Ranmilia
No votes
tedxtr
No votes
No elimination
No votes
No vote / Unvote
No votes
Needing AppleTV subscription (non-players)
36%

Total votes: 11
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 7
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Re: Severance [Evening Four]

Post by Lime Coke »

He legit said Porscha. Not Abbi.

Can I ask who is considered cleared here?
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 363
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they

Post by Ranmilia »

leetic wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:27 am
Ranmilia wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:22 am
leetic wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:19 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:08 am
Ranmilia wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:13 am
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:25 pm
I'm with Made.

Will push thoughts there.
Hihi, welcome. Jack has questions (and I'd also like to hear what jack flipped), he's not around right this minute but stay tuned for more.

- Who did pyxxy show up with and what did he say?

- Who did bereft show up with and what did he say?

- How did you go over? Who be wolves on that side?
Pxxy never posted in our thread.

Bereft said he thought Porscha was mafia and you were town.
Didn't Porscha flip town? Do you mean Abby?
ah I'm too late you gave it away.

yeah these don't check out so I'm thinking lime wolf.
Anyway, I at least believe his claims regarding Delta and Long Con, do you believe them?
Think so yeah. hard to account for the removed from game notices otherwise.
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1023
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:27 am He legit said Porscha. Not Abbi.

No one. I am probably the closest, though, due to my PR claim. tedxtr also has a PR claim, but it's not quite as solid as mine.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Ranmilia wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:28 am
leetic wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:27 am
Ranmilia wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:22 am
leetic wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:19 am
I'm with Made.

Hihi, welcome. Jack has questions (and I'd also like to hear what jack flipped), he's not around right this minute but stay tuned for more.

Didn't Porscha flip town? Do you mean Abby?
ah I'm too late you gave it away.

yeah these don't check out so I'm thinking lime wolf.
Anyway, I at least believe his claims regarding Delta and Long Con, do you believe them?
Think so yeah. hard to account for the removed from game notices otherwise.
LC is obvious since the only other option would be whatever happened to Bereft, but Delta is a more interesting case. Still, I think them being an independent adds up, as it would account for the lone slot, although what that means for Bereft's chances of being ITP I don't know. Not sure I fully understand Delta's wincon either.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

.... isn't porscha flipped town in that thread?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Ranmilia wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:33 am

To be fair, we're not even sure Bereft is town, so they may not be playing to a town wincon.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 7
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

She is indeed.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

leetic wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:35 am

To be fair, we're not even sure Bereft is town, so they may not be playing to a town wincon.
for sure but pushing fake flips is uh. another level. if this game has actual fake flips i quit.

if any of this is true though it does point towards bereft being aware of his own ??? flip.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Well, whatever. Bereft is now the other thread's problem to deal with, not ours.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 730
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

leetic wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:39 am What the hell was everyone doing at EoD2?

RDB: Was moving their vote around like crazy. Criticized me for not following their pyxxy vote for "waganomics". Said DizzyMade wagon was dead, criticized me for trying to "revive" it. Last three votes were making DizzyMade tied with TSP, switching to me, and then voting TSP condemning him to death.

DizzyMade: Slanked. Last vote was 2 hours before EoD on Ranmilia, but it was quickly retracted.

Gira: Was pushing pyxxy for a while, asked for help to make the wagon "viable". "Re-thinking things" 2 hours before EoD and votes TSP. Stays with TSP over DizzyMade because "gut".

Abby: Defends DizzyMade, votes pyxxy 3 hours before EoD, dips.

Ranmilia: "Down to kill" TSP if ilario doesn't show up. Votes TSP an hour before EoD, but still thinks DizzyMade is a better wagon. Switches to DizzyMade 20 minutes to EoD, switches back right on the buzzer

tedxtr: Votes pyxxy 3 hours before EoD, saying it's a better option than DizzyMade and RDB (doesn't mention TSP oddly). Goes back and forth on RDB for a short while afterwards, settles on pyxxy, then dips.

For comparison's sake, the flipped players (and Bereft)

TSP: Hedges on pyxxy and then dips.

