Ranmilia
No votes
tedxtr
No votes
No elimination
No votes
No vote / Unvote
No votes
Needing AppleTV subscription (non-players)
36%

Total votes: 11
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 363
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they

Re: Severance [Evening Two]

Post by Ranmilia »

WindwardAway wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:41 pm
Ranmilia wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:39 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:36 pm I think the Dizzy wagon looks worse than the pyxxy wagon in terms of who's on it
Not like terribly worse but I get a slimy feeling from it, mainly because it seems primarily like a policy yeet so reasonably anyone could be on it and take no blame if Dizzy is town
It is. The slime comes from the AtE. I'll take the blame. Any chance I can get you on it?
Yeah it does come from the AtE at least partially but I don't see why we can't just policy yeet him later if he doesn't commit to the game. Why does it have to be today?

And I know that's oddly phrased but I still have a glimmer of hope that we CAN discern his alignment, given a bit more time. Unless he actually never posts again, but I didn't interpret what he said to mean exactly that.
Because I value game integrity and am tired of people AtEing and not playing/quitting when they're pushed. I know what you're interpreting.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 497
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

Also I'm assuming players who come here from the other thread don't still have access to the other thread, or they'd be able to see each other's flips
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1023
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Re: Severance [Evening One]

Post by leetic »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:35 pm
robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:44 pm @Gira if you were mafia, who would u push
Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:13 pm
robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:44 pm @Gira if you were mafia, who would u push
idk probably rondo or something, i'd just go for whoever is the safest target, maybe pyxxy because i could probably get away with it. pushing mac would be a deathwish, i can't push wind because doing so would functionally out me, leetic would probably be fun to argue with but he's the type of player where as scum you let him tear apart the town for you, and i would probably try to avoid insomnia so that would limit my options pretty strongly.

i finished a recent scumgame on the org where i played like pure trash if you actually care about meta, was basically impossible for me to find a good push
I am seeing Gira + Pyxxy in this. Or am I just confbiased after the last few posts?

Oh oops I think I have been calling Leetic she, my bad if I have been.
I use any/all pronouns
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 387
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

WindwardAway wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:47 pm
Bereft wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:46 pm The micro around ted's claim passed the smell test for me tho, so I rlly rlly rlly do not see myself reevaluating there
I have reasons why his claim didn't pass the smell test for me
If you think you're about to be night killed and its going to be lost with you why are you not sharing it?
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Ranmilia wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:53 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:36 pm I think the Dizzy wagon looks worse than the pyxxy wagon in terms of who's on it
Not like terribly worse but I get a slimy feeling from it, mainly because it seems primarily like a policy yeet so reasonably anyone could be on it and take no blame if Dizzy is town
It is. The slime comes from the AtE. I'll take the blame. Any chance I can get you on it?
Yeah it does come from the AtE at least partially but I don't see why we can't just policy yeet him later if he doesn't commit to the game. Why does it have to be today?

And I know that's oddly phrased but I still have a glimmer of hope that we CAN discern his alignment, given a bit more time. Unless he actually never posts again, but I didn't interpret what he said to mean exactly that.
Because I value game integrity and am tired of people AtEing and not playing/quitting when they're pushed. I know what you're interpreting.
Yeah I'm not arguing that we should all feel bad for Dizzy
I just think if we're probably gonna policy vote him anyway, we can do it later when we have fewer leads
It's rich coming from me, I know, since I'm not very solid on my scumreads, but I am pretty sure most players in the game have expressed having a scumread other than Dizzy
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:54 pm
Bereft wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:46 pm The micro around ted's claim passed the smell test for me tho, so I rlly rlly rlly do not see myself reevaluating there
If you think you're about to be night killed and its going to be lost with you why are you not sharing it?
Cause ngl I was hoping Ted would possibly eat the nightkill so I wouldn't have to solve him
I targeted him last night and I find it suspicious that he said he won't answer any questions about whatever his role is
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

WindwardAway wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:55 pm
Ranmilia wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:53 pm

