might scramble every day? IDK I am too lazy to read the first post LOL
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Long Con wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:38 pm Hey, I love that I am getting into a number of townlean lists. I highly doubt I deserve it, and maybe it's a bit suspicious to be doing that. Pretty sure that's why I said Delta and Scotty are bad.

Still getting a feel for things, I work all day and I went out yesterday evening, so... I've read everything, not much has caught my attention. I felt *intrigued* by the tutuu suspicions though. If none of my lame suspicions go through, I'll probably hop on over there.
?_?

Do you think there's a flaw in what I'm saying or are you just concerned in general

I'm still lost on why you sent me to read Guitar Mafia too ;_;
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:36 pm Wilgy, yes. Delta, maybe.
You townlean someone with 2 posts?
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 139
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Cape90 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:42 pm
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:22 am a little pinged by lime cokes opening, i think he leans into copypasta and meme openers more as wolf. still early though and if hes town im sure ill find him at some point this game

didnt like capes opener either but cant really pinpoint why other than it felt a little awkward to me

delta leaning town on everyone might be slightly towny, wolves tend to be slightly more pressured to find something to scumread or shade in their openers
is this what you mean by a copypasta/meme opener? how do you feel now? I am still on page 2 fwiw

Nipple man lost stop.

It's wild to think.
It was a copypasta from a turbo that ended like maybe half an hour before this game started?

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ost7430796

Just as an explanation to it.
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Normally I begin with a GIF or a song but I couldn't think of one off the top of my head so went with copypasta.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Scotty wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:45 pm
Delta wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:42 pm DM reentrance feels good & their reads roughly line up with my own which feels good \o/

Do definitely wonder about Nutella's placement & still curious about the Tutuu read since 'the post they voted me on' doesn't give all too much still ;_;
yeh I can’t tell if it’s a stylistic difference in approach, just getting their footing, or it’s just generic reads and player salad.

Either way, Darling comes off as a Darling and I don’t vote that on D1
Yeah i think I agree, combined with their unique reads, I don't think they are the day 1
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Delta wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:46 pm
Delta wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:42 pm DM reentrance feels good & their reads roughly line up with my own which feels good \o/

Do definitely wonder about Nutella's placement & still curious about the Tutuu read since 'the post they voted me on' doesn't give all too much still ;_;
yeh I can’t tell if it’s a stylistic difference in approach, just getting their footing, or it’s just generic reads and player salad.

that's 100% a full sentence

it's over for you I'm afraid :charlieblackmon:
f

though Scotty didn't put a period :haha:
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Cape90 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:51 pm

f

You can take his place if you feel like saving him >:)
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Delta wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:44 pm Quick little reshuffle of my thoughts \o/

Long Con
Scotty
Nutella
Ilario

Lime Coke
Jack
DM

Tutuu
Cape
Wilgy

Alexy
PSV
Porscha

Can explain these as always ^^ though I think my vague train of thoughts is visible in my ISO as is \o/
is your meta read on long con that strong?
why do you have ilario so high?
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Delta wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:52 pm
Cape90 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:51 pm

f

You can take his place if you feel like saving him >:)
alright alright fine I
Alexy
Posts in topic: 50
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alexy »

Nipple man lost stop.

It's wild to think.
oh, are Akasuki and Nipple players on here?
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

tutuu wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:21 pm I think that DarlingMonroe is hiding their identity or their original account name, which is fine, I'm not interested in prying into their life. I'm just mentioning this because I find it game relevant to bring up my concern that there's a world where they're mafia and get townread off of the assumption they're a beginner. They're definitely not a beginner, and them lying about it, if they are, isn't necessarily scummy, as in that world they have the objective to hide themselves regardless of alignment. But please be wary to not get blinded by them, I would find it helpful to perceive them as a non-newbie player and be careful.
I will say, it usually isn't a play that mafia make to just hide under an alt and play the newbie card to avoid suspicion. Like it sounds okay on paper, but it usually fails as a read in practicality, which is part of the reason why I am gonna just not day 1 them here
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Cape90 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:52 pm
Delta wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:44 pm Quick little reshuffle of my thoughts \o/

