Ranmilia
No votes
tedxtr
No votes
No elimination
No votes
No vote / Unvote
No votes
Needing AppleTV subscription (non-players)
36%

Total votes: 11
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 730
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Severance [Evening Four]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:26 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:25 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:19 am Fuck this Neon angling toward me for lylo (I assume tomorrow is lylo I havent done the maths) is not on
it isn't her, it's me
Yeah but she didn't need to say anything
Your right I should let the post limited voice in my head waste a post to say something I can openly say for her
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 363
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they

Post by Ranmilia »

leetic wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:21 am
Ranmilia wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:17 am
tedxtr wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:12 am
Ranmilia wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:11 am
tedxtr wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:07 am
Ranmilia wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:39 am I'm also busy, starting to settle down some now. Procrastinating on reading.

I don't want to sleepwalk into made here. Simultaneously I wish I had made's flip. Jack and I expected to die and the fact that we have not says... I have no idea what it says because that unflip is wild.

Leaving it entirely aside, at a macro level, Made yesterday didn't make me feel like a wolf talking BS, gira and ted did. So that's where my head is at.
weren’t you the one that was hard pushing him at EoD?
Yes. What's your point.
so he didn’t feel like making wolfy posts but you were begging us to vote him, because?
Because atp it was clear that it was made or pyxxy and I townread pyxxy more, and wanted to solve made/bereft.
Bereft flipped… not wolf presumably, so does that affect your read of Made/Bereft?
I don't know what bereft flipped. I don't see any world or team where wolves intentionally nk bereft though.
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 411
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

if i was faking it, i would’ve given random people not the nightkills

you said you got rb’d from tracking me on n2 and you tracked someone else n1. i could have given any targets that don’t make me look any worse than you seem to think i’ve been looking all game for some reason

that is if i was gonna “clear myself” off of my PR claim, you’d think it was gonna have better targets too
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Ranmilia wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:28 am
Ranmilia wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:39 am I'm also busy, starting to settle down some now. Procrastinating on reading.

I don't want to sleepwalk into made here. Simultaneously I wish I had made's flip. Jack and I expected to die and the fact that we have not says... I have no idea what it says because that unflip is wild.

Leaving it entirely aside, at a macro level, Made yesterday didn't make me feel like a wolf talking BS, gira and ted did. So that's where my head is at.
Yes. What's your point.
so he didn’t feel like making wolfy posts but you were begging us to vote him, because?
Because atp it was clear that it was made or pyxxy and I townread pyxxy more, and wanted to solve made/bereft.
Bereft flipped… not wolf presumably, so does that affect your read of Made/Bereft?
I don't know what bereft flipped. I don't see any world or team where wolves intentionally nk bereft though.
Tbh I love making kills like that

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1023
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:26 am
leetic wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:24 am I mean, isn't it convenient that ted claimed to visit (or attempt to visit) the two nightkill targets? "Watcher but can't watch kills" seems like one of the easiest fakeclaims for wolves to pull off, and it's a little weird that Watcher would have that clause but Tracker doesn't (even if Watcher is quite a bit more powerful).
yep, and when i claimed knowing you couldn’t have possibly tracked me, i picked those very 2 targets because i was gonna look villagery

deeeeeerrrrrrppppp
That assumes a wolf blocker, we still don't know what Windward's N2 target was. Plus, there is a logic to claiming those targets: it's reasonable to assume a doctor hadn't visited them, nor were they likely to be targets of roleblocks or investigative roles. Plus, even if your claim is real it doesn't mean you're town.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

man idec, kill me if you think im awolf

i like to do all this defending shit early in the game but now im in the stage where i probably wanna figure it out

so have fun if you decide to lunch me today, lol you
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

tedxtr wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:29 am man idec, kill me if you think im awolf

i like to do all this defending shit early in the game but now im in the stage where i probably wanna figure it out

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Ranmilia wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:28 am

