DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 51

Re: Severance [Workday Two]

Post by DarlingMonroe »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:58 pm
DarlingMonroe wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:52 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:51 pm
DarlingMonroe wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:48 pm Can we stop with this if not super active with dozens of posts = not town?

A lot of the wolf seem to be trying to control the narrative of such.
I don't feel that's been the mood?

Hmm, yes. Porscha because she had 10 posts and etc etc was a big part they voted to lynch them. And for me it’s being the same thing because other than that there’s no reason to realistically think I am not town
No, you're on the sus list because of your insistence on OMGUSing anyone who suspects you, not your postcount.

Instead of ? Sussing everyone incorrectly? I don’t have any strong leads, I’d rather follow someone I trust like Jack.
summer comes, winter goes; spring, I skip... God knows...
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 283

Post by tutuu »

[v]vDarlingmonroe[/v]

I preferred delta first
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:58 pm And whaddya mean "these". You're trying to group my Porscha vote and my PSV suspicion together and say they're equally not real?
Yeh.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Scotty wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:01 pm Jack, to your question about those that townread LC-
I do, or did, or have. Why? D1 vibes seemed to match my impression of his recent town game: He is very ^agreeable^ this game, and it struck me in a similar vein as last game.

But in this one, I will say there is a layer of hesitation im noticing. He even admitted on this page that he is waiting for other people to step in and he’ll follow.

It’s reading as the guy that’s opening the door for me to be a gentleman while I’m still a football field away.

Much cursory.
Many
Are you saying that's townie or scummy?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Scotty wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:05 pm Lime Coke hasn’t curried any favors for popping in and determining jack is town. But I agree. I think jack is actively solving.

There are some people in this thread today that have bandied about names and others have dismissed them.
Robyn announcing over the tutuuphone that ilario is town, cape is town, lime coke is down, delta is scum….is something I have to pay attention to, but it does feel very agenda-y if that
It doesn't feel agenday to me but it also doesn't feel convincing. Like....why would I change my reads based on naked reads that (for the ones that are this way) don't agree with mine? Even if I think Robyn is town, they've done nothing to convince me I'm wrongtown and they're righttown.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:00 pm MacDougall has been removed from the game.

nutella has been removed from the game.

Workday Two continues.
Huh.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

tutuu wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:26 pm Heh, i wonder if Jay decided on his own how to pair people up based off similarity / perception, instead of randed

Like i can see nutella = mac and me = robyn

If so definitely missed opportunity for LC = LC imo
Well if I'm not Mac or LC or Nutella and Speedchuck isn't in this game.....is Nanook in the other thread? XD

I bet it's random tbh.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Scotty wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:46 pm What does everyone think of DarlingMonroe?

Why is no one talking about them? Their posts seem performative. Is it just me or
Blatantly and obviously town. I'd bet the whole game on it.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:36 am
Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:13 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:13 pm I don’t see you as wholly committed to any read this game
I am wholly committed to my PSV read.
In actuality though I am kinda amused that your read on me just... materialized and mineralized. Even being the subject of it I don't feel that pressured. I feel more like I'm having my back scratched than being poked with a stick.
Right? I feel like all of LC's reads come out of nowhere and are totally disconnected to the way he treats players.

Like if you ignore his posts specifically saying "I think Scotty/PSV are wolves" you would not think he suspected those players.

He somehow has no townreads but at least he owns that so that doesn't really move the needle at all, I'm js.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:40 am
Scotty wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:35 am
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:27 am
Delta wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:31 pm @potentialsheltervet you mentioned thinking there's a wolf on the Porscha wagon, where are you at with that currently?
I think Cape and LoCo come out looking the worst in the wagon overall given Long Con had no reason to jump on at all. Cape at least was joining in response to Brad's encouragement so if anything that could be like "eh sure, someone I townread wants this to happen so why not?" But I also can't remember how Cape feels about Brad at the moment to see if that has merit or not.
GTH I'd point to Long Con being a mafioso, assuming there is one/only one on the wagon.
What do you make of the 3 of us that were left on you? (Me, jack, delta)
I still think you sounded great day one and I don't scumread you.
Jack re-evaled me and had that big burst of solving energy.
Delta seems... here... in that his posts have many words that also feel empty. I could see him being paired with Long Con too if I let myself start going down that road. I don't hate a Delta vote today.
I get townvibes from Delta but I do think he feels empty compared to the recent town game where we lost to LC/Nook/Pyxxy in spite of ourselves.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:51 am
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:48 am
Long Con wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:46 amPush you?
I mean. Not off a cliff. Show me some conviction behind your read. Why am I wolf? What makes me wolfy? Surely you haven't seen me howl at the moon, so what's got your tinsel in a tangle? I'm not feeling the sincerity.
Honestly, your feelings aren't a concern to me in this regard.
LC's content itg is SO limp that I'm considering reversing my scumread there just because I think LC is a better wolf than what I'm seeing.