Windward: Gets into a couple of irrelevant arguments and stays parked on TSP.

pyxxy: Mostly fluffposting and outing my soft. Closest thing to a suspicion they pushed is DizzyMade, who is "bleh", no mention of TSP

Bereft: "pyxxy is micro'ing town", votes TSP with a little over an hour to EoD, much of the rest is mechanical talk, somehow posted after deadline
I have dipped hours b4 EoD every single EoD.

Can't make this EoD with consistency
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'd like to apologize to anyone I've annoyed frustrated pissed pff what ever this game

I know playing with me when I'm at my best can be annoying and I'm not at my best. Trying to work on it while maintaining the essence of who I am as a player and person.

Anyways sorry no excuses

Still I'd like to work together and win this

I think Giras been towny today

I think leetic is just obvious town if I take emotion out of it that should have been my read all game

I think Ran is the most purely attempting to solve and drive the game forward and I think in this thread state that's probably towny.

I dunno honestly I still think Dizzy and Rondo are town but than I have too many town reads and they are my least comfortable reads at this point

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm with Made.

I... what?

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 2:28 am I'd like to apologize to anyone I've annoyed frustrated pissed pff what ever this game

I know playing with me when I'm at my best can be annoying and I'm not at my best. Trying to work on it while maintaining the essence of who I am as a player and person.

Anyways sorry no excuses

I think leetic is just obvious town if I take emotion out of it that should have been my read all game

I think Ran is the most purely attempting to solve and drive the game forward and I think in this thread state that's probably towny.

I dunno honestly I still think Dizzy and Rondo are town but than I have too many town reads and they are my least comfortable reads at this point
Yeah, you still TRing DizzyMade and RDB alongside the others would implicate you and tedxtr as wolves (assuming three wolves and that Bereft isn't a wolf that died for some reason)
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 2:30 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 2:28 am I'd like to apologize to anyone I've annoyed frustrated pissed pff what ever this game

Anyways sorry no excuses

Yeah, you still TRing DizzyMade and RDB alongside the others would implicate you and tedxtr as wolves (assuming three wolves and that Bereft isn't a wolf that died for some reason)
Wouldn't be the first time I town read way too many people tbh

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm lost. Anyways I won't hard defend made or RDB anymore I'm fine chopping there despite my reads they aren't strong enough for me to stop anymore.

I don't want Leetic Gira Ran That's all I know for sure

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Would wolf Abby really fakeclaim a green check on one of her partners? Maybe? If not, it would make Made the safest vote in a Abby/Made/RDB PoE
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

How much PRs is considered "substantial"? 4/13? 5/13? 6/13? The higher the number the higher ted's chance of being town, as I feel a massclaim would've happened already
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Also, another question for @Lime Coke: was Delta a PR, or were they just vanilla aside from their wincon? Any flipped PRs on that side would also be useful to know.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 2:34 am Would wolf Abby really fakeclaim a green check on one of her partners? Maybe? If not, it would make Made the safest vote in a Abby/Made/RDB PoE
The answer is...I actually dunno probably depending on the situation. In the one yesterday I doubt i would.

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Come to think of it, looking at the interactions between Abby/Made/RDB would be helpful, and maybe I'll add ted in the mix as well. Too bad I don't have my laptop right now, which would make this easier
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

At this point I don't mind being a miskill except in that it takes away Porscha. I think my usefulness this game is pretty near zero and I'm a threat to town even as town.

ImageImage

Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

it has been pointed out to me by the voice in my head that lime probably meant bereft meant he thought porscha was mafia (potentially with jack) when he was in our thread. which makes more sense than what I read it as at first.
leetic
Racketeer

Re: Severance [Evening Three]

Post by leetic »

Alright, how I'll do this is I'll look through someone's ISO for relevant interactions with DizzyMade/Abby/RDB/ted. I'll start with Made since he has the smallest ISO, but I'll still have to do it over several posts'
Made wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:02 am okay read dizzy, tsp. here is where Im at:

town:
pyxxy
leetic
ran

not sure:
princess abigail
bereft

mafia:
ted
gira

this will likely swing a bit as I get more information. Gotta go to work though, see yall later today!
Abby "not sure", ted wolf, RDB oddly not even mentioned (would admittedly be quite the oversight if Made and RDB were partnered). At least 2/3 of the town are town, but that's neither here nor there.
Made wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:34 pm
Gira wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:22 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:09 pm Okay after catch up report card

Lawful Good: Ranmilia, DubzDimBuckle, WWA

Chaotic Good: Princess Abigail, Gira, Bereft, Leetic

True Neutral: Dizzy, TSP

Lawful Evil: Pyxxy

Chaotic Evil: Ted

Ordered within tiers

Leetic is dropping for me. Schweppes is rising.

