Ranmilia
No votes
tedxtr
No votes
No elimination
No votes
No vote / Unvote
No votes
Needing AppleTV subscription (non-players)
36%

Total votes: 11
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 730
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Severance [Evening Three]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

leetic wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:38 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:36 pm Probably
If you're just fucking around, back to [VOTE: DizzyMade] aubergine for me. I mean, the two of you do seem like a viable pairing.
Well I'm town so
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Just never said I've checked Dizzy

In fact I've repeatedly made a point of saying that they aren't my top town

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1023
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:37 pm
tedxtr wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:25 pm pyxxy looks really bad off that if dizzy is v

i’d prolly put it at a near lock wolf even disregarding my doubt due to their AtE

and mostly cuz they’ve had early reasons to wolf read TSP that didn’t come back when he was a wagon rite
yeah this has been my dilemma all phase

I don't have a strong read on DysMade. If scum, I expect to be cased for avoiding both TSP and Dizzy on D2 and get chopped tomorrow. If town, I expect to be cased for AtEing and struggling to survive today and get chopped tomorrow. Fighting just makes it seem like I'm scum playing to my win condition but giving up after what we all watched us chop Robyn D1 felt dishonest and like playing _against_ my win condition.

that's the last I'll whine about it tho

[VOTE: DysMade] aubergine I guess
I'm going to assume no roleclaim from you? At this point, it's not optional, you'll die otherwise
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 390
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

oh y'all left while I was typing, eh
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:39 pm Just never said I've checked Dizzy

Then I still don't know why you're defending DizzyMade so much
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:40 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:39 pm Just never said I've checked Dizzy

Cause they are town

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Probably

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:41 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:40 pm

Cause they are town
And to tell, how do you know that?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

Honestly I'd vote ted if they were viable I mean they've been extremely wolfy today

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:41 pm Honestly I'd vote ted if they were viable I mean they've been extremely wolfy today
You didn't redcheck them did you?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 411
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:37 pm
tedxtr wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:25 pm pyxxy looks really bad off that if dizzy is v

i’d prolly put it at a near lock wolf even disregarding my doubt due to their AtE

and mostly cuz they’ve had early reasons to wolf read TSP that didn’t come back when he was a wagon rite
yeah this has been my dilemma all phase

I don't have a strong read on DysMade. If scum, I expect to be cased for avoiding both TSP and Dizzy on D2 and get chopped tomorrow. If town, I expect to be cased for AtEing and struggling to survive today and get chopped tomorrow. Fighting just makes it seem like I'm scum playing to my win condition but giving up after what we all watched us chop Robyn D1 felt dishonest and like playing _against_ my win condition.

that's the last I'll whine about it tho

[VOTE: DysMade] aubergine I guess
idk, you just seem incredibly boxed in to me in your pushes

you had the most “accurate view” in that you chose to believe in us PRs, even tho some people still think we could be wolves (lol) and yet you don’t have any tinfoil pushes like the others seem to have. and the one you did have, you flipped on based on a singular post despite the strong evidence you seemed to have

you’ve just been parked on dizzy for the majority of the time in a very boxed in manner, i don’t feel like you are exploring options

and my take is that it’d be incredibly tough for a wolf to do that cuz we’re seemingly omega lost as a village and think it could be anyone, while you’re chilling on the afk slot

sry if wrong
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:41 pm Honestly I'd vote ted if they were viable I mean they've been extremely wolfy today
jesus lawd
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

I mean, if we could clear one of DizzyMade/pyxxy, we'd be in a much better place. Seems like one's destined to go down thouh
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:42 pm you’ve just been parked on dizzy for the majority of the time in a very boxed in manner, i don’t feel like you are exploring options
*looks at my voting history*
*looks directly into the camera*
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

*though
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:42 pm
Nah me and Porscha just both agree they've had the wolfiest day and that their claim isn't inherently town aligned

My checks are obvious

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

[VOTE: Dizzy] aubergine

For science

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

[VOTE: Unvote] aubergine

where do you want me to vote, ted
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 363
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they

Post by Ranmilia »

I agree tbh but the voice in my head thinks these are not w/w:
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:23 am
tedxtr wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:06 am i’m pinged by ran saying 4 people were “abysmal” cuz it actually feels like nobody is being actively wolfy to me, but maybe im just hard disconnected from the game /shrug
Yeah I’m still kinda pondering that
tedxtr wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:34 am why are you so bent on abi being wolf though?

