Total votes: 16
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 81
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they

Re: Severance [Day Five]

Post by Ranmilia »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:20 am
leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:14 am But I did notice that besides Abby, the other person Bereft was pushing was Ranmilia. Ranmilia seems like the only obvious connection between the Bereft and Gira kills.
Bereft was someone RDB wouldn't want to kill but Abby would. Gira was someone Abby wouldn't want to kill but RDB would. I guess an RDB/Abby pairing would solve this issue but it's still weird.
I don't ever kill mac and wind, I don't kill Bereft (though i guess from your pov i can't prove that) and i don't kill gira heading into today if i know it's not true lylo, which i think wolves must've known. though again idk if that will make sense to you.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Porscha also asked me not to snap vote

Not like we are in locked vote anyways but
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 229
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

Ranmilia wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:28 am
leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:14 am But I did notice that besides Abby, the other person Bereft was pushing was Ranmilia. Ranmilia seems like the only obvious connection between the Bereft and Gira kills.
Bereft was someone RDB wouldn't want to kill but Abby would. Gira was someone Abby wouldn't want to kill but RDB would. I guess an RDB/Abby pairing would solve this issue but it's still weird.
I don't ever kill mac and wind, I don't kill Bereft (though i guess from your pov i can't prove that) and i don't kill gira heading into today if i know it's not true lylo, which i think wolves must've known. though again idk if that will make sense to you.
"I wouldn't do this as a wolf" is too easy for a wolf to say for me to put any stock in it.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Also wolves always want to kill the outed roleblocker who could mechanically out one of them, I don't know I can take any claims from someone who claims otherwise seriously. Sure, Windward was only 2-shot, but I don't believe she ever claimed as such.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

Cape90 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:20 pm
Alexy wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:19 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:07 pm Also Porscha was removed from the game last night for over posting
this is a thing?
for dead players yes, for alive players no
I miss Porscha already she was my only friend in my thread

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:31 am Also wolves always want to kill the outed roleblocker who could mechanically out one of them, I don't know I can take any claims from someone who claims otherwise seriously. Sure, Windward was only 2-shot, but I don't believe she ever claimed as such.
Probably the only reason I wasn't killed N3 is that wolves didn't anticipate my third shot as I had claimed 2-shot
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

Cape90 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:33 pm
Ranmilia wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:26 pm well then.

what were the exact flips (don't copy paste) of illario/delta/lime coke?
ilario: vanilla mafia

Delta: 3p, seems benign?, Visually saw both threads and from each thread during their respective night phases chose an alignment and player and if they chose person/alignment 3 times they won, if they got alignment right 5 times they won, they were never a sole winner of the game. IDK what the technical term is for this sort of role :p

Lime Coke: 3x roleblocker mafia

Misspelling of ilario noted, have a good day
Am I allowed to say that I knew Delta could see our thread from the beginning lol

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:31 am Also wolves always want to kill the outed roleblocker who could mechanically out one of them, I don't know I can take any claims from someone who claims otherwise seriously. Sure, Windward was only 2-shot, but I don't believe she ever claimed as such.
And another reason why there probably isn't a wolf blocker, and I should have realized this earlier, is because a wolf blocker would've blocked Windward, not me.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

Cause he didn't hide his online status... but I didn't bring it up I think I can now that it's out there

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:34 am
And another reason why there probably isn't a wolf blocker, and I should have realized this earlier, is because a wolf blocker would've blocked Windward, not me.
*in my side of the thread. I'm forgetting we're merged now
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:29 am
Ranmilia wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:28 am
"I wouldn't do this as a wolf" is too easy for a wolf to say for me to put any stock in it.
well you can put stock in mac and wind, the death of tsp, and also that i had PR reads on ted and wind. if that helps at all. anyhow.
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:57 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:55 pm
leetic wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:53 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:52 pm
Ranmilia wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:44 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:39 pm
Ranmilia wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:38 pm

hi pyxxy. sorry for... everything.

yesterday in our thread was a fire in which either rondo narrowly escaped death after being a near unanimous wagon, or no wolves were threatened all day. dizzymade were town so. things are. not good.
WWA Declared me town and I proved it last night
... what did you "prove"
leetic wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:43 pm
Ranmilia wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:38 pm

hi pyxxy. sorry for... everything.