Yeah I'm not arguing that we should all feel bad for Dizzy
I just think if we're probably gonna policy vote him anyway, we can do it later when we have fewer leads
It's rich coming from me, I know, since I'm not very solid on my scumreads, but I am pretty sure most players in the game have expressed having a scumread other than Dizzy
Sir, literally no one except Ranmilia in the thread rn really has any idea what to do.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I keep wanting to vote myself to fuck with waganomics, damn you JJJ
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I didn't want to say this because it's going to cause a shitstorm like the last time I openly claimed in a game close to EoD
But here we go
I won't disclose what my action is, you get to find out if I die or if I'm alive to tell you, or else if Ted decides to talk about it.
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

WindwardAway wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:56 pm
Cause ngl I was hoping Ted would possibly eat the nightkill so I wouldn't have to solve him
I targeted him last night and I find it suspicious that he said he won't answer any questions about whatever his role is
ngl i was starting to wondering whether i had misread the signup thread about most people having some power of some sort
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

the fact that you doubt means he wont eat the night kill.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:58 pm
Well now that I've said my piece, he's definitely not eating the night kill, I am.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

WindwardAway wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:59 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:58 pm
Well now that I've said my piece, he's definitely not eating the night kill, I am.
Oh I missed the claim there. I was too focused on our discussion.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I shouldve done this while Ted was still around tbh, I make poor decisions in life
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

watch this. I am magic. [VOTE: Ted ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

NO
STOP
WHY
sdgkhsdkghsdklg

If any of the people who are doubting me are town, here's a biscuit for you, I knew all these PRs and never kill mac over them.

Fine. Wind I will likely vote with you. I want dizzy, bereft, tsp out the most as you know. I can see pyxxy as well. Who do you want.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I didn't say I thought Ted was scum, I said that I don't believe his claim was AI lol.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Ranmilia wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:01 pm
NO
STOP
WHY
sdgkhsdkghsdklg

If any of the people who are doubting me are town, here's a biscuit for you, I knew all these PRs and never kill mac over them.

Fine. Wind I will likely vote with you. I want dizzy, bereft, tsp out the most as you know. I can see pyxxy as well. Who do you want.
I am going to keep my vote where it is.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

WindwardAway wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:01 pm I didn't say I thought Ted was scum, I said that I don't believe his claim was AI lol.
no I am voting him because it is the statistically most likely thing to make him appear in thread
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

[VOTE: TSP] aubergine
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

[VOTE: pyxxy ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:01 pm I didn't say I thought Ted was scum, I said that I don't believe his claim was AI lol.
Actually I do find it a little sus, I know it's sort of standard procedure for town PRs to be coy around their roles but when you guys brought it up to me that I'd missed his claim and I went to read it and saw that he wasn't answering questions about it, it made me think he knows exactly what I did and refuses to talk about it, which on a gut reaction I would say is wolfy.
Not guaranteed wolfy, just... kinda wolfy.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:03 pm
no I am voting him because it is the statistically most likely thing to make him appear in thread
Ok lol
I'm staying where I am, I want Ted to talk but I don't want votes piling on him before he gets to talk. One vote is fine for pressure.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:04 pm [VOTE: pyxxy ] aubergine
Never mind lol
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

WindwardAway wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:05 pm
Actually I do find it a little sus, I know it's sort of standard procedure for town PRs to be coy around their roles but when you guys brought it up to me that I'd missed his claim and I went to read it and saw that he wasn't answering questions about it, it made me think he knows exactly what I did and refuses to talk about it, which on a gut reaction I would say is wolfy.
look at this point if you are certain you are dying. A power role with some sort of jail or doc will keep you alive if it exists you may as well share all and we can go into the chop and night phase with full information. If Tedd is wolf then the wolves already know what you did
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

WindwardAway wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:06 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:04 pm [VOTE: pyxxy ] aubergine
Never mind lol
gotta keep it randing
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Gira
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 305

Post by Gira »

i am observing
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Can I get one more vote on pyxxy so he cant self pres onto TSP @leetic ?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

it is very unlikely atp that all these PRs are town but the final hour is not a good place to sort that out.
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

we haven't reached a level of "too much claimed power" just yet imo
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

oh, or @Dyslexicon
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I am also claiming PR obviously
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:06 pm
look at this point if you are certain you are dying. A power role with some sort of jail or doc will keep you alive if it exists you may as well share all and we can go into the chop and night phase with full information. If Tedd is wolf then the wolves already know what you did
Ok, I have a hunch the roles in this game might be a little wonky so it's not a guarantee I have anything at all on Ted
I just think as a PR he would probably know that something happened last night but I could also be super wrong in which case I mostly wasted my breath with this