Long Con
Scotty
Nutella
Ilario

Lime Coke
Jack
DM

Tutuu
Cape
Wilgy

Alexy
PSV
Porscha

Can explain these as always ^^ though I think my vague train of thoughts is visible in my ISO as is \o/
is your meta read on long con that strong?
why do you have ilario so high?
It's less a strong meta read and more a noticeable difference in a short period of time, I dont think he'd switch up how he plays as a wolf so quick? At least IMO. His game here resembles Guitar Mafia a lot more

Ilario is up there since I've liked his posting, feels genuine so far & there's moments like the shield on Porscha that feel like town genuinely trying to prevent maybe a LHF misvote?
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Alexy wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:53 pm

Nipple man lost stop.

It's wild to think.
no, they are more on Mafia Universe, another site, it was a turbo thing as Lime Coke later explained
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Eh

Kinda feels bad considering their ISO feels short as is but there's a sense of kinda 'idrc' to their ISO that I dont really vibe with?

[VOTE: PSV] aubergine

& I think the current voters are pure so I dont mind this too much

I'm out for the rest of this workday, will catchup overnight assuming we dont just get flung out of this thread or something :wowee:
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Alexy wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:17 pm I'll be honest, I've only gotten through the first 3 pages. Any reasoning I can give you will just sound like excuses. What's up with the PSV votes, if anyone cares to share?
It mostly seemed to stem from these posts
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:03 am
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:01 am
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:59 am From my half-hearted skimming of the thread it looks like a lot of the content thus far is based on meta, which is useless to me. So I hereby declare all of that poopoo and shan't be bothering.
Do you have any reads in general that aren't requiring meta?

Aside from what I've stated, not really. I'm intrigued by nutella voting me.
I mean it comes off as awkward to me more then anything, but ppl have sussed this.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:59 am From my half-hearted skimming of the thread it looks like a lot of the content thus far is based on meta, which is useless to me. So I hereby declare all of that poopoo and shan't be bothering.
This kinda looked like they were just kinda looking for a way to I guess "not solve?" Not sure this is scummy either, but I have seen flack for this

---
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:02 am Though! I have played with tutuu before (uh... once? Twice?) and I was somewhat surprised to see her bringing up her low winrate. Felt sorta "ha ha, am no threat, how do you do fellow townies."
And besides this read on tutuu, potentialsheltervet really hasn't done a lot of solving this game, they have asked like a couple of questions though with 0 follow up so far
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Long Con wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:38 pm Hey, I love that I am getting into a number of townlean lists. I highly doubt I deserve it, and maybe it's a bit suspicious to be doing that. Pretty sure that's why I said Delta and Scotty are bad.

this doesn't feel right to me
Alexy

Post by Alexy »

Cape90 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:57 pm
Alexy wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:53 pm

Nipple man lost stop.

It's wild to think.
no, they are more on Mafia Universe, another site, it was a turbo thing as Lime Coke later explained
my bad, probably didn't read that far
Alexy

Post by Alexy »

Cape90 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:04 pm
Alexy wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:17 pm I'll be honest, I've only gotten through the first 3 pages. Any reasoning I can give you will just sound like excuses. What's up with the PSV votes, if anyone cares to share?
It mostly seemed to stem from these posts
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:03 am
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:01 am
Do you have any reads in general that aren't requiring meta?

Aside from what I've stated, not really. I'm intrigued by nutella voting me.
I mean it comes off as awkward to me more then anything, but ppl have sussed this.
This kinda looked like they were just kinda looking for a way to I guess "not solve?" Not sure this is scummy either, but I have seen flack for this