yesterday in our thread was a fire in which either rondo narrowly escaped death after being a near unanimous wagon, or no wolves were threatened all day. dizzymade were town so. things are. not good.
Proved it how?
FMPOV I am basically spewed town here. Wolves have tried to get me over as low hanging fruit because I am busy as fuck and I keep coming back and showing I am town. I did and WWA saw it and then everyone town read me and no one pushed me till the day after she was dead and all of a sudden it was kill Rondo. When I came back and started looking around at Abbi/Gira/Ted all of a sudden Made was possible. I tried to get any other wagon going before I passed out but not happening. We were lead into a sleepy vote EOD that I didnt want but had to take
Two of your voters yesterday are flipped town however, which is never a good sign
NO SHIT. Who controls the night kills? Made was on me for self pres as well. We didnt want to vote each other.
Given Gira's deflated attitude, it is a shock that they were killed over me or Ranmilia. Then again, Bereft was apparently killed N3 so maybe the wolves are just high. Still, why do you think Gira was the choice?
These are the kinds kills I subscribe to as mafia lol

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:37 am
... what did you "prove"
Proved it how?
FMPOV I am basically spewed town here. Wolves have tried to get me over as low hanging fruit because I am busy as fuck and I keep coming back and showing I am town. I did and WWA saw it and then everyone town read me and no one pushed me till the day after she was dead and all of a sudden it was kill Rondo. When I came back and started looking around at Abbi/Gira/Ted all of a sudden Made was possible. I tried to get any other wagon going before I passed out but not happening. We were lead into a sleepy vote EOD that I didnt want but had to take
Two of your voters yesterday are flipped town however, which is never a good sign
NO SHIT. Who controls the night kills? Made was on me for self pres as well. We didnt want to vote each other.
Given Gira's deflated attitude, it is a shock that they were killed over me or Ranmilia. Then again, Bereft was apparently killed N3 so maybe the wolves are just high. Still, why do you think Gira was the choice?
tutuu, me, and Werefuck were all pretty expected kills in your last wolf game, so press x to doubt.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

Ranmilia wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:03 am The potential game end makes me worried about voting in our side, if it's true we were "in lylo". and also i. don't know who it is. from yesterday it feels like it has to be rondo but... i'm compromised and demoralized.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:24 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:16 am Wait, I just had an Idea.

What if thread merged because wolves already won in thread 2? What if there are 2 wolves left in thread 2 and 1 wolf left in thread 1? Does that make any sense?
9-4-1 doesn't appear too balanced but what do I know. But assuming three wolves in each thread ours was at LyLo and theirs was at MiLo, assuming no ITPs of course.
I'm like 95% sure this game started 19 v 6 v 2

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:44 am

What if thread merged because wolves already won in thread 2? What if there are 2 wolves left in thread 2 and 1 wolf left in thread 1? Does that make any sense?
9-4-1 doesn't appear too balanced but what do I know. But assuming three wolves in each thread ours was at LyLo and theirs was at MiLo, assuming no ITPs of course.
Is that counting Bereft as ITP?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:44 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:41 am
Ranmilia wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:26 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:09 am While we may not be able to quote iso's I think it'd be helpful if we reviewed our threads and at least comment as to who should be removed from PoE and why.
me - killed TSP, attested towny by all dead town, kept alive because i was tunneled on dizzymade and prob shielding a wolf in rondo/abi, can't wolf this well and would be a ridiculously self defeating strategy.

leetic - constantly solving, often abrasive but has what we call a reality distortion field. jack has several games experience with and swears up and down this is town leetic. tracker claim.

... that's pretty much it on our side.
LOL. I killed TSP, was attested towny by all dead town WWA/Made/Pyxxy/Robyn and anyone who can say something about their meta can break it
Town can never be wrong, I guess. Though at this point, a wolf has to have helped kill TSP unless the solve is exactly tedxtr/Abby. And is that a likely team with how much they were fighting throughout the game? I mean, it's worth keeping in mind, but still.
I 1000% love distancing

ImageImage

Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:39 am
tutuu, me, and Werefuck were all pretty expected kills in your last wolf game, so press x to doubt.

Werefuck

Werefuck
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Ranmilia wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:45 am

Werefuck

Werefuck
Some typos never die
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:48 am I mean, Abby was the only person Bereft seemed to be suspecting, so there's that. I'll look over Gira's latest EoD in a bit but I mostly remembered that they were acting really deflated and that town would lose because they would be mislynched in LyLo (lol)
True.

My MO is to leave people suspecting me alone though. Alexy if they are who I think they are can attest to this.

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:46 am
leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:48 am I mean, Abby was the only person Bereft seemed to be suspecting, so there's that. I'll look over Gira's latest EoD in a bit but I mostly remembered that they were acting really deflated and that town would lose because they would be mislynched in LyLo (lol)
True.