Lawful Goods are locked in and I'm willing to bet the game on it.

Ran, WWA, Rondo want to mason?
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:11 pm I actually think Ted > Pyx > Dizzy/TSP just wins tbh

Some tinfoil on Gira Bereft Leetic though
wolfy
if not ted then not gira
if ted then gira
if abigail then not gira
if gira then not abigail
if not ted then 🤷🏾‍♂️

Do any players look scummy if ted is town? thread temperature makes him feel VERY scum, so trying to sus if tmi, busing, or scum pushing over someone else

also who is schweepes

also also apologies in advance imma be a bit of an incoherent bull in a china shop till i get my head around things. Ill try to nvm post if/as opinions change

swap gira to null and abigail to scum
Moves Abby to wolf in this odd exchange. Also continues to push the ted suspicion.
Made wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:36 pm to say my sus on abigail explicitly, the Ted>pyx>dizzy feels like a roadmap for a baddie win before it feels like an honest read
Suspects Abby for… pushing the same main suspicion? Granted pyxxy was a town read and Dizzy is Made, but this doesn't feel too well-thought out
Made wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:43 pm [VOTE: abigail] aubergine
fuck it we ball
Votes Abby.
Made wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:53 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:48 pm
Made wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:34 pm
Gira wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:22 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:09 pm Okay after catch up report card

Lawful Good: Ranmilia, DubzDimBuckle, WWA

Chaotic Good: Princess Abigail, Gira, Bereft, Leetic

True Neutral: Dizzy, TSP

Lawful Evil: Pyxxy

Chaotic Evil: Ted

Ordered within tiers

Leetic is dropping for me. Schweppes is rising.

Lawful Goods are locked in and I'm willing to bet the game on it.

Ran, WWA, Rondo want to mason?
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:11 pm I actually think Ted > Pyx > Dizzy/TSP just wins tbh

Some tinfoil on Gira Bereft Leetic though
wolfy
if not ted then not gira
if ted then gira
if abigail then not gira
if gira then not abigail
if not ted then 🤷🏾‍♂️

Do any players look scummy if ted is town? thread temperature makes him feel VERY scum, so trying to sus if tmi, busing, or scum pushing over someone else

also who is schweepes

also also apologies in advance imma be a bit of an incoherent bull in a china shop till i get my head around things. Ill try to nvm post if/as opinions change

swap gira to null and abigail to scum
Are you considering ted's PR claim?
ik there is one, but i dont know what the claim is, and i dont think it matters too much because
1. thread is talking about it so im assuming its not provable (yet)
2. if i recall what i read is his claim is he was a two shot that’s spent, no reason for scum to kill him quickly
Ignores ted's claim.
Made wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:56 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:52 pm
Made wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:36 pm to say my sus on abigail explicitly, the Ted>pyx>dizzy feels like a roadmap for a baddie win before it feels like an honest read
Well see context would allow you to see I made that before Ted outed themselves as a PR

My personal opinions on that aside I did in fact stop scum reading them after that

I think the fact you and Gira are trying to use a reads list from hours before EoD that certainly changed by EoD is a bit susssss
i mean tbh i don’t really care that ted is PR. if anything it’s scummier that you had this roadmap before knowing he was a power role.

also Hi abigail, it is really nice to meet you! I am made! is this your home site?
The pushes on Abby and ted seem almost contradictory. Also possible buddying, have these players interacted before?
Made wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:57 pm also, we all don’t know he’s actually powerrole….?

this conversation, and lack of votes on ted is a point in the town isle tbh
Starts to move off ted I guess
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Re: Severance [Evening Three]

Post by leetic »

