Ranmilia
No votes
tedxtr
No votes
No elimination
No votes
No vote / Unvote
No votes
Needing AppleTV subscription (non-players)
36%

Total votes: 11
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 262
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Severance [Evening Two]

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Ranmilia wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:20 pm I have. Feelings about Robyn but. They are probably not helpful. Regardless we move on. Robyn if you can see this thread I hope you are well.

So.

Rondo, Bereft, TSP, Dizzy all look abysmal to me here. I would like anyone who strongly townreads any of these players to tell me why.
I think TSP is town and moreover I think TSP is out of place with the other three names
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1023
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:41 pm
Ranmilia wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:20 pm I have. Feelings about Robyn but. They are probably not helpful. Regardless we move on. Robyn if you can see this thread I hope you are well.

So.

Rondo, Bereft, TSP, Dizzy all look abysmal to me here. I would like anyone who strongly townreads any of these players to tell me why.
I think TSP is town and moreover I think TSP is out of place with the other three names
Can you go into more elaboration on your vote yesterday? You said it was because you didn't support a tedxtr lynch but it was not like they were in any real danger at that point
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:38 pm
Bereft wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:36 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:01 pm Questions for @Porscha (keeping track of these in a post so we can use our time with them more efficiently):

How did nutella die?
Are the threads out of sync? (e.g. did Night 1 start 24 hours earlier in the other thread?)
Do you know anything about the hidden votes?

If anyone has any more feel free to add them
This is getting pretty irritating.

1. By NK.
2. We know this to be true.
3. IDK, my best guess is that its the corresponding outies of whoever received most votes at work, but I certainly don't think Porscha would know.

None of this is that hard to puzzle out.

~ Schweppes
If one and two are correct, why did nutella exit now instead of at EoD?
I mean, I don't think Porscha has given us a straight answer as to how they died yet. There's still a lot we don't know here.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 363
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they

Post by Ranmilia »

So.

Out of place how?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

So.

leetic wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:52 pm So RDB, Abby, Bereft, pyxxy. Yeah, it doesn't really look like a team of three is in these names at first glance, and I lean town on at least two of them. RDB/Bereft/robyn voter (perhaps Dyslexicon or TSP) seems like the easy solve, but I doubt it's that simple.
When I wrote this, I didn't even realize these lined up perfectly lol
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

When I get back home, I realize I'm still going insane.

The brick proposes to trash the tabasco bottle, the doll, the metal plate and myself, for what I can only assume are crazy reasons, only to have the metal plate propose that its out of plave, to which all I can think is, mhm yup its out of place, the other two objects look fine to me while the metal plate doesn't.
Feels like a cheap thought however. I clearly should take a walk and refresh my head.

~ Bereft
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

leetic wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:44 pm

So.

Can you go into more elaboration on your vote yesterday? You said it was because you didn't support a tedxtr lynch but it was not like they were in any real danger at that point
It wasn’t about Ted at all it really was sorta a statement about “I will vote people who are done playing the game.” I usually have no problem leaving my vote off wagon
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Why did Nutella exit in this thread is sorta an interesting question, she was never in this thread
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:00 am

So.

It wasn’t about Ted at all it really was sorta a statement about “I will vote people who are done playing the game.” I usually have no problem leaving my vote off wagon
If robyn had shown up, who would you have voted?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:02 am Why did Nutella exit in this thread is sorta an interesting question, she was never in this thread
She may have been able to post like Porscha but decided not to? But if that's true, then why is Porscha still in the game? More likely, it has to do with how MacDougall exited the game but robyn didn't (at least not at the time of their death)
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

leetic wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:02 am

So.

Would have left the vote off wagon, probably on Abigail or maybe would have shifted to Dizzy
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:11 am
leetic wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:02 am

So.

Would have left the vote off wagon, probably on Abigail or maybe would have shifted to Dizzy
What do you think of Dizzy staying parked on robyn all phase?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Idk don’t make much of it
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:12 am Idk don’t make much of it
Do you still have Dyslexicon and Abby as wolfreads or have your views changed in light of the flip?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Gira
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 305

Post by Gira »