My MO is to leave people suspecting me alone though. Alexy if they are who I think they are can attest to this.
You say, after I saw a game where you killed two of your voters in a row
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:08 am
Ranmilia wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:05 am wolf!abi doesn't kill me, doesn't kill rondo, doesn't kill leetic... it would have to be ted or gira.
I think Abby actually has more motivation to kill me than Gira, namely to confirm my third tracker shot as real. I don't see why she would kill Gira, who was explicitly pushing Ranmilia/RDB and was quite deflated besides. But it may have had to do with Abby's partner in a w!Abby world.
I know why I'd kill Gira if I was a wolf. But I didn't cause I'm not.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

... what did you "prove"

Proved it how?
Kay I have like 30 games disproving this and a few of those actually do have public wolf chats also disproving that but go off

FoL I haven't been controlling or even really suggesting kills my last 2 wolf Rands cause I can't be assed cause I was sick of randing wolf so I let Jade control one and told Eliza we should just kill anyone with WiM in the other lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:44 am

Yes

ImageImage

Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

anyhow. sup abi.

who are the wolves?
☆Princess Abigail☆

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:53 am

Kay I have like 30 games disproving this and a few of those actually do have public wolf chats also disproving that but go off

FoL I haven't been controlling or even really suggesting kills my last 2 wolf Rands cause I can't be assed cause I was sick of randing wolf so I let Jade control one and told Eliza we should just kill anyone with WiM in the other lol
And killing anyone with WiM only works when there's only like 3 people with WiM lol

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Yes
That would feel a bit odd, especially since Delta seems to be standalone so it's not like Bereft provides parity there. I guess if the other thread was 2-1-1, that would be LyLo too and 5-3-1 would explain the odd state we're in? But I wonder what ITPs could truly be left at this point. Not SK, presumably not Jester if they survived this far, same with lyncher, I seriously hope we're not dealing with a cult?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

Ranmilia wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:55 am anyhow. sup abi.

who are the wolves?
Rondo and maybe you maybe ted

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:57 am

Yes
That would feel a bit odd, especially since Delta seems to be standalone so it's not like Bereft provides parity there. I guess if the other thread was 2-1-1, that would be LyLo too and 5-3-1 would explain the odd state we're in? But I wonder what ITPs could truly be left at this point. Not SK, presumably not Jester if they survived this far, same with lyncher, I seriously hope we're not dealing with a cult?
I guess there's boring survivor, but that's no fun
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:57 am

Yes
I think the wolfs having a 1 shot janitor is insane and I do not believe that is why Bereft had their identity hidden tbh but I dunno

Just my thought. I think Bereft was 3p

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Oh yay I caught up

ImageImage

Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

the show lore is kind of a cult but given we have mafia flips i don't think we can be dealing with one here.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:58 am

who are the wolves?
Although Rondo/Ranmilia would be weird mainly because what were they doing both jumping to TSP last-minute when they could have condemned Dizzy or pyxxy? They couldn't anticipate my jump, after all. I'd be surprised if both wolves were on TSP, then again pyxxy/Made somehow turned out to be t/t
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:00 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:58 am

who are the wolves?
Although Rondo/Ranmilia would be weird mainly because what were they doing both jumping to TSP last-minute when they could have condemned Dizzy or pyxxy? They couldn't anticipate my jump, after all. I'd be surprised if both wolves were on TSP, then again pyxxy/Made somehow turned out to be t/t
I've felt like their interactions today feel fake and that I have massive skill issue this game

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

I mean, a cult would have ended us already unless the wolves have somehow been duly roleblocking them phase after phase. Even then, the shots had to have run out.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

Wilgy is town btw

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Sauce: I'm a Wilgy God reader

Pls don't read champs quals

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Anyways I really

Really

REALLY

Think Rondo TMId Made town and I can't get that post out of my head

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Bruh a kpop group I've been waiting to debut for like FOREVER debuted today and this song is a fucking bop

ImageImage

Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:05 am Anyways I really

Really

REALLY

what post? we can't quote but you can say the postnum.

with you in feeling skill issue, if you're town anyway.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

I just noticed that exactly a third of the players who started the game are still alive. I wonder if that has anything to do with the timing of the merge.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

RDB/Abby feels like the easy solve, but the easy solves this game have been crap. Still, third/fourth/whatever time's the charm?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

Ranmilia wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:08 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:05 am Anyways I really

Really

REALLY

what post? we can't quote but you can say the postnum.

with you in feeling skill issue, if you're town anyway.
The one where he said if Made is town we have to clear him and never push him

It's

So

Bad

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:10 am RDB/Abby feels like the easy solve, but the easy solves this game have been crap. Still, third/fourth/whatever time's the charm?
Bad news

I'm obv town off meta

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Probably

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

ted is definitely in the PoE by now though, and he seriously needs to show up.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Also, it seems the apparent disparity in the posting between the threads (if Made is to be believed) is still keeping up
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Also, the threads were 24 hours off. Can any of you (@Alexy, @DrWilgy, @potentialsheltervet, @Cape90) tell me what was going on in the last 24 hours of your thread?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:13 am Also, it seems the apparent disparity in the posting between the threads (if Made is to be believed) is still keeping up
Seriously, we have over 3/4 of the posts in this thread despite ted not having even shown up yet
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”