Made wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:59 pm
Made wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:34 pm if not ted then not gira
if ted then gira
if abigail then not gira
if gira then not abigail
if not ted then 🤷🏾‍♂️
*snip*
if abigail then not ted
Seems to start disregarding Abby/ted w/w. That's at least somewhat of a progression, I guess.
Made wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:10 pm
Bereft wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:48 pm As far as the cred for the wagon thing, I think Gira is really the only person that I think had minimal incentive.
thoughts here @RondoDimBuckle ??
(also long time no see! hope youre well)
Seems to call out RDB for no real reason. If it's a reference to RDB's vote, that suggests a bit of awareness of game events that Made has not otherwise expressed. This is a bit of a suspicious post on its own.
Made wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:51 pm @abigail, what is your thought on pyxxy and Me? where do you see your vote going?
Asks to Abby.
Made wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:17 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:40 pm
Made wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:06 pm thanks for the confirmation Jack!

okay caught up on that mess. Last bs question before I solve:
both threads just happened to vote out TSP/iliano on the same day?
What is this supposed to conclude? I feel like its leaving somethnig unsaid and I am not able to deduce it
my curiosity. digging into mechanics is easier than solving, and sometimes more fun
RDB asks a softball question, Made gives a softball answer.
Made wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:30 am okay let’s run it back

town because reads:
Gira
leetic

town by dizzy inheritance:
ted
Bereft

town by vote record:
ran
rondo

poe:
abi
pyxxy

i feel pretty good about that.

@tedxtr why did you vote pyxxy yesterday?
Seems to settle on Abby suspicion. I called this post an excuse not to read ted or Bereft, and it seems on the money for ted at least. pyxxy falling all the way to PoE when they were a strong townread not to long before is something that's independently suspicious.
Made wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:54 am Im down to flip abby or pyxxy.
imo best case to worst:
Pyxxy flips scum: wagon info and a scum flip
Abbi flips scum: No wagon info, but a scum flip
Pyxxy flips town: wagon information
abbi flips town: No wagon info
Continues to push Abby
Made wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:13 am how do we know abby was porsha?
Blatant ignorance.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Anyway, I'll stop there with Made as I think I achieved what I wanted and I want to work on other people. Now I think a Made/Abby pairing looks unlikely given how consistently Made pushed Abby with not the strongest evidence. There's also his ignorance of Porscha, which almost seems too oblivious but whatever. He may have been pushing Abby because he realized that he'd be likely be voting pyxxy in the end, but his switch from townreading to wolfreading pyxxy was super abrupt. I think a pairing with RDB or ted is viable, albeit there are weird moments for both.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Looked through the entire first day of RDB's posts and there was next to nothing of substance about the players of interest — just short, unjustified votes on Abby then Dyslexicon, a couple of fluff interactions with Abby, a bit of fighting with me, and a whole lot of nothing.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

RDB's D2 isn't that much more substantial.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:10 am
tedxtr wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:37 am [VOTE: Rondo ] aubergine

for now. @RondoDimBuckle can you please explain why you were villa reading leetic for not knowing your meta, but you seem to think there NEEDS to be a wolf that’s suspecting you?

wouldn’t it make sense that it could be villas that don’t know your meta? since you seemed to imply you deal with “this” every game. do you get pushed by wolves that don’t have meta with you in the diff games?

it’s just weird you seem to guide your wolfreads on an arbitrary fact, even though you have no issue recognizing that leetic doesn’t know your meta and is a villager for it, yet the other two people MUST contain a wolf

like why does that have to be mandatory?
Currently sneaking a quick post at karaoke trying not to be rude to the host

If I miss anything its not intentional just a little buzzed

More just going off experience in the last games I have been playing people who see me enter and don't know me assume I am inexperienced and easy pickings. So naturally easy to push and I have routinel caught a wolves pushing it.

Its not hard and Fast but its a good starting point for me to look into day 1 after a sub in with work spamming me. I had 3 people who didn't know and all 3 of them wanted me so from my pov someone should be a bad actor. I don't want to be on main wagon when I don't have a clue so I had to pick one to push and discover how the others acted

Ummm I just finished a song so I have lost my train of thought

Yeah. Over represent, under represent. Keep a counter wagon live to get into and analyse. Yeah I remember now

I need to see how people have reacted today and then that's going to help me sort you. But the content is in thread for everyone as well to assess in lylo.
First post of substance directed at someone we're interested in, and even then it's mostly a whole.lot of nothing
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:15 pm fuck fuck fuckity shit fuck, I came home and sat down for a bit and then fell asleep immediately and I knew If I didnt start posting last night someone was going to try to push me and make me a wagon today. I have another +1 vote against me so I am top wagon right now. I am going to have to self pres [VOTE: dyslexicon ] aubergine while I catch up
Self-pres onto Dyslexicon, self-explanatory.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:29 pm I fucking hate that both leetic and ted are on me since they are the same people from yesterday.