Yes. What's your point.
They thought they saw a PR soft, his reads were better than everyone else's, his reads were worse than everyone else's (to throw town off the scent), wolves know something about the setup we don't, someone has bad meta experience with Bereft, etc. There are plenty of reasons why it may have happened.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

i guess the village had only 2 PRs this game

a roleblocker and a tracker

tbh it’s not that unbalanced, but the tracker is limited in shots and the PRs would still be lower than the number of wolves
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:31 am
tedxtr wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:29 am man idec, kill me if you think im awolf

i’d rather you went back to seeing i was PoE or something

trust me when i say nobody knows to read me
ImageImageImageImage
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:24 am
Made wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:21 am I dont think we have enough information to do game balance pr role analysis. for all we know the other thread is mountainous.

we can weigh the risk of mischopping a claimed powerrole, but the ration of pr being a reason why someone is scum/town feels a step too far
incorrect, we know jack is a cop, which is better than both our investigative roles here combined

well maybe that’s a stretch but still
whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa

jack was not a cop

please hold
Gira
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 305

Post by Gira »

Made wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:21 am I dont think we have enough information to do game balance pr role analysis. for all we know the other thread is mountainous.

we can weigh the risk of mischopping a claimed powerrole, but the ration of pr being a reason why someone is scum/town feels a step too far
why do you always post like this and not, like

having actual takes, independent analysis?

(i also disagree heavily that we can't do setup speculation but i don't want to turn this into a debate)
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:31 am i guess the village had only 2 PRs this game

tbh it’s not that unbalanced, but the tracker is limited in shots and the PRs would still be lower than the number of wolves
If the wolves only have one PR, that'd be pretty balanced; your word is the only evidence that a fourth PR is in play. Although we don't know enough about the wolves' roles in general to make a firm conclusion either way.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

if you decide to kill me, bereft was 99% a wolf kill, and he’s a villager. Ran even implying anything otherwise is incredibly wolfy

in the case he’s a 3p somehow, then wolves still made the kill expecting for a villa flip, probably
ImageImageImageImage
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

Ranmilia wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:32 am
tedxtr wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:24 am

incorrect, we know jack is a cop, which is better than both our investigative roles here combined

well maybe that’s a stretch but still
whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa

jack was not a cop

please hold
If real this is a townslip and it's a pretty odd thing to fake.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

leetic wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:33 am
tedxtr wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:31 am i guess the village had only 2 PRs this game

If the wolves only have one PR, that'd be pretty balanced; your word is the only evidence that a fourth PR is in play. Although we don't know enough about the wolves' roles in general to make a firm conclusion either way.
have i miscounted? who tf is our forth pr?
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

ohhh you mean per total

yeah so you think the wolves in this game have 2 goons and a bus driver that doesn’t affect you at all?

cmon now
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:34 am

We have one flipped town PR and one flipped wolf PR, and my PR claim is fairly accepted. You'd be the fourth.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

i don't know why i'm up until 1:30 AM posting in a game thread i hate being in, later
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

if you ask me, the whole point of a wolf watcher is to find out the doctor. which appears to be nonexistent

but whatevs
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Gira wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:36 am i don't know why i'm up until 1:30 AM posting in a game thread i hate being in, later
:beer:
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:35 am ohhh you mean per total

yeah so you think the wolves in this game have 2 goons and a bus driver that doesn’t affect you at all?

cmon now
It does change my target, which can prevent me from investigating the killer. Bus driving the killer with someone unlikely to be roleblocked/tracked actually protects them from both of these roles, although I suppose the tracker getting a solid result anyway is compensation for this.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Gira wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:33 am

why do you always post like this and not, like

having actual takes, independent analysis?

(i also disagree heavily that we can't do setup speculation but i don't want to turn this into a debate)
dont feel like using my brain rn, Ill do it tomorrow.
Pov: you reading my takes
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 387
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:28 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:19 am Fuck this Neon angling toward me for lylo (I assume tomorrow is lylo I havent done the maths) is not on
it isn't her, it's me
Your right I should let the post limited voice in my head waste a post to say something I can openly say for her
For your plan to work we needed to present a united front. So unfortunately yes
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

It would be cool if someone from the other thread could clarify the Bereft situation (and the Delta situation, and the who Windward targetted N2 situation, etc.) But we're at the point in the game where we can't be reasonably sure that other people will still come to this thread.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

there’s no need for clarification

it can’t possibly be a villa kill. wolves have a kill every night, and our villa rber is dead.