[VOTE: Dizzy] aubergine
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Gira wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:58 am [VOTE: Dizzy] aubergine
Is it because of their weird robyn vote or is there another reason?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

i'm going to be honest i'm not really trying to decrypt bereft at all, just kind of treating him as a black box and solving around him. too lazy to actually look at it. i still feel like the way he's doing stuff is >rand town, if that makes any sense whatsoever
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

leetic wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:02 am
Gira wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:58 am [VOTE: Dizzy] aubergine
Is it because of their weird robyn vote or is there another reason?
yeah i think the justification for that vote sticks in my mind
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

leetic wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:22 am
Do you still have Dyslexicon and Abby as wolfreads or have your views changed in light of the flip?
I think Dizzy looks maybe marginally better from the vote dip, Abby looks bad still
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:21 am
I think Dizzy looks maybe marginally better from the vote dip, Abby looks bad still
What about Dizzy's parked vote looks good? And can you elaborate on your read of Abby?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 411
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

i don’t like ran’s analysis of mac death and also gira seems much less villagery than he normally is

fmpov the game is harder than it’s being portrayed. if the wolfteam was bad, i’d feel some type of way about it by now

mac’s entire PoE was voting me afaict and have NAI poasts, either spammers or just not really wolfy people. im not inclined to wolfread them just by voting me cuz it seems like villas on this site have a hard on for not giving me space and wolf reading me

i know i said rondo was outed but something about his t0an and positioning is making me doubt it

i guess im not ghanna push gira yet cuz i can see dizzy being a possible wolf, but it seems like yet another push that doesn’t have much reason to be a wolf other than not posting a lot. i did think dizzy’s vote on robyn was weak and the switcharoo from ran to robyn to be weird as it’s two polar opposite votes without much seeming development in between, but still, meh
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

@robyn sry kid, i get the struggle, and unfortunately you’ll be made to feel like you did something wrong when the reality is the exact opposite

getting voted 4 times in a row d1 and flipping villa and people still wanna do it just speaks to a poor play from villas, not much else to do
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

i’m pinged by ran saying 4 people were “abysmal” cuz it actually feels like nobody is being actively wolfy to me, but maybe im just hard disconnected from the game /shrug
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

leetic wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:24 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:21 am
What about Dizzy's parked vote looks good? And can you elaborate on your read of Abby?
The atmosphere around the Robyn push shifted a lot, for Dizzy as a wolf to drop the vote in that manner would require in my mind maybe an unreasonable amount of foresight. This is somewhat of a bad explanation but I just think like it’s not an indicator of agenda. Then again, Dizzy is a good wolf and maybe knows Mac well enough to figure it out.

I don’t think Abby has contributed to the goals of the town in this game and moreover has received little attention and just occasionally some spare defenders saying “read her iso” (which ok I haven’t done). Granted we haven’t launched any wolves so no one has exactly contributed much. I also think it’s bizarre that people keep treating it like it’s a bad push. Like ??? No one has offered a concrete reason that Abby is towny, besides possibly if someone wants to make a spew read.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:06 am i’m pinged by ran saying 4 people were “abysmal” cuz it actually feels like nobody is being actively wolfy to me, but maybe im just hard disconnected from the game /shrug
Yeah I’m still kinda pondering that
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I have maybe never played with Ran in a game I took seriously but I don’t think of them as the kind who would make those strong of judgments in favor or against anyone without some sort of coherent framework
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Also I have like a kinda crazy theory involving mech discussion but I’ll hold until later
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

The disco ball rolls over a little bit, showing a slightly different side. Smudged, but I don't hate it as much. Still though, I want it to do more. Its not the kewpie doll. ~ Bereft
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Ran pushing the Bereft -> tsp thing does not sit well with me at all
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

And the flop on Robyn geez
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Could it be that Mac was killed because he was wrong, not because he was right?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

It’s not wolfy per se it’s just not right
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Ok time to build teams
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:27 am Could it be that Mac was killed because he was wrong, not because he was right?
absolutely

his whole wolf reads were hinged on the fact the lhf posters were voting me (fact: people just love voting me regardless of alignment, villas even more) to save robyn (robyn was not a wolf)

so he’d have re-eval’d
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

(Rhetorical Question)

I am maybe thinking w!ran doesn’t quite work with Abigail because the spew doesn’t seem intentional enough to be fake
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Which makes my teams flow a bit worse
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

why are you so bent on abi being wolf though?

i was thinking it’s possible it’s gira / ran / x, where x is one of my lazy voters
ImageImageImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

I'm not sure who's worse atp: the brick, the disco ball, or the metal plate.