i was thinking it’s possible it’s gira / ran / x, where x is one of my lazy voters
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:46 pm [VOTE: Unvote] aubergine

no clue

i mean if it’s not you or dizzy, we’re doomed ngl
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:46 pm
I agree tbh but the voice in my head thinks these are not w/w:
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:23 am
tedxtr wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:06 am i’m pinged by ran saying 4 people were “abysmal” cuz it actually feels like nobody is being actively wolfy to me, but maybe im just hard disconnected from the game /shrug
Yeah I’m still kinda pondering that
tedxtr wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:34 am why are you so bent on abi being wolf though?

i was thinking it’s possible it’s gira / ran / x, where x is one of my lazy voters
Mmm why?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Like what makes that unpaired

ImageImage

tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

stop drinking at EoD guys, please
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:44 pm
Nah me and Porscha just both agree they've had the wolfiest day and that their claim isn't inherently town aligned

My checks are obvious
Ranmilia and RDB? If you really are a cop I'm disappointed you didn't check either of the people who looked really bad after last EoD
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:47 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:44 pm

My checks are obvious
Ranmilia and RDB? If you really are a cop I'm disappointed you didn't check either of the people who looked really bad after last EoD

ImageImage

tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

there’s no way they’re a cop lol
ImageImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:46 pm

no clue

if that's the case, what should I do differently next time

besides post less. I'm never posting this much again
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

stop talking to her, she woulda checked me eons ago
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:49 pm

no clue

Do you have a claim? You need to answer this now
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Gira
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 305

Post by Gira »

gonna be funny when shes fpsing greenchecks on the wolf team
☆Princess Abigail☆

tedxtr wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:49 pm stop talking to her, she woulda checked me eons ago
Maybe I did

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I didn't

I checked the people I was worried about pocketing me

ImageImage

Gira
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 305

Post by Gira »

[VOTE: made] aubergine

w/e
☆Princess Abigail☆

Cause I only care about myself

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

yeah any cop worth their salt checks ted N1 and if the check was useful they would have revealed it by now
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:49 pm stop talking to her, she woulda checked me eons ago
To be fair, checking a claimed PR is almost never the most efficient use of a cop shot
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 363
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they

Post by Ranmilia »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:47 pm Like what makes that unpaired
Vibes

think that's about the limit of what I can say for him, he's around though
☆Princess Abigail☆

[Vpte]Pyxxy[/vote]

ImageImage

tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Don’t even think of clearing her “peeks” if there’s some world where she dies tonight

and flips vanilla
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:50 pm
To be fair, checking a claimed PR is almost never the most efficient use of a cop shot
I quite literally would never bother

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:51 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:47 pm Like what makes that unpaired
Vibes

think that's about the limit of what I can say for him, he's around though
Hmm... this does not make me want to vote them any less

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

RDB is an understandable enough D1 check but why check Ranmilia at all?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

pyxxy, if you’re a wolf, your AtE is too op
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

tedxtr wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:51 pm Don’t even think of clearing her “peeks” if there’s some world where she dies tonight

and flips vanilla
Don't worry i'll die tonight and flip cop and than you can have 2 ICs

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Oooo I could make it 2 2 2 for science

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

leetic wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:49 pm

no clue

I'm going to answer your question by linking a game where I was doctor and didn't claim
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 9#p1049679
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 9
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Post 2137, 2125, 2126 feel unpaired between Ted and Tony.

Probably not what is being discussed.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Slankers are always the best use of cop checks anyway, you aren't going to solve them any other way. Any half decent cop would have checked DizzyMade by now
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:52 pm
tedxtr wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:51 pm Don’t even think of clearing her “peeks” if there’s some world where she dies tonight

and flips vanilla
Don't worry i'll die tonight and flip cop and than you can have 2 ICs
if we had a watcher, rber, tracker and cop in one thread of a 13er

it’d prolly be worse design than the wolf catchup mechanic
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:53 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:49 pm

no clue

I'm going to answer your question by linking a game where I was doctor and didn't claim
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 9#p1049679
If you are an important PR and get mislynched because you didn't claim, then it's your own damn fault
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”