unless you think we have a 1shot janitor vig villa role (which i’ve never seen in my life as a villa role), then the likelihood is that the wolf team janitored bereft

either that or he had a role that flips him hidden. or it is likely that he’s 3P i guess

but in no world is he ever anything but the wolf nightkill
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

just move on assuming he’s a villa
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

it’d also make sense for them to have a janitor with my role

but im probably fake

:woozy:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

anyone else find it funny the janitor is spent only after i’ve claimed my shots were out?

guess we planned that out in wolfchat too to make me look better
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:41 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:28 am
it isn't her, it's me
For your plan to work we needed to present a united front. So unfortunately yes
And we've had a united front and I've hard defended you

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I've been here defending you and ran

ImageImage

Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

leetic wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:36 am
tedxtr wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:34 am

We have one flipped town PR and one flipped wolf PR, and my PR claim is fairly accepted. You'd be the fourth.
generally speaking balance is thought of in terms of # of town PRs

additionally the mafia all have roles that are quite powerful - the notion that mafia could have a bus driver + janitor + (roleblocker?) and only 2 town PRs would be really scumsided

though if you legit had a 3rd shot of your PR use it's probable you were in fact blocked by wind rather than the mafia

still i think mafia don't have a janitor in particular if there are no prs to actually hide
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:19 pm Wolves never intentionally shoot Bereft here.

Stuck in my head. You’re all welcome.

Ping me with other thread news.
Jack agrees and already spent a post to say as such so I can quote that again. Ig you're welcome to disagree but don't go saying it's "wolfy" we believe this because it's not.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

ok then you’re incredibly wrong

the wolves have a kill every night, we haven’t shown any signs of KP thus far

you’re telling me that the wolves were blocked (our roleblocker is dead) and that our 1 shot villa vig janitor fired last night?
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 38

Post by Porscha »

I am mildly behind on posts cuz of yesterday but bereft wasn't wolfy or going over so that alone...
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 9
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Gira: Ran didn’t push Tony and I have receipts!
Receipts: Gira is wrong
Gira: Well…Ran is still a wolf.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:06 am Gira: Ran didn’t push Tony and I have receipts!
Receipts: Gira is wrong
Gira: Well…Ran is still a wolf.
find a wolf instead of whatever this is
you're not even making a read on gira for it
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:53 am ok then you’re incredibly wrong

you’re telling me that the wolves were blocked (our roleblocker is dead) and that our 1 shot villa vig janitor fired last night?
I don't know. I can think of hundreds of things it could be. Third party stuff. Cross thread stuff. Maybe he was Delta's pair and something going on related to that. Maybe wolves can give up a kill in one thread for something in the other. What you're floating equally doesn't make sense to me, because why would there be a wolf janitor if there's no extra KP and why would any wolfteam make that kill?

I don't know. Hunt wolves, not setup spec.

Jack and I are reviewing Gira's push on me. It is a nonsense push, but Jack believes Gira believes it. I'm not convinced it's real thought but I realize I am not in the best position to judge.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Ranmilia wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:28 am
tedxtr wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:53 am ok then you’re incredibly wrong

I don't know. I can think of hundreds of things it could be. Third party stuff. Cross thread stuff. Maybe he was Delta's pair and something going on related to that. Maybe wolves can give up a kill in one thread for something in the other. What you're floating equally doesn't make sense to me, because why would there be a wolf janitor if there's no extra KP and why would any wolfteam make that kill?

I don't know. Hunt wolves, not setup spec.

Jack and I are reviewing Gira's push on me. It is a nonsense push, but Jack believes Gira believes it. I'm not convinced it's real thought but I realize I am not in the best position to judge.
why can't the obvious answer be the correct answer then?

if gira wolf, dont think that's the push he makes
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

man this game annoys me

i seriously hope we're looking for just one wolf. each time this game i went into an iso and called someone a wolf but i never actually believed it 100% (yes im aware it might've looked like i did)

i opened up ran's iso expecting to come across some bad tsp interactions but it was actually better than i was recollecting.

i can't imagine it being 2 in gira / rondo / abi
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Re: Severance [Evening Two]

Post by tedxtr »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:29 pm I fucking hate that both leetic and ted are on me since they are the same people from yesterday.