The compass was my compass. I interpret the compass. Mere objects don"t have any right telling me jack$%#! about what happened with my compass. It's all wrong. I paid attention to compass's words. Not the lot of y'all, so kindly stop selling me $%#!ty wares.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

~ Bereft
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

well now I’m sitting on Gira / ran / X yeah

Abby is just in the archetype of people I like to suspect [is the reality of it]
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

[VOTE: Rondo ] aubergine

for now. @RondoDimBuckle can you please explain why you were villa reading leetic for not knowing your meta, but you seem to think there NEEDS to be a wolf that’s suspecting you?

wouldn’t it make sense that it could be villas that don’t know your meta? since you seemed to imply you deal with “this” every game. do you get pushed by wolves that don’t have meta with you in the diff games?

it’s just weird you seem to guide your wolfreads on an arbitrary fact, even though you have no issue recognizing that leetic doesn’t know your meta and is a villager for it, yet the other two people MUST contain a wolf

like why does that have to be mandatory?
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Pent up anger of being a day 1 shrug yeet over nonsense posters too many times
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:38 am Pent up anger of being a day 1 shrug yeet over nonsense posters too many times
you seem to be in the minority

people just don’t wanna git gud
ImageImageImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Oh look another bizarre number out of absolutely nowhere, fabulous, my evening is going just great, 1475. ~ Bereft
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

As if the objects near me weren't enough, there was also the matter of the comfort object that had stopped pretending to be a comfort object.

[VOTE: gira] aubergine
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

Back for a while, busy on and off.
tedxtr wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:06 am i’m pinged by ran saying 4 people were “abysmal” cuz it actually feels like nobody is being actively wolfy to me, but maybe im just hard disconnected from the game /shrug
So at this point we have to have the talk about AtE and emotional reading. In my old haunts, we were a bunch of theatre kids and we learned and enjoyed the game with grand gestures and hyperbole, with the understanding that none of it was serious or to be taken out of game, and actual emotions like frustration at gamestate or emotional reads were not to be read into. So some of that slips in from time to time. I like to be flowery. Especially when I am looking for ways to talk about things while also respecting norms and policies of different environments and playgroups.

I am not happy about what happened with Robyn. I spent the first 24 hours trying my hardest to prevent *exactly that sort of thing* from happening. Then it happened anyway, and I did not stop it, because I did not believe town Robyn would gghana me like that. I bear some responsibility, mac bears some responsibility, robyn bears some responsibility, everyone bears some. It happened and we have to deal with it, move on and kill the wolves.

I think there's a decent chunk of people are being actively wolfy, and I think the game is relatively easy and the wolves are in that chunk. The mafia are the people not helping the town, it is in fact that easy.

That's Dizzy, that's Bereft, that's TSP, that's maybe Rondo, that's *maybe* leetic although leetic's posting today is substantially better, that's *maybe* tedxtr though I don't think he fits a lot of teams and saying he's not helping town is perhaps unfair, that's *maybe* Abigail on certain teams if I'm wrong about things. But mainly it's those first four.
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 390
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:31 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:25 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:23 pm In the last game, when w!pyxxy was hedging off of the main options, he landed on his partner. This time, he landed on me, and I am definitely not his partner. So, while nothing really sells me on pyxxy being town, there are a lot of differences from his prior wolfgame. Granted, this isn't a rreliable indicator for every player; I played two consecutive games with w!neopest and she played pretty differently in both
I like this observation. Im pretty sure I've also seen him vote his wolf partner to distance from them before.
I have wolfed with pyxxy before if I recall correctly and he was bussing hard
I can't find when we wolfed together, pls assist
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:27 am And the flop on Robyn geez
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:27 am Could it be that Mac was killed because he was wrong, not because he was right?
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:36 am well now I’m sitting on Gira / ran / X yeah

Abby is just in the archetype of people I like to suspect [is the reality of it]
[VOTE: TSP] aubergine

Just look at this. There is no universe town TSP comes in to this day and believes and says these things.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

leetic wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:38 pm
Bereft wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:36 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:01 pm Questions for @Porscha (keeping track of these in a post so we can use our time with them more efficiently):

How did nutella die?
Are the threads out of sync? (e.g. did Night 1 start 24 hours earlier in the other thread?)
Do you know anything about the hidden votes?

If anyone has any more feel free to add them
This is getting pretty irritating.

1. By NK.
2. We know this to be true.
3. IDK, my best guess is that its the corresponding outies of whoever received most votes at work, but I certainly don't think Porscha would know.

None of this is that hard to puzzle out.

~ Schweppes
If one and two are correct, why did nutella exit now instead of at EoD?
if nutella is the nk from the other thread, then nutella died when our thread closed, so makes more sense to announce when our thread re-opens

T1 = work thread aka not us
T2 = evening thread aka us

T1: |<----W1---->|<-N1->|<----W2--*
T2: |<-P0->|<-----E1---->|<-N1->|<-E2*

*being the current time for each thread, theoretically speaking

so my guess is Nutella was the nk for T1N1, gets announced at our SOD E2

not sure how this factors into Porscha's situation, given she said she gets post again during our night? and with robyn's situation we don't get to learn if our DKs end up in the other thread (oh well, that's in us)
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

so does this mean I was right about TSP talking too much

Return to “Previous Jobs”