Actually. Fuck it, I am just going to slap a town read on them because no wolf would dumbass push me 2 days in a row with no evidence other than just my low hanging fruitness when other people in thread are more familiar with me so Ted/Leetic just town

I dont know what to make of TSP here so out of the 3 I would have to put him as the wolf

Then we have Ranmi/WWA/Pyxxy and me. I know I am town. WWA has been my only lifeline so gonna town her. I dont know about the other two but now I have TSP + Ranmi/Pyxxy + Bereft/Gira/Neon

So FMPoV Neon is super unpredictable but she has been covering me too and Gira was one of the three pushing me day 1 that isnt today so 100% on Gira in this group.

So It has to be

A) TSP / Ranmi / Gira
B) TSP / Pyxxy / Gira

Is it 3 or 4 wolves? if its 4 Dizzy on the end, no vote atm. Probably going to save himself by voting me.

Is there any reason why the below makes no sense?

A) TSP / Ranmi / Gira / Dizzy
B) TSP / Pyxxy / Gira / Dizzy
Seems to TR ted. Pushes TSP here, although I'm not sure I follow the reasoning here. Also makes a few fluffposts at ted and Abby that I'll be skipping.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:36 pm
leetic wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:34 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:33 pm
Gira wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:30 pm dunno bro help me bus pyxxy
make pyxxy viable and I would happily vote him
What's your obsession with voting for someone "viable"? It's not like you're doin' that right now
No he asked me to switch off dizzy, if I switch of Dizzy I am dead 100% instead of 50/50 (assuming wolves dont get to pick)

I am telling him to get 1 more vote on Pyxxy and I will 50/50 with him instead if he wants to save Dizzy
Seems willing to "save" Dizzy, a bit weird given their lack of previous interaction.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Basically, RDB seems to be viable with anyone, but given the buddying with Abby and ted if I had to suggest a most likely partner it would probably be DizzyMade.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Took a detour to TSP, yet found almost nothing of substance
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:26 pm Why are there votes on all the standarx potential day 1 mischops except Abigail? Therefore I conclude
Yes, this was legitimately the most substantive thing I could find from his D1. He fluffed at Abby and ted a bit, but RDB and DizzyMade were basically completely ignored. Is TSP the kind of person to ignore his wolf partners like that?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Re: Severance [Phase Zero]

Post by leetic »

While I look through ted's ISO, here's an interesting D0 exchange:
Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:31 pm Howdy ted. Whomst among us (bass sting) would you vote?
tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:34 pmtsp
Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:37 pm Interesting, why? He looks pretty towny to me.
tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:40 pm i've just rechecked his iso cuz i was heavily leaning on wolf reading him cuz of 1 post that i thought came outta nowhere, but it turns out he was replying to someone without quoting. im not that strong on it anymore for that reason

though idk how to handle you calling him an usual obv wolf. i remember him fooling us plenty of times, it seems like his capability of wolfing comes depending on whether he wants to win harder than usual, or maybe mood. i thought his poasting here was almost completely NAI and yet you decide to call him an ez villa read

have you only played with him in games where he was omega wolfy or wat? cuz i wouldn't call him as not having a wolfgame, just that sometimes he just... mails it in, but i think it's mood dependant. im trying to remember though since i haven't played with him in a long time
Would wolf!ted really have the audacity to wolfread his partner pretty much first thing in the game?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Re: Severance [Phase Zero]

