Ranmilia
No votes
tedxtr
No votes
No elimination
No votes
No vote / Unvote
No votes
Needing AppleTV subscription (non-players)
36%

Total votes: 11
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 730
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Severance [Evening Three]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:00 am FTR I've read a few Abi games but I'm not confident in meta reading her. My confidence in her here comes from TSP interactions, general attitude and protown gameplay.

Needed to hear that so thanks
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 390
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

I don't understand why you two are fighting

in that I understand what you're yelling at each other about

but I don't know why Abi picked this fight and I don't know why leetic continues to antagonize
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

but I would love if you both stopped.
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:01 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:00 am
leetic wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:17 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:15 am
leetic wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:00 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:58 am
leetic wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:11 am

Abby's partner is Porscha, who was lynched D1 and flipped town
And is town confirmed

And had the most history with me

And openly hard town reads me

But go ahead and kill me guys
The Porscha that said this?
Porscha wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:06 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:04 pm

Wait why not?
am already dead - if abi is contentious / wolf and needs to go at some point- dont refuse cuz of me
No the one that said this
Porscha wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:36 am
WindwardAway wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:21 am
leetic wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:09 am

They claim to be "dead", whatever that means. Some sort of variant on the Tree Stump role? Also, Porscha, how did you "die"?
I wonder if they get severed in the other thread when they die, and then they end up in this thread with limited posts for one phase
all evenings
leetic wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:13 am
leetic wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:11 am

Were you nightkilled, lynched, or something else?
And my other question is whether you believe this ability is unique to you.
unsure; unlikely unique; supposedly I was vanilla town no powers
Ranmilia wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:55 am eepy as the kids say. see y'all tomorrow.

@Porscha Hello fair maiden. If thou be town truly, I would ask of thee a great boon: look upon the Princess Abigail's iso, well and truly, and deliver thine holy judgment as to whether she be a werewolf. Thank you for your time <3
quick glance 1-2 pages town
No the one that said this
Not only is that post from much earlier in the game, but "quick glance 1-2 pages town" isn't exactly a strong read
Or perhaps I was just obviously town for my meta

(Spoiler I was)
If so, they clearly weren't confident in you for long
You are decidedly over representing what Porscha said

She did not call me wolfy in fact she said do not avoid Abbi because of me which heavily implies she may town read me still

If abi is contentious hardly implies that Porscha believes such

Why are you lying about her read

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:03 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:01 am
leetic wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:30 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:29 am
Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:01 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:59 am [VOTE: Abbi] aubergine

This is a protest to the oppressive no self voting regime.

I'll move it at EoD probably
yo please don't do stuff like this
Mmm y tho
It's against wincon and against the rules
I disagree and than my vote won't count so who cares
You could be at risk of being replaced or modkilled, I wouldn't even play around with that
Pretty sure I'd get a warning first and I don't think it's ridiculous to simply place a vote and not count it

BTW when the fuck did Bereft vote me idr seeing it in thread

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

it was a silent vote
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:04 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:02 am
leetic wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:01 am

[VOTE: Abby] aubergine

Now, self-voting is definitely something you did as a wolf.
Do it as town to
It's anti-town either way, so
Nah fam I have my reasons
You're a wolf and want to get rid of Porscha?
Pls don't put words in my mouth thank you

I hardly think there's value in explaining my reasons to you so I won't

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:04 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:50 am Pyxxy I dunno their track record tbh
I think my only direct abi scum experience with you was Holes Mafia? but idr exactly and that was very early in my mafia career
Did you scum read me?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:03 am
leetic wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:32 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:31 am I've self voted to make myself top wagon and died as town.
That's flat-out gamethrowing material (unless you're vengeful I guess?). Don't even think about doing that here.
I have I will and I don't give a flying fuck what you think about it so
Well, don't try it in one of my games unless you want a modkill
*shrugs*

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:09 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:09 am
leetic wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:54 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:52 am Right now I probably would but only on one of the viable wagons so if it's not viable by EoD I won't self pres
You know, wagons don't become viable by people waiting around for them to become viable
I will not apply pressure because I'm sick of getting yelled at
And how's that working for ya now?
Pretty well honestly since i don't really care if I die as town