He shouldn't have done anything last night if he is a PR because I blocked him. That's why I think it's weird he explicitly said he wouldn't talk about it. I'd expect a town PR, in most cases, to WANT to give info to the rest of town that there was someone who blocked them. But instead he said he was going to hide info. Imo there is no harm in talking about the existence of a roleblocker because it's not a protective role. It's like the offensive half of a jailkeeper, it can prevent a kill, but it's not a doctor. So if a town roleblocker gets outed, it's not that big of a deal (I'm just making it into a big deal because I don't think anyone wolfreads me and I might be the only player right now that nobody at all has pointed a finger at today).
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Well, should be back for the rest of a phase. This looks like a mess, but I'll see what I can do
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 390
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Im out errands, longer than expected ofc :/

Back home hopefully by 15min from EOD

permission granted to @ me as much as you want
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I lost my train of thought after that thing in parentheses lol
Anything else you want me to say before I sign off?
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

if pyxxy doesn't post again i'm moving back to him
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

lol my timing is flawless
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Also apparently we have another PR out. Why. We might as well be telling the wolves "here's the list of townies you need to kill to win the game"
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Gira wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:14 pm if pyxxy doesn't post again i'm moving back to him
Lmao
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:15 pm Also apparently we have another PR out. Why. We might as well be telling the wolves "here's the list of townies you need to kill to win the game"
Because I figured I'd die anyway
It's not a big deal, if I die I probably end up in the other thread. If I don't die, you get me for another day.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

WindwardAway wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:12 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:06 pm
Ok, I have a hunch the roles in this game might be a little wonky so it's not a guarantee I have anything at all on Ted
I just think as a PR he would probably know that something happened last night but I could also be super wrong in which case I mostly wasted my breath with this

He shouldn't have done anything last night if he is a PR because I blocked him. That's why I think it's weird he explicitly said he wouldn't talk about it. I'd expect a town PR, in most cases, to WANT to give info to the rest of town that there was someone who blocked them. But instead he said he was going to hide info. Imo there is no harm in talking about the existence of a roleblocker because it's not a protective role. It's like the offensive half of a jailkeeper, it can prevent a kill, but it's not a doctor. So if a town roleblocker gets outed, it's not that big of a deal (I'm just making it into a big deal because I don't think anyone wolfreads me and I might be the only player right now that nobody at all has pointed a finger at today).
on top of that even if he says he got blocked wolves have A) the option to try and kill him through a doc/jk or B) go looking for a role blocker they dont know about. So I agree not talking about it is anti down and -ev

I was wolf reading you in a sense (very slight) from that reaction test but I think everything since then has been golden. I just had my model of how you should react incorrect.

Since we are sharing FMPOV I have been sussed a LOT and protected JUST as much and the likelyhook there are wolves in both camps is high. It is possible that wolves just sat by but I feel like I was being JUUUUST active enough for them to know I would be back.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:12 pm I am also claiming PR obviously
sure you are
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Like I mean ted was gone, WW definitely wasn't being lynched, what the hell?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

pyxxy wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:14 pm Im out errands, longer than expected ofc :/

Back home hopefully by 15min from EOD

permission granted to @ me as much as you want
@pyxxy who on you is most suspicious? Maybe in order including me
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Gira wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:14 pm if pyxxy doesn't post again i'm moving back to him
Gira wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:14 pm lol my timing is flawless
yeah this doesnt help my Gia + Pyxxy worldview
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Come on. Can't we just nuke Dizzy and call it a day?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:16 pm Like I mean ted was gone, WW definitely wasn't being lynched, what the hell?
Because I am very loudly telling the entire thread that I will not clear Ted for claiming PR and then saying he wouldn't talk about it when I know I roleblocked him.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:10 pm Can I get one more vote on pyxxy so he cant self pres onto TSP @leetic ?
I'm not sold on the pyxxy case
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Leetic, what even is your read on me? You kept insisting I was scum on D0, backed off of me when I said you were town, and haven't commented on me since then.

Return to “Previous Jobs”