Post by leetic »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:10 pm i guess dubz could be a wolf, but it's too early to tell and i have 0 meta with him

think a bad sign is also that he's defended himself, saying he's gonna be fluffing more and left the thread, rather than in the middle of fluffing or posting or whatever. kinda feel like a wolf would leave more on that note than a villa
He who shall not be named/RDB's precursor "could be a wolf"
tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:40 pm v
leetic
tsp
wwa

is about where im at rn
TRs TSP now. But that would make it weirder for a wolf to put suspicion on a partner and immediately follow it up with a townread.
tedxtr wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:52 pm not really jiving with my boay gira :/

on that note, i think im comfortable with tsp v on a re-read, hope i didn't fool myself into 180ing for nothing, but i think im starting to remember his villa posting and he seems to hit his villa notes. p comfortable with him villa

dunno what to say about rondo slot, i don't think it's a lock wolf or anything but i was hoping he'd be doing more w/r/t solving or voting than just randomly placing them
More dislike of RDB slot
tedxtr wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:45 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:43 pm
tedxtr wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:37 pm i guess if i were to voice my leetic problems, it feels like he keeps asking these questions but he doesn't build on top of them at all

like his solving is disconnected from his questions
I get that a lot, but the point of pushing in the early game is to generate interactions that I can look back on to read later. My more analytical play comes later in the game after we have some flips. I'll ask you a question: What are your thoughts on the two biggest wagons right now, Dyslexicon and robyn?
i've already talked about robyn

and dizzy it's too early to say and too little content to sort anything. i kinda dont like he hopped on robyn from a ranmilia push. it feels like the equivalent of swapping from voting a 500 poster to the 0 poster, and ik it's a wild analysis since robyn has more posts, but the point is that a ranmilia wolf read requires depth of thought, and one for robyn doesn't
Doesn't like Dizzy's switch
tedxtr wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:26 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:14 pm
tedxtr wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:12 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:11 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:09 pm leetic just said that my cpl paragraph post is "a whole lot of nothing to try to make up a reason why I could be a wolf". I invite people to read it and tell me if they agree.
Have you ever played with Leetic?
why vote robyn over ranmilia?
I don't have an answer for this yet.
[VOTE: Dizzay ] aubergine
And a vote.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Looking over ted's ISO actually makes me feel better about the slot; his earlygame was actually surprisingly strong. Is it really as easy as RDB/Made? I'll look through Abby's ISO for a bit to be sure
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 38

Post by Porscha »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:05 pm does porscha still think im the likeliest wolf?
no, I think your point about janitor use around your role was kosher
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:45 am I'll look through Abby's ISO for a bit to be sure
Yeah no, not in the mood to handle 700 posts of mostly fluff. Still, I gave a cursory look over the first three pages and nothing particularly stood out to me in a negative way.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

If I had the time, energy, and resources, I'd look through the entire ISOs. Maybe I can look a bit more into the later game later on in the phase. Still, I think that the results I did get were helpful, and I'm starting to lean into a RDB/Made worldview. Made was likely unfazed because RDB submitted the kill. (Or they didn't believe my third shot)
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 411
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

we need to think more when making posts. we’ve wasted a lot of brad’s posts, we shouldn’t care what goes on in the other thread when we’re sucking. the only relevant thing is reads

@Lime Coke idk if you have them but we are in a tight spot and reads are more important than any question regarding the other thread.

and i’ve just realized a big inconsistency and i wanna smash my head in my table. leetic quoted rdb slapping a town read of me when it came down to the big post putting the PoE of 4 and he villa read me based on the one thing he was looking for wolves for. like legit he said he had been pushed by wolves before all the time and he just yolos a villa read of me for doing that lol
ImageImageImageImage
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 4:39 am we need to think more when making posts. we’ve wasted a lot of brad’s posts, we shouldn’t care what goes on in the other thread when we’re sucking. the only relevant thing is reads

@Lime Coke idk if you have them but we are in a tight spot and reads are more important than any question regarding the other thread.

and i’ve just realized a big inconsistency and i wanna smash my head in my table. leetic quoted rdb slapping a town read of me when it came down to the big post putting the PoE of 4 and he villa read me based on the one thing he was looking for wolves for. like legit he said he had been pushed by wolves before all the time and he just yolos a villa read of me for doing that lol
I'm an idiot.