ImageImage

Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 363
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they

Post by Ranmilia »

Abi/anyone else have y'all played Lobotomy Corporation/Library of Ruina?
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'll fight for my life only insofar as i think it benefits my alignment to do so I don't care if I die that's your skill issue not mine

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:15 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:50 am Pyxxy I dunno their track record tbh
I think my only direct abi scum experience with you was Holes Mafia? but idr exactly and that was very early in my mafia career
Did you scum read me?
nah that's back when I couldn't scumread anyone

you robyn and mac all opened D2? of a locked vote game by tripling onto Dennis

and then town won because I thought randing Dennis and Mac would be funny and won the coinflip
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

no and no re: ran's games
☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:11 am but I would love if you both stopped.
Sure so would I but I'm actually gaining a read off this

The read is <error 404>

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1023
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:10 am
leetic wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:00 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:57 am
leetic wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:12 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:11 am
leetic wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:57 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:54 am

Well me cause Dizzy and me are town and frankly me being in the PoE is absolutely appalling.

Literally I'm PoE cause Gira decided spew that clearly shows i'm town is some shit distancing tactic when i'm pretty goated at distancing and y'all closed your eyes and said i do not see i do not see Gira decided this I do not see i will not use critical thought at all.
Why do you think DizzyMade is town?
The end of when I was in thread yesterday when I called them town. Their play yesterday was towny pure and real. I think obviously so.
Even their lame push on me and then completely dipping?
Even their valid push on you and especially their dipping
So calling me out for having the same assumption as everyone else is now a valid push?
I have never once assumed or said with conviction that there was exactly 3 wolfs... it's also a pretty extreme juxtaposition to your early take that we couldn't know the wolf split between threads
So you must think there are ten wolves then, since nearly every player has been operating under the assumption of three. How is offhandedly saying three "with conviction"?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:15 am it was a silent vote
Isn't that against the rules?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:17 am Abi/anyone else have y'all played Lobotomy Corporation/Library of Ruina?
Uh I think I have Library of Ruina installed but never played it defs haven't played the other

ImageImage

Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

leetic is punishing bird

that is all
☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:18 am
Did you scum read me?
nah that's back when I couldn't scumread anyone

you robyn and mac all opened D2? of a locked vote game by tripling onto Dennis

and then town won because I thought randing Dennis and Mac would be funny and won the coinflip
Oh that game lol okay

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:19 am
leetic wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:57 am

Why do you think DizzyMade is town?
The end of when I was in thread yesterday when I called them town. Their play yesterday was towny pure and real. I think obviously so.
So calling me out for having the same assumption as everyone else is now a valid push?
I have never once assumed or said with conviction that there was exactly 3 wolfs... it's also a pretty extreme juxtaposition to your early take that we couldn't know the wolf split between threads
So you must think there are ten wolves then, since nearly every player has been operating under the assumption of three. How is offhandedly saying three "with conviction"?
Nah could be 4 could be 2 we don't know so

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

And I think your aware of that

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Oh cool caught up

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Still want my reads ran?

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Do it as town to

Well, to be fair, you can't explain something that doesn't exist.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:19 am
oh, the irony
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:22 am Still want my reads ran?
Yes please
☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:23 am
oh, the irony
Oh I only care insofar as people only apply the rules to yell at me and not the other people actively breaking them

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:22 am

Do it as town to

I can if someone who matters asks

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:21 am
leetic wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:19 am

Nah could be 4 could be 2 we don't know so
And I've explained in previous posts why those are unlikely. It's not just the lame push, it's that Dizzy did it on a time when people were pushing suspicion on me but immediately backed off when no one bit. Plus, if you really think that's suspicious, then we're all wolves, whether you admit it or not you also think three wolves is the most likely.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:24 am

