Ignore that question it is obviously aleph beytical
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 139

Re: MacGyver Mafia: The Cheesiest :D

Post by thellama73 »

My spreadsheet is unfortunately not sophisticated enough to keep track of voting orders.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 111
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Roxy wrote:
MP wrote: I'm feeling the same way on all three of those players. I would say this seems to be relatively normal behavior from Rox, so while it doesn't make sense to me, she's not necessarily really pinging me as BADDIE or anything. I haven't played with her in a while now though. I'll read through posts myself once I have some more time and see if I can't figure anything out. I do think there's one baddie to be found in the LT bandwagon, perhaps, just not sure who it is.
Sockman- You say you haven't played with me in awhile - would you actually consider this statement to be true? B/c to me it is a flat out lie. We played the HV game then Epi's game and now this one. Thats 2. 1 games recently. In the HV game you went so far as to say what my normal game behavior was. So hmmm

As for the NP not saying who was targeted I actually agree with - wait for it - llama - I think Swiss gave the power to Duct the power to prevent the NK from going through. I thought that when I originally read it and I still think after re-reading it twice.

As to who I am looking for the lynch I haven't settled betwixt the 2 I have in mind.
I haven't, really, in my mind. MOTU you died pretty early and you're right, I forgot about the HV game, but other than that, it seems I haven't played a game with you in a long while and I don't have a easily referenced difference in my mind between your civvie and baddie games. It's not a flat out lie, I went through a period where I played games with you a lot more.

Who are the 2 you have in mind?

thellama73 wrote:My spreadsheet is unfortunately not sophisticated enough to keep track of voting orders.
I have a spreadsheet I always use that I stole from Tranq during my first game, I can give you one of those blank ones if you want. I can't do it now though.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote: I have a spreadsheet I always use that I stole from Tranq during my first game, I can give you one of those blank ones if you want. I can't do it now though.
No thanks. I like my unsophisticated model just fine.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Dex »

Kate wrote:Here's one example. Lt had already said she voted early by accident, thus INH's argument that "she's around" doesn't really hold water.

Not to mention, that it was obviously her birthday.
Well, just to play devil's advocate, LT theoretically could been telling an untruth about accidentally voting early. I've seen that sort of shennanigans before. And how was it obvious that it was her birthday? Did I miss something?

But devil's advocacy aside, INH did crick my eyebrow. I'd be down with a vote for him. Also, MP, but to be fair, that may be simply because I've only ever seen him play mafioso iirc, and he may very well play the same way as a civ. It may be that I'm just used to reading him as a baddie. Which really isn't reasonable or anything.
*indiglowing*
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dex wrote:
Kate wrote:Here's one example. Lt had already said she voted early by accident, thus INH's argument that "she's around" doesn't really hold water.

Not to mention, that it was obviously her birthday.
Well, just to play devil's advocate, LT theoretically could been telling an untruth about accidentally voting early. I've seen that sort of shennanigans before. And how was it obvious that it was her birthday? Did I miss something?

But devil's advocacy aside, INH did crick my eyebrow. I'd be down with a vote for him. Also, MP, but to be fair, that may be simply because I've only ever seen him play mafioso iirc, and he may very well play the same way as a civ. It may be that I'm just used to reading him as a baddie. Which really isn't reasonable or anything.
I'd be fine with INH too, but I nonetheless feel cautious because I have seen him lynched as a civvie when he's doing wacky things. I also would prefer to hear from him first.

Why am I bad this game, can you give me a reason? I like to think I've developed my baddie game to look very much like my civvie game, especially for most of MOTU, so I don't believe I've done anything this game worthy of losing anyone's trust (not saying everyone should automatically trust me either, since that's not right).
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

EBWOP: That being said, Dex, I do think INH is most suspicious at this point, then probably boo, then AATB, then Rox? Something like that, I don't know. I still want to re-read this thread but I'm at work multitasking, so I won't have a chance for a few hours.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Also, where is BWT? I was hoping he would have thoughts and such.
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 164

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Also, where is BWT? I was hoping he would have thoughts and such.
He has thought. His thoughts are "I'm keeping out of this thread and keeping a low profile"
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Also, where is BWT? I was hoping he would have thoughts and such.
He has thought. His thoughts are "I'm keeping out of this thread and keeping a low profile"
LOL, this is classic.
Zany Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 50

Post by Zany Dex »

Well MP. I can't read you, your baddie game is amazing! So I'm not sure how I'm gonna cope with you in future games, I'm very weary of you tbh doesn't mean your good or bad.