Still leaves me with the thoughts "Why is LC so off from me if we're both town and he's not explaining his reads well?" and "If not LC, then who is a wolf?"
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:12 pm
I mean. Not off a cliff. Show me some conviction behind your read. Why am I wolf? What makes me wolfy? Surely you haven't seen me howl at the moon, so what's got your tinsel in a tangle? I'm not feeling the sincerity.
There’s that word again
Your recognition skills remain adequate.
Cape90 wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:05 am
Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:27 pm "uhhh why are we having a semantics argument?" We're not. You are receiving a correction for being disingenuous.
disingenuous because Scotty said concerned and not concern? Would it make u look any better if Scotty said concern and not concerned here??? I am confused because to me it really doesn't do anything for you/Scotty saying concerned doesn't make you look worse to me?
I think you missed the post where I explained it.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:28 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:58 pm And whaddya mean "these". You're trying to group my Porscha vote and my PSV suspicion together and say they're equally not real?
Yeh.
OH, duh, because I'm a wolf. Sorry, I was looking at it from MY perspective.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:49 pm
LC's content itg is SO limp that I'm considering reversing my scumread there just because I think LC is a better wolf than what I'm seeing.

Still leaves me with the thoughts "Why is LC so off from me if we're both town and he's not explaining his reads well?" and "If not LC, then who is a wolf?"
Still enjoying the performance.
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 66

Post by DrWilgy »

Scotty wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:27 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:30 pm [VOTE: Darth Tutuu] aubergine for now. Will be back (hopefully) (maybe?) (Most likely)
I personally disagree with both of your reads as you’ve entered into this page and that bothers me.

I think tutuu is just town, and DarlingMonroe’s posts are anything but ‘fine’

Why the disparity i
Not sure.

I know that Tutuu fluff posts, but the amount of fluff vs stuff is still concerning for the slot. The conviction I've seen from Tutuu (I think I'm pulling mostly from my memory of cyberpunk) just isn't there.

Darling's posts as fine isn't a tr if that's what you think, more of a "well, I've read you and it's nothing immediately sus" while acknowledging I have more people to read following.

As stated, it's very interesting that Darling rose as a vote option in spite of not being a player on the d1 which implies purpose in solve more likely than push. If the purpose of the wagon was push, why not be on one of the d1 options. Brad was I think townread abit? While Cape was srd abit. So it's an interesting dynamic that is at least worth following through on. Plus if Darling goes over it may reveal data about the d1 Tutuu wagon.

Gist is Tutuu and Darling are both fine wagons, PSV probably also fine. LC I'd put 4th behind the pack, in respect to the Nut.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

LC's read on me is the only read I can follow and it's just OMGUS.

Like I don't know that he suspects Scotty and PSV but I don't know why.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

"If not LC, then who?" is a stupid question because I don't have all that much reason to think Illario, Wilgy or Alexy are town. Like I have more townreads than scumreads but not to the point where the POE is LC. Even if LC is a wolf, I expect at least one more wolf in the thread, probably in that pile.
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

I see a lot of the same names that voted out Porscha voting out me as well.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DarlingMonroe wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:05 pm I see a lot of the same names that voted out Porscha voting out me as well.
But I townread all of them. :omg:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:25 pm Far too big of a gap in votes between PSV and Porscha. Kinda gross.
What's that mean to you? Like does that indicate PSV is bad with someone on Porscha's wagon? Or something else?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:14 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:12 pm Also I gave my opinion on one of your posts and later I voted you. Calling that particular investment isn't right
Which I found lazy tbh... idk how stating there was one player left to check in is suspicious... it just screams you grasping at straws to get anyone lynched.... which if you are town (which I highly doubt based on your behaviour), I don't see how it is helpful.
I usually see earlier Day 1 votes as reaction probes. I don't think it's lazy, I think it's a great way to get conversation swingin'. My read on you is that you're the one getting overly defensive, and it feels wolfy. "It just screams you grasping at straws"...either you are prone to exaggeration, or you are freaking out a little bit too much. It wasn't a huge case, it wasn't even something tutuu was pushing others to follow, it was a vote. It's Mafia, ya get votes. I probably have a couple right now, I'm not telling them they're screaming and grasping at straws. :shrug:
DarlingMonroe wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:52 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:51 pm
DarlingMonroe wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:48 pm Can we stop with this if not super active with dozens of posts = not town?

A lot of the wolf seem to be trying to control the narrative of such.
I don't feel that's been the mood?

Hmm, yes. Porscha because she had 10 posts and etc etc was a big part they voted to lynch them. And for me it’s being the same thing because other than that there’s no reason to realistically think I am not town
Ithinks you doth protest too much, again. Framing the suspicion against you as "Must be due to lower number of posts, because my play has been pristine so there's to other reasonable reason I could possibly be suspected" is just not true or reasonable itself. I just gave a reason unrelated to your post count above, and I don't think it's unrealistic.

Another reason is that you hopped on the illogical assumption that there must be a wolf on the Porscha votes, which is a position that I consider pretty wolfy because it makes no actual sense, and I've described how it makes no sense, and you still held on to it. That's not scumhunting at all, but I think you want it to look like it is.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:03 pm LC's read on me is the only read I can follow and it's just OMGUS.