Do it as town to

"My explanation is that there is no explanation!" There, did it for you
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:23 am
oh, the irony
Oh I only care insofar as people only apply the rules to yell at me and not the other people actively breaking them
2.) Votes in the poll are official, and I will only consider the poll votes when I resolve a day phase. It is still obligatory to call votes in the game thread, as the poll does not track voting order. Call your votes to make it possible to discern timing and order. This is not optional. Please call votes with the [ vote ][ /vote ] tags (no spaces).
one day someone is gonna modkill you for your name stars
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:18 am I'll fight for my life only insofar as i think it benefits my alignment to do so I don't care if I die that's your skill issue not mine
It is your skill issue if you get mislynched. And this is coming from someone who used to be mislynched D1 all the time.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

and please could you two cut it out
☆Princess Abigail☆

Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:23 am
Yes please
Town Lock (I'm usually only wrong on 1 or 0 tbh)

RondoDubzBuckle
Ranmilia
DyslexiMade

Close to Town Core but not

Gira

Claimed PR

Leetic
Ted

ImageImage

Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

to be fair the poll vote regs are broken by the setup including invisible phantom votes anyway
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

here, talk about this instead, literally anything else besides you two sniping at each other, it's miserable

[VOTE: Bereft] aubergine
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:27 am
Yes please

RondoDubzBuckle
Ranmilia
DyslexiMade

Gira

Claimed PR

Leetic
Ted
So I'd like you to talk about this as well, in that case.

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:27 am
Yes please

RondoDubzBuckle
Ranmilia
DyslexiMade

Gira

Claimed PR

Leetic
Ted
So your worldview is pyxxy/yourself Bereft? Why do you think Bereft is a wolf
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:28 am here, talk about this instead, literally anything else besides you two sniping at each other, it's miserable

what the unholy
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:28 am here, talk about this instead, literally anything else besides you two sniping at each other, it's miserable

[VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine

Really now?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:30 am

what the unholy
now you know how Robyn felt when I made that sources post

yes I do this often
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:25 am

Holy fuck shut the fuck up my fucking God leave me alone

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 387
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Ok so now I am home. What the fuck is happening with these polls? Does anyone actually have a case or is everyone just flinging shit?
home.PNG
home.PNG (40.69 KiB) Viewed 364 times
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:25 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:23 am
oh, the irony
2.) Votes in the poll are official, and I will only consider the poll votes when I resolve a day phase. It is still obligatory to call votes in the game thread, as the poll does not track voting order. Call your votes to make it possible to discern timing and order. This is not optional. Please call votes with the [ vote ][ /vote ] tags (no spaces).
one day someone is gonna modkill you for your name stars
I didn't ask for them tbf I was asked if I wanted them after I asked for the name change which I didn't even know was an option

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:35 am
leetic wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:25 am

Holy fuck shut the fuck up my fucking God leave me alone
You're welcome
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:27 am and please could you two cut it out
If this site had an ignore button it would have but I'm decidedly bad at ignoring things I'm forced to see

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:35 am Ok so now I am home. What the fuck is happening with these polls? Does anyone actually have a case or is everyone just flinging shit?
home.PNG
robyn's read on schweppes + general absence today + GTHV read on me felt shallow + I've spent like 6 hours today staring at VCA and re-reading ISOs and the more the day passes the more it's clear who's not having the conversations that push the thread forward and who is

idk ran's reasons
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

Bereft has done nothing today except say "g2h pyxxy town" while everyone's talking about pyxxy and dizzymade (and a side order of ted and a small fries of me) and quietly back Gira's imo terrible takes. Pretty much has done nothing all game. My hee homeboy agrees from what he's read.

And the thing is... I am coming to agree g2h pyxxy town. I still don't understand the mindset at sod, but he's playing the game and nobody really seems to be trying to save him or bus him. I see a LOT of people pushing "must be one in pyxxy/dizzymade" and I really am not sure that is true, in my eyes "one in dizzymade/bereft" is the play. And more and more I'm leaning towards the bereft side of that.
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:40 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:35 am Ok so now I am home. What the fuck is happening with these polls? Does anyone actually have a case or is everyone just flinging shit?
home.PNG
robyn's read on schweppes + general absence today + GTHV read on me felt shallow + I've spent like 6 hours today staring at VCA and re-reading ISOs and the more the day passes the more it's clear who's not having the conversations that push the thread forward and who is

idk ran's reasons
GET OUT OF MY HEAD THERE'S ALREADY SOMEONE HERE

Return to “Previous Jobs”