I'm looking at Boo right now, I think he slipped yesterday with his vote for LT, it was very much throw her name out there gauge the reaction then come and vote. Very cute IMO.

Also INH he gets a lot of heat I'm not sold on him being bad right now, but I'm not against a INH vote.p
I'm kinda lost, I kinda lost my mafia swagger this game I think I was so involved in MOTU it drained me lol. I can't seem to read anyone. You all have my :eye:
a stopped clock is right twice a day
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

He-Man wrote:Well MP. I can't read you, your baddie game is amazing! So I'm not sure how I'm gonna cope with you in future games, I'm very weary of you tbh doesn't mean your good or bad.
This. Only I'm wary of him as well as weary. :biggrin:
*indiglowing*
Roxy
Hitman
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

MP - you keep me on your list yet you don't indentify what it is that makes you think I am bad. Ofc you are wrong in any of your assumptions.

The 2 I am looking at is Teeth - this game he said he would catch up and post thoughts yet has failed to provide any thoughts. I have seen him in the thread since but he still has not posted.

And Kate - b/c the tone of her posts feels off. Plus she think Name did not send in a PM so there was no NK. Which as we all know that other members of a baddie team can send in the night actions all on one PM. I believe SVS uses this rule so I wonder why Kate thinks this way.

Also - you Sockfacey- b/c your vote for Auger plus your totes weak reasoning for lynching LT on her bday, your outright lie that we have not played recently together.

Linky - Dex - you do realize Boo said he would vote the no show Teeth if nothing else came up. Then you and Kate voted for Boo and he hadn't even voted then he voted LT saying he voted to protect himself from a lynch.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

The linky is to HeMan (Dex) not Pickle Dex :)
;)
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

He-Man wrote:Well MP. I can't read you, your baddie game is amazing! So I'm not sure how I'm gonna cope with you in future games, I'm very weary of you tbh doesn't mean your good or bad.

I'm looking at Boo right now, I think he slipped yesterday with his vote for LT, it was very much throw her name out there gauge the reaction then come and vote. Very cute IMO.

Also INH he gets a lot of heat I'm not sold on him being bad right now, but I'm not against a INH vote.p
I'm kinda lost, I kinda lost my mafia swagger this game I think I was so involved in MOTU it drained me lol. I can't seem to read anyone. You all have my :eye:
WTF are you talking about? I never said I was going to vote LT or mentioned her until I voted her, because she had taken the most votes and I had taken several, so I voted her to extend her lead over me so I wouldn't get lynched. I wanted to vote BWT.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Thank you! Lol. Your baddie game is quite admirable as well, my friend.

I don't think I trust boo either, but I don't know. He didn't vote for LT though, so I think you're confused or you're trying to suspicion monger there. Lol, I know what you mean about MOTU draining all too well.

Roxy wrote:MP - you keep me on your list yet you don't indentify what it is that makes you think I am bad. Ofc you are wrong in any of your assumptions.

The 2 I am looking at is Teeth - this game he said he would catch up and post thoughts yet has failed to provide any thoughts. I have seen him in the thread since but he still has not posted.

And Kate - b/c the tone of her posts feels off. Plus she think Name did not send in a PM so there was no NK. Which as we all know that other members of a baddie team can send in the night actions all on one PM. I believe SVS uses this rule so I wonder why Kate thinks this way.

Also - you Sockfacey- b/c your vote for Auger plus your totes weak reasoning for lynching LT on her bday, your outright lie that we have not played recently together.

Linky - Dex - you do realize Boo said he would vote the no show Teeth if nothing else came up. Then you and Kate voted for Boo and he hadn't even voted then he voted LT saying he voted to protect himself from a lynch.
You keep trying to find reasons to paint me bad this game from the beginning, it seems. You're OUTRIGHT LYING right here when I said I didn't say what it is that makes me think you're bad. Lest you forget, my vote post from yesterday:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Okay, well, here's where I'm at. Unfortunately, I have to vote now; class starts in just over a half hour.