Like I don't know that he suspects Scotty and PSV but I don't know why.
What's my read on you?

I suspect Scotty because he's reminding me strongly of the last game we played where he was wolf and I was own.

I suspect PSV because I believe they are trying to capitalize on the D1 yeet of a villager by using refuted logic, and that is wolfy to me.

Both these reasons are already in the thread, but I like you, so you get a re-type.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

*town, not own
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:08 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:25 pm Far too big of a gap in votes between PSV and Porscha. Kinda gross.
What's that mean to you? Like does that indicate PSV is bad with someone on Porscha's wagon? Or something else?
It implies stapled on votes, meaning I'd be surprised to not see a red on the Porscha wagon, possible, but would be surprising. In spite of this train of thought, we have no natural way to explore it immediately without flips, so it shall rest for now.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 27
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

power skimmed the top wagons, dont think LC is a hit. shervet is someone iirc nutella bringing up in her iso so i could see myself ending up there. I said id be a lime coke double voter today but i still dont feel good about being on a wagon with cape so that cancels out
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I'm sorry you don't like it. It was 5-3 a couple of minutes before it closed, and I made it 6-3 because I felt like it. So you can blame me for the grossness in part. Jack said it was yucky too.
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 27
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

@Lime Coke sanity check me on my long con read
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:16 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:08 pm
It implies stapled on votes, meaning I'd be surprised to not see a red on the Porscha wagon, possible, but would be surprising. In spite of this train of thought, we have no natural way to explore it immediately without flips, so it shall rest for now.
"Stapled on", I am unfamiliar with the meaning.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:18 pm @Lime Coke sanity check me on my long con read
:feb: Save your sanity and stop trying.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Since I'm probably the most consensus townread anyway, I'm going to claim a green peek on DarlingMonroe @Scotty @tutuu @Cape90 @Lime Coke
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neat
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Long Con wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:17 pm
I'm sorry you don't like it. It was 5-3 a couple of minutes before it closed, and I made it 6-3 because I felt like it. So you can blame me for the grossness in part. Jack said it was yucky too.
Hmmm... How do I describe it?

Stapled on, as in just put there because it can be. Wolves don't have a reason to not vote Porscha so why not?

Does that help?
Image Image Image
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:20 pm Since I'm probably the most consensus townread anyway, I'm going to claim a green peek on DarlingMonroe @Scotty @tutuu @Cape90 @Lime Coke
ily
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:21 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:17 pm
Hmmm... How do I describe it?

Stapled on, as in just put there because it can be. Wolves don't have a reason to not vote Porscha so why not?

Does that help?
It's more clear, but I disagree. Wolves know Porscha's town, so they avoid voting there and let the town voters take the blame.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:20 pm Since I'm probably the most consensus townread anyway, I'm going to claim a green peek on DarlingMonroe @Scotty @tutuu @Cape90 @Lime Coke
Do me next.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Just wanna say that I was surprised Mac was playing, because I love that guy, and it sucks he's gone.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Oh wow a cop in this setup? Hm

Also i think LC senior is town

[VOTE: Delta] aubergine
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

3 wolves if theres a cop, no shot 2 wolves with no kp vs a cop
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:40 pm
Oh wow a cop in this setup? Hm

Also i think LC senior is town

I could be wrong on LC i dunno. Not feeling confident
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

:haha:
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

We rly should kill delta, robyn was town and confident, with 3 wolves plenty of room for delta to be wolf, guy is hard to read, he posts those emojis as wolf all thhe time time don't fall for them ... (these ones ;-; >.>)
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Vote delta for a free win ᕙ(▀̿ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)ᕗ

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I'd love a delta case that one could sink one's teeth into, not sales pitches and "robyn thought so"
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

And I was like, "is robyn a detective?" but then Jack is claiming it and I don't know if two are likely.

tutuu, tell me you understand.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:50 pm [VOTE: Delta] aubergine
:eek: Did you get your free win??
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:50 pm [VOTE: Delta] aubergine
Gigachad
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Long Con wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:52 pm And I was like, "is robyn a detective?" but then Jack is claiming it and I don't know if two are likely.

We dont have a red peek on delta

I dont have a case on delta

Just trust the process ... Smile and wave ...
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:51 pm I'd love a delta case that one could sink one's teeth into, not sales pitches and "robyn thought so"
I don't disagree with this and I kinda loathe Tutuu's push here.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

tutuu wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:56 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:52 pm And I was like, "is robyn a detective?" but then Jack is claiming it and I don't know if two are likely.

Cool, let's hear about the process.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Long Con wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:01 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:56 pm

Cool, let's hear about the process.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 304
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:40 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:46 pm What does everyone think of DarlingMonroe?

Why is no one talking about them? Their posts seem performative. Is it just me or
Blatantly and obviously town. I'd bet the whole game on it.
Man, if you say so.

[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine

When someone makes declarative statements like this, I gotta listen, even tho
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”