Actually. Fuck it, I am just going to slap a town read on them because no wolf would dumbass push me 2 days in a row with no evidence other than just my low hanging fruitness when other people in thread are more familiar with me so Ted/Leetic just town

I dont know what to make of TSP here so out of the 3 I would have to put him as the wolf

Then we have Ranmi/WWA/Pyxxy and me. I know I am town. WWA has been my only lifeline so gonna town her. I dont know about the other two but now I have TSP + Ranmi/Pyxxy + Bereft/Gira/Neon

So FMPoV Neon is super unpredictable but she has been covering me too and Gira was one of the three pushing me day 1 that isnt today so 100% on Gira in this group.

So It has to be

A) TSP / Ranmi / Gira
B) TSP / Pyxxy / Gira

Is it 3 or 4 wolves? if its 4 Dizzy on the end, no vote atm. Probably going to save himself by voting me.

Is there any reason why the below makes no sense?

A) TSP / Ranmi / Gira / Dizzy
B) TSP / Pyxxy / Gira / Dizzy
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:19 pm
Ranmilia wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:16 pm This game.

Rondo is not a wolf.

Gira is not a wolf.

Leetic is not a wolf.

There is at least one wolf in Bereft/Dizzy, quite possibly two but the entire game freaking out (again!) about pushing there indicates at least one active partner elsewhere.

Pyxxy... *can* be a wolf but this wagon rising up and pushing them over dizzy is ???
I agree with the ??? but what is your thought about Gira being the one pushing up the pyxxy wagon?
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:44 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:37 pm Ugh, here we go.

[VOTE: TSP] aubergine
well it takes two to tango [VOTE: TSP ] aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:10 pm Can I get one more vote on pyxxy so he cant self pres onto TSP @leetic ?
rondo progression on tsp d2

my take is that it's pretty odd. first of all, he puts tsp in a team of 4 and we dunno why

the other odd thing is that he makes a post asking someone to vote pyxxy to not self-pres on tsp, when he has a team that includes both of them. what makes him prefer one over the other, i can't really tell

@RondoDimBuckle can you explain what happened eod2 w/r/t what you thought about pyxxy and tsp. how did tsp make it in both your team speculations?
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

g2h, the fact that tsp lands in his PoE outta nowhere and he ends up voting him seemingly completely at random, yet in "key points" and instead focuses on all the other people in his pool to be wolfy
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

explanation needed for putting tsp in pool
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

@Gira why are you not w/w with abi?
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

The game on FFR I mentioned was difficult to solve because everyone was wolfy. This game is hard to solve because everyone is towny; I have at least a decent reason to consider most people town here. It will probably take some reevaluating and questioning previous assumptions to get to the right answer.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

Meh fuck it what if I just did this

[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Stop tap dancing around Rondo and vote them everyone keeps calling the guy suspicious but nobody wants to vote there

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:18 pm Stop tap dancing around Rondo and vote them everyone keeps calling the guy suspicious but nobody wants to vote there
They were the one who made the TSP wagon stronger than the DizzyMade one at EoD2. It's a bit hard for me to believe a world where Rondo is a wolf and Made is town. But then again, the vote is probably not enough towncred at this point.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

leetic wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:20 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:18 pm Stop tap dancing around Rondo and vote them everyone keeps calling the guy suspicious but nobody wants to vote there
They were the one who made the TSP wagon stronger than the DizzyMade one at EoD2. It's a bit hard for me to believe a world where Rondo is a wolf and Made is town. But then again, the vote is probably not enough towncred at this point.
can you explain how they've made it closer? i wasn't there for it

i remember pyxxy pointing out he just voted to make it tied wagons, is that it? didn't get the feeling he was charging it or anything
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

stronger*, obviously they made it closer by tying, lol

my point is that he never really strongly pushed him or anything, just found himself voting him in key moments while pushing others
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”