Boo's behavior was a bit weird in that he seemed incredibly fixated on voting BWT who had not shown and there was still plenty of discussion to be had. LT's early vote seems a bit weird, and I'm not sure I buy that it was because she mixed up the poll times, although it could be a genuine mistake. Additionally, Rox's behavior to try to get some sort of response out of me with my reasoning behind my Day 0 vote, as well as her reasoning for her planned vote today (randomized based off of fisherman and auger voters only) and her recent posts about randomizing just don't make sense to me and make me wonder if she did have info regarding the Day 0 poll.

That being said, I don't feel confident at all any of those players are even baddie at this point, but that's what I've noticed. I think it's too early to be going after low posters or no shows, personally, since I do have those three observations.

I also don't feel any of these people are pinging me particularly strongly, so I'm randomizing among the three names (well, two, since Rox is not on the poll), and I got LT.

votes LittleTiger
And I'm pretty sure I mentioned it elsewhere as well. Additionally, you keep trying to find ways to manipulate the thread, honestly, with your unexplained fixation STILL on Auger voters and your constant trying to paint me bad. It all reads as manipulation to me. I could be wrong, but you're making me feel worse the more you post.

I explained my train of thought perfectly -- I've played 2 games with you in the past, what year or year and a half? And one of those games you died early on.

I also feel like you're just throwing names out here and seeing what sticks -- BWT, Kate, etc.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Honestly, I might give my vote to Rox at this rate. I really want to hear from INH, but I don't see his actions as making sense either, so I would be OK with an INH lynch -- although a small part of me is still paranoid that too many people are OK with INH and I have seen him very wacky as civvie before.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

^ I wish you hadn't posted before me because I was leaning towards a Roxy vote too. Something about her..and her auger thing.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Screw it. I will get in first. Something about her posts doesn't sit right with me. I fervently hope she is not civ.

Votes Roxy.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Snow Dog wrote:Screw it. I will get in first. Something about her posts doesn't sit right with me. I fervently hope she is not civ.

Votes Roxy.
Part of me feels as though you're latching onto my train of thought this game, but the other part of me is thinking you're completely sincere. I'm still leaning the latter, but an :eye: on you nonetheless.

I'm going to re-read the thread once I'm done goofing off at work, lol, but I am actually leaning more Roxy than INH at this point. I'll see what reading the whole thread of events does for me later.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

thellama73 wrote:
Roxy wrote: What do you mean "general attitude"?
Happy to answer!

You have seemed overly aggressive to me. Maybe that's just your play style, but it struck me as suspicious. Also, your push to lynch Auger voters (irrespective of the fact thta I happen to be one) is very confusing to me and I can't see the logic behind it.
This guy makes a lot of sense to me. He sure is wise. Also, although a lot of what she said about INH makes sense, upon deeper reflection it seems like it could be an attempt to drive votes to someone who has been absent from the thread and will therefore not be able to defend himself. Very suspicious.

*Votes Roxy*

Linki: MP. I'm not latching onto your train of thought. I was one of the first to suspect Roxy.

Zany Dex
The Mark

Post by Zany Dex »

Breaking news, I'm confused about Boo.

Sorry, I have no ideas then, a re read is in order but not tonight.

I'm voting Boo, because in spite of my confusion, my gut says Boo.

Linki
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Roxy wrote: What do you mean "general attitude"?
Happy to answer!

You have seemed overly aggressive to me. Maybe that's just your play style, but it struck me as suspicious. Also, your push to lynch Auger voters (irrespective of the fact thta I happen to be one) is very confusing to me and I can't see the logic behind it.
This guy makes a lot of sense to me. He sure is wise. Also, although a lot of what she said about INH makes sense, upon deeper reflection it seems like it could be an attempt to drive votes to someone who has been absent from the thread and will therefore not be able to defend himself. Very suspicious.

*Votes Roxy*

Linki: MP. I'm not latching onto your train of thought. I was one of the first to suspect Roxy.
I agreed with these trains of thought, Choo choo!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Well then lynch me and get on with it then maybe players will realize what I am saying could be worth looking into.

My talk about randomization does not make sense to you even though you random'ed a vote yourself betwixt players hahaha funny very funny. What only your opinion makes sense? Thats rich I thought everyone was entitled to play their own way. Your focus remaining on this subject is quite noteworthy imo.

I am not throwing names out everything I have said about my suspicions are thread based anyone can see the same things I have seen.