---
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:02 am Though! I have played with tutuu before (uh... once? Twice?) and I was somewhat surprised to see her bringing up her low winrate. Felt sorta "ha ha, am no threat, how do you do fellow townies."
And besides this read on tutuu, potentialsheltervet really hasn't done a lot of solving this game, they have asked like a couple of questions though with 0 follow up so far
thank you!
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 71
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Cape90 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:25 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:28 pm
Cape90 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:00 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:28 am agree with illario that cape's tone has been off. but sometimes the way he gives reads d1 feels weird idk. something something give him a day
Ilario hasn't even directly said my tone has been off.
He said he didn't like my opening and thought I was redirecting sus onto him.
im thinking of the post where he says everything you say sounds ridiculous
not sure that's what that meant in context of ilario's logs, but sure
what....do you mean

ilario wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:36 am
Cape90 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:13 am potentialsheltervet is playing oddly and that's the extent of my read there
bruh

this is essentially what i said about tutuu except replace odd with likeable
ilario wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:36 am yeah maybe im just confbiased but everything cape says feels ridiculous to me
what do you think this meant

he thinks youre being inconsistent and saying things that dont track with everyone elses perspective which is also how i feel
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

i guess that's different from tone but the "ridiculous" comment kind of folds tone into the weirdness of your content

idk how to explain it but i feel like your posts keep making me go wha huh
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

TOWN:

JOH2005
nutella
Scotty?

TOWNLEAN:

Delta
tutuu
Lime Coke
DarlingMonroe

NULL:

Porscha
Long Con

MAFIALEAN:

ilario
Alexy
potentialsheltervet

I don't really have strong reads right now, my towns are stronger then my mafia reads.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

not a bad list

curious about the alexy placement, i think her recent attempts to get engaged have come across okay but still very surface level for sure
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

idk cape my read on you is like one of those tiktoks where every time the square hits the edge of the screen it doubles and eventually theres a zillion squares of different colors bouncing around in every direction
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 283

Post by tutuu »

nutella wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:24 pm idk cape my read on you is like one of those tiktoks where every time the square hits the edge of the screen it doubles and eventually theres a zillion squares of different colors bouncing around in every direction
I think you will enjoy playing with May from FoL. She sees color and taste in reads and posts. Last I remembered someone's post was blue and cheesy to her.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Oh wait you know her. I forgot 😂
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

My memory has been on the decline ever since I met @Porscha.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Mmm blue cheese
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

nutella wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:13 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:28 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:28 am agree with illario that cape's tone has been off. but sometimes the way he gives reads d1 feels weird idk. something something give him a day
im thinking of the post where he says everything you say sounds ridiculous
not sure that's what that meant in context of ilario's logs, but sure
what....do you mean

ilario wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:36 am
Cape90 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:13 am potentialsheltervet is playing oddly and that's the extent of my read there
bruh

this is essentially what i said about tutuu except replace odd with likeable
ilario wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:36 am yeah maybe im just confbiased but everything cape says feels ridiculous to me
what do you think this meant

he thinks youre being inconsistent and saying things that dont track with everyone elses perspective which is also how i feel
again you're putting words in ilario's mouth. Inconsistency was literally never part of ilario's argument. He also never talked about other people's perspectives either, besides, I don't know what the heck that would even mean considering there have been a lot of "unpopular" viewpoints floating around this game

also reminder
ilario wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:20 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:27 pm Has anybody seen Scotty mafia? And Cape mafia? And Jack mafia? I've seen none of those. Any chance they have tells that they haven't been able to overcome?
ive seen cape scum, he has a few tells ive been waiting to see if he hits before i go full send on him lol
between this and his vote on me, I haven't even said A WORD.

But like to answer your question cuz im getting sidetracked, I mean I guess, but he hasn't pointed that out directly to me, I have given a summary of ilario's arguments many times, it hasn't changed. I don't super understand "...everything cape says feels ridiculous to me" vs I scumread everything cape is saying, which I don't think exactly correlates to "he thinks youre being inconsistent and saying things that dont track with everyone elses perspective...". Like I see ur interpretation though
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

tutuu wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:25 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:24 pm idk cape my read on you is like one of those tiktoks where every time the square hits the edge of the screen it doubles and eventually theres a zillion squares of different colors bouncing around in every direction
I think you will enjoy playing with May from FoL. She sees color and taste in reads and posts. Last I remembered someone's post was blue and cheesy to her.
She can taste colors.

She can feel sounds.

Is there a better mafia player than JaggedJimmyJay?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

LC’s posts taste like onions by themselves.
idk
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

nutella wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:21 pm not a bad list

curious about the alexy placement, i think her recent attempts to get engaged have come across okay but still very surface level for sure
the tutuu suspicion that Alexy has are things that have been pointed out before by other people
this looks odd if PSV is town tbh, like it kinda reads as "I want to vote PSV, but I dunno why the town are voting PSV" yknow?