[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

idk if i’m meant to feel good by him being the *almost* unanimous vote
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:50 am
leetic wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:45 am I'll look through Abby's ISO for a bit to be sure
Yeah no, not in the mood to handle 700 posts of mostly fluff. Still, I gave a cursory look over the first three pages and nothing particularly stood out to me in a negative way.
Man I wish this narrative would perish. I've contributed a lot of content. Baddddddddddd content but a lot of content. I've barely fluffed since D1 and I hate that all anyone ever does is go ignore Abbi it's just fluff in like every game ever

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

It might just be like legit as easy as Rondo made

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

And I have massive skill issue

ImageImage

Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Severance [Evening Two]

Post by Made »

Made wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:11 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:46 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:14 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:30 pm
2 hours 30 to go d2.PNG
recreated as text and copying leetic's PR color idea

RonDubz (1) - TSP
Dizzy (4) - Ranmilia, WWA, pyxxy, leetic
pyxxy (5) - Rondo, ted, Abi, bereft, gira

Rondo, TSP, WWA all with (1) from the shadow votes

--------------

from here:
WWA moves to TSP (1+1) at EOD-2h23m
Rondo moves to TSP (2+1) at EOD-2h15m
Dizzy votes Ran (1) at EOD-2h03m
Dizzy votes idk at EOD-2h02m
Gira moves to TSP (3+1) at EOD-1h59m

VC refresh 1:
RonDubz (1) - TSP
Dizzy (3) - Ranmilia, pyxxy, leetic
TSP (3+1) - WWA, Rondo, Gira
pyxxy (3) - ted, Abi, bereft

---
Rondo moves to Abi (1) at EOD-1h42m
Bereft moves to TSP (3+1) at EOD-1h13m
Rondo moves to Bereft (1) at EOD-1h11m
Rondo moves to ted (1) at EOD-0h59m
Ranmilia moves to TSP (4+1) at EOD-0h57m
Rondo moves to pyxxy (3) at EOD-0h56m

VC refresh 2:
RonDubz (1) - TSP
Dizzy (2) - pyxxy, leetic
TSP (4+1) - WWA, Gira, Bereft, Ranmilia
pyxxy (3) - ted, Abi, Rondo

---
Rondo moves to leetic (1) at EOD-0h31m
Ranmilia moves to Dizzy (3) at EOD-0h20m
Rondo moves to Dizzy (4) at EOD-0h07m

VC refresh 3:
RonDubz (1) - TSP
Dizzy (4) - pyxxy, leetic, Ranmilia, Rondo
TSP (3+1) - WWA, Gira, Bereft
pyxxy (2) - ted, Abi

---
Rondo moves to leetic (1) at EOD-0h05m
Rondo moves to TSP (4+1) at EOD-0h01m
Ranmilia moves to TSP (5+1) at EOD-0h00m
leetic moves to TSP (6+1) at EOD-0h00m and one extra minute late

final VC as we all know:
RonDubz (1) - TSP
Dizzy (1) - pyxxy
TSP (6+1) - WWA, Gira, Bereft, Rondo, Ranmilia, leetic
pyxxy (2) - ted, Abi
reposting so i can refer back to this easily via mobile
sorry I can’t get passed this. Why would rondo vote TSP here as their teammate?
Pov: you reading my takes
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

sorry bit of train of consciousness:

even if you believe the wagons were
Dizzy - scum
TSP - scum
Pyxxy - town

Rondo’s strategy would be to essential be a HARD bus to make it to end game—which I could see TSP supporting especially if he thought he was goner sooner rather than later—even if he lived. gira voted tsp too….
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

A point in my favor, in that world, you definitely kill a dizzy scum rather than a TSP since Im inactive, right
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

not unless you have a better role than tsp, which is to say tsp's role was p bad
ImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:09 pm not unless you have a better role than tsp, which is to say tsp's role was p bad
maybe, recind that last point then. Im still cool dying here if I must, but from my pov rondo still doesnt make sense per the above
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

idk who makes sense, this game doesn't make the slightest bit of sense

im not clearing him for that vote just cuz tsp has landed seemingly at random in his poe and got in a good position to vote him based off reasons he was clearing previous players for

there's too many question marks regarding how he got to it to buy it. fmpov, you and tsp would've died regardless, and being on tsp first is a better way to look good than voting for you and only after for tsp
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

voting for tsp first = get cred

voting for you first, if you're villa = tsp dies after, and he gets no cred
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

the fact that we're ~all voting him is either really good, or really bad

#usefulthoughts
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”