We also were not talking about a year and half's worth of games - you sadi RECENT - hence my calling you out on the lie. You even said in HV how well you can read me. So now you can't. You can't b/c you are trying to lynch an important civ and that does not go along with what you already said.

Keep up contridicting yourself and once I am lynched and proved right you will be next unless these civs are as foolish as those on the HV game and they keep you around to win for the baddies.

Linky nice latch on Snow Dog with NONE of your own suspicions or thoughts you vote me. Haha meet Baddie # 2.

I literally hope you guys don't get your way and the civs lose my role - one will feel it more strongly than the rest.

Linky again haha you get your wish MP AND i hope to goodness that after I am lynched you will be next since chewing gum is dead and cannot bring me back.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Maybe you al should remember what llama has said he was first to bring me up for suspicion and now he is helping push my lynch. I obv am making someone nervous lol
;)
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Tsk, tsk, trying to paint me as a baddie. I am a friend to all living creatures and everyone knows it!

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

We will see llama after you lynch me everyone will want you and MP gone!
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

You are so bad this game lol
;)
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Roxy wrote:We will see llama after you lynch me everyone will want you and MP gone!
If you flip civvie, my next vote will go to MP and that's a promise.

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

You should vote for yourself next since you so obv bad hahahaha
;)
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:
Roxy wrote:We will see llama after you lynch me everyone will want you and MP gone!
Why? he hasn't even voted yet.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Why? he hasn't even voted yet.
I have my reasons.

Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 88
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Roxy wrote:MP - you keep me on your list yet you don't indentify what it is that makes you think I am bad. Ofc you are wrong in any of your assumptions.

Rox, the reason I thought there was a missing PM was because the post went up SVS had said that there were some PMs not in yet, that read in conjunction with the night post, I deduced (albeit wrongly) that the kill PM never went in. I already had my eye on INH so while rereading his posts I noticed that he hadn't been here since just after the last day post and may have forgotten to send one in - or say anything to his partner. Once SVS clarified, that point obviously became moot.

As for Boo, my vote for him was not based on his vote for LT. I voted for him for what appeared to be his planting seeds early in the day for a BWT vote because he had not checked in.

Tons 'o linki
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

And it is not IF it is WHEN I flip civvie :)
;)
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Roxy wrote:Well then lynch me and get on with it then maybe players will realize what I am saying could be worth looking into.

My talk about randomization does not make sense to you even though you random'ed a vote yourself betwixt players hahaha funny very funny. What only your opinion makes sense? Thats rich I thought everyone was entitled to play their own way. Your focus remaining on this subject is quite noteworthy imo.

I am not throwing names out everything I have said about my suspicions are thread based anyone can see the same things I have seen.

We also were not talking about a year and half's worth of games - you sadi RECENT - hence my calling you out on the lie. You even said in HV how well you can read me. So now you can't. You can't b/c you are trying to lynch an important civ and that does not go along with what you already said.

Keep up contridicting yourself and once I am lynched and proved right you will be next unless these civs are as foolish as those on the HV game and they keep you around to win for the baddies.

Linky nice latch on Snow Dog with NONE of your own suspicions or thoughts you vote me. Haha meet Baddie # 2.

I literally hope you guys don't get your way and the civs lose my role - one will feel it more strongly than the rest.

Linky again haha you get your wish MP AND i hope to goodness that after I am lynched you will be next since chewing gum is dead and cannot bring me back.
Well, other then the auger thing (which I'm not with you at all, maybe you had info d0, you were a civvie, that's how you got off hte poll, and you figure the baddies had info? But it isn't something I'm very confident of).

Anyways, I'm not certain about voting for you, but based on the votes so far, if you have a chance of not getting lynched you'll need everyone not convinced enough to vote you to vote with you against someone else. So, who are you thinking?
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

The reason people think I am bad is that they are simply not familiar with my strategy (as I explained in the MOTU thread) that since I am a bad liar, I instead try to ALWAYS appear to be lying. That way no one can read me properly. This works well once people know I am doing it, but tends to get me killed when I play with people who are unfamiliar with my play style.

boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

thellama73 wrote:The reason people think I am bad is that they are simply not familiar with my strategy (as I explained in the MOTU thread) that since I am a bad liar, I instead try to ALWAYS appear to be lying. That way no one can read me properly. This works well once people know I am doing it, but tends to get me killed when I play with people who are unfamiliar with my play style.
Or because you're bad? :P
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

boo wrote:
thellama73 wrote:The reason people think I am bad is that they are simply not familiar with my strategy (as I explained in the MOTU thread) that since I am a bad liar, I instead try to ALWAYS appear to be lying. That way no one can read me properly. This works well once people know I am doing it, but tends to get me killed when I play with people who are unfamiliar with my play style.
Or because you're bad? :P
Sometimes. Not this time, though.