Other then that there is mech talk which is ~fine
Alexy wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:19 pm
tutuu wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:57 pm If I were to design this game, I would make each pair share the same slot, role and alignment, and try to balance the game around town having double chop every day (most of the time) and mafia having double night kill every night (most of the time).

Jay was very insistent and hopeful on having a large amount of players, which would be needed to make something like this possible.
I guess this would make sense - I don't know how large nor how long games on here tend to be, but if the game never reached parity or whatever wincon and didn't have any additional kills, at 4 deaths per cycle the game would go for 7 cycles. assuming parity is reached sooner, perhaps 4-5 cycles? just trying to reason through how that many deaths per cycle would make sense, and I think it does (?)
And them looking into Lime Coke's opening which TBF, I think is the towniest thing they have done so far

Nipple man lost stop.

It's wild to think.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 130
Preferred Pronouns: She/hers

Post by potentialsheltervet »

Ope
Chef PSV is in danger of being Chopped!
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

this thread is simultaneously all over the place and going nowhere at all it's pretty funny
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Gonna get ready to go bowling tonight, will miss the tail end of EOD unfortunately
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Cape90 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:35 pm this looks odd if PSV is town tbh, like it kinda reads as "I want to vote PSV, but I dunno why the town are voting PSV" yknow?
Hmm I can see this bit maybe

Re ilario post, sure I'd like to wait for him to talk more about it I have just been bewildered by some of your posts

And then some are good I guess
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:00 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:16 am I'm trying out a new kind of read list. I think this diagram is going to help me understand every connection between the players and eventually solve the game. Prepare for genius

.....eventually
I townread Nutella but I'm super on board with this and would probably pretend to townread Nutella if she was a wagon just to see where this bit goes.
Can you rephrase?
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

nutella wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:44 am
potentialsheltervet wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:27 am Hello
I don't think I've played with... most of you before.
sup, im guessing you know alexy they seem to be from sdn? what can you tell us about them
Yeah, we haven't played together all that much. I think only a couple games. She took a break when I was at my most active. And the last game we played together where she was scum was a pretty non-traditional setup so... hard to say?
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

tutuu wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:21 pm I think that DarlingMonroe is hiding their identity or their original account name, which is fine, I'm not interested in prying into their life. I'm just mentioning this because I find it game relevant to bring up my concern that there's a world where they're mafia and get townread off of the assumption they're a beginner. They're definitely not a beginner, and them lying about it, if they are, isn't necessarily scummy, as in that world they have the objective to hide themselves regardless of alignment. But please be wary to not get blinded by them, I would find it helpful to perceive them as a non-newbie player and be careful.
...strange.
I don't think anyone was acting under the assumption that they're a beginner after seeing their first few posts.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

nutella wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:22 pm
Alexy wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:17 pm What's up with the PSV votes, if anyone cares to share?
she basically refuses to engage in the game or give reads and had a sort of awkward but still evasive reaction to being pressured on it
Yeah I'm genuinely not trying to avoid engaging in the game. I'm just here when I'm here and not here when I'm not here, and if I don't have thoughts then I don't have thoughts. That's all there is to it.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:33 pm Townlist: Nutella, Delta, Monroe, Lime
Townleanlist: Tutuu, Wilgy, Cape
Idklist: Alexy, Illario, Porscha
Scumleanlist: LC, PSV

That's where I'm at
Why do you feel better about Cape than ilario?
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:49 pm
Seems like you're splitting hairs there.
what do you mean by that?
I mean that it seems like a pretty insignificant difference for you to point out.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

I don't like tutuu's ~tone~ in that it feels incredibly different from the (again, n=1) game that I played with her wherein she stormed in, declared herself super towny, and did a bunch of solving. Granted she was subbing in there so different situation but meh. The humility here is strange.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

@Alexy Usually on this site you put [vota] insertplayername [/unvota]
But say vote instead of vota. Post that in the thread when vote for someone in the poll so it's obvious when you make or change a vote. You're on tutuu rn?

Return to “Previous Jobs”