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Also with 2 important civ roles down it will be very hard for the civ's to win. You all should seriouslyy consider that I am not aggressive I just like the truth. Too bad you are all like little yappy dogs following a bigger yappy dog to lynch civ after civ.

Boo I will either vote MP or Snow Dog or Llama. I am clouded a bit by the rush of these two voters. They seem almost waiting for the slightest thing to pounce.

Kate thanks for your response.
;)
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Roxy wrote:Too bad you are all like little yappy dogs following a bigger yappy dog to lynch civ after civ.
You act as if we have some way of perfectly knowing who is civ and who isn't. I explained the reasons for my vote. It is possible I am wrong. But I would be taking the same chance regardless of whom I voted for. It's unfair to attack the civvies for using their best judgment even if they make mistakes.

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Except I don't think you are civ this game.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I am following my gut on this vote today. Irregardless of who believes me or not I am civ - one other civ will be quite sad when I die b/c it will be loss to them - I think Sock has been purposely misleading in his suspicion of me b/c if you played AHS on HV you would know that he CAN read my game quite well and even explains why and how. He is being misleadinvg b/c I am civ this game and he cannot be or he would not be using the twisted logic against me knowing I will question it until I die if I am civ.
Which I am. And it will be proven then every true civ will know where to begin their search.

*votes MP*
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Kk this is NOT me giving up it is me telling you that I won't be around for the rest of the lynch. I hope others will not follow twisted logic and vote me. Remember these points:

MP said he hates random votes yet he random'ed his Day 1
MP lead the lynch on LT with weak reasoning.
MP said we have not played together recently yet we have.
MP said he my opinion on random voting does not make sense just becuase it is a different view and different way than he plays.

Tbh the more I think about his raling against my random voting stance then random votes himself just makes zero sense to me. He claims he is totes against it but does it anyway - idk it just feels like a huge double standard he is holding me to.
;)
Zany Dex
The Mark

Post by Zany Dex »

I think we have a civvie Roxy tbh. Jmo
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 42

Post by reywaS »

Snow Dog wrote:Screw it. I will get in first. Something about her posts doesn't sit right with me. I fervently hope she is not civ.

Votes Roxy.
I would be shocked if Snow Dog is a civvie. The vote yesterday for LT had my baddie radar pinging like crazy, and now today it's even more so. I haven't felt this comfortable in voting for someone in a long while.

Add to that the fact that I don't see baddie roxy at this point and I've made my decision.

Vote: Snow Dog
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 88
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

He-Man wrote:I think we have a civvie Roxy tbh. Jmo
I think so too. I think her last few post should be read carefully. I'm not sure she is right about mp but I'm seeing bad Rox I don't think.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Well, I do think roxy is civvie, and I do think MP is bad. Of the three she mentioned when I asked her who she was thinking about voting, MP was the one I was already considering for today (INH being my other thought for today).

So, I'm going to go vote MP.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

boo wrote:Well, I do think roxy is civvie, and I do think MP is bad. Of the three she mentioned when I asked her who she was thinking about voting, MP was the one I was already considering for today (INH being my other thought for today).

So, I'm going to go vote MP.
I was also thinking INH today. But now I am also convinced Roxy is civ. Seeing as she and MP are now tied for the lead at two apiece, I'm going to follow suit and vote MP to try and keep my fellow civ alive. It helps that I was wary of MP anyway.

I hope we haven't been suckered, though.
*indiglowing*
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Wow, this is great, thanks everyone. Way to give me a chance to defend myself.

I say one thing about how I think Rox might be worth a vote, I didn't even vote her, and the thread descends to hell. It seems evident to me NOW that Rox is probably civvie, that she and I are bickering in a civ-on-civ manner, and that INH is probably bad.

This is bullshit.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”